英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
For over a century, I have lived in secret. | 一个多世纪以来我都秘密地活着 |
Until now. | 直到现在 |
I know the risk. But I have to know her. | 我知道很冒险但我必须要认识她 |
The original Johnathan Gilbert had an invention | 我们的祖辈乔纳森·吉尔伯特 |
that was stolen by a vampire. | 有一项发明被吸血鬼偷走了 |
Her name was Pearl. | 她叫珍珠 |
I gave your device to Damon. | 你要的那件发明我给了达蒙 |
Why don't you ask him for it yourself? | 你为什么不自己问他要 |
Mom! Mama! | 妈妈妈妈 |
My wife Isobel spent her life | 我妻子伊泽贝尔 |
researching paranormal activity in this area. | 毕生都在研究此地区的超自然现象 |
完整版请点击 | |
What have you done to my wife? | 你对我妻子做了什么 |
I turned her. | 我把她变成了吸血鬼 |
Why do l look like Katherine? | 我为什么长得像凯瑟琳 |
You were adopted. | 你是被收养的 |
This girl showed up, | 一个女孩出现了 |
16 and about to give birth. | 16岁临盆在即 |
What else do you know about her? | 你还知道别的什么吗 |
Just her name...Isobel. | 只知道她的名字伊泽贝尔 |
Stop looking. | 别再找了 |
She doesn't want to know you. | 她不想和你接触 |
She's alive? Does that mean she's a... | 她还活着吗那就是说她是... |
Hello, Rick. | 你好里克 |
Isobel. | 伊泽贝尔 |
It's good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
You look good. | 你看起来不错 |
I hear that you're a high-school history teacher? | 听说你现在是高中历史老师 |
How...how is that? | 怎么样 |
Where have you been, Isobel? | 你去哪儿了伊泽贝尔 |
I don't have any reasons that are gonna comfort you. | 我没有任何能让你释怀的理由 |
I don't have any explanations that are gonna satisfy you. | 也没有任何能让你满意的解释 |
I wanted this. | 这是我想要的 |
It's that simple? | 就这么简单吗 |
Yeah. | 是啊 |
You were supposed to mourn me and move on. | 你本该哀悼我一段时间然后重新开始 |
You were my wife. | 你是我妻子 |
And I loved you. | 我爱你 |
How could I not search for you? | 我怎么能不找你呢 |
Because I wasn't lost, Rick. | 因为我并不是失踪里克 |
I understand that you know my daughter Elena. | 我知道你认识我女儿埃琳娜 |
And I hear that she's been looking for me. | 我听说她一直在找我 |
So... | 所以 |
I want you to arrange for a meeting with us. | 我要你安排我们俩见一面 |
You want me... | 你要我... |
to deliver a message? | 替你传话 |
Yeah. | 是的 |
Screw you... | 去死 |
You selfish bitch. | 你个自私的婊子 |
What do you want from me? | 你想要我怎样 |
I told you. | 我说过了 |
I'm not gonna do anything for you. | 我不会帮你做事的 |
You better tell Elena that I want to meet, | 你最好告诉埃琳娜我要见她 |
or I'm gonna start killing the citizens of this town one by one, | 不然我会一个个地杀掉小镇所有的居民 |
and I'm gonna start with your history students. | 先从你的历史课学生下手 |
Got it? | 懂了吗 |
I'm supposed to help build the Miss Mystic float | 我得去帮忙装饰神秘瀑布小姐花车 |
for the Founder's Day parade. | 创立日庆典游行要用的 |
If I don't, I get the wrath of Caroline. | 不然的话卡罗琳会生我气的 |
But I wanted to check in first. | 但我想先关心一下 |
Well, I'm doing great. Thanks for asking. | 我很好谢谢关心 |
I'm checking on Stefan. | 我是说斯特凡 |
Oh, him? | 噢他啊 |
Oh. He's...he's terrible. | 他糟透了 |
What's the matter? | 怎么了 |
He's just back to boring, | 他又回到了无聊透顶 |
Strait-laced, off the junk. | 拘谨克制抗争本性的衰样子 |
You've successfully cured him of | 你成功地把他从 |
anything that was interesting about his personality. | 原本颇为有趣的本性中解救了出来 |
