茵尼斯弗利岛 - 威廉·巴特勒·叶芝

我们每个人心中都有那么一种隐世情怀。在一个小岛,建屋舍,种芸豆,静心倾听树林间的嗡鸣声,看斜阳下红雀的翎羽,置身在如诗如画的室外佳境,日夜与烟水相伴,让身心融入进自然之中。自由自在,无拘无束。这一切美景和生灵都显得那么的随意自然、宁静致远。将精神寄托在这阔别尘嚣、烟水飘渺的茵尼斯弗利岛,收获真正的宁静和安详。

I will arise and go now, and go to Innisfree,

我要起身走了,去茵尼斯弗利岛,

And a small cabin build there, of clay and wattles made:

用泥土和枝条,建造起一座小屋;

Nine bean-rows will I have there, a hive for the honey-bee;

我要有九排云豆架,一个蜜蜂巢,

And live alone in the bee-loud glade.

在林间听群蜂高唱,独居于幽处。

And I shall have some peace there, for peace comes dropping slow,

于是我会有安宁,安宁慢慢来到。

Dropping from the veils of the morning to where the cricket sings;

从晨曦的面纱到蟋蟀歌唱的地方;

There midnight's all a glimmer, and noon a purple glow,

午夜一片闪光,中午有紫霞燃烧,

And evening full of the linnet's wings.

暮色里,到处飞舞着红雀的翅膀。

I will arise and go now, for always night and day

我要起身走了,因为我总是听到,

I hear lake water lapping with low sounds by the shore;

听到湖水日夜轻轻拍打着湖滨;

While I stand on the roadway, or on the pavements grey,

我站在公路,或在灰色的人行道,

I hear it in the deep heart's core.

我心灵深处总听见那波涛声声。

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
平台声明:文章内容(如有图片或视频亦包括在内)由作者上传并发布,文章内容仅代表作者本人观点,简书系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储服务。

推荐阅读更多精彩内容