基本演绎法第1季第5集中英台词整理和单词统计

基本演绎法第1季第5集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
How do you know this guy again? 你又是怎么认识这个人的
First time we've met, actually. 事实上我们第一次见
Bit odd, I know. 我知道有点奇怪
Postmortem bruising experiments 但死后第三天
are more of a third date activity. 正是做挫伤实验的时间
No, I meant the attendant. 不我说那个护工
You said he's a friend of yours. 你刚说他是你的朋友
We frequent the same beekeeping chat room. 我们常在一个养蜂聊天室里聊天
He has an impressive collection of Caucasians. 他有超多的高加索蜂
Species of bee. 蜜蜂的一种
Course it is. 我知道
This is important work, Watson. 华生这实验很重要
It's crucial to my work 对于一个侦探
完整版请点击
as an investigator. 尤为重要
These nameless individuals agree, 这些无名的死者同意
which is why they have donated their bodies to science. 把他们的尸体贡献给科学研究了
Now help me roll this one over, so I can try a chokehold. 现在帮我把他转过去我要做锁喉实验
I did say you were free not to join me for these experiments. 我说过你可以不和我一起做实验的
I know. 我知道
基本演绎法单词统计
基本演绎法高频单词统计
It's hardly surprising that being in a hospital 作为一个有过耻辱史的外科医生
makes you uncomfortable, 你在医院里会感到不适
you being a disgraced surgeon at all. 一点都不奇怪
I'm fine, okay? 我很好
You've had your arms crossed 到这里后
for 13 of the 15 minutes that we've been here. 有13到15分钟你一直双臂交叉
It's a classic self-comforting posture, 这是典型的自我安慰的姿势
an attempt to neutralize the distress signals 是为了抵消你大脑边缘系统
being sent by your limbic system. 发出的焦虑信号
Of course, it is possible that your stress is subconscious 当然也可能你的压力来自于潜意识
and you really do believe that you're fine. 而你自己相信你很好
But given that your eyes are 而且考虑到你在说谎时
doing that thing they do when you lie, 你的眼睛会有某种小动作
I sincerely doubt that's the case. 我真的怀疑你的话
- I'm not lying. - Doing it again. -我没说谎-又来了
Okay, I go where you go, remember? 你到哪我到哪记得不
My comfort doesn't factor in here. 我并没有考虑我舒心与否
If it did, I would not have bought tickets 如果是的话我就不会买今天
to the Arms and Armor Exhibit at the Met today. 在大都会举办的武器盔甲展的票了
Yes, they're displaying new examples of lorica squamata. 是啊他们今天会展出新的穿鳞甲
Should be quite fascinating. 应该很有吸引力
Just keep an eye on the clock. 注意点时间
If we don't leave in 20, we're gonna be late. 再过20分钟我们就要迟到了
It's relly good. 感觉真好
Thank you, Bruce. 布鲁斯多谢
Good luck with the new hive. 好好使用新蜂房哦
This body-- when's it being autopsied? 这个尸体什么时候尸检
Never. Funeral home's picking him up soon. 不尸检殡仪馆马上就来接走他
Died about an hour ago. 一小时之前死的
From a heart attack. 死于心力衰竭
Yeah. How'd you know that? 对你怎么知道的
There's a tiny blue dot on the patient's head, 死者头上有一个小蓝点
just below the hairline. 就在发际线下方
That's a tattoo used to target radiation treatment, 这是一个用于定位化疗的标记
which means the patient had brain cancer; 说明死者生前有脑癌
blood clots are a common complication. 而血凝块是常见的并发症
He threw a clot, which led to a pulmonary embolism, 他产生了血液凝块从而导致肺栓塞
which led to a heart attack. 最后死于心力衰竭
Huh. We're in agreement on the heart attack. 我们在死因是心力衰竭
As to how it happened, you're completely off base. 如此细致地描述死因够牛的
基本演绎法中英对照台词本截图
基本演绎法中英对照台词本截图
What room was he in when he died? 他死于哪间病房
704 704.
Where are you going? 你要去哪
The heart attack was intended to look natural, 心力衰竭看似是正常的死因
but it was induced with epinephrine. 但其实是肾上腺素导致的
You've got it backwards. 你一定是弄错了
Epinephrine is adrenaline; it's given in all cardiac codes. 肾上腺素是激素是心脏病的常规用药
That's why it's perfect. 这就是高明之处
Excuse me. The man who died in this room-- 打扰一下刚才死在这个房间里的人
was there anybody with him when the code thingy went off? 在他的心脏停跳时有没有人和他一起
No. 没有
Sir, that room is being... 先生这个房间在...