Don't forget who helped me. | 别忘了某人有帮过我哦 |
I hate myself. | 我恨自己 |
Hey, did uncle John mention anything to you | 你约翰叔叔有和你提过 |
about my field trip with the history teacher? | 我和历史老师的实地考察之旅吗 |
No, I've still been avoiding him. | 没有我还在回避他 |
Why? What's he up to? | 怎么了他想干嘛 |
I don't know. | 我不知道 |
But I'd love it if you could find out for me. | 但要是你能帮我搞清楚最好了 |
I gotta go. I'm late. | 我得挂了我都迟到了 |
Have fun with the Mystic Queen. | 和神秘瀑布镇女王玩得开心哦 |
I know I did. | 我知道我曾经很享受 |
Elena called. | 埃琳娜打来的 |
These are the specs for the history department's Founder's Day float. | 这些是历史组创立日庆典的花车规格 |
We're gonna be recreating the battle of willow creek. | 我们要重现柳溪镇战役 |
Tyler's been nominated head of the production design. | 泰勒被选为美工设计的负责人 |
By who? | 谁选的 |
By me. | 我 |
I've seen your sketches, and they're good. | 我看过你的图稿很不错 |
Look, I'm not really into the whole... | 我真的不怎么喜欢这些 |
Yeah, well, you just pick your team, be creative, and... | 你只管挑人组队发挥创意就行 |
and don't screw up. | 别搞砸了 |
Great. | 好极了 |
You want to help me out with this? | 你愿意帮我吗 |
Not really, no. | 不是很想不 |
Hey, Mr. Saltzman. | 萨尔茨曼老师 |
Come with me. | 跟我来 |
We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
All right. Show me. | 好了说说看 |
Let's reference last year's Miss Mystic float. | 我们参考上一届神秘瀑布镇小姐的花车 |
This is what they did last year. | 这是他们去年的设计 |
And it's exactly what we don't want to do. | 也是我们绝对要避免重复的 |
Ok. So, what are we doing? | 好的那我们该怎么做 |
Southern classic elegance. | 经典的南方优雅风格 |
"Gone with the Wind"? | 《乱世佳人》 |
How did you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
You channel Scarlett daily. | 你很喜欢斯嘉丽 |
完整版请点击 | |
So true. Yeah. | 对极了 |
Uhh. Where's Elena? She's supposed to be helping. | 埃琳娜人呢她应该来帮忙的 |
I don't know. | 我不知道 |
Ok, what's the deal? | 好吧怎么回事 |
What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
Don't play dumb. | 别装糊涂 |
You and Elena are fighting. Spill. | 你和埃琳娜在闹别扭老实交代 |
It's nothing. | 没什么 |
It's not nothing. | 才怪 |
You know, this whole float | 知道吗这种花车 |
is supposed to be about friends creating something together, | 应该是朋友们一起出点子制作的 |
and everyone is fighting. | 而现在大家都在闹别扭 |
Matt and Tyler hate each other. | 马特和泰勒讨厌彼此 |
You and Elena are on the outs. | 你和埃琳娜又不合 |
I... I don't like it. | 我不喜欢你们这样 |
And I can't fix it if I don't know what's wrong. | 如果不知情就没办法让你们重归于好 |
I can't talk about it, Caroline. I'm sorry. | 我不能说卡罗琳抱歉 |
Damon. Thanks for coming. | 达蒙谢谢你过来 |
Sorry I'm late. The dog ate my, uh... | 抱歉我迟到了狗狗吃了我的... |
Never mind. | 不说了 |
What's all the furrowed brows? | 怎么都愁眉不展的 |
I saw Isobel last night. | 我昨晚见过伊泽贝尔了 |
Isobel's here? In town? | 伊泽贝尔在这里镇上 |
You're late. | 你迟到了 |
I didn't realize there was a schedule. | 我不知道还有规定时间的 |
What's with the side show? | 这是什么助兴表演吗 |
Cherie is a little jazz singer | 琦丽是我在布鲁克林一个蓝调酒吧 |
that I picked up in a blues bar in Brooklyn. | 找来的爵士小歌女 |
And I got the cowboy at a gay rodeo in Amarillo. | 牛仔是我在阿马里洛一个同志骑术表演上找到的 |
