春心荡漾第1季第6集中英台词整理和单词统计
| 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|
| Previously on "Mistresses"... | 《春心荡漾》前情回顾 |
| I'm gonna need your notes | 我需要 |
| in the months leading up to Thomas Grey's death. | 托马斯·格雷死前那几个月的记录 |
| You need to do this for both of us. | 为了我们俩你必须这么做 |
| Fabricating notes could cost me my medical license. | 捏造病历会被吊销医师执照 |
| This that you're wearing-- it's not suitable for an office. | 你这种穿着在公司不合适 |
| How am I gonna work with this guy? | 我要怎么和那个家伙共事 |
| I had a system with Mac, you know, a method. | 我和麦克是有规则的有方法的 |
| - A rhythm? - Funny. | -节奏吗-少来了 |
| I've never done an impulsive thing in my life. | 我这一生中还从没做过任何冲动的事 |
| There's still time. | 你还有机会 |
| I don't regret what happened that night. | 我对那晚发生的事情毫不后悔 |
| I'm pregnant, Harry, but it might not be yours. | 哈利我怀孕了但宝宝可能不是你的 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| - So when you say "everything"... - Everything. | -你说告诉了他"一切"-是一切 |
| - You told him you're pregnant? - Yes. | -你告诉他你怀孕了-对 |
| That you cheated on him? | 你出轨了 |
| -Yes. - That it was with Dominic, | -对-而且是和多米尼克 |
| and you don't know who the father is yet? | 你现在还不知道孩子的爸爸是谁 |
| Yes and yes. | 对对 |

春心荡漾高频词统计

春心荡漾高频词
| So what did Harry say? | 哈利说了什么 |
| He didn't say anything. | 他什么也没说 |
| He left to go to work, and I haven't seen him since. | 他去上班了从那以后我再没看见他 |
| And I took a paternity test... | 我做了亲子鉴定 |
| - You what? - But I don't have the results back yet. | -什么-但我现在还没拿到结果 |
| - Harry agreed to that? - No. | -哈利同意了吗-没有 |
| I took his razor for the D.N.A. | 为了取DNA我拿走了他的剃须刀 |
| I know. | 我知道 |
| I know. It's terrible. | 我知道事情一团糟 |
| But apparently, I do terrible things. | 但显然我就是会做糟糕的事 |
| We brought you doughnuts. | 我们给你带了甜甜圈 |
| I can't eat right now. | 我现在不能吃 |
| You're pregnant. You can eat whatever you want. | 你怀孕了想吃什么都行 |
| Okay, uh, I haven't told Joss yet. Okay? | 我还没告诉乔斯 |
| So please don't say anything. I'm just not ready to tell her. | 先什么都别说我还没准备好告诉她 |
| Good morning, beautiful ladies. | 早上好美女们 |
| What's up? | 怎么了 |
| I slept with Richard last night. | 我昨晚和理查德共度春宵了 |
| Fantastic! | 太棒了 |
| - You what? - In the store, | -什么-在商店里 |
| on a bed that costs $699, plus tax. | 一张加税后价值699美元的床上 |
| Wow. That is so not you. | 这可不像你的风格 |
| I know. That's why it was so great. | 我知道所以才很棒 |
| At least I think it was great. | 至少我觉得很棒 |
| I haven't had sex in so long. | 我很久没做爱了 |
| I'm not sure I'd know the difference. | 不确定自己能不能分辨出来 |
| Oh, no, no, no. You would know if it wasn't great. | 不不不如果不好的话你会知道的 |
| Like with Mac--he was kind of lame at the office, | 比如和麦克他在办公室有些逊 |
| but the sex with him was amazing | 但是和他做爱感觉棒极了 |
| and so were my listings. | 我的名册也是 |
| God, life was so much easier when he was my boss. | 天啊他是我老板时我过得轻松多了 |
| Shoot. | 该死 |
| I gotta go. I gotta open up the store. | 我得走了我得开门营业 |
| Yeah, I better take off, too. | 我最好也先走一步 |
| There are houses waiting to be sold. | 还有房子等着我卖呢 |
| Actually... | 等等 |
| for the road. | 当是送我 |
| Of course she took the only jelly doughnut. | 就知道她会拿走唯一的果冻甜甜圈 |
| Do you think they know we're watching them? | 你觉得他们知道我们在看他们吗 |
| The guy just waved at me between thrusts. | 在抽插之间那男的还对我挥了挥手 |

春心荡漾台词本中英对照

春心荡漾台词本单词标注
| Yeah, I-I think they know. | 我觉得他们知道 |