Stop cleaning immediately. 立刻停止清扫
Don't touch anything else. 别碰任何东西
Who are you? 你是谁
You should probably take care of that 你应该在别人摔个屁墩之前
before somebody slips and falls. 把那清扫干净
What is wrong with you? 你脑子没问题吧
How about you explain what's going on 在清洁工回来之前
before he lets himself back in? 你是不是要把事情解释清楚
Note the mark on the dead man's finger. 注意死者手指上的标记
Care to identify it? 看清楚了吗
It's ischemia. 这是局部缺血
Tissue death due to constriction 肘关节的血管收缩
in the blood vessels in the elbow. 导致的组织死亡
Probably caused by the epinephrine going into his arm. 可能是注射到他手臂的激素引起的
And if he only received the epinephrine during the code, 如果只在心脏停跳过程中注射了激素
after his heart had stopped... 在他心脏停跳后
It wouldn't have had time to cause the ischemia. 就不会引起局部缺血
So, as far as what's going on, Watson, 华生根据现在所调查的情况
we're investigating a murder. 我们在调查一起谋杀案
Sir, please open the door! 先生请开门
We should let them in. 我们应该让他们进来
- We can explain. - While we explain, -我们可以解释-在我们解释的时候
they will ruin our crime scene. 他们会毁掉犯罪现场
Lend me your former expertise, come on. 我需要你以前的专业知识快来
The nurse said the victim was alone when he coded, 护士说受害者死亡的时候只有一个人
but epinephrine is fast-acting. 但是肾上腺素是快速起效的
So, how did our killer buy himself time to escape 所以凶手是怎么在受害者
before the onset of the heart attack? 心力衰竭以前逃离这里的
Well, if he injected the EPI into the I.V. 如果他把肾上腺素放在静脉注射里
and then lowered the rate on the infusion pump, 然后降低输液泵的速率
he would have at least ten minutes 那他在患者心脏停跳之前
before the patient coded. 至少有十分钟可以逃跑
It appears to be set at 40cc's an hour. 它被调至四十毫升一小时
完整版请点击
That's just basic maintenance fluid-- water, dextrose. 只是基本的营养液葡糖糖和水
There's no reason it should be slower than 100cc's. 没有理由要调至100毫升以下
Someone did turn the pump down. 有人调整过输液泵
Then we have our method. 我们知道杀人手法了
All right, we're coming in! 好了我们要进去了
Sherlock, they're gonna break down the door. 夏洛克他们要闯进来了
Yeah, well, saves us the bother of opening it. 刚好给我们节省了开门的麻烦
I can live with missing the squamata at the Met, 我可以忍受错过大都会的盔甲展览
but I'd rather not get arrested. 但是我可不想被逮捕
Gentlemen, could one of you point me in the direction 先生们你们谁愿意给我指一下
of the administrator's office? 哪里是医院主任的办公室
This is ridiculous. 真荒谬
We're wasting valuable time. 我们在浪费宝贵的时间
Just be glad the captain got here when he did. 你应该庆幸警监还是来了
You could've ended up in the psych ward. 不然你就被送去精神病房了
Sure you'd have been devastated. 那你一定会伤心死的
Joanie? 乔尼
Carrie, hi. 凯莉
I didn't know you were working here. 我不知道你在这里工作啊
It's been, what, about a year and a half? 大概有一年半了吧
Isn't this a small world? 世界真小啊
Carrie, this is my friend Sherlock Holmes. 凯莉这是我的朋友夏洛克·福尔摩斯
Sherlock, this is Dr. Carrie Dwyer. 夏洛克这是凯莉·德耶尔医生
- Hey. - We used to work together. -你好-我曾经的同事
Interesting that she didn't refer to you as her friend. 有趣的是她没有说你是她的朋友
Probably because of your falling out. 可能是因为你的离去
You call her by a familiar nickname and 你叫她亲切的昵称
you haven't spoken in a year and a half. 但是你们一年半没有往来
What was it that drove you two apart? 是什么使你们分开了
A man, job? 男人工作
Failed sapphic dalliance? 同性恋求爱失败
Fingers crossed for the last one. 最后一次十指交缠
He's got a form of Tourette's. 他有抽动症
Are you interviewing for the spot in Cardiothoracic? 你是来心胸科现场面试的吗
No, actually, I'm done with medicine. 不事实上我已经不从医了
I thought your suspension was only for a couple months? 我认为你只会停职几个月
It was. 是这样
I decided to move on. 我决定向前看
Holmes. 福尔摩斯
It was good seeing you again. 很高兴能再见到你
Yeah, you, too. 我也是
Holmes, Ms. Watson, this is Mr. Sanchez. 福尔摩斯华生女士这是桑切斯先生
Administrator, correct? 院主任是吗
Aka the guy who's still not convinced he shouldn't 也就是那个现在还没有说服自己
press charges against you for 不会因为你把自己
barricading yourself in one of our rooms. 关在我们的病房里起诉你的人
And what's your role here? 你的角色是什么
Do you reach things off high shelves for this one? 帮这个人从高架子上拿东西吗
I'm Dr. Baldwin, I'm the Head of Surgery. 我是鲍德温医生外科主任
And you were treating the dead man? 是你在治疗那个死者吗
No, but seeing as he was pre-surgical, 不但鉴于他当时即将接受手术
it does fall under my departmental purview. 那是在我们部门的管辖范围之内
All right, here's how things are gonna shake out here. 好吧事情是这样的
Once you apologize to Mr. Sanchez... 一旦你向桑切斯先生道歉
Apologize? I alerted him to a murder at his hospital. 道歉我让他留意医院里的谋杀案
Once you've apologized to Mr. Sanchez, 一旦你向桑切斯先生道歉

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
  • 序言:七十年代末,一起剥皮案震惊了整个滨河市,随后出现的几起案子,更是在滨河造成了极大的恐慌,老刑警刘岩,带你破解...
