| 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|
| For over a century, I have lived in secret until now. | 一个多世纪以来我都秘密地活着 |
| I know the risk, but i have to know her. | 我知道这很冒险但我必须要认识她 |
| Elena, she's a dead ringer for Katherine. | 埃琳娜和凯瑟琳长得一模一样 |
| Is that "Damon Salvatore"? | 那个是达蒙·塞尔瓦托吗 |
| And that's "Stefan Salvatore." | 还有斯特凡·塞尔瓦托 |
| The original salvatore brothers. | 那是最早的塞尔瓦托兄弟 |
| 1864, you and Katherine were the perfect couple. | 1864年你和凯瑟琳真是天生一对 |
| They've come back. | 他们回来了 |
| Did you get the Gilbert watch? | 拿到吉尔伯特家族怀表了吗 |
| I can get it. | 我能搞到 |
| - Hey, man. You ok?- Come here. | -哥们你还好吗-过来 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| Whoa. Whoa. I got you. | 我扶住你了 |
| I know you. | 我认识你 |
| I think you have the wrong person. | 我想你认错人了 |
| You haven't aged a day. | 你身上一点岁月的痕迹都没有 |
| There are things that you don't know, | 有些事你不知道 |
| Things that I want to tell you, but I can't. | 我想告诉你但我不能 |
| Are you sure that the man you knew, | 你确定你认识的那个人 |
| His name was Stefan Salvatore? | 他叫斯特凡·塞尔瓦托吗 |
| - Yes. - When was this? | -我确定-那是什么时候的事 |
| 1953. | 1953年 |
| Dear diary, I'm not a believer. | 亲爱的日记我不是个信徒 |
| People are born. They grow old. | 人们出生变老 |
| Then they die. | 最后死亡 |
| That's the world we live in. | 这才是我们生活的世界 |
| How can I deny what's right in front of me? | 我要怎样否认眼前的事实 |
| Someone who never grows old, | 有人永远不会变老 |
| Never gets hurt. | 永远不会受伤 |
| Someone who changes in ways that can't be explained. | 有人会发生无法解释的变化 |
| - Girls bitten. - Somebody help! | -被咬的女孩们-救命 |
| Bodies drained of blood. | 被吸干血液的尸体 |
| You must be Miss Pierce. | 您一定是皮尔斯小姐了 |
| Please, call me Katherine. | 不用客气叫我凯瑟琳吧 |
| What are you? | 你到底是什么 |
| What are you? | 你到底是什么 |
| You know. | 你知道的 |
| No, I don't. | 不我不知道 |
| Yes, you do, | 不你知道 |
| Or you wouldn't be here. | 否则你就不会在这里了 |
| It's not possible. | 不可能 |
| It can't be. | 不可能 |
| Everything you know... | 你所认知的一切 |
| And every belief that you have is about to change. | 你所相信的一切都要改变了 |
| Are you ready for that? | 你准备好了吗 |
| What are you? | 你到底是什么 |
| I'm a vampire. | 我是吸血鬼 |
| I shouldn't have come. | 我不该来的 |
| No. | 不 |
| - Please. - No. No. | -求你-不不 |
| How did you do that? | 你怎么做到的 |
| Please don't be afraid of me. | 求你别害怕我 |
| Let me go. | 让我走 |
| Elena, there's things that you have to know and understand. | 埃琳娜有些事你必须知道必须理解 |
| Let me go! | 让我走 |
| Elena, please. | 埃琳娜求你了 |
| Elena. | 埃琳娜 |
| I would never hurt you. | 我永远不会伤害你 |
| You're safe with me. | 你和我在一起是安全的 |
| All those animal attacks, | 那些动物袭击事件 |
| Those people who died-- | 那些死去的人 |
| No. That was Damon. | 不那是达蒙做的 |
| - Damon? - Yes. | -达蒙-没错 |
| I don't drink human blood. | 我不吸人血 |
| That's not how I choose to survive, | 那不是我选择的生活方式 |
| but Damon does. | 但达蒙要吸人血 |
| I'll explain everything to you, | 我会向你解释所有事情 |
