怪诞小镇第1季第7集中英台词整理和单词统计
| 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|
| Oh, no Mabel. I... I don't feel so good! | 噢不梅宝我有点不舒服 |
| I... | 我 |
| Ohh! Grunkle Stan, what did you feed us? | 噢斯坦叔公你给我们吃了什么 |
| -Barfy! -Guys, stop! | -吐啊-小鬼们别闹了 |
| Something terrible just happened! | 刚才发生了很糟糕的事情 |
| -Comedy gold! -All right, all right! | -撒金子啦-闹够了行了 |
| Party supplies are now off-limits. | 派对用品现在禁用了 |
| Mr. Pines, whose birthday is it again? | 派恩斯先生这是谁的生日来着 |
| Nobody's. Thought this party might be a good way | 没谁的只是觉着这个派对可能是吸引孩子们 |
| to get kids to spend money at the shack. | 在小屋花钱的一种好方式 |
| Nice! | 不错 |
| The young people of this town want fun, | 这个镇子的年轻人们想要乐趣 |
| I'll smother 'em with fun! | 我就让他们痛快个够 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| Maybe comments like that are why kids don't come to the mystery shack. | 也许他那些话正是孩子们不来神秘小屋的原因 |
| Hey! Hey! How's about you make yourself useful and copy these flyers? | 嘿 嘿不如你去做点事吧把这些传单复印了 |
| 派对 就在神秘小屋 欢迎小孩和青少年 | |
| Oh, boy! A trip to the copier store! | 哇塞可以去一趟复印店 |
| Calendars, mugs, t-shirts and more! | 日历杯子T恤还有些别的 |
| They got it all at the copier store. | 复印店里应有尽有 |

怪诞小镇单词统计

怪诞小镇高频单词统计
| That's not their slogan, I just really feel that way about the copier store. | 这些不是他们口号只是我真心这么觉得 |
| Save the trouble. You know the old copier in my office? | 省点事儿吧你记得我办公室里的那台老复印机么 |
| I finally fixed the old girl up. Good as new! | 我最后还是把它给修好了跟新的一样 |
| Butterflies! | 蝴蝶啊 |
| Does it even work? | 这还能用吗 |
| Success! | 搞定了 |
| Stay back! | 后退 |
| Oh, my gosh. Mabel, I think this copier can copy human beings! | 噢我的天啊梅宝我觉得这个复印机能复制人类 |
| Do you realize what this means? | 你知道这意味着什么吗 |
| All right, party people, | 好了派对的各位 |
| and Dipper, | 还有迪普 |
| let's talk business. | 我们谈正经的 |
| Soos, because you'll work for free... and you begged... | 苏斯因为你免费干活儿并恳求 |
| I'm letting you be D.J. | 我让你当DJ |
| You won't regret it, Mr. Pines. | 你不会后悔的派恩斯先生 |
| I got this book that teached me how to D.J. R-r-r-right. | 我有这本书可以教我把DJ当好好好 |
| Not encouraging. | 一点都不振奋人心 |
| Wendy, you and Mabel are working the ticket stand. | 温蒂你和梅宝负责售票工作 |
| What?! But Grunkle Stan, this party is my chance to make new friends! | 什么但斯坦叔公这个派对是我结交新朋友的绝好机会啊 |
| I-I could work with Wendy. | 我 我可以和温蒂一起去 |
| You realize if you do, | 要知道如果你去的话 |
| you gotta commit to staying at the ticket stand with Wendy. | 你就是答应和温蒂一起一直呆在售票处了 |
| No getting out of it, just the two of you, alone, all night. | 不准踏出售票处只有你俩独处一整晚 |
| I promise. | 我保证 |
| Aah! What? | 啊干嘛 |
| Uh, uh, I can work the counter with you, Wendy! | 呃 呃我能和你一起在售票台工作温蒂 |
| Let's kiss! Mmm... Mmm... | 我们亲亲嚒 嚒 |
| Yeah, yeah, laugh all you want, | 是 是你尽管笑 |
| but I have devised a plan | 但我想了个计划 |
| to make sure my night with Wendy goes perfect. | 能让我和温蒂的夜晚美妙无比 |
