| 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|
| For over a century, I have lived in secret | 一个多世纪以来我都秘密地活着 |
| until now. | 直到现在 |
| I know the risk. But I have to know her. | 我知道很冒险但我必须认识她 |
| Elena... she's a dead ringer for Katherine. | 埃琳娜和凯瑟琳长得一模一样 |
| I want you all to myself. | 我希望你只属于我 |
| Just as he wants me, | 他也想占有我 |
| but I'm the one who gets to make all the rules. | 但只有我说了才算数 |
| Go get the sheriff. We have a vampire. | 快去找警长我们抓到了一个吸血鬼 |
| No. Don't take her! | 不别带她走 |
| You'll be killed along with them. | 你会和他们一同被杀死的 |
| Just let me be killed. | 那就让我死吧 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| Damon, we'll get her back. | 达蒙我们会把她救回来的 |
| Don't you think that you've done enough? | 你觉得你还不够添乱吗 |
| Stefan's still drinking human blood. | 斯特凡还在喝人血 |
| - Stefan!- Stefan. | -斯特凡-斯特凡 |
| Blood brings out what's inside of me. | 人血暴露了我的本质 |
| I'm not gonna give up on you, Stefan. | 我不会放弃你的斯特凡 |
| - I believe in you. - Stop! stop! | -我相信你-住口住口 |
| Stop! I'm so sorry. | 住口我很抱歉 |
| It's OK. You're gonna be OK. | 没关系你会好起来的 |
| Get him in. | 弄上车 |
| We have to get to the church. They're waiting. | 我们得赶去教堂他们在等着 |
| Circle around that way. I'll distract them. | 你从那边绕过去我引开他们 |
| Go. | 去吧 |
| Over here! | 这里 |
| There's another one! quick! | 这还有一个快 |
| Help me! | 帮我 |
| Arm yourselves. | 带上武器 |
| We don't have long. | 我们时间不多 |
| Katherine. | 凯瑟琳 |
| Katherine. | 凯瑟琳 |
| We're gonna get you out of here. | 我们会把你救出去的 |
| Damon, hurry. Hurry. | 达蒙快点快点 |
| No! | 不 |
| No. | 不 |
| Damon. | 达蒙 |
| Come on. Let's go. | 快啊快来 |
| Stefan. | 斯特凡 |
| Stefan. | 斯特凡 |
| I love you, Stefan. | 我爱你斯特凡 |
| It's so hard to see him locked up like this. | 真不忍心看他被这么关着 |
| You're the one who locked him up. | 是你把他关起来的 |
| You helped. | 你也是帮凶 |
| I couldn't have him running around chewing on people | 我不能让他这会儿四处去咬人 |
| while the town was looking for vampires, now, could I? | 现在小镇上正在抓吸血鬼不是吗 |
| It had nothing to do with you actually caring about him. | 不是你对他的关心在作祟吗 |
| Your thing, not mine. | 那是你我才没 |
| Katherine had me make that for you weeks ago. | 几星期前凯瑟琳让我帮你做的 |
| Where am I? | 我在哪 |
| The quarry just north of town. | 小镇北边的采石场 |
| My brother and I brought you here last night. | 我和我兄弟昨晚带你过来的 |
| We found you dead in the woods. | 我们发现你死在了树林中 |
| Where's Damon? | 达蒙在哪 |
| - Am I... am I a... - Not yet. | -我我现在是-还不是 |
| You're in transition. | 你正在转化 |
| But how? I... | 但怎么会我 |
| You had Katherine's blood in your system when you died. | 你死时体内尚有凯瑟琳的血 |
| No. I never... | 不会的我从没 |
| She's been compelling you to drink it for weeks, Stefan. | 她已经控制你喝了几个星期了斯特凡 |
| And Damon? | 达蒙呢 |
| No compulsion was necessary. | 他不需要强迫 |
| He drank from her willingly. | 他欣然接受了 |
| I woke up last night. I didn't know where I was. | 我昨晚醒来不知道自己在哪 |
| I went to the church. | 我去了教堂 |
| And I watched them drag her inside. | 眼睁睁地看着他们拖她进去 |
| Then they set fire to it. | 然后他们放了火 |