| But I beg you, Elena, | 但是请求你埃琳娜 |
| Do not tell anybody. | 不要告诉任何人 |
| How can you ask me that? | 你怎么能要求我那样做 |
| Because you knowing this is dangerous | 因为你知道这很危险 |
| For so many reasons. | 有太多理由了 |
| You can hate me, | 你可以恨我 |
| But I need you to trust me. | 但我需要你信任我 |
| Just go. | 你走吧 |
| Just go, please. | 走吧求你了 |
| Go. | 走 |
| If you mean me no harm, then you'll go. | 如果你真的无意伤害我那就走吧 |
| I never wanted this. | 我也不想这样的 |
| Hello. | 喂 |
| I want my ring. | 我要我的戒指 |
| Where are you? | 你在哪 |
| I'm at the sizzler. | 我在火边 |
| I had the buffet. | 我刚吃了个自助餐 |
| Where's my ring? | 我的戒指在哪 |
| I don't have it. Where are you? What have you done? | 不在我这里你在哪你干了什么 |
| No, what have you done? | 不应该是你干了什么 |
| You're the one that locked me in the basement and starved me, | 是你把我锁在地下室企图饿死我 |
| So whatever I've done, | 所以无论我干了什么 |
| Whoever I've sucked dry is on you, buddy. | 无论我把谁吸干了都是因为你兄弟 |
| You're being careless. | 你太大意了 |
| How many more animal attacks is this town gonna believe, huh? | 你再滥杀无辜镇民们还会相信是野兽袭击吗 |
| I know how to cover my tracks, Stefan. | 我知道怎么掩盖我的痕迹斯特凡 |
| Where's my ring? | 我的戒指在哪 |
| I gave it to Zach to hide. | 我让扎克藏起来了 |
| Probably shouldn't have killed him. | 也许你不该杀死他 |
| Ah, you almost got me. | 哈你差点就骗了我 |
| Where is it? | 戒指在哪里 |
| I'll get it back, but I need time. | 我会拿回来的但我需要时间 |
| What, did you fedex it to Rome? | 怎么你把它快递到罗马去了吗 |
| Where is it? | 到底在哪 |
| I want my ring, Stefan, | 我要我的戒指斯特凡 |
| Or my next stop's Elena's. | 不然埃琳娜家就是我的下一站 |
| I already want you dead. | 我早盼着你完蛋了 |
| Don't give me another reason to make it happen. | 别让我再多个理由来毁灭你 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| Don't give me another reason to rip you apart. | 别让我再多个理由把你撕成碎片 |
| Yeah? Is that gonna be before or | 是吗是在你拿回你的戒指之前 |
| After you get your ring back. | 还是之后呢 |
| Just get it. | 拿戒指去 |
| You just don't wanna die, do you? | 你就是不想死对吗 |
| You said you would explain everything. | 你说过你会解释一切 |
| That's why I asked you to meet me here. | 所以我才叫你到这儿来见我 |
| When you google "vampire," | 当你在谷歌上搜"吸血鬼" |
| You get a world of fiction. | 得到的都是小说虚构的事 |
| What's the reality? | 真实世界中是怎样的 |
| I can tell you whatever you wanna know. | 你想知道什么我都能告诉你 |
| - I know you eat garlic.- yes. | -我知道你能吃蒜-是 |
| And somehow, sunlight's not an issue. | 而且不知何故阳光也伤害不了你 |
| Here's your drinks. | 这是你们点的饮料 |
| Thank you. | 谢谢 |
| We have rings that protect us. | 我们有戒指的保护 |
| - Crucifixes?- Decorative. | -十字架呢-装饰而已 |
| - Holy water?- Drinkable. | -圣水呢-能喝 |
| - Mirrors?- Myth. | -镜子呢-瞎编的 |
| You said you don't kill to survive. | 你说过你不通过吸人血维持生存 |
| Animal blood keeps me alive, | 动物血能让我维持生存 |
| But not as strong as Damon. | 但没有达蒙那么强大 |
| It can be very powerful. | 人类的血非常强大 |
| And yet you let him get involved with Caroline? | 可是你就任他把卡罗琳卷进来 |
