| 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|
| For over a century, | 一个世纪以来 |
| I have lived in secret-- until now. | 我都一直秘密地活着直到现在 |
| I know the risk, But I have to know her. | 我知道很冒险但我必须认识她 |
| Elena, she's a dead ringer for Katherine. | 埃琳娜和凯瑟琳长的一摸一样 |
| Our love for katherine wasn't real, Damon. | 我们对凯瑟琳的爱不是真的达蒙 |
| It was real for me. | 对我来说是真实的 |
| I'm going to bring her back. | 我要让她重返人世 |
| There's a tomb underneath the church. | 教堂下有个墓穴 |
| A spell sealed Katherine in that tomb, protecting her. | 凯瑟琳被咒语封在墓穴保护着她 |
| Tell me how to get in the tomb. | 告诉我怎么进墓穴 |
| - The grimoire. - Where is it? | -用魔法书-书在哪里 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| Check the journal. Jonathan Gilbert's. | 在日记里找乔纳森·吉尔伯特的日记 |
| The grimoire. It was Emily's, right? | 魔法书是艾米莉的对吗 |
| That's what you need to reverse the spell. | 要想破除咒语必须要那本魔法书 |
| I'll help you. | 我帮你 |
| You just couldn't live without me, huh? | 你的世界离开我就不转了是吧 |
| Your eye! | 你的眼睛 |
| Where'd she go? | 她去哪儿了 |
| - Where'd who go? - Anna. | -谁去哪儿了-安娜 |
| Elena! | 埃琳娜 |
| I wouldn't. | 我是你的话可不会试图逃跑 |
| Don't try to escape. | 不要试图逃跑 |
| Don't even move. | 动都别动 |
| Do you uerstand? | 明白了吗 |
| I understand. | 明白了 |
| Seriously?! | 不是吧你 |
| I told her not to move! | 我控制她的意识让她别动 |
| I did that eye thing you taught me. | 我用你教我的魅惑术了 |
| You forgot the lesson about vervain. | 你忘了马鞭草那一课了 |
| She takes a vampire venom, duh! | 她服用了吸血鬼的天敌马鞭草 |
| Who are you? What do you want? | 你是谁想怎么样 |
| Doesn't matter. | 那不重要 |
| Bonnie? | 邦妮 |
| Oh, my god! | 天啊 |
| Anna took Elena. | 安娜抓走了埃琳娜 |
| Yeah, I got that from your 600 voicemails. | 我从你给我的600封语音邮件中知道了 |
| Damon, all night long, | 达蒙一整夜来 |
| every single street in town, I've been searching. | 我搜遍了镇上的每一条街 |
| What if your blood hasn't passed out of her system? | 如果你的血仍残留在她体内怎么办 |
| Well, then at least you know you'll see her again. | 那至少你可以再见到她 |
| Please. | 求你了 |
| What do you know? | 你知道什么 |
| You were with Anna. You must know where she's living. | 你见过安娜你一定知道她住在哪里 |
| Just tell me where I can find her. | 告诉我去哪里找她 |
| Nope. You can go. | 不你可以走了 |
| Really. | 真的 |
| You know, all I can remember is hating you. | 我对你的感觉就是厌恶 |
| There might have been a time when that was different, | 也许曾经有某些时候不是那样 |
| But your choices have erased anything good about you. | 但你的选择抹去了你的一切善良品质 |
| But see, I also know that you have | 我也知道你有 |
| just as much reason to hate me. | 同样多的理由来厌恶我 |
| This all began with me. | 一切因我而起 |
| Katherine got taken away from you | 凯瑟琳从你身边被带走 |
| Because me. | 都是因为我 |
| And I'm sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
| Apology accepted. | 接受你的道歉 |
| So please, | 那求求你 |
| Just tell me what you know. | 告诉我你知道什么 |
| It's Elena, Damon. | 那可是埃琳娜达蒙 |
| If you know something... tell me. | 如果你知道什么告诉我 |
| I mean this sincerely. | 我很诚恳地说一句 |