| - I can't watch. - Mona, they're making a porno. | -我看不下去了-莫娜他们在拍黄片 |
| The whole point is so you can watch over and over again. | 重点就在于你可以一遍又一遍地看 |
| They're just two people having sex. | 只不过是两个人在做爱 |
| We've all done it before. | 我们又不是没做过 |
| I've never done that before. | 我可没那样做过 |
| Oh, that's called the Siberian Husky. | 那叫西伯利亚雪橇犬式 |
| Sorry to use your office, but they're making an adult film | 抱歉占用了你的办公室但他们在对街 |
| across the street, and this is by far the best view. | 拍成人电影这里是最好的观赏地点 |
| Oh, come on. Two naked people, extremely bad lighting. | 拜托一对男女赤裸相对灯光昏暗 |
| - You're really not interested? - You can leave now, Josslyn, | -你真不感兴趣吗-你可以走了乔斯琳 |
| and please take Mona with you. | 请把莫娜也带走 |
| Fine. But can we talk about the James property first? | 好但我们可以先谈谈詹姆斯地产吗 |
| Not now. | 现在不行 |
| Not now. | 现在不行 |
| Mona. | 莫娜 |
| Are you planning to stay up here all day, torturing yourself? | 你打算一整天都待在床上折磨自己吗 |
| I'm not torturing myself. | 我没有折磨自己 |
| I'm just looking at old pictures. | 我只是在看老照片 |
| Us in Australia. | 我们在澳大利亚的照片 |
| Remember those days when we were young | 记得我们年轻的时候 |
| and wore bikinis all the time without worrying about it? | 整天穿比基尼也不用担心吗 |
| Vaguely. | 依稀记得 |
| Remember that? | 记得这张吗 |
| That was the day we met Harry. | 就在那天我们遇见了哈利 |
| He came over to talk to us on the beach. | 在海滩上他走过来和我们聊天 |
| You mean talk to you. He was so in lust, | 你是说和你聊天吧他那时欲火焚身 |
| I think it took him two days to finally notice me. | 我觉得他两天后才发现我的存在 |
| This isn't helping anything. | 这样可没什么用 |
| You just need to give him time | 你只需要给他时间 |
| and let him come to you when he's ready. | 他准备好了就会来找你 |
| I-I really hope that you're right. | 真希望你说得对 |
| Are you still working with Elizabeth Grey? | 你还为伊丽莎白·格雷做事吗 |
| Yeah. I'm her point person. Why? | 是啊我是她的指定律师怎么了 |
| I think you might be getting a call today | 你今天也许会接到 |
| from the insurance company. | 保险公司的电话 |
| I turned over my notes on Thomas, | 我把托马斯的治疗记录交给他们了 |
| which states that he was ready to end his life, so... | 记录上写着他准备自杀... |
| Sorry if that's costing your firm a big commission. | 要是害你们律所损失一大笔钱的话很抱歉 |
| N-no. Don't worry about it. | 不别担心这个 |
| Is there any way you could just let me know | 他们要是给你打电话了 |
| when the call comes through? | 你能通知我一声吗 |
| I'll feel so much better when this whole investigation's over. | 知道调查彻底结束我才能安心 |
| Of course. | 当然 |
| I'm leaving you now, but no more pictures. | 我要走了你别胡思乱想了 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| - Okay. - Call me if you need me. | -好-需要我的话随时打电话 |
| I will. | 我会的 |
| Thank you. | 谢谢 |
| You're not really still selling this bed, are you? | 你不会还要卖这张床吧 |
| Hey there. | 你来啦 |
| How are you? | 你好啊 |
| For your information, | 告诉你一下 |
| I changed all the sheets | 我把床单全换了 |
| and I knocked $100 off out of guilt. | 出于内疚还降了一百块 |
| How's your day looking? | 你今天怎么样 |
| Working. | 工作 |
| Then I have to meet up with Miranda | 然后得和米兰达见面 |
| to talk about money, which should be fun. | 谈钱的问题一定会很有意思 |
| Sounds perfect. | 听起来很棒 |
| I'm not sure we have the same definition of "Perfect". | 我俩的"很棒"定义不同吧 |
| It's perfect because I'm about to give you | 我说"很棒"是因为我会给你 |
| something to look forward to after your crappy afternoon. | 这个悲惨的下午一点盼头 |
| Is it a bottle of pinot grigio | 是一瓶灰皮诺白葡萄酒 |
| and getting my daughter to bed early? | 并且让我女儿早早上床睡觉吗 |