| And the whole church went up into flames. | 整个教堂变成一片火海 |
| They killed her, Stefan. | 他们杀了她斯特凡 |
| She's gone. | 她死了 |
| Did you ever figure out what that is? | 你搞清楚那是什么了吗 |
| Nope. Whatever it is, it doesn't work. | 还没不管是什么用不了 |
| Pearl didn't say anything else about it? | 珍珠没说别的什么吗 |
| She thought she was stealing his vampire compass, | 她以为她偷的是吸血鬼指南针 |
| but it was a pocket watch. | 但那个怀表才是 |
| That Johnathan Gilbert was a crazy scientist. | 乔纳森·吉尔伯特是个科学狂人 |
| Have you spoken to your uncle lately? | 你最近有和你叔叔说话吗 |
| I've been avoiding him, actually. | 实际上我一直躲着他 |
| That...and I've been here most nights. | 况且我几乎每晚都在这儿 |
| So, you'll be here again tonight? | 那你今晚也要来吗 |
| Is that a problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
| Yes. | 当然 |
| You're a complete nuisance. | 你真是个烦人的讨厌鬼 |
| Heh. See you later. | 一会儿见 |
| Hey. Surprise. | 惊喜哈 |
| What are you doing here? | 你在这干嘛 |
| Picking up this. | 来拿这个 |
| A class schedule? | 课表吗 |
| Starting tomorrow, I'm officially a student here. | 从明天开始我就正式在这上学了 |
| You're kidding me, right? | 你开玩笑呢吧 |
| No. I finally beat my mom down. | 没开玩笑我总算说服我妈了 |
| But why would you want to go to high school? | 不过你为什么想来读高中呢 |
| It blows. | 多没劲啊 |
| Do I really need to answer that? | 一定要我回答吗 |
| You'd suffer through all this just to hang out with me? | 为了和我在一起你宁愿活受罪? |
| Yeah. | 是啊 |
| I would. | 我愿意 |
| That's, um... | 那还真是 |
| Stupid? Pathetic? | 傻帽可悲 |
| Old lurky me? | 跟踪狂毛病又犯了 |
| It's awesome. | 太好了 |
| It's awesome. | 太棒了 |
| Brought you something to eat... | 给你带喝的来了 |
| 100% Stefan diet approved. | 百分百的斯特凡减肥餐 |
| You know what will happen if you don't eat. | 你知道不进食的话会怎样吧 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| You gonna all rotting and crusty. | 你会变得憔悴又易怒 |
| I'm not hungry. | 我不饥饿 |
| Of course you are. | 才怪 |
| We're eternally hungry. Take it. | 我们都处在无尽的饥饿之中喝吧 |
| The human blood should be gone by now. | 你体内的人血现在应该已经消耗完了 |
| You want to explain why you're still in here | 你想为自己仍然呆在这里 |
| feeling sorry for yourself? | 自怨自艾吗 |
| Come on. Drink up. | 快点喝完 |
| Fine. Starve. | 好吧饿着吧 |
| What do I care? | 关我什么事呢 |
| Hello? | 喂 |
| Hey, it's Alaric Saltzman. | 我是阿拉里克·萨尔茨曼 |
| Before I hang up, how did you get this number? | 挂电话之前问下你怎么知道我号码的 |
| Ah, it's a mystery. Listen, I've, uh, | 秘密听着 |
| been doing some digging on Elena's uncle. | 我最近调查了一下埃琳娜的叔叔 |
| You interested? | 有兴趣吗 |
| What kind of digging? | 什么调查 |
| I've got an old friend from Duke | 我在杜克大学上学的时候 |
| who studied criminology when we were there together. | 结识了一位研究犯罪学的老朋友 |
| Let's just say he's become a very proficient digger. | 他可以说是个调查老手 |
| Well, did him find anything? | 那他查到什么了吗 |
| Well, I had him run a track on John's cell records. | 我让他追踪了约翰的通话记录 |
| He was getting a call from a number... | 他接过一个电话那个电话号码 |
| The same number that Elena dialed to get Isobel. | 就是埃琳娜打去找伊泽贝尔的号码 |
| And then the number was disconnected. | 后来那个号码打不通了 |
