怪诞小镇第1季第6集中英台词整理和单词统计
| 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|
| I like to get my christmas shopping done early. | 我想早点完成圣诞购物 |
| Do you have anything that's in the spirit of the season? | 你有什么符合节日精神的商品吗 |
| Uh, how about these crystals? | 呃这些水晶如何 |
| Ha ha! Looks like broken glass. | 哈哈看起来就像碎玻璃 |
| What are you, a cop? | 怎么你是警察吗 |
| Oh! What is that new thing? | 噢这是什么新玩意儿 |
| Grunkle stan. Can we go to the diner? | 斯坦叔公我们能去餐厅吗 |
| We're huuungry. | 我们好饿饿饿 |
| Huuuungry. | 饿饿饿 |
| Yeah, sure. Soon as this yahoo makes up his mind. | 当然可以只要等这个笨蛋决定好买什么就行 |
| You have this in another animal? | 这东西有其他动物的款式吗 |
| I'm fine locking him inside if you are. | 我乐意把他锁在房里如果你们同意的话 |
| Puma shirt, panther shirt. | 美洲狮衬衫美洲豹衬衫 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| Puma shirt, panther shirt. | 美洲狮衬衫美洲豹衬衫 |
| Puma shirt... | 美洲狮衬衫 |
| Panther shirt. | 美洲豹衬衫 |
| Shoo! | 走开 |
| Git! | 讨厌鬼 |
| Coffee! Coffee! | 咖啡咖啡 |

怪诞小镇单词统计

怪诞小镇高频单词统计
| Coffee! Coffee! | 咖啡咖啡 |
| Go! Go! Go! Go! | 开始开始 |
| Lazy Susan! There's my little ray of sunshine! | 懒苏珊你就是我的一缕阳光 |
| Where we youyesterday? | 你昨天哪儿去啦 |
| I got hit by a bus! | 我被公交车撞到了 |
| Ha ha ha ha! Hilarious! | 哈哈哈哈太好笑啦 |
| Thank you. | 谢谢 |
| You do split plates, right? | 你们允许买半份是吧 |
| Maybe. | 也许吧 |
| Wink. | 眨眼 |
| Great! We'll all split one-fourth of the number seven, | 好那我们要七号餐的四分之一 |
| Plus a free salad dressing for the lady | 还有给这位小姐一份免费沙拉 |
| And a small plate of ketchup for the boy. | 跟给这位男孩一小碟番茄酱 |
| But grunkle stan, I want pancakes. | 斯坦叔公我想吃煎饼 |
| With the fancy flour they use these days? | 那些昂贵的面粉制品吗 |
| What am I, made of money? | 你以为我是钱做的吗 |
| 玩游戏 赢免费煎饼! | |
| Don't worry, guys. Pancakes are on me. | 别担心伙计们煎饼包在我身上 |
| I'm gonna win some by beating that manliness tester. | 我要挑战男子气概测试器给大家赢煎饼 |
| -Manliness tester? -Beating? | -男子气概测试器-挑战 |
| He says--he says he's-- | 他说他说他要 |
| What? What's so funny? | 干嘛有什么好笑 |
| No offense, Dipper, but you're not exactly manly Mannington. | 迪普无意冒犯但是你可不是有男子气概的曼宁顿 |
| Hey! I am too manly... Manny, | 喂我也是有男子气概的曼尼 |
| Or whatever it is you said. | 或者是你说的其他东西 |
| Look, face the music, kid. | 面对现实吧孩子 |
| You got no muscles, you smell like baby wipes, | 你没有肌肉你闻起来像婴儿卫生纸 |
| And let's not forget last Tuesday's... Incident. | 而且我们不要忘了上星期二的那个事件 |
| Disco girl, coming through, that girl is you. | 迪斯科女孩快过来那女孩就是你 |
| Don't come in, don't come in. | 别进来别进来 |
| You were listening to girly Icelandic pop sensation Babba? | 你在听冰岛女子流行音乐组合巴芭的歌 |
| No, I wasn't. It's not important! | 不我没有这事不重要 |
