基本演绎法第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计

基本演绎法第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
Hey, all I did was give you some fresh eyes. 嘿我只是给你一些新鲜观点而已
Ms. Watson. 华生小姐
I didn't know you and Holmes were stopping by. 我不知道你和福尔摩斯来了
He's not here, just me. 他不在只有我
Everything okay? 没事吧
Uh, could we talk privately? 咱们能私下谈谈吗
I haven't heard from him in over three hours. 我已经超过三个小时没有他的消息了
He's not responding to texts, 他不回短信
he's not answering his phone. 也不接电话
All due respect, but you know your boss is a weirdo, right? 恕我直言你知道你老板是个怪人的吧
He's probably out trying to find Jimmy Hoffa 没准他是在找吉米·霍夫尔
in some, uh, subway tunnel. 因而钻进地铁隧道里了呢
You don't understand. We have an arrangement. 你不了解我们之间有协议的
完整版请点击
We're not supposed to be apart for more than two hours, 我们分开的时间不能超过两小时
and he's never supposed to be unreachable. 而且我们一定要随时保持联系
I know you two are pretty close for an assistant and a boss, 我知道你们俩作为主仆关系相当近
but how is that even possible? 但是怎么可能这么近
You both have to sleep, right? 你俩都得睡觉吧
I'm... not his assistant. 我并不是他的助手
基本演绎法单词统计
基本演绎法高频单词统计
I... okay, the only reason we are together all the time 我好吧我们一直在一起的唯一原因
is because I live at his place. 是因为我住在他那里
Okay. 好吧
Don't know why you guys couldn't have just told me that, 我不明白为什么你们之前不告诉我
but... fine. 不过算了
Okay, it's not like that. It's... 不是你想的那样
we're not together together. 我们并不是情侣
Okay, what is it like? 好吧那是什么
I-I...
I-I can't say, I'm sorry. 我不能说对不起
Well, Ms. Watson, if you want me to help you, 这个嘛华生小姐如果你想让我帮你
you're gonna have to tell me what the story is, all right? 你就一定得跟我说清楚好吗
I'm a sober companion. 我是康戒陪护
I work with recovering drug addicts. 我负责陪护正在戒毒的瘾君子
Sherlock is my client. 夏洛克是我的客户
His father hired me to help him stay clean. 他父亲雇我防止他再接触毒品
The only reason I am telling you this 我告诉你这个是因为
is because I think he may have relapsed. 我觉得他复发了
I need your help to find him. 我需要你帮忙找到他
Speaking of which, how is my favorite six year-old? 说起来我六岁喜欢的那谁现在怎么样
She's good. She's great. 她很好
Enough about her; how are you? 别提她了你现在怎么样
- I'm good. - Yeah? -我很好-是吗
Any new men in your life? 没有新男人吗
Uh, sort of. 算是有吧
But it's work, I'm not dating anyone. 但只是工作关系我没在跟任何人约会
Good. 那就好
Maybe you won't be as mad at me. 那你应该就不会生我气了
What are you talking about? 你在说什么
You split up with Ty a while ago, 你跟泰前不久分手了
and you never let me set you up, so... 一直不给我机会帮你再物色个新对象
Oh, Aaron! 亚伦
Hi! Over here. 这边
- Are you serious?- Shut up. -你认真的吗-闭嘴
I'm gonna kill you. 我真想杀了你
Hey, Em. 艾米
Oh, I didn't realize you were meeting someone else. 我不知道你要见别人
Yeah, that's okay. She didn't know, either. 没事的她也不知道
This is Aaron, from work. 这是亚伦我同事
Have a seat. 快坐
基本演绎法中英对照台词本截图
基本演绎法中英对照台词本截图
This is Joan, my oldest friend. 这位是乔恩我最早的朋友
Was. 再也不是了
Okay, I've got water aerobics in 20 minutes. 我的水中有氧操课20分钟后就要开始了
- Wait, wait, I... - I know you two are strangers, but... -等等-我知道你俩还不认识
you're both fantastic, and single, so... 但是你们都很优秀而且单身
start with that. 试试看嘛
See where it goes. 看看合不合得来
My treat. 我请客
I think this is what you call an ambush setup. 我想这就叫强牵红线吧
Well, the good news is that I don't have to buy you a drink. 这个嘛好在我不用请客了
- That's true.- Although I could go for -倒也是-尽管我可以
a double vodka rocks right about now. 现在就点个双份加冰伏特加
Do you normally drink spirits before, um, what? - 10 in the morning? 难道你平时也是早上10点不到就喝酒吗
No, but... 不是的只是
go easy on me, I've just been ambushed. 别要求那么高我可是刚被拖来啊
Vanilla latte for... Aaron? 亚伦的香草拿铁
Excuse me, that's me. 不好意思那是我的饮料
Okay. 好的
Sorry to snoop, but... 抱歉偷看了一眼不过
"Yt? Nd u asap?" 在吗急需你帮忙
What, are you texting with a teenager? 怎么你是在跟年轻人发短信吗
A fully-grown adult, actually. 其实是个完全成年的成人
Sorry, I haven't done this in a while. 抱歉我很久没干这事了
Um... I don't know where to start. 说点什么好呢