| Sort of. I want to take you somewhere tonight. On a date. | 差不多吧我想今晚带你出去约会 |
| Just us. No kids. | 就我俩不带孩子 |
| I got babysitting for the girls, | 我给孩子们找了保姆 |
| and we can say we're going to a school fund-raiser. | 我们可以说去学校的筹资会 |
| You really planned this all out, didn't you? | 你都打算好了是吧 |
| Yeah. That's why it'd suck if you said no. | 是啊要是你拒绝的话我就悲剧了 |
| Well, then I guess I have no choice. | 看来我是没得选了 |
| D-did you sleep here last night? | 你昨晚在这里睡的吗 |
| Yeah, on the couch in the back. | 对就睡在里间的沙发上 |
| You didn't have to do that. | 你不必这么做的 |
| If anyone should be sleeping on a couch, it's me. | 要睡沙发的应该是我 |
| You know, I'm a little swamped. We got a crazy night. | 我有些不知所措昨晚真是疯了 |
| I'm sorry. I'm sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
| I know this isn't the place to do this, but I had to see you. | 我知道这里不适合谈话但我必须见你 |
| Do you think that you're gonna be coming home? | 你会回家吗 |
| I'm not going into work today, so I'm just hoping-- | 我今天请假了我希望... |
| Harry, you remember the birthday party of 25 is tonight, right? | 哈利你还记得今晚有个25人的生日派对吧 |
| I completely forgot. | 彻底忘了 |
| Patrick's working on the new fixed menu right now. | 帕特里克正在忙新菜单 |
| W-we're kind of in the middle of a conversation right now, so, uh... | 我们正在谈话呢你... |
| - We can talk about it later. - Thanks. | -我们可以迟些再谈-谢谢 |
| Depending on how much I get done, | 看我这边的进度 |
| I'll be home in a few hours. | 可能几小时后回家吧 |
| Okay. | 好的 |
| I-I just want to be able to-- | 我希望能... |
| Harry, I need you. | 哈利我需要你 |
| You know, if you're done. | 你们谈完了的话 |
| Are we done? | 谈完了吗 |
| Sure. | 当然 |
| We'll talk about it when you get home. | 等你回家再谈 |
| I'm always here at 8:55, and I'm never late, | 我一直是8点55分到这里从来没迟到过 |
| so I would've-- oh, thank God you're here. | 所以我...谢天谢地你来了 |
| - Officer, this is Dr. Kim. - Morning, doctor. | -警官这位是金医生-早上好医生 |
| Someone broke into the office early this morning. | 今早有人闯进了办公室 |
| - The alarm company called. - What happened? | -警报器公司报了警-怎么回事 |
| - It looks like-- - Well, we think they stole a key card | -貌似...-我们认为他们偷了张出入证 |
| and used it to get inside the building. | 然后进了楼 |
| That's pretty much the theory. | 差不多就是这样 |
| Dr. Kim, is it okay if I take the day off? | 金医生我能请一天假吗 |
| I-I'm feeling a little rattled. | 我有些乱了方寸 |
| That's fine, Lila. | 没事的莱拉 |
| It doesn't appear anything was taken, | 好像没丢什么东西 |
| but you should look around just in case. | 但以防万一你还是得检查看看 |
| It seems your office was the one targeted. | 目标好像是你的办公室 |
| Is something wrong, doctor? | 有什么问题吗医生 |
| My computer's on, and I always shut it off before I leave. | 我的电脑开着我下班前都会关电脑的 |
| Any chance you could've forgotten? | 会不会是你忘记关了 |
| I suppose, but I don't think so. | 有可能但我觉得不是 |
| Anything valuable on there? | 电脑里有什么值钱的东西吗 |
| All the patient files are on the server. | 所有病人资料都存在服务器里 |
| You got any famous patients? | 病人里有名人吗 |
| Maybe someone looking for some dirt on them? | 也许有人想爆些名人的猛料 |
| We can't really give you any information about our patients. | 我们不能透露病人资料 |
| I know. Just trying to be thorough. | 我知道就想问清楚些 |
| So if someone did copy something from the computers, | 要真有人拷贝了电脑上的东西 |
| there's no way to tell, is there? | 我们也不知道对吧 |
| Not if they were smart, no. | 他们够精明的话的确 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字