| Isobel knows John. Whatever. We knew that. | 我们早知道伊泽贝尔认识约翰啊 |
| Right. Well, after that, | 没错后来 |
| he started getting calls from a new number. | 他又接到了一个新号码打来的电话 |
| And I had my friend run a geo track. | 我让我朋友做了地域追踪 |
| Got the address. It's... | 查到了地址 |
| It's an apartment in Grove Hill. | 是格罗夫希尔的一间公寓 |
| Isobel's in Grove Hill? | 伊泽贝尔在格罗夫希尔吗 |
| I don't know. | 我不知道 |
| I thought we could take a look and see what we find. | 我想我们可以去看看能不能查到什么 |
| Perfect. Give me the address. | 太好了告诉我地址 |
| Oh, so you can go without me? No. I don't think so. | 你想一个人去吗我看不行 |
| I'm not going with you. You tried to kill me. | 我才不跟你去你曾想要杀我来着 |
| Yeah, well, you did kill me. | 是啊你还杀了我呢 |
| Hold on. What? | 等等怎么了 |
| I'm just grabbing some clothes, and then I'll be right over. | 我回家拿几件衣服马上就过来 |
| - How's Stefan? - Extra broody. | -斯特凡怎么样了-抑郁寡欢 |
| Hold on. | 等等 |
| You drive. Pick me up in an hour. | 你来开车一小时后来接我 |
| Done. | 好 |
| He won't eat anything. | 他不愿进食 |
| He has to eat, what's his favorite... Kind of, um... | 他一定得进食他最喜欢的那个 |
| His favorite kind of what? | 他最喜欢的什么 |
| Type of animal blood that he prefers? | 他比较喜欢哪种动物的血 |
| Ew. Gross. | 恶心 |
| Your joking doesn'help. | 你开玩笑可于事无补 |
| Helps me. Now, hurry up. | 聊以自慰快过来 |
| I can't baby-sit all night. I have things to do. | 我不能照顾他一晚上我还有事要做 |
| I would say, "drop dead," but... | 我想说"去死"但是 |
| Stefan likes... | 斯特凡喜欢 |
| puppy blood... | 小狗的血 |
| Little golden retriever puppies with cute, fluffy ears. | 那种长着毛茸茸小耳朵的金毛猎犬 |
| That's his favorite. | 是他的最爱 |
| Sorry. | 不好意思 |
| Uncle John. | 约翰叔叔 |
| I didn't see you there. | 我刚才没看见你在这 |
| I thought we could talk. We haven't had a chance to catch up. | 我想我们该谈谈一直都没机会叙叙旧呢 |
| I'm actually just heading out, so... | 实际上我正打算出去所以 |
| Well, it won't take long. | 不会太久 |
| What did you want to talk about? | 你想谈什么 |
| I know you know. | 我知道你清楚 |
| Know what? | 清楚什么 |
| It's really silly to keep pretending. | 继续装蒜是很愚蠢的事情 |
| What do you think your mother would say | 如果你妈妈知道你在和吸血鬼恋爱 |
| if she knew you were dating a vampire? | 你觉得她会说什么 |
| Which mother? | 哪个妈妈 |
| I bet Johnathan Gilbert has told father by now. | 我敢说乔纳森·吉尔伯特已经告诉父亲了 |
| Wonder how he took the news that we're dead. | 很好奇他得知我们的死讯后会怎样 |
| As if he cares. He betrayed us. | 说得跟他在乎似的他出卖了我们 |
| He thought he was protecting us, Damon. | 他以为他在保护我们达蒙 |
| He thought he was protecting this town. | 他认为他在保护这个小镇 |
| This sun hurts my eyes. | 阳光真刺眼 |
| It's part of it. | 那只是一部分 |
| The muscle aches, the sick feeling... | 肌肉酸痛胃里翻江倒海 |
| Emily says it's our bodies pushing us to feed, | 艾米莉说是我们的身体驱使我们去进食 |
| to complete the transition. | 从而完成转化 |
| That's not gonna happen. | 我不会变成吸血鬼的 |
| Is that your choice, then? | 你决定好了吗 |
| To die instead? | 宁愿死 |
| Isn't it yours? | 难道你不是 |
| This was all to be with Katherine. | 一切都是为了和凯瑟琳在一起 |
| But she's gone. | 但她已经死了 |
| I want it over. | 我想结束这一切 |