Me neither. 我也不知道
Oh... "CUS"? Cus是什么
I'm guessing that's "See you soon," 我猜是想尽快见到你的意思
but what is "IMLTHO"? 那Imltho又是什么意思
我: 还在喝咖啡能等一下吗 福尔摩斯: 不能很重要想尽快见到你
It means "In my less than humble opinion." 它的意思是依在下的愚见
Your abbreviations are becoming borderline indecipherable. 你的缩写越来越难懂了
I don't know why, 我不明白
because you are obviously capable of being articulate. 你说话可是吐字清楚的
Language is evolving, Watson, 语言是会进化的华生
becoming a more efficient version of itself. 会自发的变得更有效率
I love text shorthand. 我喜欢用速写方式发短信
It allows you to convey content and tone 能让你不失效率的
without losing velocity. 传达意思和语调
Met a man, I see. 看来你是见了个男人
A handsome one, at that. 而且还挺帅
Um, this is the part where I ask you 我现在是不是该问
how you knew that, right? 你怎么知道的
You put your hair up 当你想让自己显得最好看时
when you want to look your best. 就会把头发扎起来
You think it's more flattering. 你觉得我是奉承你
完整版请点击
You're wrong, of course. It's a draw. 你显然错了这是推断出来的
But it was down when you left for coffee, and now it's up. 你走时头发是放下的现在扎起来了
Ergo, you unexpectedly met a man 所以你是不期遇见了一个男人
you found attractive. 而且你还觉得他挺有魅力
Okay, what am I doing here, anyway? 好吧那么我到底是来干吗的
You said it couldn't wait? 你说过很急
I'm just trying to stick to the terms of our agreement. 我只是想遵守咱们的协议
You said we're not supposed to be apart 你说过我们不能分开
for more than two hours, 超过两小时
and I have a mysterious errand to run, 而我有个神秘的差事要做
and I have no idea how long it's gonna take. 我也不知道要花多久
What kind of errand? 什么差事
We have been summoned to a meeting 咱们被召唤去一场
of the board of directors of Canon-Ebersole. 佳能-艾博索的董事会会议
The investment firm. What do they want to see you about? 那是家投资公司他们为什么想见你
I have no idea. 我也不知道
Hence my use of the word "Mysterious." 所以我才用神秘这个词
Apparently Gregson recommended my services, 显然格雷森向他们推荐了我
and, uh, they won't tell me anything else 而且在我签订保密协议之前
until I've signed a confidentiality agreement. 他们什么都不会说
Uh, is that what you're going to wear? 你就打算穿成这样去开会吗
What's wrong with it? 有问题吗
It... I'm pretty sure you slept in that T-shirt last night, 我很肯定你昨晚就是穿着那件T恤睡觉的
and, um, the guys on Wall Street are a little more... 而华尔街那帮人会比较的
formal in the way they dress. 穿的更正式
Those are costumes. 那些是顾客
I loathe bankers. 我讨厌银行家
They rigged the roulette wheel of commerce, 他们在商场上孤注一掷
very nearly destroyed the world economy, 让全球经济处在崩溃边缘
and they still think if they wear suits 而他们还觉得穿着西装
they'll be treated like respectable folk 能让他们显得高贵典雅
instead of the crooks that they are. 掩盖骗子的本质
My name is Jim Fowkes. 我叫吉姆·福克斯
I'm the chief investment officer. 首席投资官
This is Daniel Cho, our chief financial officer, 这位是丹尼尔·周我们的首席财务官
another in-house board member... 也是内部董事会成员
Yep, you're all chief of something. 行吧你们都是首席
What do you want? 你想要我干嘛
This is our COO, Peter Talbott. 这是我们的首席运营官彼得·塔伯特
Every quarter, he fields a conference call with 每个季度他都会召集我们的机构投资人
our institutional investors. 召开一场会议
These people control huge pension funds. 这些人控制着大量的退休金
As far as they're concerned, Peter's the voice of the company. 就这方面来说彼得是公司的代言人
This quarter's call was supposed to happen yesterday. 这季的会议本应昨天就发出召请的
We had to reschedule, 现在我们不得不重排时间了
because Peter didn't show up. 因为彼得不见了
Nobody has any idea where he is. 没人知道他在哪
And if you don't get this call back on the books soon, 而如果不尽早回来召开会议
people will start to whisper. 人们就会开始私下议论
When these people whisper, Mr. Holmes, 等到人们开始议论时福尔摩斯先生
millions of dollars disappear. 数以百万计的资金可就没了
The gentleman we spoke to, 跟我们谈过话的那位
a, uh, Captain Gregson, 格雷森警监
he said that the NYPD couldn't get involved 他说除非彼得失踪满两天
until Peter had been missing for two days. 否则纽约警局是不会介入的
He also said that 他还说

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
  • 序言:七十年代末,一起剥皮案震惊了整个滨河市,随后出现的几起案子,更是在滨河造成了极大的恐慌,老刑警刘岩,带你破解...
