今天是学校的游园会 佩奇喜欢去游园会玩 这些是她的朋友 小猫坎迪 小羊苏西 小狗丹尼 小兔瑞贝卡和小马佩德罗
Today is the day of the school fete.Peppa loves coming to the fete. Here are Peppa's friends. Candy Cat, Suzy Sheep, Danny Dog, Rebecca Rabbit and Pedro Pony/[ˈpəʊni]小马/.
大家好
Hello everyone!
你好佩奇
Hello Peppa!
我喜欢学校游园会
I love the school fete.
我也是 你最喜欢玩什么
Me, too! What do you like best?
在脸上画画 我喜欢气球 我最喜欢充气城堡 所有的我都喜欢
The face painting. I like the balloons. I like the bouncy castle the best. I like everything.
非常好的选择 佩奇
A very good choice, Peppa.
一会见佩奇 一会见
See you later, Peppa. See you later.
乔治 你最喜欢什么呢 恐龙
George! What do you like best? Dinosaur~ Grrr..
哦 乔治 游园会里没有恐龙
Oh dear! There aren't any dinosaur at the fete, George.
也许我们可以给你找个恐龙气球
Maybe we can get you a dinosaur balloon.
你确定他们有恐龙气球吗 猪爸爸
Are you sure they have dinosaur balloons, Daddy Pig?
我当然能确定
I'm certain of it.
乔治和我可以先去脸上画画吗
Can George and I get our faces painted first?
当然
Of course.
兔小姐把佩奇的朋友们画成了老虎
Miss Rabbit has painted Peppa's friends as tigers.
画好了 苏西 看你现在像只老虎
There you are, Suzy! Now you look like a tiger.
谢谢你 兔小姐
Thank you, Miss Rabbit.
哇哦 我喜欢你的脸 苏西 你画的是小猫吗
Wow! I like your face, Suzy. Are you a pussycat/[ˈpʊsikæt]小猫/?
不 我是老虎
No! I'm a tiger.
佩奇 你想在脸上画画吗
Peppa, Would you like your face painted?
我想 我要画出大象可以吗
Yes, please. Can I be an elephant?
哦天呐 我不知道怎么画大象 但我能画老虎
Oh dear~ I don't know how to do elephant. I can do tigers.
好的 请帮我画老虎
Yes, a tiger, please.
好了佩奇 现在你是老虎了
There you are, Peppa. Now you are a tiger.
我是一只老虎
I'm a tiger.
乔治 你想画成什么呢
George, what would you like to be?
恐龙
Dinosaur! Grr!
恐龙?呃 不如画老虎怎么样 我画老虎很在行
A dinosaur? Er.... how about a tiger instead? I'm good at tigers.
我是一只老虎 我也是 老虎不回发出这个声音
I'm a tiger. So am I. Tigers don't say "Woof! Woof!"
你怎么知道
How do you know?
因为老虎就是大猫 而我就是一只猫
Because tigers are big cats. And I'm a cat.
坎迪 你可以教我们怎么做一只老虎吗
Candy, please can you teach us how to be a tiger?
好啊 老虎走路走得非常非常慢 然后会跳起来 老虎喜欢把他们自己舔得很干净 老虎高兴了 他们会这样发出呼噜声
Okay! Tigers creep/[kriːp]爬行/ very very slowly. And then, they jump! Grrrr! Tigers like to lick/[lɪk]舔/ themselves clean.But, the best of all, when tigers happy, they purr/[pɜː(r)]发出呼噜声/.
孩子们你们好 我的天呐你们都变成老虎了
Hello, children. My goodness. You're all tigers.
我还在教他们怎么做一只老虎
And I'm teaching them to be proper/[ˈprɒpə(r)]适当的正确的/ tigers.
小老虎们接下来想做什么呢
What do you little tigers want to do next?
恐龙
Dinosaur.
对了 我们要帮乔治找到恐龙气球 你们每个人都有气球
That's right. We have to find George a dinosaur balloon. Let's get you all balloons.
好棒
Hurray!
你好 羚羊夫人 请给我们几个气球好吗
Hello, Madame Gazelle/[ɡəˈzel]羚羊/! We'd like some balloons, please?
当然可以 我这里有很多不同的气球
Certainly! I've got lots of different ones.
能不能给我一个大象气球
Can I have an elephant balloons?
好的 给你佩奇
Here you are, Peppa.
我要一个袋鼠气球 我要一个狮子气球 我要一个猴子气球 一个鹦鹉 谢谢
Can I have a kangaroo/[ˌkæŋɡəˈruː]袋鼠/? A lion, please. A monkey, please. A parrot, please.
好的 这些我都有
Oh yes! I've got all those.
还有最重要的是 我们还要给乔治一个恐龙气球
Most import of all. We need a dinosaur balloon for George.
哦天呐 我这里好像没有恐龙气球
Oh dear. I do not seem to have any dinosaur balloons.
别担心乔治 我有主意了 给我们两个长的气球好吗 大家看好了
Don't worry,George. I've got an idea. Can we have two of the long balloons, please? Watch this, everybody?
猪爸爸要用这些气球做什么
What is Daddy Pig doing with the balloons?
好了 大家猜这是什么呢
There! Can anyone guess what it is?
这个是不是袋鼠
Is it a kangaroo?
不 这是一个恐龙 对了 一个恐龙
No, It is a dinosaur.That's right, a dinosaur.
猪爸爸真的做了一只恐龙气球
Daddy Pig has made a balloon dinosaur.
我们去玩充气城堡吧
Now the bouncy castle!
佩奇喜欢在充气城堡上玩 大家都喜欢在充气城堡上玩
Peppa loves bouncing on the bouncy castle. Everyone loves bouncing on the bouncy castle.
这是最好玩的学校游园会
This is the best school fete, ever!