基本演绎法第1季第3集中英台词整理和单词统计
| 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|
| Hey, Adam, remember me? | 亚当还记得我吗 |
| - Going to school, huh? - Yeah. | -去上学吗-对 |
| Come on, I'll give you a ride. | 上车吧我载你一程 |
| It's okay. It's on my way. | 没事我顺路的 |
| What are those for? | 这些是干嘛用的 |
| They're for your parents. | 给你父母的 |
| Get in, I'll explain. | 上车吧我会向你解释的 |
| You're not dressed. | 你还没穿上衣呢 |
| You said you'd go jogging with me this morning. | 你说过今早要跟我一起晨跑的 |
| Doesn't sound like me. | 不像是我会说的话 |
| Have you been up all night? | 你熬了一宿吗 |
| I started digging through one of the files I keep | 你昨晚去睡觉之后 |
| on open serial murders after you'd gone to bed, | 我开始钻研手头的连环杀人案资料 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| and I lost track of time. | 然后就忘记了时间 |
| Still losing track of it, as a matter of fact, | 实际上我现在依然沉浸其中 |
| so, no jogging. Sorry. | 所以我就不去了抱歉 |
| I thought we both agreed that a little exercise would | 我记得我们达成过共识 |
| be a good addition to your sobriety regimen. | 适当的锻炼对你戒瘾后的恢复有好处 |
| For future reference, when I say that I agree with you, | 以后记着当我说同意你的观点时 |

基本演绎法单词统计

基本演绎法高频单词统计
| it means I'm not listening. | 意味着我完全没在听 |
| You know what else is great? Jazzercise. | 还有种很棒的运动爵士健身操 |
| I'll get you some leg warmers, a headband. | 我会给你买副护腿和头带 |
| You'll look awesome. | 看起来会很帅的 |
| I agree with you. | 我同意 |
| The Balloon Man? | 气球人 |
| Is that who you've been researching? | 这就是你在研究的人吗 |
| Yeah. Came to my attention | 对我还在伦敦的时候 |
| while I was still living in London. | 就注意到他了 |
| New York's very own bogeyman. | 纽约独有的怪人 |
| Obviously, you've heard of him. | 显然你听说过他 |
| Yeah. He took his first victim | 对他的第一个受害人在七年前 |
| from Cobble Hill about seven years ago. | 从科伯山住宅区被带走的 |
| I was living just a few blocks away. | 我当时就住在几个街区之外 |
| Adam. Adam something. | 叫亚当姓什么来着 |
| I think he's taken six kids since then? | 我记得 在那之后一共有六个孩子是吗 |
| - Seven as of last night. - What? | -从昨晚起就是七个了-什么 |
| I heard it on my police scanner app around midnight. | 我半夜用警方广播程序听到的 |
| Ten-year-old Mariana Castillo | 十岁的玛莲娜·卡斯蒂洛 |
| snatched from her bedroom in Astoria, Queens, | 从她在皇后区阿斯托利亚的家中被带走 |
| the abductor's signature batch of balloons | 现场留下了一束 |
| left fluttering behind. | 诱拐者标志性的气球 |
| I'd like to think that Fleet Street would have devised | 我觉得伦敦新闻界肯定会想出个 |
| a more inventive sobriquet than "The Balloon Man," | 比气球人更独特的绰号 |
| but I do enjoy the inadvertent E.E. Cummings reference. | 不过我还挺喜欢它对肯明斯的暗合 |
| Well, if you only heard it on the scanner, then you haven't | 如果你只是从警方广播中听到的 |
| actually been assigned to the case. | 那就说明你还没正式参与其中 |
| Yet. | 快了 |
| Child abductions and serial murders mean | 诱拐儿童和连环杀人这意味着 |
| psychiatric consultants and joint task forces, | 需要精神科顾问以及多部门联合行动 |
| which in turn means that Gregson can't call me in | 也就是说格雷森在警署总督许可前 |
| until the police commissioner approves. | 是没法给我打电话的 |
| And he doesn't get in until 8:30 a.m. sharp. | 而他最早也得8点半才能得到批准 |
