紧急呼救第1季第2集中英台词整理和单词统计

紧急呼救第1季第2集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
Did you hear that? 你听到了吗
- Those were not screams of joy. - I know. -那些可不是欢乐的尖叫声-我知道
People are flipping out. Isn't it great? 大家都失控了这不挺好的吗
I-I don't need to experience the kind of bowel-clenching fear 这是吓得肠打结才会让人叫成这样
that causes people to scream like that. 我可不想体验
By the way, bowel clenching is another thing I'm afraid of. 话说肠痉挛是另一样让我害怕的事
Good. You can cross two fears off your list with one ride. 太好了坐一次过山车能让你克服两个恐惧
I don't want to do this. 我不想坐
All right, check it out. 好吧你瞧瞧
There are two hot girls in front of us. 我们前面有两个辣妹
If we get out of this line, 如果我们不排队了
they will Facebook, Twitter, 她们会在脸书推特图片分享上
and Instagram our faces with #pussies. 发我们的照片带上微话题"怂逼"
完整版请点击
I don't want to be a #pussy. Do you? 我可不想被当成"怂逼"你想吗
So you'd rather have me crap my pants 比起在两个完全陌生的人面前丢脸
than be humiliated in front of two complete strangers? 你更愿意看我吓得尿裤子吗
Absolutely. 肯定的啊
Plus, they're hot. 而且她们那么正点
So that's potentially thousands of strangers. 被她们放上网可能会被几千个陌生人看到啊
紧急呼救单词统计

紧急呼救高频单词统计
Time's up. 时间到了
Enjoy the ride. 开始享受吧
Crap. 完了
You're clenching your butt cheeks, aren't you? 你开始夹紧屁股了是吗
I hate you. 我恨你
My God. 天啊
He's not moving. Send an ambulance. 他不动了快派救护车过来
Please, hurry! 请快点
Buck, we came in at the wrong angle. 巴克我们的角度不对
I'm gonna have you climb up there, harness him in, 我们挪动车的时候你得爬上去
and hang tight while we move the truck. 用安全带固定好他绑紧了
You think you can handle that? 可以办到吗
Hell yeah. 没问题
This daredevil hero stuff is what I signed up for, Bobby. 我干这行就是为了当英雄巴比
Good. 很好
Help us! Please! 请救救我们
Everybody, try to stay calm. 大家要镇定
We'll get you down, I promise, all right? 我保证会把你们救下来听到了吗
I need you to relax, I need you to breathe, 请你们放轻松注意呼吸
and I need you to keep as still as possible. 你们尽量不要动
You move less, you stay safe. 动得越少越安全
We get everyone off this ride safe. 我们会让大家安全离开过山车
Hey, what's your name, man? 你叫什么名字兄弟
- Devon. - Devon. All right, Devon. Well, hang on, brother. -得文-好的得文你要坚持住
Where's Chad? 查德在哪
What happened to Chad? 查德怎么了
Hey, Bobby, he's asking about his friend. 巴比他在问他朋友的情况
Chimney, it's Captain, you copy? 奇米我是队长能收到吗
Copy, Captain. What do you need? 收到队长有什么事吗
How's the kid on the ground? 地上那个年轻人怎么样了
He's gone. 他死了
We lost him. 没救成他
All right, I don't need the people up there seeing that. 我不想让上面的人看到
So, do me a favor... 帮我个忙
He survived, right? 他还活着明白了吗
Get him on a gurney. You know the drill. 把他抬上轮床你知道该怎么做
Copy that. 收到
Hang in there, guys. We're coming. 坚持住各位我们来了
I'm almost there. 我快到了
What happened to Chad?! 查德怎么样了
紧急呼救中英对照台词本截图