| I hope Elena dies. | 我希望埃琳娜死 |
| Bonnie. | 邦妮 |
| Elena? | 埃琳娜 |
| Oh, you're ok! | 幸好你没事 |
| - My head...- Come here. | -我的头...-来 |
| Oh, my god! Ben is a-- | 噢天呐本是个... |
| Shh.They can hear. | 嘘他们能听见 |
| I was so stupid! | 我真傻 |
| Oh, he had all of us fooled. | 哦他愚弄了我们 |
| What's going on? why are we here? | 发生什么了我们为什么在这 |
| It must have something to do with the tomb and Emily's spell book | 一定是有关墓穴和艾米莉魔法书的事 |
| Spell book? | 魔法书 |
| Damon said that it could be used to open the tomb. | 达蒙说那书可以用来打开墓穴 |
| Why didn't I know about any of this? | 为什么我一点都不知道 |
| I was trying to keep you out of it, | 我试着让你置身事外 |
| Hoping it would never come to this. | 希望永远不会到今天的地步 |
| Come to what? | 到哪一步 |
| They need a witch... | 他们需要一个女巫 |
| To break the spell and let the vampires out. | 去打破咒语让吸血鬼出来 |
| - No way.- I know-- | -不可能-我知道- |
| You're wasting your time. | 你们是在浪费时间 |
| I'm not going to help you. | 我不会帮你们的 |
| That's why she's here. | 所以才把她抓来啊 |
| Motivation for you to behave. | 好让你乖乖就范 |
| You know, you shouldn't be so desperate. | 你不该对我表现那么饥渴的 |
| You made it too easy. | 你让一切变得太简单了 |
| She wants to talk to you. | 她需要跟你谈谈 |
| Elena gilbert. | 埃琳娜·吉尔伯特 |
| You really are Katherine's doppelganger. | 你真的跟凯瑟琳长得一模一样 |
| You must have the Salvatore boys reeling. | 一定把塞尔瓦托兄弟迷得神魂颠倒 |
| Who are you? | 你是谁 |
| I'm Anna. | 我是安娜 |
| Your brother may have mentioned me. | 你弟弟或许提到过我吧 |
| I mean, we're, like, practically dating. | 我是说我们几乎在约会了 |
| Ten kegs? | 十桶 |
| You know how much damage we could do with ten kegs? | 你知道十桶酒能让我们干出多少疯事吗 |
| Duke's got it all hooked up. | 杜克都安排好了 |
| Duke's a douche. | 杜克是个傻子 |
| Yeah, a douche with ten kegs. | 能搞到10桶酒的傻子 |
| Aka, my new best friend. | 亦称我新交的最好朋友 |
| What's the problem, Gilbert? | 你有什么意见吗吉尔伯特 |
| Don't have one, Lockwood. | 完全没有洛克伍德 |
| Yeah, I didn't think so. | 我不这么认为 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| - You ever get bored of it?- of what? | -你有没有感到厌倦-厌倦什么 |
| Yourself? | 你自己 |
| Keep laughing, buddy. | 继续嘲笑吧伙计 |
| Hey, Jeremy. | 嘿杰里米 |
| Where is Elena? | 埃琳娜在哪儿 |
| I have been texting her and Bonnie all day | 我已经发信息给她和邦妮一整天了 |
| - about Duke's party. - Uh, she went somewhere with Stefan. | -邀她们参加杜克的派对-她和斯特凡去了什么地方 |
| I am so not going to be one of those girls | 我是不会变成那种 |
| Who disappears just because she has a new boyfriend. | 有了男朋友就玩消失的女孩 |
| Who is Duke? | 谁是杜克 |
| Some guy that graduated a couple years ago. | 一个几年前毕业的家伙 |
| And he throws a party every time he comes home from Duke. | 他每次从杜克大学回来都会办一场派对 |
| Wait, Duke goes to Duke? | 等等去了杜克大学的杜克 |
| His real name is bob or something. | 他的真名是鲍勃或者什么的 |
| He's a total ass.But he buys the beer. | 他完全是个混蛋但是他为啤酒买单 |
| Maybe you should come. | 或许你也该来 |
| Uh, yeah. - I don't think so. | 那个还是算了吧 |
| No, seriously.Everyone goes. | 不我说真的大家都去 |
| Even quiet loner little brothers. | 甚至那些不合群的小弟弟 |