- He's gay? - Not right now. | -他是同志-现在不是 |
He's very good to me. | 他对我很好 |
Hey, Cherie? | 嘿琦丽 |
I'm teaching them French. | 我在教他们说法语 |
Ooh. I can smell the judgment coming off of you. | 我都可以听到你腹诽的声音了 |
Well, they're people, Isobel, | 他们是人类伊泽贝尔 |
and you're treating them like they're dolls. | 你却把他们当做玩偶一样对待 |
If we're gonna be partners, | 如果我们要合作 |
you really have to stop being such a hater. | 你可不能那样憎恶吸血鬼 |
We're in a partnership together because we share a mutual goal. | 我们合作是因为共同的目标 |
Don't ever confuse that for an acceptance of your lifestyle. | 不意味着我会接受你的生活作风 |
My lifestyle? | 我的生活作风 |
So, I assume that you still don't have the invention. | 看来你还没有拿到那发明 |
I'll get it. I said I would. | 我会拿到的我说过我可以 |
Uh, you threatened to expose Damon Salvatore. | 你威胁达蒙·塞尔瓦托要暴露他的身份 |
That didn't work. | 不管用 |
You killed that Pearl lady. | 你杀了那个珍珠女士 |
Still no invention. | 还是没弄到手 |
I really don't think that your plan is working, John. | 我真不认为你的计划有效约翰 |
Well, you being here isn't going to help anything. | 但你来了也不会有什么帮助 |
You failed, John. I'm gonna take it from here. | 你搞砸了约翰现在由我接手 |
Did you ask about uncle John? | 你问过约翰叔叔了吗 |
- Are they working together? - No. | -他们是一伙的吗-没有 |
- No, they're not? - No, I didn't ask. | -不是一伙的吗-不是我没问 |
- What about the invention? - Didn't ask. | -那发明呢-也没问 |
Does she know about the tomb of vampires? | 她知道那个吸血鬼墓穴的事吗 |
I don't know. | 我不知道 |
Did words completely escape you? | 你舌头被猫叼去了吗 |
No, I was a little too distracted by my dead vampire wife | 没有我见到变成吸血鬼的妻子心烦意乱 |
to ask any questions. | 忘记问问题了 |
What did she want? | 她想怎样 |
She wants to see me, Damon. | 她想见我达蒙 |
Alaric is supposed to arrange a meeting. | 她要阿拉里克安排会面 |
We don't know why or what she wants. | 不知道原因和目的 |
You don't have to see her if you don't want to. | 你不想见她的话就不见 |
I don't really have a choice. | 我没得选 |
She's threatened to go on a killing spree. | 她威胁说要大开杀戒 |
I take it that's... not OK with you guys. | 我知道你们不会同意她杀人 |
I want to do it. I want to meet her. | 我想去我想见她 |
If I don't, I know I'll regret it. | 如果不见我会后悔的 |
Thanks. | 多谢了 |
Can you hear me? | 能听见我说话吗 |
Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你能来 |
I'm nervous. | 我紧张死了 |
But I'm happy that you're here. | 但很高兴有你在 |
Love you. | 爱你 |
Hello, Elena. | 你好埃琳娜 |
You look just like her. It's eerie. | 你和她长得一模一样真是诡异 |
You've met Katherine? | 你见过凯瑟琳 |
She found me after I turned. | 我变成吸血鬼后她来找过我 |
Genetic curiosity, I suppose. | 我猜是出于对血缘的好奇 |
She would be fascinated by you. | 她会非常喜欢你的 |
Is that how you can walk in the day? | 是那个挂坠让你能在白天活动吗 |
Katherine helped me obtain it. | 凯瑟琳帮我拿到的 |
Who's my father? | 我爸爸是谁 |
Not important. He was a teenage waste of space. | 那不重要他当时只是个未成年的废物 |
- A name would be nice. - It would, wouldn't it? | -告诉我名字就好-想的倒美 |
You ask a lot of questions. | 你问题真多 |
Why did you compel that man to kill himself | 你为什么让被你控制那个男人 |
right after he told me to stop looking for you? | 告诉我别再找你之后就自杀 |
Traumatic impact. Wish it would have been more effective. | 精神创伤所致可惜警告效果不够理想 |