| Add approximately three minutes for coffee, | 再花上三分钟买咖啡 |
| another six for a trip to the loo. | 六分钟撒泡尿 |
| Should be calling me in about, hmm, 15 minutes. | 大概15分钟内就会给我打电话了 |
| Or sooner. | 看来我低估他了 |
| Holmes. | 福尔摩斯 |
| Crescent Street, Astoria. | 阿斯托利亚克雷森特街 |
| I'll be there presently. | 我马上到 |

基本演绎法中英对照台词本截图

基本演绎法中英对照台词本截图
| I could have sworn I was wearing a shirt at some point. | 我发誓我之前是穿着上衣的 |
| The girl's bedroom is in the back. | 女孩的卧室在后院 |
| Perp forced the lock on her window around 9:30 last night, | 嫌犯昨晚9点半破开她窗户的锁 |
| took her, tied the balloons to her bed. | 带走了她在床上系上了气球 |
| Mom's a painter. She went to a friend's gallery. | 她母亲是画家昨晚去了朋友的画廊 |
| Dad went to the bodega on the corner | 父亲9点45分左右 |
| to get some wine around 9:45. | 在街角的杂货店里买酒 |
| That's freshly broken. | 这是新折断的 |
| By the girl, presumably, grabbing for a handhold. | 我猜是小女孩抓在手里了 |
| That's good. She's a fighter. | 很好她勇于斗争 |
| If little girls could actually win fights | 如果小女孩真能斗得过 |
| against grown men, then, yeah, | 一个成年男性的话好吧 |
| it would be a cause for great optimism. | 你真够乐观的 |
| What's this? | 这是搞什么 |
| Parents are making | 女孩的父母正准备 |
| - a plea to the twist that took their kid. - They mustn't. | -向劫匪做出恳求-绝对不能这么做 |
| Why not? | 为什么不行 |
| Excuse me. You can't do this. | 打扰一下你不能拍 |
| We're live in ten, buddy, | 还有十秒就要直播了哥们 |
| so if you wouldn't mind. | 不介意的话请让开 |
| You don't understand. It's... | 你不明白这 |
| We're on in ten, nine, eight, seven, six, | 准直播送十九八七六 |
| - five, four, three... - Look, I'm sorry. | -五四三-很抱歉 |
| - Two, one. - Hey. Sherlock! | -二一-福尔摩斯 |
| I'm sorry. I warned him! | 很抱歉我警告过他了 |
| What is this? Who are you? | 怎么回事你是谁 |
| I'm just the man who's trying | 我只是一个 |
| to keep these people from killing your daughter. | 想阻止他们害死你女儿的人 |
| Mr. Holmes is a consultant with the department, Mr. Castillo. | 福尔摩斯先生是警署顾问卡斯蒂洛先生 |
| Daniel Peters, Kayla Jackson, | 丹尼尔·皮特斯凯拉·杰克逊 |
| Billy Crawford. | 比利·克劳福德 |
| Victims two, three and five of the Balloon Man. | 第二三五号气球人的受害者 |
| The only ones whose bodies were found. | 只有他们的尸体最终被找到 |
| Forensics estimated he kept Daniel alive | 证据表明他在掩埋丹尼尔之前 |
| for a full day before burial, Kayla for half a day, | 让他活了一整天凯拉是半天 |
| Billy for almost two days. Why the discrepancy? | 比利则是近两天为什么相差这么久 |
| Sherlock, they lost their daughter. | 夏洛克他们已经失去女儿了 |
| - I think...- Last night, I discovered a direct correlation | -我想 -昨晚我发现了杀手 |
| between the quickness with which the killer dispatched his victims | 杀害受害者的时间与被害者父母 |
| and the extent of their parents' media exposure. | 在媒体上曝光程度之间的联系 |
| I could show you the spreadsheet, | 我可以给你看我的演算表 |
| but in sum-- the more interviews, | 但是总的来说采访越多 |
| the faster the children died. | 孩子死得越快 |
| Is he right? | 他说的对吗 |
| Usually. | 一般来说是的 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| I don't understand. | 我不明白 |
| What does it matter how many interviews we do? | 这跟我们接受多少访谈有什么关系 |
