Barry Kripke有超级计算机,Sheldon想用,于是试图与他交朋友,没想到被拒绝了。于是转头就研究起自己讨人喜欢的素质,还对朋友们发放了长达211道题的问卷,甚至要求写作文。这一切都不能解决问题,他去书店找相关的书,结果在儿童区和小女孩搭讪起来,幸好被Leonard及时拉走了。
Sheldon着手研究交友算法,寻找与Barry的共同兴趣,最后勉为其难地跟着对方去攀岩,克服巨大恐惧攀到一半,往下看了一眼便吓得不敢动了,只好晕过去,让绳子吊着自己。
Barry终于答应交友跟他回来吃饭,Sheldon还考虑到精力有限不能维持过多的友谊,以Raj答错一题为由开除了Raj的朋友身份。没想到Barry表示不能借他用那个超级计算机,Sheldon立即把准备给他吃的饺子抢回给Raj,当场恢复Raj的朋友身份。
Feel better now? 感觉好点了吗
Please don't cheer me up any more. 别再安慰我了
What'd you say of the idea of, you and I becoming friends? 你觉得我们做朋友如何
I would say, I have no interest in becoming your friend. 我看我没兴趣做你的朋友
Why don't you take some time to reconsider? 你慢慢再考虑一下吧
Well, I think we're off to a terrific start. 看来开端非常不错
I'm leaving a message for Barry Kripke. 我要留言给Barry
I'm following up on our pending friendship. 我想问问我们待定友谊的事
I don't think it's gonna happen. 我看是不可能了
Yeah, sure. When you put it that way. 这么说倒也是
But is this really the best way to figure it out? 这真是解决问题的好办法么
I'm afraid you're on your own for the rest. 恐怕其他题你得自己做了
It should take you no more than 3 hours. 用不了三个小时
You answered the multiple choice questions in a pattern. 你的多项选择是有规律的
You picked up on that, huh? 被你识破了啊
In the future, swimming isn't going to be optional. 以后游泳就是必备技能了
But you do bring up an interesting point. 但你提醒了我一点
If it'd been a friend, I'm available to fill the void. 如果是朋友的话 我可以补上他的空缺
I bet you do. 猜你也是
Hi, Rebecca, I'm your new friend, Sheldon. 你好 我是你的新朋友
We were really hitting it off. 我们真的很合得来
It occurred to me you hadn't returned any of my calls. 我突然想到你还没回过我的电话
No, wait. Don't hang up yet. 等等 别挂电话
Hang on. 等等
No, that doesn't seem any more likely. 不 看来也不行
I've made substantial progress in bonding with Kripke. 我和Kripke的友谊有了很大进展
I'm going to have to let one of you go. 我要放弃你们其中一人
You know what? I see where this is going. 好吧 我明白你的意思
How did I walk past you? 我刚才居然没看到你
There's an official schedule. I have no control over it. 这是有规定的 我没有权利借你
Raj, you're back in. 你现在可以回来了
He almost made it to the top this time. 这次他差点就登顶了