| 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|
| For over a century, I have lived in secret. | 一个多世纪以来我都秘密地活着 |
| Until now. | 直到现在 |
| I know the risk, but I have to know her. | 我知道很冒险但我必须要认识她 |
| Elena. She's a dead ringer for Katherine. | 埃琳娜和凯瑟琳长得一模一样 |
| What happened to your face? | 你的脸怎么了 |
| It's nothing. | 没事 |
| It didn't look like nothing. | 看起来不像没事 |
| Matty tells me you broke his heart. | 马特跟我说你伤透了他的心 |
| Mom. | 妈 |
| He found his rebound girl. | 他找到了新女友疗伤 |
| There's a tomb underneath the church. | 教堂下面有一座墓 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| You saved everyone in the church? | 你救了教堂里所有的人? |
| 27 vampires, Damon. | 27个吸血鬼啊达蒙 |
| You can't just bring them back. | 你不能就这么把他们放出来 |
| It's Harper. | 是哈柏 |
| I'm glad you found us. | 很高兴你找到了我们 |
| Annabella. Close the door, please. | 安娜贝拉关门 |
| Hey. Bethanne. | 嘿贝瑟恩 |
| It's bargain. | 特价买的 |
| You guys have been watching the same thing the whole time? | 你们一直在看这一个台呀 |
| There are over one hundred channels. It's called a remote control. | 有一百多个频道呢这个叫遥控器 |
| This button changes the channel. | 按这个键可以调台 |
| Hold it like this. | 这样拿 |
| Did you get enough, sweetheart? | 够了吗亲爱的 |
| For now. | 暂时够了 |
| Anna, are you hungry? | 安娜你饿吗 |
| Do you want a little? | 要不要来点儿 |
| No. Thank you, Miss Gibbons. | 不用了谢谢吉本斯小姐 |
| Why don't you lay down for a while and get some rest? | 何不躺下休息一会儿 |
| She's fine. | 她没事 |
| Aren't you, Miss. Gibbons? | 是吧吉本斯小姐 |
| Of course, I am. | 当然没事 |
| I'm fine. | 我很好 |
| Hey, mom. | 妈 |
| Mom. | 妈 |
| Hey, mom. | 妈 |
| What? I'm trying to sleep. | 干什么我还想睡呢 |
| Uh, I was just making sure you were alive. | 我只是看看你在不在 |
| I'm sorry, sweetie. | 对不起亲爱的 |
| It was a late night. | 昨天睡得太晚 |
| My head is throbbing. | 我头疼得一跳一跳的 |
| Yeah, um, | 是啊 |
| I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't bring the party home. | 你以后不把人带回家开派对我会感激不尽的 |
| And I'm pretty sure the neighbors would appreciate it, too. | 我相信邻居们也是 |
| It wasn't a party. It was one guy. | 哪有派对就一个人而已 |
| Don't be so judgy. | 别这么刻薄嘛 |
| Yeah, well, | 好吧那个... |
| I talked Tooberta at the grill | 我有和酒吧的图波塔聊过 |
| and there's still a bartending position open. | 她那儿还缺一个酒保 |
| If you, uh, wanted to get a job. | 如果你想找份工作的话 |
| Well, I figured she'd still be pissed | 我想她一定还在生气 |
| about the last time I worked there. | 之前我在那儿工作惹恼她了 |
| I think she's desperate. | 我觉得她现在特别缺人手 |
| I'll check it out. | 我会去试试的 |
| Yeah? | 真的 |
| Don't act so surprised. | 干嘛这么惊讶 |
| Well, I mean, I just... | 我是说我只是 |
| I didn't know how long you planned on sticking around here. | 我不知道你打算在家留多久 |
| Well, there is back rent due. | 到期的房租尚未付款 |
| It's back in everything, mom. | 很多东西都没付款呢妈 |
| Like I said, I'll check it out. | 我说了我会去试试的 |
| Who's that? | 是谁 |
| That's Caroline. | 卡罗琳 |
| Easy. | 放松点 |
| Yeah, come in. | 进来吧 |
| Hi, Mrs. Donovan. | 你好多诺万夫人 |