| The Balloon Man feeds off the public grief | 气球人想要的就是大众对于 |
| of his victims' families. | 受害者家庭的悲痛之情 |
| You nourish him, he'll get bored, | 等你满足了他的需求他开始厌倦 |
| end the game. | 一切也就结束了 |
| Keep him hungry, | 不要满足他 |
| we might have two days. | 我们也许就能有两天时间 |
| You want to get your little girl back? | 你想让自己女儿回来吗 |
| It's simple. You do everything I say. | 很简单按我说的做 |
| Kemper. | 肯珀 |
| That was the name of the Balloon Man's first victim. | 这是气球人第一个受害者的姓 |
| Adam Kemper. I just remembered. | 亚当·肯珀我才想起来 |
| The police found those balloons on the sidewalk | 警察在他带走亚当的人行道上 |
| where he'd taken Adam, the ones that said, "Thank you"" | 发现了那些气球写着谢谢你们 |
| Like Adam's parents had given him some sort of gift. | 就如同亚当的父母给了他一份礼物 |
| I read all the articles over the years. | 我这些年读过所有的文章 |
| I know it destroys the victims' families, | 我知道这摧毁了受害者的家庭 |
| but being here in person is just... | 但是身处这里实在是 |
| Perhaps you'd like to go outside. | 你想出去走走吗 |
| I'm fine, thanks. I just... | 不用了谢谢我只是 |
| No, it's not an expression of concern. It's a request. | 这不是出于关心这是个要求 |
| You're distracting me. | 你在让我分神 |
| I'm distracting you. | 我让你分神 |
| Because clearly, this is all about you. | 当然了整个世界都是以你为中心 |
| - Excuse me! - No, no, no, no, it's okay. | -你想干吗-没事没事 |
| Mr. Castillo, you can't blame yourself for what happened. | 卡斯蒂洛先生你不必为此自责 |
| Actually, he can. | 实际上他应该自责 |
| Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
| Not for your daughter's abduction, of course. | 当然不是为了你女儿被绑架的事 |
| The kidnapper would have found a way to take her eventually. | 绑匪终归是会找到带走她的办法的 |
| But you can and should blame yourself | 但是你可以并且应当为 |
| for impeding our investigation. | 拖延我们的调查而自责 |
| I told you everything. | 我已经告诉你一切了 |
| If everything includes one very big lie. | 除非你把这个弥天大谎也算上 |
| Where's the wine that you claimed you were buying | 你声称昨晚女儿被带走时 |
| when your daughter was taken last night? | 正在买酒酒在哪 |
| In your hand. | 在你手里 |
| And there's the lie. | 这就是谎言所在 |
| Bodegas put the price tag on the cap itself. | 杂货店会在瓶盖上打上自己的价签 |
| It saves stacking time. | 这样码货时可以节省时间 |
| Tag-- bottom. You-- liar. | 价签在瓶底你是个骗子 |
| Obviously, you bought this at another time, | 很显然你是在其他时间买的酒 |
| presumably from the liquor store on Atlantic where you purchased | 大概是在大西洋城的酒铺 |
| the case of Prosecco you have in your pantry. | 你也是在那买了现在放在餐室的气泡酒盒 |
| The bottle was already in your fridge, | 瓶子已经放在冰箱里了 |
| so it provided an effective cover | 所以这可以有效地掩饰 |
| as to why you were really out of the house. | 你不在家的真正原因 |
| Tell us her name, Mr. Castillo, right now. | 说出她的名字卡斯蒂洛先生快点 |
| Whose name? | 谁的名字 |
| His mistress. | 他的情人 |
| There's no point in trying to deny it. | 没必要否认 |
| Your lemon press gave you away. | 你的柠檬夹具出卖了你 |
| Well, presses, to be precise. One old. | 夹具确切的说有一把很旧 |
| One quite new, less than a year. | 有一把很新最多用了一年 |
| The pattern repeats itself with your two corkscrews, | 同样的还有两个开瓶器 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字