紧急呼救中英对照台词本截图
He's dead, isn't he? 他是不是死了
Hey, Devon, look at me. 得文看着我
Chad... He's getting help. You see? 查德有人救走他了看到了吗
He's gonna be fine. 他不会有事
And I'm not gonna let anything happen to you, all right? 我不会让你出事
- Is everyone okay? - No, we're not okay! -大家还好吗-当然不好啊
Why is the fire truck going away? 为什么消防车开走了
It's just getting into a better position, that's all. 只是想找个更好的位置而已
Devon, how we doing? 得文准备好了吗
It's gonna be everywhere. 照片会传得到处都是
It's gonna be all over the place. 满世界都传个遍
Forget about them, okay? You don't look down. 别管他们别往下看
You look up at me. 往上看看着我
You see this strap here? 看到这根皮带了吗
All you got to do is reach up your arm, 你要做的是把手抬高
slide it through the loop. 让手臂穿过圈
I can't! 我做不到
- Yes, you... - I can't! -你可以-不行
Yes, you can, buddy. You can do it. 你可以兄弟一定可以
Come on, Buck. Come on, Buck. 加油啊巴克加油
Can you tell them to stop recording, please? 能让他们别拍了吗
I don't want everyone to see me like this. 我不想让全世界都看到我这幅模样
- Listen, Devon, I need you to concentrate. - Please! -听着得文你要集中精神-求求你了
Slide your arm through the loop... 把手臂穿过这个圈圈
and then we can deal with everything else. 接下来交给我们就好
All right. 好吧
Reach up your hand. Come on. 往上伸手来吧
It's like three inches. You can do this. I got you. 就七厘米多你能做到我会抓住你
Devon. 得文
Devon, I need you to trust me. 得文你要相信我
Give me your hand. 把手给我
I will not let you go. 我不会让你掉下去
I can't. 我做不到
Devon. Devon, please. 得文得文快
Hey, Devon! 得文
I'm not hungry. 我不饿
This is America, Buckaroo. 这里是美国"牛仔巴"
Eating has nothing to do with being hungry. 不是非要饿了才吃东西
Man, I was right there. 兄弟我就在上面
You know, all he had to do was reach up and grab my hand. 他只要伸手抓住我就行了
People do funny things at times like that. 人们有时就会做这样的傻事
Sometimes they just freeze up. 有时他们就是会僵住
I've never lost anyone before. 我从没救人失败过
- Does it get any easier? - No. -以后会轻松一点吗-不会
Look, people die, and that's part of the gig, right? 听着干这行总难免遇到有人丧命
完整版请点击
See, your problem is, 你的问题是
you're looking at every job like it's a long-term relationship. 你把每一次任务都看成了一段长期关系
They're one-night stands, man. 而其实该看成是一夜情
In that moment, they mean everything to you, 那一刻对你来说很重要
but once the morning comes... it's on to the next one. 但一夜风流过后就该再另寻新欢
You guys don't mind, 你们不介意吧
I brought some company to family dinner. 我带了个人过来一起吃晚饭
Athena's going through some... some stuff at home, 阿西娜家里发生了一些事
so she could use some TLC. 所以大家关爱她一下吧
Well, we don't usually allow cops at secret firehouse meetings, 我们一般不会让警察加入消防局的密会
but... I'll make an exception. 但我为你破个例
All right. Appreciate that. 好吧谢谢
Well. 好吧
You know, I ain't sold on you yet, but... 我对你还是没啥好感但是...
I think keeping me from getting shot deserves a second chance. 你救我了一回该给你第二次机会
Hey, there won't be a third, though. 但不会有第三次了
Buck here is having a little trouble 巴克还在纠结
moving on from a call that didn't go his way. 一次不如意的急救事件
You know why they make us wear these uniforms, right? 你知道我们穿制服的原因吧
Cops, firefighters, paramedics? 警察消防员急救人员
Sex appeal? 异性吸引力
So people can easily identify us. 这样人们就能轻易辨别我们
Both true, but it's also for our own good. 这两点都对但也是为了我们自己好
Because when we take the uniform off at the end of the day, 因为下班后我们脱下制服
it symbolizes letting go 就表示要放下
of all of the sad, crazy, inhumane things we've seen that day. 今天见到的所有悲惨糟糕可怕的事
I see his face every time I close my eyes. 我一闭上眼就能看到他的脸
That happen to you guys? 你们也经历过吗
It'll pass. 会过去的
Game over. 该干正事了
You coming, kid? 走啊小子
Terror and heroism at the state fair. 集市上发生惊悚意外消防员英勇救人
Passengers trapped on a carnival ride gone haywire. 过山车发生故障游客被困
Our own Marcy Henderson got a few words 本台记者玛西·亨德森采访了
with Evan "Buck" Buckley, 艾文·巴克利人称巴克
the hero firefighter 一个英勇的消防员
who risked his life climbing the broken ride. 冒着生命危险爬到出事的过山车上救人
- I reached out to pull him out the car. - Buck? -我上去想把他从车里拽出来-巴克
He wouldn't give me his hand. 他不肯把手伸给我
I don't know what happened. 我不知道是怎么回事
I-I don't know why he would do that. 我不知道他为什么会那么做
He's responsible for saving four lives on the ride... 他救了四个过山车上的人
Help. 帮我
- Mom? - Abby, help me. -妈-艾比帮我
What is it, Mom? 怎么了妈
What is it? Are you okay? 怎么了你没事吧
- I can't get out. - Did you lock the door? -我出不去了-你锁门了吗
- Yes, I guess, I guess... - Mom... -好像是吧-妈...
Did you lock the other one? 你锁住另一扇门了吗
Coming in. 我来了
Mom, you cannot lock these doors. 妈你不能锁门
I'm sorry, honey. I... 对不起亲爱的...
Can you... can you unlock it? 你能打开门锁吗
No, I don't know how to. 不能我不知道怎么开
Well... 好吧
It's too dangerous. 这样太危险了