    沈念sama阅读 204,293评论 6 478
  • 序言:滨河连续发生了三起死亡事件,死亡现场离奇诡异,居然都是意外死亡,警方通过查阅死者的电脑和手机,发现死者居然都...
    沈念sama阅读 85,604评论 2 381
  • 文/潘晓璐 我一进店门,熙熙楼的掌柜王于贵愁眉苦脸地迎上来,“玉大人,你说我怎么就摊上这事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 150,958评论 0 337
  • 文/不坏的土叔 我叫张陵,是天一观的道长。 经常有香客问我,道长,这世上最难降的妖魔是什么? 我笑而不...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 54,729评论 1 277
  • 正文 为了忘掉前任,我火速办了婚礼,结果婚礼上,老公的妹妹穿的比我还像新娘。我一直安慰自己,他们只是感情好,可当我...
    茶点故事阅读 63,719评论 5 366
  • 文/花漫 我一把揭开白布。 她就那样静静地躺着,像睡着了一般。 火红的嫁衣衬着肌肤如雪。 梳的纹丝不乱的头发上,一...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 48,630评论 1 281
  • 那天,我揣着相机与录音,去河边找鬼。 笑死,一个胖子当着我的面吹牛,可吹牛的内容都是我干的。 我是一名探鬼主播,决...
    沈念sama阅读 38,000评论 3 397
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我猛地睁开眼,长吁一口气:“原来是场噩梦啊……” “哼!你这毒妇竟也来了?” 一声冷哼从身侧响起,我...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 36,665评论 0 258
  • 序言:老挝万荣一对情侣失踪,失踪者是张志新(化名)和其女友刘颖,没想到半个月后,有当地人在树林里发现了一具尸体,经...
    沈念sama阅读 40,909评论 1 299
  • 正文 独居荒郊野岭守林人离奇死亡,尸身上长有42处带血的脓包…… 初始之章·张勋 以下内容为张勋视角 年9月15日...
    茶点故事阅读 35,646评论 2 321
  • 正文 我和宋清朗相恋三年,在试婚纱的时候发现自己被绿了。 大学时的朋友给我发了我未婚夫和他白月光在一起吃饭的照片。...
    茶点故事阅读 37,726评论 1 330
  • 序言:一个原本活蹦乱跳的男人离奇死亡,死状恐怖,灵堂内的尸体忽然破棺而出,到底是诈尸还是另有隐情,我是刑警宁泽,带...
    沈念sama阅读 33,400评论 4 321
  • 正文 年R本政府宣布,位于F岛的核电站,受9级特大地震影响,放射性物质发生泄漏。R本人自食恶果不足惜,却给世界环境...
    茶点故事阅读 38,986评论 3 307
  • 文/蒙蒙 一、第九天 我趴在偏房一处隐蔽的房顶上张望。 院中可真热闹,春花似锦、人声如沸。这庄子的主人今日做“春日...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 29,959评论 0 19
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我抬头看了看天上的太阳。三九已至,却和暖如春,着一层夹袄步出监牢的瞬间,已是汗流浃背。 一阵脚步声响...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 31,197评论 1 260
  • 我被黑心中介骗来泰国打工, 没想到刚下飞机就差点儿被人妖公主榨干…… 1. 我叫王不留,地道东北人。 一个月前我还...
    沈念sama阅读 44,996评论 2 349
  • 正文 我出身青楼,却偏偏与公主长得像,于是被迫代替她去往敌国和亲。 传闻我的和亲对象是个残疾皇子,可洞房花烛夜当晚...
    茶点故事阅读 42,481评论 2 342

推荐阅读更多精彩内容