| Look, come on, guys, I'm plenty masculine! | 听着伙计们我充满阳刚气概 |
| You see this chest hair? | 看到这些胸毛了吗 |
| -Put it away! Put it away! -So smooth! My eyes! | -快遮住快遮住-太光滑太刺眼了我的眼睛啊 |
| Oh, man. | 唉天哪 |
| Fine, family of little faith. | 行一点信心也不给的家人 |
| Get ready to eat your words... | 准备好食言吧 |
| And a plate of delicious pancakes. | 还有一大碟煎饼 |
| All right, Dipper. | 好了迪普 |

怪诞小镇中英对照台词本截图

怪诞小镇中英对照台词本截图
| Time to manhandle this... Man handle. | 是时候用男人的方式握住这跟握杆了 |
| And a-one, and a-two... | 一二 |
| Quit stallin'! | 别磨蹭了 |
| Oh, what?! This thing must be broken. | 什么这机器肯定是坏了 |
| It's totally broken, guys. It's like a million years old. | 这机器完全坏了伙计们就像一百万岁那么老 |
| Probably ran out of steam power or-- | 估计是没了蒸汽动力或者 |
| It's rickety, man. You shouldn't even-- | 这东西坏了你根本不用 |
| Yes! Pancakes for everyone! | 好呀每人一份煎饼 |
| I need to get some chest hair, and fast. | 我得长点胸毛立马就要 |
| I'm fine! Heh heh. | 我没事哈哈 |
| Everything's fine. | 什么事也没有 |
| Sheesh! How am I related to that? | 老天我怎么会跟那家伙是亲戚呢 |
| Come on, Grunkle Stan. | 拜托斯坦叔公 |
| I'm sure deep down you have a soft side too. | 我确信你内心深处也有温柔的一面 |
| Ha! Nothing in here but a cold, dark, empty soul. | 哈这里面除了一具冰冷黑暗空洞的灵魂外什么都没有 |
| Food! | 食物来啦 |
| Thanks there, sugar pie. | 谢了甜心 |
| I mean, honey wasp kitten baby. | 我是说甜蜜黄蜂猫咪小宝贝 |
| Ba-baby cow-- | 牛宝贝 |
| Ha ha! Silly! | 哈哈傻瓜 |
| -Silly man. -What was that about? | -笨男人-那是怎么回事 |
| Nothing. I, uh, don't want to talk about it. | 没什么我呃不想谈这个 |
| Talk about what? Why is this table wet? | 谈什么为什么这桌子湿了 |
| Wait just a second. | 等一下 |
| I think I have an idea happening here. | 我想我知道这是怎么回事了 |
| -You... -No! | -你-不 |
| -And her... -No! Stop it! | -跟她-不别说了 |
| -Aaah! -Oh, boy. | -啊-我的老天 |
| You have a thing for lazy Susan! | 你对懒苏珊有好感 |
| You do have a soft side! | 你确实有温柔的一面 |
| But k-k-keep it down, will ya? | 但是别说出去好吗 |
| All right. I admit it, okay? It would be nice if she liked me. | 好了好了我承认如果她也喜欢我那就很好 |
| But I've been out of the game for so long I wouldn't know where to start. | 但是我已经离场很久了而且我不知道应该从哪儿入手 |
| I mean, look at her. She's so classy. | 我是说你瞧她她是多么的优雅 |
| Spin, ya dumb pie! Spin! | 转啊你这蠢馅饼快转啊 |
| Grunkle Stan, | 斯坦叔公 |
| You are a cranky, gross, weird old man. | 你是个脾气暴躁恶心古怪的老男人 |
| But we will get lazy Susan to like you, | 但是我们会让懒苏珊喜欢上你的 |
| Because nothing is stronger than the power of... | 因为世上没有什么力量比这更强大了 |
| -Love? -Mabel. | -爱的力量吗-梅宝的力量 |
| To victory! | 为了胜利 |
| Not manly enough. | 不够男人 |
| Stupid diner! Stupid lumberjack! | 蠢餐厅蠢伐木工 |
| No! | 不 |
