A Hard Rain's A-Gonna Fall

A Hard Rain's A-Gonna Fall

暴雨将至

Oh, where have you been, my blue-eyed son?

呵,你去过哪些地方,我蓝眼睛的孩子?

Oh, where have you been, my darling young one?

呵,你去过哪些地方,我亲爱的年轻人?

I've stumbled on the side of twelve misty mountains,

我在那十二座烟雾笼罩的山脚下踉踉跄跄,

I've walked and I've crawled on six crooked highways,

我连滚带爬地走过六条崎岖公路,

I've stepped in the middle of seven sad forests,

我跋涉在一片悲惨的森林,

I've been out in front of a dozen dead oceans,

我又遇到了十二片死亡之海,

I've been ten thousand miles in the mouth of a graveyard,

我已在坟墓当中前进了上万英里,

And it's a hard, and it's a hard, it's a hard, and it's a hard,

我感到那急剧的,猛烈的,呼啸的,疯狂的,

And it's a hard rain's a-gonna fall.

那瓢泼的暴雨就要落下。

Oh, what did you see, my blue-eyed son?

呵,你看到了什么,我蓝眼睛的孩子?

Oh, what did you see, my darling young one?

呵,你看到了什么,我亲爱的年轻人?

I saw a newborn baby with wild wolves all around it

我看到一群野狼困住了一个刚出生的婴儿,

I saw a highway of diamonds with nobody on it,

我看到布满钻石的大道上竟空无一人,

I saw a black branch with blood that kept drippin',

我看到了焦黑的枝条上全是血,那血止不住的流,

I saw a room full of men with their hammers a-bleedin',

我看到了一屋子的人拿着榔头,榔头上鲜血淋淋,

I saw a white ladder all covered with water,

我看到一架白色梯子彻底浸入水中,

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken,

我看到千万人有话要说,舌头却被割去,

I saw guns and sharp swords in the hands of young children,

我看到孩子们手中握着长枪和利剑,

And it's a hard, and it's a hard, it's a hard, it's a hard,

我感到那急剧的,猛烈的,呼啸的,疯狂的,

And it's a hard rain's a-gonna fall.

那瓢泼的暴雨就要落下。

And what did you hear, my blue-eyed son?

呵,你听到了什么,我蓝眼睛的孩子?

And what did you hear, my darling young one?

呵,你听到了什么,我亲爱的年轻人?

I heard the sound of a thunder, it roared out a warnin',

我听到那轰鸣的雷声,吼叫着发出警告,

Heard the roar of a wave that could drown the whole world,

我听到那大海的咆哮,像要吞噬整个世界,

Heard one hundred drummers whose hands were a-blazin',

我听到上百人敲起了巨鼓,鼓声是那么急速,

Heard ten thousand whisperin' and nobody listenin',

我听到上万人在低语,却没有一个人倾听,

Heard one person starve, I heard many people laughin',

我听说有个人饿死了,许多人却在狂笑,

Heard the song of a poet who died in the gutter,

我听到了那诗人的歌谣,他已在贫民窟死去,

Heard the sound of a clown who cried in the alley,

我听到了巷子里的小丑,他在正哭泣,

And it's a hard, and it's a hard, it's a hard, it's a hard,

我感到那急剧的,猛烈的,呼啸的,疯狂的,

And it's a hard rain's a-gonna fall.

那瓢泼的暴雨就要落下。

Oh, who did you meet, my blue-eyed son?

呵,你遇见了哪些人,我蓝眼睛的孩子?

Who did you meet, my darling young one?

你遇见了哪些人,我亲爱的年轻人?

I met a young child beside a dead pony,

我遇见了一个幼童和他身边死去的小马,

I met a white man who walked a black dog,

我遇见了一个白人溜着一条黑狗,

I met a young woman whose body was burning,

我遇见了一个年轻的女人,她的身体熊熊燃烧,

I met a young girl, she gave me a rainbow,

我遇见了一个年轻的姑娘,她给我一道彩虹,

I met one man who was wounded in love,

我遇见一个男人,他为爱所伤,

I met another man who was wounded with hatred,

又遇见另一个男人,他为恨所害,

And it's a hard, it's a hard, it's a hard, it's a hard,

我感到那急剧的,猛烈的,呼啸的,疯狂的,

It's a hard rain's a-gonna fall.

那瓢泼的暴雨就要落下。

Oh, what'll you do now, my blue-eyed son?

呵,你将做些什么,我蓝眼睛的孩子?

Oh, what'll you do now, my darling young one?

呵,你将做些什么,我亲爱的年轻人?