| Plan? Oh, you're not making one of those overcomplicated listy things, | 计划噢你不会要列那些超复杂的清单之类的吧 |
| - are you? - Overcomplicated? | -是吗-超复杂 |
| Let me just... all right, hold that there... okay... | 让我好吧等一下啊好的 |
| "Step one: Getting to know each other with playful banter." | 第一步以幽默的打趣互相熟悉 |
| Banter is like talking, but smarter. | 打趣就像是说话但话语更俏皮点 |
| That sounds like a dumb idea for poop-heads. | 听起来像驴脑袋想的蠢主意 |
| Yeah, see, this isn't banter. | 嗯你这个就不是打趣 |
| This is what I want to avoid with Wendy. | 这种话语正是我和温蒂在一起时要避免的 |
| The final step is to ask her to dance. | 最后一步就是邀请她跳舞 |
| Oh, Dipper! | 噢迪普 |

怪诞小镇中英对照台词本截图

怪诞小镇中英对照台词本截图
| I'm so happy you decided to work the ticket stand with me! | 我真高兴你来售票处和我一起工作 |
| You're so organized. Show me that checklist again? | 你做事真有条理能再让我看看那个清单吗 |
| If I follow steps one through eleven, | 如果我遵循这十一步 |
| nothing can get in my way. | 就没什么是我绊脚石了 |
| Dipper you're the one getting in your way. | 迪普你自己才是真正妨碍你的那个人 |
| Why can't you just walk up and talk to her like a normal person? | 你为什么就不能直接走过去然后像个正常人一样跟她说话呢 |
| Step nine, sister... | 第九步小妹 |
| Can your uncle throw a party or what? | 你叔公办的派对不错吧 |
| The energy... it's electric! | 能量通电了 |
| Uh, lightning. Lightning... | 呃灯光灯光 |
| And if anyone wants to leave, | 如果有人想走 |
| I'm charging an exit fee of 15 bucks! | 我就收十五块的离场费 |
| I've only got 13! We're trapped! | 我只有十三块我们被困住了 |
| "Step one: Casual banter." | 第一步随便的打趣 |
| So, here's a casual question. | 呃我有个随便的问题 |
| What's your favorite type of snack food? | 你最喜欢什么类型的零食呢 |
| Oh, man. I can't just pick one. | 哦老兄这也太难选了 |
| No way! Mine too! | 不可能吧我也是诶 |
| -Wait. What? -Uh, I mean... | -等等什么啊-呃我是说 |
| I mean... | 我的意思是 |
| New topic! New topic! | 新话题新话题 |
| Go! Go! Work it! Work it! | 动起来跳起来 |
| Wow! You've got an animal on your body! I'm Mabel. | 哇哦你身上有个动物诶我是梅宝 |
| Hi. I'm Grenda. This is Candy. | 嗨我叫格兰达这是糖糖 |
| Why do you have forks taped to your fingers? | 你为什么把叉子都绑你手指上 |
| Improvement of human being. | 对人体的改良 |
| I've found my people. | 我找到我的伙伴了 |
| Remember, dudes, whoever, um, | 伙计们记住不管是谁 呃 |
| party hearties... what?... | 派对甜心们什么 |
| Get the party crown! | 来赢取派对王冠吧 |
| Most applause at the end of the night wins! | 今晚最后得到最多喝彩的人获胜 |
| Party crown? I'll take that. | 派对王冠姐要了 |
| Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
| Who's that? | 那是谁呀 |
| The most popular girl in town: Pacifica Northwest. | 小镇里最受欢迎的女孩帕西菲卡·诺斯维斯特 |
| I always feel bad about myself around her. | 在她旁边我总是自我感觉很糟糕 |
| I can't just give you the crown. | 我不能就这样把王冠给你 |
| It's sort of a competition thing. | 这怎么说也是个比赛 |
| Honestly, who's gonna compete again me? | 我不妨说谁能与我争锋啊 |
| Fork girl? Lizard lady? | 叉子女蜥蜴女 |
| Hold me, Candy! | 抱抱我吧糖糖 |
| Our kind isn't welcome here! | 我们在这儿不太受欢迎 |
| Hey! I'll compete! | 嗨我要比赛 |
| I'm Mabel. | 我是梅宝 |