| How you feelin'? | 还好吗 |
| Damon says you need to drink that. | 达蒙说你需要进食 |
| You need it, Stefan. | 你需要它斯特凡 |
| Can't survive without it. | 否则没法坚持下去 |
| I don't want to survive. | 我不想活下去 |
| What? | 什么 |
| - No, don't say that. - I'm sorry, Elena. | -别说这种话-抱歉埃琳娜 |
| No more. | 再也不想了 |
| After what I've done, it has to end. | 我做的那些孽该了断了 |
| I just want it over. | 我希望一切就此结束 |
| He's just being dramatic. | 他不过是惺惺作态 |
| He's not gonna starve himself. | 他才不会饿死自己 |
| Why would he say that? | 他为什么那么说 |
| He feels bad about hurting that girl. | 因为他为伤害那女孩感到自责 |
| It's very typical Stefan martyr stuff. | 斯特凡一贯的假圣人作风 |
| - It will pass. - Will it? | -会没事的-会吗 |
| Because he seemed to be in lot of pain. | 他看起来痛苦不堪 |
| Yeah. Well, that will pass, too, once he eats. | 等他开始进食就不会再痛苦 |
| I didn't mean physical pain. | 不是身体上的痛苦 |
| I know what you meant. | 我明白你的意思 |
| Look, are you gonna be ok here if I have to run out? | 我出去下你一个人在这可以吗 |
| I have to go to an errand with the teacher. | 等下我和那位老师有事要做 |
| The teacher? | 那位老师 |
| Alaric? Are you two friends now? | 阿拉里克你们现在是朋友了 |
| I don't have any friends, Elena. | 我从不交朋友埃琳娜 |
| Right. | 对哦 |
| You should, um, | 你最好 |
| You should stay up here. You shouldn't be down there by yourself. | 最好留在楼上一个人别去地下室 |
| I'll be fine. | 我会没事的 |
| You know... | 话说 |
| You're very trusting of him, given the circumstances. | 尽管他现在一团糟你还那么相信他 |
| So are you. | 你不也是吗 |
| Otherwise, you wouldn't be leaving. | 否则你就不会放心离开 |
| It won't be long. | 我去去就回 |
| Hello, Mr. Gilbert. | 你好吉尔伯特先生 |
| Pearl. What a pleasure. | 珍珠真荣幸 |
| I must admit, I'm surprised that you came. | 不得不承认我很惊讶你会来 |
| Jenna tells me that you wanted to discuss | 珍娜说你想面谈 |
| the sale of the building in person. | 关于那间屋子出售的事 |
| Still, revealing yourself to me like this, it took quite a risk. | 与我这样面对面确实得冒很大风险 |
| I'm not stupid, Mr. Gilbert. | 别兜弯子了吉尔伯特先生 |
| You knew who I was when you requested the meeting. | 邀请我时你就知道我的身份 |
| So, Damon tells me | 达蒙告诉我 |
| that you're looking for the device i took from Johnathan. | 你在找我从乔纳森手中拿走的那件发明 |
| I'm sure you realize I have no intention of giving it to you. | 你一定明白我并不打算给你 |
| That's why I wanted to meet you. | 这正是见你的原因 |
| I'm planning on changing your mind. | 我会让你改变主意 |
| Really? How so? | 是吗凭什么 |
| With my Gilbert charm. | 凭吉尔伯特家族的魅力 |
| I know that you have a weakness for it. | 我知道你无法抗拒这种吸引 |
| May I buy you a drink? | 能请你喝一杯吗 |
| So, your mother was in love with Johnathan Gilbert, | 当年你母亲爱上了乔纳森·吉尔伯特 |
| - And he betrayed her? - Yup. | -结果他却背叛了她-没错 |
| And now my uncle John | 现在我叔叔约翰 |
| Wants this invention-device thing that she gave to Damon. | 又想要你母亲给达蒙的那件发明 |
| That's pretty much it. | 差不多 |
| John mentioned there were more Gilbert journals. | 约翰说吉尔伯特还有其他日记 |
| I bet that's how he knows everything. | 他肯定从日记里知道的一切 |
| Do we have to talk about this all night? | 非得整晚都谈论这个吗 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“吸血鬼日记”