| Forcing Damon not to do something | 阻止达蒙去做某事 |
| Is much more dangerous, believe me. | 只会更加危险相信我 |
| He was hurting her. | 他在伤害她 |
| He was feeding on her. | 他在吸食她的血 |
| He was able to take away her memories of being bitten | 他可以给她的记忆施加影响 |
| Using a form of mind compulsion. | 把她被咬的记忆抹去 |
| She never knew what was happening to her. | 她不会知道自己身上发生了什么事 |
| If he wanted to kill her, he would have. | 如果他想杀她他早就动手了 |
| Is that supposed to make it ok? | 这样难道就没事吗 |
| No. No, none of this is ok, Elena. | 不不这全都不应该埃琳娜 |
| I know that. | 我知道的 |
| Are there any others, aside from you and Damon? | 除了你和达蒙外还有别的吸血鬼吗 |
| Not in Mystic Falls, not anymore. | 神秘瀑布镇没有了不再有了 |
| Not anymore? | 不再有了 |
| There was a time when this town was... | 历史上有段时间这个镇的人 |
| Very much aware of vampires, | 对于吸血鬼知道得太多 |
| And it didn't end well for anybody. | 结果对所有人都没好结果 |
| That's why it's important that you don'tell anyone. | 所以你千万不能告诉任何人 |
| I can't promise that. | 我不能保证 |
| Elena... | 埃琳娜 |
| Give me today. | 今天给我一天的时间 |
| I will answer any questions that you have, | 我会回答你的所有问题 |
| And when it's over, | 当这结束后 |
| You can decide for yourself | 你可以自己决定 |
| What you wanna do with what you know. | 要怎么处理你知道的那些事 |
| It'll be your choice. | 到时候你自己选择 |
| Never smelled one this bad before. | 从没闻过如此糟糕的味道 |
| It tried to cover its tracks. | 它试图隐匿行踪 |
| Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
| I'm positive. You only burn a corpse | 我确定只有要掩藏死因时 |
| To try to hide cause of death, | 才会将尸体烧掉 |
| And there are no shell casings. | 而且这里没有弹壳 |
| We know who they are? | 知道死者的身份吗 |
| Doc'll have to check their dental records. | 医生得查一下他们的牙诊记录 |
| What story should I run? | 我的报道该怎么说 |
| Drug deal gone bad. | 毒品交易失控 |
| It's not too big a stretch. | 也不算很离谱的借口啊 |
| I got the Gilbert watch. | 我拿到吉尔伯特家族怀表了 |
| Good. | 很好 |
| Found this in the brush about 10 yards away. | 在约10码外的灌木丛里找到了这个 |
| Vicki Donovan. | 薇姬·多诺万 |
| You know her? | 你认识她吗 |
| I went to high school with her mother. | 她妈妈是我高中同学 |
| Think she's one of these? | 你觉得她是死者之一吗 |
| I hope not. | 但愿不是 |
| Where are you, Stefan? | 你在哪儿斯特凡 |
| I'm trapped at the house, | 我被困在这房子里了 |
| And I'm getting really bored and really impatient, | 我觉得极度无聊而且耐性尽失 |
| And I don't do bored and impatient. | 这可不是我喜欢的生活方式 |
| Bring me my ring. | 把我的戒指还给我 |
| Damn it. | 该死的 |
| Aw, don't get blood on the couch. | 别把血弄沙发上了 |
| Please. | 拜托 |
| I got you good, didn't I? | 我咬得很不错不是吗 |
| Well, you're not gonna be any fun today. | 你今天什么乐子都不会有 |
| I'm so gonna regret this. | 我日后肯定会后悔的 |
| Drink up. | 喝吧 |
| Drink it up. | 都喝了 |
| Don't drip. | 别洒了 |
| There you go. Good girl. | 就这样好女孩儿 |
| That's it. | 就是这样 |
| Stop here. | 在这儿停车 |
| What are we doing here? | 我们来这里干嘛 |
| I want to show you something. | 我想带你看点东西 |
| In the middle of nowhere? | 在这荒郊野岭吗 |