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
  • 序言:七十年代末,一起剥皮案震惊了整个滨河市,随后出现的几起案子,更是在滨河造成了极大的恐慌,老刑警刘岩,带你破解...
    沈念sama阅读 216,125评论 6 498
  • 序言:滨河连续发生了三起死亡事件,死亡现场离奇诡异,居然都是意外死亡,警方通过查阅死者的电脑和手机,发现死者居然都...
    沈念sama阅读 92,293评论 3 392
  • 文/潘晓璐 我一进店门,熙熙楼的掌柜王于贵愁眉苦脸地迎上来,“玉大人,你说我怎么就摊上这事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 162,054评论 0 351
  • 文/不坏的土叔 我叫张陵,是天一观的道长。 经常有香客问我,道长,这世上最难降的妖魔是什么? 我笑而不...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 58,077评论 1 291
  • 正文 为了忘掉前任,我火速办了婚礼,结果婚礼上,老公的妹妹穿的比我还像新娘。我一直安慰自己,他们只是感情好,可当我...
    茶点故事阅读 67,096评论 6 388
  • 文/花漫 我一把揭开白布。 她就那样静静地躺着,像睡着了一般。 火红的嫁衣衬着肌肤如雪。 梳的纹丝不乱的头发上,一...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 51,062评论 1 295
  • 那天,我揣着相机与录音,去河边找鬼。 笑死,一个胖子当着我的面吹牛,可吹牛的内容都是我干的。 我是一名探鬼主播,决...
    沈念sama阅读 39,988评论 3 417
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我猛地睁开眼,长吁一口气:“原来是场噩梦啊……” “哼!你这毒妇竟也来了?” 一声冷哼从身侧响起,我...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 38,817评论 0 273
  • 序言:老挝万荣一对情侣失踪,失踪者是张志新(化名)和其女友刘颖,没想到半个月后,有当地人在树林里发现了一具尸体,经...
    沈念sama阅读 45,266评论 1 310
  • 正文 独居荒郊野岭守林人离奇死亡,尸身上长有42处带血的脓包…… 初始之章·张勋 以下内容为张勋视角 年9月15日...
    茶点故事阅读 37,486评论 2 331
  • 正文 我和宋清朗相恋三年,在试婚纱的时候发现自己被绿了。 大学时的朋友给我发了我未婚夫和他白月光在一起吃饭的照片。...
    茶点故事阅读 39,646评论 1 347
  • 序言:一个原本活蹦乱跳的男人离奇死亡,死状恐怖,灵堂内的尸体忽然破棺而出,到底是诈尸还是另有隐情,我是刑警宁泽,带...
    沈念sama阅读 35,375评论 5 342
  • 正文 年R本政府宣布,位于F岛的核电站,受9级特大地震影响,放射性物质发生泄漏。R本人自食恶果不足惜,却给世界环境...
    茶点故事阅读 40,974评论 3 325
  • 文/蒙蒙 一、第九天 我趴在偏房一处隐蔽的房顶上张望。 院中可真热闹,春花似锦、人声如沸。这庄子的主人今日做“春日...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 31,621评论 0 21
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我抬头看了看天上的太阳。三九已至,却和暖如春,着一层夹袄步出监牢的瞬间,已是汗流浃背。 一阵脚步声响...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 32,796评论 1 268
  • 我被黑心中介骗来泰国打工, 没想到刚下飞机就差点儿被人妖公主榨干…… 1. 我叫王不留,地道东北人。 一个月前我还...
    沈念sama阅读 47,642评论 2 368
  • 正文 我出身青楼,却偏偏与公主长得像,于是被迫代替她去往敌国和亲。 传闻我的和亲对象是个残疾皇子,可洞房花烛夜当晚...
    茶点故事阅读 44,538评论 2 352

推荐阅读更多精彩内容