| Another hydrant destroyed. | 又一个消防栓坏了 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| It's a gosh-dang mystery! | 真是个天大的谜题啊 |
| Wanna take off our uniforms and run around in circles? | 想脱掉制服然后围着转圈跑吗 |
| Quit readin' my mind. | 不要再读我的心思了 |
| Oh, I'm sorry. I was looking for the mailman. | 噢抱歉我在找邮差 |
| Oh. What? Are you saying I'm not a male man? | 什么你是说我不是雄性的男人么 |
| Is that what you're trying to say? | 这就是你想要说的话吗 |
| I'm not male? I'm not a man? | 我不是男的我不是男人 |
| Is that what you're getting at? | 这就是你的暗示吗 |
| Are you crying? | 你是要哭了吗 |
| Two... | 二 |
| Three... | 三 |
| Four... | 四 |
| No chest hair yet. | 还是没有胸毛 |
| Is it physical? Is it mental? What's the secret? | 是生理因素吗还是心理因素其中的奥秘是什么 |
| 真男人肉干 你根本不够格 | |
| You said it, brother. I need help. | 你说得对老兄我需要帮助 |
| For the love of all that's holy, run!!!! | 看在神圣的爱的份上快跑吧 |
| Wait. Sorry. | 等一下抱歉 |
| Please don't eat me! I haven't showered in like a week! | 拜托不要吃我我一星期没洗澡了 |
| And I'm-- I'm like all elbows! Elbows and gristle! | 而且我瘦得只剩骨头了还有脆骨 |
| You | 你 |
| Gonna finish that? | 要把那个吃完吗 |
| No. | 没有 |
| I can't believe it. Part animal, part human. | 真不敢相信半人半兽 |
| Are you some kind of minotaur? | 你是牛头怪吗 |
| I'm a manotaur! | 我是男牛怪 |
| Half man, half, uh... | 一半男人一半呃 |
| Half taur! | 一半牛 |
| So did I, like, summon you, or... | 那么是我引你过来的还是 |
| The smell of jerky summoned me! | 是肉干的香味把我吸引过来的 |
| Jerky! | 肉干 |
| I smell... | 我闻到了 |
| ...Emotional issues. | 感情问题 |
| I got problems, manotaur. Man-related problems. | 我遇到问题了男牛怪有关男子气概的问题 |
| Well, my own uncle called me a wimp, | 是这样的我的亲叔公管我叫懦夫 |
| And I kinda flunked this manliness video game thing... Hmm... | 而且我挑战男子气概测试游戏算是彻底失败了 |
| Hey! You know, you seem pretty manly. | 喂那个你看起来挺有男人味儿的 |
| Maybe you could give me some pointers? | 或许你能给我点提示 |
| Hmm. Very well. | 嗯那好 |
| Climb atop my back hair, child. | 爬到我的背毛上孩子 |
| Uh, okay. | 呃好吧 |
| Yes! Yes! | 来啊来啊 |
| Dude, watch out! | 伙计小心啊 |
| This place is amazing! | 这地方太棒了 |
| The gnomes live in the trees, | 小矮人住在树里 |
| The mer-people live in the water-- 'cause they're losers!-- | 美人鱼住在海里因为他们是废物 |
| But we manotaurs crash in the man cave! | 但是我们男牛人住在充满男人味的山洞里 |
| Beasts! I have brought you... | 野兽们我给你们带来了 |
| A hairless child! | 一个毫毛不长的小孩 |
| 'Sup? | 嗨 |
| This is, uh, Pubitaur, Testosteraur, Pituitaur, | 他们是扑鼻牛荷尔蒙牛粘液牛 |
| And I'm Chutzpaur. | 我是大胆牛 |
| And you are... My name's Dipper. | -那你是-我叫迪普 |
| Weak! | 太弱了 |
| The, uh, Destructor? | 那个呃破坏者 |
| -Yeah, that's better. -An improvement, yeah. | -嗯这就好多了-有进步 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字