| Ok, well, we're gonna be late, | 我们要迟到了 |
| So, let's just get going. | 赶快出发吧 |
| Yeah. | 嗯 |
| How are you? | 你还好吗 |
| Good. | 很好 |
| Damon hasn't said a word to me. | 达蒙不肯跟我说话 |
| Every time I try to talk to him, he shuts me down. | 每次我试着找他谈谈他都拒我于千里之外 |
| Do you think he's still trying to find katherine? | 你觉得他仍想找凯瑟琳吗 |
| I don't know. | 我不知道 |
| He waited 145 years, | 他等了145年 |
| Only to find out that katherine could not care less. | 结果却发现凯瑟琳根本不在乎他 |
| I mean, that's gotta hurt, right? | 一定很伤心是吧 |
| And it couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. | 人贱自有天收 |
| You have every reason to be upset with him. | 你有理由讨厌他 |
| Have you thought any more about what you're going to do? | 有想过该怎么办吗 |
| About what? | 办什么 |
| Isobel, my vampire birth mother, | 伊泽贝尔我的吸血鬼亲妈 |
| who's related to my vampire ancestor Katherine, | 同时跟我的吸血鬼祖先凯瑟琳有亲缘关系 |
| who screwed over your vampire brother. | 那个欺骗了你吸血鬼哥哥的人 |
| Nah. Haven't thought about it at all. | 没有完全没想过 |
| I'm sorry I brought it up. | 抱歉我不该提这些 |
| It'd just be nice if we could get through one day | 哪怕只有一天 |
| without having to deal with any of it. | 不必烦心这些事情也是好的 |
| No vampire mother or brother. | 我没有吸血鬼妈妈你没有吸血鬼哥哥 |
| No vampires at all? | 一个吸血鬼也没有 |
| No vampires but you. | 只有你一个就好 |
| I just want to get us back to normal stuff. | 我只想过属于我们的平常日子 |
| like school. | 学校啊 |
| And homework. | 作业啊 |
| And here's a thought. | 还有个想法 |
| Fun. | 娱乐 |
| Ooh, that sounds good to me. | 这主意我喜欢 |
| When do we start? | 什么时候开始 |
| We can watch a movie at my place. | 我们可以到我家看电影 |
| Uh, with your mom? | 和你妈一起? |
| And a 6-pack? | 再来半打啤酒? |
| You know, you don't really help the situation. | 知道吗你这样于事无补的 |
| You could at least try to be nice. | 至少对她友好一点儿 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| Oh, I'm sorry. | 真抱歉 |
| It's hard for me to show kindness to people that hate me. | 我学不会对讨厌我的人友好 |
| I'm not that evolved. | 我还没那么圆滑 |
| So, what movie tonight? | 今晚看什么电影 |
| Whatever you want to do is fine by me. | 你来决定就好 |
| But I'm late and I gotta go, ok? | 我要迟到了得走了 |
| Bye. | 拜拜 |
| And the keypad is for texting, | 键盘是用来发短信的 |
| Which is what you do when you want to avoid talking to someone. | 不想跟人讲电话的时候就可以用 |
| Hey, Anna, It's Jeremy. | "喂安娜是我杰里米" |
| I haven't heard from you for a while. | "好久没有你的消息了" |
| I am... I didn't break it, I sware | 我我没有弄坏它我发誓 |
| I was just showing Harper what you taught me. | 我在给哈柏展示你教我的东西 |
| What a marvelous device. | 真是一部神奇的设备 |
| Who was that? | 刚刚是谁 |
| Jeremy Gilbert. | 杰里米· 吉尔伯特 |
| Is that your boyfriend? | 是你男朋友吗 |
| Of course not. | 当然不是 |
| Uh, what do you think? | 你看如何 |
| You're very respectable. | 非常知性 |
| That's the goal. | 正合我意 |
| I can't say that I miss corsets. | 终于摆脱紧身胸衣了 |
| Susie Sunshine gave me her car keys | 苏西·阳把她的车钥匙 |
| - And her ATM card.- What's that? | -和提款卡给了我-那是什么 |