| This... | 这里... |
| Didn't used to be nowhere. | 以前不是荒郊野岭 |
| Used to be my home. | 以前是我家 |
| It looks so... | 看上去很... |
| Old? | 古老吗 |
| It's because they are. | 因为的确很古老 |
| Wait. How long have you... | 等等你已经多久... |
| I've been 17 years old since 1864. | 我从1864年起就一直是17岁 |
| Oh, my god. | 上帝啊 |
| You said you wanted to know. | 你说你想知道的 |
| I'm not gonna hold anything back. | 我不会再对你隐瞒什么了 |
| Half century before the boardinghouse was even built, | 在寄宿公寓尚未建造的半个世纪前 |
| This was my family's home. | 这里曾经是我的家 |
| Damon and I... | 达蒙和我... |
| We were both born here. | 我们都出生在这里 |
| The salvatore brothers, best of friends. | 塞尔瓦托兄弟最好的朋友 |
| Wait. where did you learn this game? | 等等你在哪里学会的这个游戏 |
| Camp outside Atlanta. | 亚特兰大城外的营地 |
| One of the officers picked it up at Harvard. catch. | 一位警官在哈佛学到的接着 |
| Wait. What are the rules? what are the rules? | 等等规则是什么规则是什么 |
| Who needs rules? | 管他什么规则 |
| Mind if I join you? | 介意我加入你们吗 |
| Uh, well, you could, uh-- you could get hurt. | 你可能会受伤 |
| My brother likes to play rough. | 我哥哥玩的很野 |
| Somehow, I think that you play rougher. | 不知何故我觉得你玩的更野 |
| Why are you just standing there? | 你为什么傻站在这里 |
| That is a girl who clearly wants to be chased. | 那姑娘明显希望你追上去 |
| If you don't do it, I will. | 你要是不追我追 |
| You knew Katherine 1864? | 你在1864年认识了凯瑟琳 |
| Damon made it seem like-- | 达蒙让我觉得... |
| Damon was trying to make you think that... | 达蒙想要让你觉得 |
| I was still heartbroken. | 我依然陷在悲伤之中 |
| He saw that I was happy with you, | 他看见我和你在一起很开心 |
| And he wanted to ruin it. | 他想搞破坏 |
| All because you loved the same women 145 years ago? | 就因为你们在145年前爱上了同一个女孩吗 |
| She wasn't just any girl. | 她不是一般的女孩 |
| I win. what's my prize? | 我赢了有什么奖励 |
| What would you like it to be? | 你想要什么奖励 |
| They extended your leave? | 他们延长了你的假期? |
| I was simply having too much fun to return to battle. | 我在家玩得太开心不想重回战场 |
| Your commitment to the confederacy is inspiring. | 你加入南方联盟军的誓词真是鼓舞人心 |
| Well, this works out wonderfully for me. | 我觉得如此甚好 |
| How's that, Miss Katherine? | 此话怎讲凯瑟琳小姐 |
| Now I'll have both of you here to keep me entertained. | 现在你们可以一起陪我玩了 |
| First and foremost, | 首先 |
| I'll need someone to escort me to the founder's ball. | 我需要一个人陪我出席创始人舞会 |
| - With pleasure. - I would be honored. | -非常乐意-荣幸之至 |
| The smart and kind salvatore brothers | 聪明与和蔼的塞尔瓦托兄弟 |
| both coming to my escort. | 都要做我的护花使者 |
| How will I ever choose? | 我要如何选择呢 |
| She chose me. | 她选择了我 |
| I escorted her to the ball | 我陪伴她去了舞会 |
| At the original lockwood mansion. | 在最初的洛克伍德府 |
| The first founder's party... | 第一届创始人派对 |
| Where you signed the registry. | 就是你签名登记的地方 |
| I didn't care that I had gotten | 我当时不在乎我夺走了 |
| Something that my brother wanted | 我哥哥想要的东西 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“吸血鬼日记”