| Think about it. | 考虑一下吧 |
| So I have speech. | 我有话要说 |
| It is fully scripted and well-rehearsed. | 我默默写了稿子并且精心排练过 |
| Are you ready for it? | 你准备好了吗 |
| - You wrote a speech?- yes. | -你写了一篇演讲稿-是的 |
| It's a "you kissed me | 内容是关于"你吻了我 |
| And I don't want things to be weird" speech. | 但我不希望我们之间的关系变得尴尬" |
| It's pre-emptive. | 算是先发制人 |
| Pre-emptive. | 先发制人 |
| Yeah, you know, in case you were having second thoughts or regrets | 是的以防你深思熟虑之后又后悔 |
| Or we're,like, ooged out-- | 或者我们都很震惊 |
| Ooged, huh? | 震惊 |
| Can I just get on with the speech part? | 我可以直接开始"演讲"吗 |
| Yeah, go for it. | 好的你开始吧 |
| So I know that you don't think | 我知道你不认为 |
| That this is going to work out between us. | 我们在一起会有结果 |
| I just want to let you know that right here and right now, | 我只是想让你知道此时此刻 |
| I'm offering you an out. | 我允许你退出 |
| Like an escape clause. | 就像一个免责条款 |
| Why are you giving me an escape clause? | 为什么你要给我一个免责条款 |
| I don't want to make assumptions about what it is really doing here | 我不想一个人胡思乱想我们之间到底是什么关系 |
| Got it. | 明白了 |
| So, if you would like to exercise it, | 那么如果你想使用免责条款的话 |
| Just let me know. | 告诉我 |
| I'm good, but thanks. | 不用了谢谢 |
| Ok. | 好的 |
| Good. | 很好 |
| -Yeah.- so... | -是的-那么 |
| - See you for Duke's tonight.- Yeah. | -今晚在杜克的派对上见-好的 |
| Yes? | 什么事 |
| Hi there. | 你好 |
| I'm looking for Bonnie. | 我想找邦妮 |
| She's not here. | 她不在 |
| Oh, do you know when she would | 那你知道她什么时候... |
| Never. | 无可奉告 |
| You have quite an opinion for someone who doesn't know me. | 你和我又不熟我们好像有什么误解 |
| You got some nerve knocking on a Bennett witch's door | 你竟敢来敲贝内特女巫家的门 |
| And asking her for anything. | 还对她有所要求 |
| What'd I do? | 我做了什么 |
| Spirits talk, Mr. Salvatore, | 鬼魂也会说话塞尔瓦托先生 |
| And so does my granddaughter. | 我的外孙女也告诉过我你的为人 |
| You are no friend to us. | 你不是我们的朋友 |
| Now get off my porch. | 现在立刻给我滚开 |
| Step outside and say that. | 有种出来说 |
| I am not Bonnie. | 我可不是邦妮 |
| You don't want to mess with me. | 你最好不要惹我 |
| Bonnie's not going to open the tomb. | 邦妮不会打开墓穴的 |
| Oh, I think she will. | 我认为她会的 |
| Do you really want Katherine out that bad? | 你就那么想救凯瑟琳出来吗 |
| Trust me. | 相信我 |
| No one I know wants to see that girl again. | 没有人愿意再见到她 |
| Except Damon, the lovestruck idiot. | 除了达蒙那个被爱冲昏了头脑的蠢货 |
| Then what is it? | 那你是为了什么 |
| Or who is it? | 或者是为了谁 |
| My mother's in there. | 我妈妈在里面 |
| Katherine couldn't help herself. | 凯瑟琳就是情不自禁 |
| She just had tooy around with both of the Salvatore brothers. | 她和塞尔瓦托两兄弟整日寻欢作乐 |
| And when she got caught, so did my mother. | 而她被抓住后我妈妈也被抓了 |
| I watched Jonathan Gilbert take her away. | 我眼看着乔纳森·吉尔伯特把她带走 |
| I'm sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
| You really mean that, don't you? | 你是真心的对吧 |
| Yeah, I think we'll skip the dead mom bonding | 我们可以跳过缅怀妈妈的感情交流 |
| so you can start serving a purpose. | 好让你派上用场了 |