| That sounds like a fat old lady's name. | 听起来真像个又胖又老的女人的名字 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| I'll take that as a compliment. | 我就当那是赞美了 |
| May the better partier win. | 那就希望强者得胜吧 |
| Nice meeting you! | 很高兴认识你 |
| She's going down. | 她肯定没戏 |
| Whoa! Sounds like the party's gettin' nuts! | 哇喔听起来派对好像很火爆啊 |
| Let the battle for the party crown begin! | 就让派对王冠之战的战火点燃吧 |
| Mabel comes out strong. | 梅宝气势凌人 |
| Watch out, pacifica! | 帕西菲卡小心咯 |
| I've gotta get in there! Cover for me? | 我要溜进去替我掩护一下 |
| Heh heh. Um, well, I... | 呵呵呃那个我 |
| Thanks, man. | 谢了哥们儿 |
| I'll be back shortly! | 我马上就回来 |
| I'm sure Stan won't mind if I'm gone for a few minutes. | 我敢肯定如果我只离开一下下的话斯坦不会介意的 |
| Hey! What are you doin', kid?! | 嗨你要干嘛小鬼 |
| These suckers aren't going to rip themselves off. | 这些笨蛋肯定不会自己忽悠自己啊 |
| Yeah! | 是啊 |
| You promised. Remember? | 你保证了的不记得了 |
| I did? | 我有吗 |
| I promise. | 我保证 |
| Argh. If only I could be two places at once. | 哎如果我会分身术就好了 |
| 注意 危险 | |
| I wonder if this is a good idea. | 我真怀疑这是不是个好注意 |
| I have a really big head. | 我脑袋真大 |
| -So... uh... -So... uh... | -那啥呃-那啥呃 |
| -Ha! Sorry. -Ha! Sorry. | -哈不好意思-哈不好意思 |
| -You first. -You first. | -你先-你先 |
| -Stop copying me! -Stop copying me! | -别学我-别学我 |
| Aah! Ow! Ow! Funny bone. | 啊嗷 嗷我的尺骨 |
| I will call you "number two." | 我就叫你二号 |
| Definitely not. | 绝对不要 |
| You know a name I've always wanted... | 你知道我一直想有个名字叫 |
| Tyrone. Tyrone. | 蒂龙蒂龙 |
| Okay, Tyrone, let's get down to business. | 好的蒂龙我们说正经的 |
| I'm thinkin' you cover me at the ticket stand | 我想让你在售票处掩护我 |
| while I ask Wendy to dance. | 然后我去邀请温蒂跳舞 |
| I know the plan, buddy. | 我很了解计划哥们儿 |
| Hey, we're not gonna get jealous and turn on each other | 嘿我们不会像电影里的克隆人一样 |
| like the clones in the movies, are we? | 争风吃醋互相残杀吧 |
| Dipper, please. This is you you're talking about. | 迪普拜托你会做出这种事儿来么 |
| Plus, hey, you can always just disintegrate me with water. | 还有嘿你可以随时用水把我分解啊 |
| -Yeah... -Yeah... | -对啊-对啊 |
| -Yeah... -Yeah... | -对啊-对啊 |
| Great news, Wendy. | 温蒂好消息 |
| I got somebody to cover the concessions for me. | 我找到个人帮我顶班 |
| That's awesome! You can hang out with me and Robbie. | 太棒了你可以和我还有罗比一起玩 |
| Robbie, you remember Dipper from the convenience store. | 罗比你记得便利店的迪普吗 |
| Uh, no. | 呃不记得了 |
| Yo, Wendy, check out my new guitar. | 哟温蒂看看我的新吉他 |
| Whoa, cool. | 哇酷 |
| Robbie, you're a stupid, arrogant fraud, | 罗比你真是个愚蠢又自负的骗子 |
| but kiss me anyway because you can play guitar. | 吻我吧谁叫你会弹吉他呢 |
| Oh, wait. I forgot something. | 噢等一下我忘了件事 |
| Let's get married tonight! | 我们今晚结婚吧 |
| Hey, buddy, it's me. You. | 嗨哥们儿是我也就是你 |
| I just had the same jealousy fantasy. | 我刚有跟你一样的嫉妒幻觉 |
| We gotta get rid of Robbie if I ever want to dance with Wendy! | 我如果想和温蒂跳舞的话我们就得支开罗比 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字