    沈念sama阅读 214,377评论 6 496
  • 序言:滨河连续发生了三起死亡事件,死亡现场离奇诡异,居然都是意外死亡,警方通过查阅死者的电脑和手机,发现死者居然都...
    沈念sama阅读 91,390评论 3 389
  • 文/潘晓璐 我一进店门,熙熙楼的掌柜王于贵愁眉苦脸地迎上来,“玉大人,你说我怎么就摊上这事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 159,967评论 0 349
  • 文/不坏的土叔 我叫张陵,是天一观的道长。 经常有香客问我,道长,这世上最难降的妖魔是什么? 我笑而不...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 57,344评论 1 288
  • 正文 为了忘掉前任,我火速办了婚礼,结果婚礼上,老公的妹妹穿的比我还像新娘。我一直安慰自己,他们只是感情好,可当我...
    茶点故事阅读 66,441评论 6 386
  • 文/花漫 我一把揭开白布。 她就那样静静地躺着,像睡着了一般。 火红的嫁衣衬着肌肤如雪。 梳的纹丝不乱的头发上,一...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 50,492评论 1 292
  • 那天,我揣着相机与录音,去河边找鬼。 笑死,一个胖子当着我的面吹牛,可吹牛的内容都是我干的。 我是一名探鬼主播,决...
    沈念sama阅读 39,497评论 3 412
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我猛地睁开眼,长吁一口气:“原来是场噩梦啊……” “哼!你这毒妇竟也来了?” 一声冷哼从身侧响起,我...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 38,274评论 0 269
  • 序言:老挝万荣一对情侣失踪,失踪者是张志新(化名)和其女友刘颖,没想到半个月后,有当地人在树林里发现了一具尸体,经...
    沈念sama阅读 44,732评论 1 307
  • 正文 独居荒郊野岭守林人离奇死亡,尸身上长有42处带血的脓包…… 初始之章·张勋 以下内容为张勋视角 年9月15日...
    茶点故事阅读 37,008评论 2 328
  • 正文 我和宋清朗相恋三年,在试婚纱的时候发现自己被绿了。 大学时的朋友给我发了我未婚夫和他白月光在一起吃饭的照片。...
    茶点故事阅读 39,184评论 1 342
  • 序言:一个原本活蹦乱跳的男人离奇死亡,死状恐怖,灵堂内的尸体忽然破棺而出,到底是诈尸还是另有隐情,我是刑警宁泽,带...
    沈念sama阅读 34,837评论 4 337
  • 正文 年R本政府宣布,位于F岛的核电站,受9级特大地震影响,放射性物质发生泄漏。R本人自食恶果不足惜,却给世界环境...
    茶点故事阅读 40,520评论 3 322
  • 文/蒙蒙 一、第九天 我趴在偏房一处隐蔽的房顶上张望。 院中可真热闹,春花似锦、人声如沸。这庄子的主人今日做“春日...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 31,156评论 0 21
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我抬头看了看天上的太阳。三九已至,却和暖如春,着一层夹袄步出监牢的瞬间,已是汗流浃背。 一阵脚步声响...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 32,407评论 1 268
  • 我被黑心中介骗来泰国打工, 没想到刚下飞机就差点儿被人妖公主榨干…… 1. 我叫王不留,地道东北人。 一个月前我还...
    沈念sama阅读 47,056评论 2 365
  • 正文 我出身青楼,却偏偏与公主长得像,于是被迫代替她去往敌国和亲。 传闻我的和亲对象是个残疾皇子,可洞房花烛夜当晚...
    茶点故事阅读 44,074评论 2 352

推荐阅读更多精彩内容