| - Which is what? - Leverage. | -是什么-人质 |
| This belong to you? | 这是你的吧 |
| Elena, are you ok? | 埃琳娜你还好吧 |
| She's fine, for now. | 她很好暂时而已 |
| Tell me you have the grimoire and she'll stay fine. | 魔法书在你手里的话她就会没事 |
| - I can get it. - Which means your brother has it. | -我会弄到-就是说在你哥哥手上 |
| And I have the witch. | 女巫在我手上 |
| So one of you had better meet me | 你们中最好有一个30分钟后 |
| In the very public town square in 30 minutes | 和我在市镇广场见面 |
| So we can safely discuss how fun | 这样我们可以好好商量 |
| it's going to be to work together. | 一起合作会多么有趣 |
| Go ahead. | 来吧 |
| Grovel again.Oh, wait, no. | 再求我一次啊等等 |
| I don't care. | 我根本不在乎 |
| I'm leaving. | 我要走了 |
| Keep them buttoned down. | 看好她们 |
| Compulsion won't work. | 意识强迫是没用的 |
| - Just use violence - Right. I got that. | -武力解决就可以了-我明白 |
| Sit.Behave. | 坐下乖点 |
| You're the key to this. Literally. | 你可算是打开古墓的关键金钥匙啊 |
| The one who opens the door. | 一把可以打开古墓大门的钥匙 |
| Tell me, how long have you been a witch? | 告诉我你成为女巫多久了 |
| Is there anything to drink here? | 有什么喝的吗 |
| Are you offering? | 你想提供些[血]吗 |
| There's water on the nightstand. | 床头柜上有水 |
| Hey. can I have a sip? | 嘿给我喝一口吧 |
| Come back in, shut the door! | 回来把门关上 |
| Don't hurt her! | 别弄伤她 |
| Don't make me! | 别逼我 |
| Lock it. | 锁上 |
| Anna! | 安娜 |
| Hey, what, uh, | 怎么了 |
| What happened to you last night? | 昨晚你是怎么回事 |
| Sorry, I had to leave. | 抱歉我有事就先走了 |
| I told your sister to tell you. | 我让你姐姐告诉你了 |
| Oh, I haven't seen her. | 我还没见过她 |
| Well, I gotta run, so-- | 我赶时间 |
| Hey, do you want to go to a party tonight? | 你今晚想去参加派对吗 |
| Do I what? | 什么 |
| The guy that's throwing it is a total douche, | 那个办派对的人是个大傻帽 |
| But it's, uh, it's supposed to be fun. | 不过应该会好玩 |
| I figured, you know, safety in numbers. | 我觉得人多安全嘛 |
| So you're finally ready to go out with me, are you? | 那就是说你终于愿意和我约会了是吧 |
| It's been a while since I've been to a party, | 我已经很久没有参加过派对了 |
| And I kind want to get back out there. | 我挺想去的 |
| And not be such a loner. | 我不想再做个独行侠了 |
| And, uh, I like you. | 而且我喜欢你 |
| You're fun, and you're also kind of | 你很风趣当然你还有点 |
| Strange and lurky, but,h, I guess I like that, too. | 古怪和神秘不过我也喜欢那些 |
| So, yeah, you should come to the party, with me. | 所以你也来参加派对吧和我一起 |
| It's in the woods by that old cemetery. | 就在墓地附近的树林里 |
| It's there, huh? | 在那里啊 |
| That sounds cool. | 听起来很棒 |
| Uh, I'll meet you | 我们在那儿见 |
| Oh--ok! Great! | 好极了真棒 |
| Cool. | 很好 |
| Got a hot date, | 是想钓小帅哥 |
| or are you just planning on nabbing the entire Gilbert family? | 还是你想把吉尔伯特家族一网打尽呢 |
| A party, right next to the old cemetery. | 是个派对就在老墓地的旁边 |
| Isn't that nice of them? | 他们竟然主动送上门 |
| Lots of warm bloods for starving vampires. | 那些饥饿的吸血鬼正好需要人血 |
| I told you.I work alone. | 我告诉过你了我喜欢单干 |
| Yeah, so do I. | 当然我也是 |
| But you're minus a witch | 但你缺个女巫 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“吸血鬼日记”