Human life means that little to you? | 人的生命对你来说那么廉价吗 |
Means nothing to me. | 一文不值 |
It's just part of being what I am. | 不过是我们的天性 |
No. It's not. | 不不是的 |
I know other vampires. That's not true. | 我认识其他吸血鬼不是那样的 |
Your boyfriend over there by the pool table? | 比如桌球台旁边你的男友 |
Stefan Salvatore. | 斯特凡·塞尔瓦托 |
Why Stefan? Why didn't you go for Damon? | 为什么是他为什不喜欢达蒙 |
Or do enjoy them both? Like Katherine did? | 或者脚踏两只船像凯瑟琳一样 |
We should be in there. | 我们应该进去 |
No. Isobel made it clear we're not to step foot inside. | 不行伊泽贝尔说的很清楚我们不能踏进半步 |
I'm not gonna kill her in a crowded restaurant. | 我又不会在一个拥挤的餐厅里杀她 |
You're not gonna kill her, period. | 你不许杀她就这样 |
She ruined your life, and you still want to protect her? | 她毁了你生活你还想保护她 |
She's my wife. | 她是我妻子 |
Was... was my wife. | 曾经...曾经是我妻子 |
I looked for the woman I married, but she wasn't there. | 我希望从她身上发现过去的影子但找不到 |
Whoever that it is... | 现在的她 |
cold and detached. | 冷漠无情超然一切 |
She's given up her humanity. | 她完全没有人性了 |
Yeah, see, I don't get that. | 是啊我就不明白 |
Stefan has his humanity. He's a good guy. | 斯特凡有人性他是个好人 |
Oh, you're a dick and you kill people, | 你是个杀人不眨眼的混蛋 |
but I still see something human in you. | 但是我在你身上还是能看到一丝人性 |
But with her, there was... There was nothing. | 可是她...一丝一毫也没有 |
You can turn it off... | 人性是可以屏蔽的 |
Like a button you can press. I mean, Stefan's different. | 就像关电源一样容易斯特凡不一样 |
He... he wants the whole human experience. | 他想要完整的人类体验 |
He wants to feel every episode of "how I met your mother," | 感受《老妈老爸浪漫史》中的每一个情节 |
so he shuts his feelings out. | 所以他把抛开了真实的感受 |
The problem is, as a vampire, your instinct is not to feel. | 问题是吸血鬼的本能不是体味人生 |
Isobel chose the easier road... | 伊泽贝尔选的路更好走 |
No guilt and shame... | 不内疚不羞愧 |
No regret. I mean, come on. | 不后悔想想看 |
If you could turn it off, wouldn't you? | 如果能摒弃七情六欲你也会的吧 |
You haven't. | 但你没有 |
Heh. Of course I have, Rick. | 我当然有里克 |
That's why I'm so fun to be around. | 所以我才能这么潇洒 |
Why did you want to meet me? | 为什么要见我 |
It can't be to just catch up. | 不会是只想叙叙旧吧 |
Because I'm curious about you. | 因为我对你甚是好奇 |
But the real reason is | 但真正的原因是 |
I want what your uncle wants | 我要你叔叔要的那件东西 |
Johnathan Gilbert's invention. | 乔纳森·吉尔伯特的发明 |
How do you know my uncle? | 你怎么会认识我叔叔 |
I used to spend a lot of time here when I was younger. | 我年轻的时候在这住过很长一段时间 |
John had a crush on me for years. | 约翰爱上了我 |
He was the first one that told me about vampires. | 他是第一个跟我说起吸血鬼的人 |
So, what made you want to be one? | 那你为什么想变成吸血鬼 |
It's a very long list of reasons, Elena, | 原因很多埃琳娜 |
All of which I'm sure you've thought about. | 而且你也该想到过 |
That was your first lie. | 你在撒谎 |
It's inevitable. You're gonna get old. | 岁月无情你会渐渐老去 |
Stefan won't. | 而斯特凡不会 |
Forever doesn't last very long when you're human. | 人类的天长地久总不会很久 |
I'm sorry, but I don't have what you're looking for. | 我很抱歉但我没有你要找的东西 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“吸血鬼日记”