| I'll explain later. | 过会儿跟你解释 |
| Where are you going? | 你们要去哪儿 |
| We have some business in town. | 去镇上办事 |
| We'll be back as soon as we can. | 我们会尽快回来 |
| I trust that you'll keep an eye on things. | 我相信你会帮忙照看的 |
| So, I'm the babysitter now. | 这么说我成了保姆咯 |
| Frederick. | 弗雷德里克 |
| If this is going to work, | 要想成功 |
| We have to cooperate with one another. | 我们就必须合作 |
| So you say. | 那是你说的 |
| I'll watch things, Miss Pearl. | 珍珠小姐我会照看着的 |
| Thank you, Harper. | 谢谢你哈柏 |
| I'm thinking nothing huge, | 我也没想弄的有多高调 |
| Just dinner at the grill, | 就是去吃吃烧烤 |
| Maybe late movie. | 或许看看夜场电影 |
| You mean like a double date? | 你是说四人约会吗 |
| 2 pair out on a friday night, | 两对情侣在周五晚上出去玩玩 |
| Coupled. | 成双成对的 |
| Yeah, a double date. | 是的四人约会 |
| Do you think that's a good idea? | 你觉得这是个好主意吗 |
| Why not? | 为何不是 |
| You know, we all haven't gone out together before | 我们还没有一起出去过呢 |
| And I don't want it to be uncomfortable for us. | 我不想我们之间总别别扭扭的 |
| Like, the couple dynamics have changed, | 现在我们都有了新伴 |
| And there's been a little awkwardness between you, Matt and me, | 你马特和我之间有些尴尬 |
| And I just think it's important that we get over it. | 我觉得该让那一切都过去 |
| - I don't know.- You know what? | -我不确定-知道吗 |
| I... I think that sounds like a great idea. | 我觉得这主意不错 |
| - You do?- Yeah. | -真的吗-真的 |
| Yeah, a nice evening out with friends. | 和朋友们一起出去度过一个美好的夜晚 |
| Sounds fun. | 听起来很有趣 |
| As in fun. | 权当娱乐 |
| A double date it is. | 那就四人约会吧 |
| Ok. | 好的 |
| So, we will see you tonight. | 那我们晚上见 |
| - Ok. - Ok. | -好-好的 |
| Hello, Damon. | 你好达蒙 |
| Ever hear of knocking? | 没学过敲门吗 |
| An invitation wasn't necessary. | 不需要受邀进入 |
| I'm surprised that no living person resides here. | 我很惊讶竟然没有活人居住在此处 |
| Is it just you and your brother? | 就只有你们兄弟俩? |
| Yeah. | 是啊 |
| How do you keep off all the vampires? | 家里来吸血鬼怎么办 |
| Killed 'em. | 杀掉咯 |
| Damn! | 该死 |
| Have a seat, Damon. | 请坐达蒙 |
| I was hoping we could have a word. | 希望我们可以谈谈 |
| Sure. | 当然 |
| Freak. | 怪胎 |
| We've taken up residence at a farm house just outside of town. | 我们目前居住在城外的一间农舍里 |
| It'll suffice for now. | 暂且足矣 |
| All 25 vampires? | 所有25个吸血鬼? |
| Not all. Some. | 不是所有几个而已 |
| I imagine that a few have already left town. | 我想有些已经离开镇上 |
| Others are probably still in the woods | 其他的可能还留在森林里 |
| Or, like us, acclimating. | 或者像我们一样学着适应 |
| How'd they get out of the tomb? | 他们是怎么爬出坟墓的 |
| I think the witch screwed up that part of her hocus-pocus. | 我想是那个女巫的巫术有些失效了 |
| I understand from Anna | 我听安娜说 |
| That the founding families still have a secretcouncil? | 创始家族还有个秘密的理事会 |
| And you're a part of it. | 而你是其中一员 |
| Pfft. That's ridiculous. | 荒谬 |
| I've been in Mystic Falls since the comet, Damon. | 达蒙我从彗星出现时就来神秘瀑布镇了 |
| I'm up to speed. | 我熟悉形势的 |
| So am I. | 我也一样 |
| And now that you've infiltrated the council, | 既然你已打入理事会内部 |