I'm a-goin' back out 'fore the rain starts a-fallin',

我将在暴雨落下之前回去,

I'll walk to the depths of the deepest black forest,

我将毅然走进那黑暗森林的最深处,

Where the people are many and their hands are all empty,

那里住满了人,却全部一贫如洗,

Where the pellets of poison are flooding their waters,

那里的水里,毒药正在泛滥,

Where the home in the valley meets the damp dirty prison,

那里山谷中的房子,与肮脏的监狱相邻,

Where the executioner's face is always well hidden,

那里刽子手的脸孔完美地伪装,

Where hunger is ugly, where souls are forgotten,

那里饿殍遍野,灵魂早被遗忘,

Where black is the color, where none is the number,

那里漆黑是仅有的颜色,虚无是唯一的数字,

And I'll tell it and speak it and think it and breathe it,

我要讲出来,唱出来,琢磨它,思辨它,

And reflect it from the mountain so all souls can see it,

然后我要把它绘满山间,所有灵魂将能看见,

Then I'll stand on the ocean until I start sinkin',

我还要站在那大海上,直到身体开始下沉,

But I'll know my song well before I start singin',

我早已领悟了我的歌谣,在我唱出它们之前,

And it's a hard, it's a hard, it's a hard, it's a hard,

我感到那急剧的,猛烈的,呼啸的,疯狂的,

It's a hard rain's a-gonna fall.

那瓢泼的暴雨就要落下。

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
  • 序言:七十年代末,一起剥皮案震惊了整个滨河市,随后出现的几起案子,更是在滨河造成了极大的恐慌,老刑警刘岩,带你破解...
    沈念sama阅读 216,287评论 6 498
  • 序言:滨河连续发生了三起死亡事件,死亡现场离奇诡异,居然都是意外死亡,警方通过查阅死者的电脑和手机,发现死者居然都...
    沈念sama阅读 92,346评论 3 392
  • 文/潘晓璐 我一进店门,熙熙楼的掌柜王于贵愁眉苦脸地迎上来,“玉大人,你说我怎么就摊上这事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 162,277评论 0 353
  • 文/不坏的土叔 我叫张陵,是天一观的道长。 经常有香客问我,道长,这世上最难降的妖魔是什么? 我笑而不...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 58,132评论 1 292
  • 正文 为了忘掉前任,我火速办了婚礼,结果婚礼上,老公的妹妹穿的比我还像新娘。我一直安慰自己,他们只是感情好,可当我...
    茶点故事阅读 67,147评论 6 388
  • 文/花漫 我一把揭开白布。 她就那样静静地躺着,像睡着了一般。 火红的嫁衣衬着肌肤如雪。 梳的纹丝不乱的头发上,一...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 51,106评论 1 295
  • 那天,我揣着相机与录音,去河边找鬼。 笑死,一个胖子当着我的面吹牛,可吹牛的内容都是我干的。 我是一名探鬼主播,决...
    沈念sama阅读 40,019评论 3 417
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我猛地睁开眼,长吁一口气:“原来是场噩梦啊……” “哼!你这毒妇竟也来了?” 一声冷哼从身侧响起,我...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 38,862评论 0 274
  • 序言:老挝万荣一对情侣失踪,失踪者是张志新(化名)和其女友刘颖,没想到半个月后,有当地人在树林里发现了一具尸体,经...
    沈念sama阅读 45,301评论 1 310
  • 正文 独居荒郊野岭守林人离奇死亡,尸身上长有42处带血的脓包…… 初始之章·张勋 以下内容为张勋视角 年9月15日...
    茶点故事阅读 37,521评论 2 332
  • 正文 我和宋清朗相恋三年,在试婚纱的时候发现自己被绿了。 大学时的朋友给我发了我未婚夫和他白月光在一起吃饭的照片。...
    茶点故事阅读 39,682评论 1 348
  • 序言:一个原本活蹦乱跳的男人离奇死亡,死状恐怖,灵堂内的尸体忽然破棺而出,到底是诈尸还是另有隐情,我是刑警宁泽,带...
    沈念sama阅读 35,405评论 5 343
  • 正文 年R本政府宣布,位于F岛的核电站,受9级特大地震影响,放射性物质发生泄漏。R本人自食恶果不足惜,却给世界环境...
    茶点故事阅读 40,996评论 3 325
  • 文/蒙蒙 一、第九天 我趴在偏房一处隐蔽的房顶上张望。 院中可真热闹,春花似锦、人声如沸。这庄子的主人今日做“春日...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 31,651评论 0 22
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我抬头看了看天上的太阳。三九已至,却和暖如春,着一层夹袄步出监牢的瞬间,已是汗流浃背。 一阵脚步声响...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 32,803评论 1 268
  • 我被黑心中介骗来泰国打工, 没想到刚下飞机就差点儿被人妖公主榨干…… 1. 我叫王不留,地道东北人。 一个月前我还...
    沈念sama阅读 47,674评论 2 368
  • 正文 我出身青楼,却偏偏与公主长得像,于是被迫代替她去往敌国和亲。 传闻我的和亲对象是个残疾皇子,可洞房花烛夜当晚...
    茶点故事阅读 44,563评论 2 352