| I'll need to know everything they know. | 我需要了解他们所知道的一切 |
| Starting with a list of names | 从理事会所有成员 |
| Of all the council members and their families. | 及其家人的名单开始 |
| And everyone you've supplied with vervain. | 还有所有你已供给马鞭草的人 |
| Yes, that will have to stop immediately. | 是的立即停止供应 |
| What exactly are you trying to achieve? | 你们到底想要怎样 |
| Mystic falls is our home, Damon. | 神秘瀑布镇是我们的家园达蒙 |
| They took that from us. | 他们霸占了它 |
| Our land, our home. | 我们的领地我们的家园 |
| It's time we rebuild. | 收复失地的时候到了 |
| What, are you crazy? | 什么你疯了吗 |
| That was 1864. | 那是在1864年 |
| Wake up, woman. | 醒醒吧女人 |
| The world has moved on. | 时代不同了 |
| As a reward for your help, | 作为报酬 |
| I'm willing to give you what you want most. | 我愿意给你最渴望的东西 |
| I want nothing. | 我不渴望任何东西 |
| Katherine. | 凯瑟琳 |
| You wouldn't even know where she was. | 你都不知道她在哪儿 |
| You've been under the ground for the last 1 1/2 centuries. | 你在地下都埋了一个半世纪了 |
| Katherine and I were best friends | 我和凯瑟琳一直是最好的朋友 |
| long before we came to Mystic Falls, Damon. | 早在来神秘瀑布镇之前就是达蒙 |
| I know how she thinks. | 我了解她的想法 |
| I know her patterns. | 知道她的行事作风 |
| I know where to find her. | 我知道哪里能找到她 |
| I no longer have any desire to see Katherine ever again. | 我现在没有一丝再见凯瑟琳的想法了 |
| And there's no way in hell I'm gonna play the role of your little minion | 而且让我做你的跟班门都没有 |
| I'm not asking for your help, Damon. | 达蒙我不是在请求你的帮助 |
| Finding Katherine was just a mere gesture of kindness. | 寻找凯瑟琳只不过是我在表示善意 |
| The rest is non-negotiable. | 其余没有商量余地 |
| I have 400 years on you, little boy. | 小子我比你多活了四百年 |
| I'll rip you from limb to limb without even blinking and you know it. | 让你粉身碎骨简直就是易如反掌 |
| I'll be in touch. | 我会再联络你的 |
| You got me flowers. | 你给我买花了 |
| Well, I figured it's a date, | 我想既然是个约会 |
| why not do it right? | 何不做得有模有样 |
| I would have driven, too, | 我本想开车来接你的 |
| But you're the one with the car. | 但只有你有车我可没有 |
| You know, you'd think that | 我说细细推算 |
| for someone who was around when the car was invented, | 早在汽车刚发明的时代你就在世了 |
| that you'd have one. | 该有一辆才对 |
| Oh, I have one. | 有倒是有一辆 |
| I just never drive it. | 只是我从来没开过 |
| You know, it's not too late to cancel. | 现在取消约会还不晚 |
| Why would we do that? | 为什么要取消 |
| I don't know. It just seems surreal. | 我说不清感觉不太现实 |
| Like maybe we weren't meant to get to the normal part. | 也许我们注定过不了普通人的生活 |
| That's exactly why we're going to do it. | 所以我们才要去参加约会啊 |
| We're going to go out, | 我们要出去 |
| have some fun, | 找点乐子 |
| And try to remember that we don't have to be so serious. | 告诉自己不必每天提心吊胆 |
| Listen, when I decided to stay here and to get to know you, | 听我说当我决定留下来认识你时 |
| It was so that I could do things like this. | 就希望能像现在这样 |
| I could bring my girlfriend flowers, | 给女朋友买花 |
| take her out on a date, | 带她出去约会 |
| try to be normal. | 试着过普通人的生活 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“吸血鬼日记”