医务人员日常英语

1. What can Ido for you?

你有什么事?/我能帮您做些什么?

2.May I help you?

我能帮你什么忙?

3.Please take a seat!

please sit down!

请坐下.

4.Wait a moment, please.

请等一等.

5.Sorry to have kept you waiting.

对不起让你久等了.

6.It is not serious.

病情不严重.

7.Don't worry.

There is nothing to worry about.

不必顾虑。

8.You need a thorough examination.

你需要做一个全面检查.

9.You will have to stay in hospital for sevral days.

你需要在医院里住几夭.

We think that you had better be hospitalized

我们认为你最好住进医院来。

10. You should stay in bed for a few days.

你需要卧床几天.

11. You can keep on working.

You can carry on with your work.

可以继续工作。

12. You should be very careful for a week or two

这一两周内,你需要很注意。

13. Try to relax and keep calm.

尽量放松保持镇静。

14. You'll soon be all right.

你很快就会好起来的.

15. 1'm sure this medicine will help you a great deal.

这药对你肯定会很有效的.

16. Feeling well again is a rather slow process,I'm afraid.

恐怕痊愈将是一个很慢的过程.

17. You will have to wait for twenty minutes.

你需要等20分钟.

18.Complete recovery will take a rather long time.

彻底恢复需要一段很长的时间。

19. You will have to come here for periodical check-ups.

你需要定期来门诊检查.

20. If you feel worse, please come back to the clinic right away.

要是你觉着病加重了,就请马上来门诊。

21.If you feel worried, don't hesitate to go to the clinic anytime, day or night.

你要觉着难受,无论白天黑夜都赶紧上医院看去.

22.I'll come right away.

我马上就来.

23.I'm going to make arrangements for your admission.

我去给你安排住院.

24.Please come with your interpreter next time.

下次请带翻译来。

25. Do you understand what I'm saying?

你明白我的话吗?

26.Is there anything else you would like me to explain to you?

你看在哪些方面还需要解释呢?

27. Shall I explain it again?

需等我海解释一遍吗?

28.If the trouble persists come back again.

要是情况还不见好,就请你再来门诊吧。

29. There doesn't seem to be anything serious, but we'11 take an x-ray just to be certain.

不象有什么严重情况,但还是要拍张x线片肯定一下。

30. Please wait until we get the result of the x-ray (blood test).

请等一下,我们需要看一下X线片(验血)的结果。

31. It's difficult to say just now exactly what's wrong.

现在还不好说是什么问题。

32. This is quite common among people of your age.

在您这样岁数人当中,这可太寻常了.

This often happens to people of your age.

这种情况经常发生在你这样岁数的人.

This often occurs at your age.

这就经常出在你这种岁数上。

33. This kind of illness usually occurs among people whose work requires a lot of concentration(who undergo a lot of stress).

这种病通常发生在工作要求精神高度集中的(精神紧张的)人们当中。

34.I suggest you do some light exercises.

我建议你做些轻微的锻炼。

I suggest you have a course of acupuncture.

我自颇胞一个疗程的针灸.

I suggest that you get physiotherapy treatment.

我建议你作理疗。

I suggest that you take Chinese herbs.

我建议你吃中药。

35.I would like to transfer you to the gynecology (surgery,dermatology, urology department。

我要将你转到妇科(外科、皮科、泌尿科)去.

36. Your WBC(RBC, hemoglobin,urine stool,sputum) should be checked.

你的白细胞(红细胞,血红蛋白,尿,大便,痰)需要检查一下.

37. A smear should be taken.

需要做个涂片.

A culture should be done.

需要做个培养。

38. Please don't eat anything tomorrow morning before blood test.

明早查血以前不要吃东西。

39. Please wait for the result of your hemoglobin test.

请等一下你的血红蛋白化验结果.

40. What's your trouble?

你哪里觉着不好?

41. How long have you been feeling unwell?

你不舒服多久了。

42. What medicine did you take?

你吃的是什么药?

43.Have you taken any medicine?

你吃过什么药吗7

44.Did you take your temperature?

你试过体温吗?

45.Do you smoke (drink)?

你吸烟(喝酒)吗?

46. Have you any temperature (a cough, a bed headach)?

你发烧(咳嗽,剧烈的头痛)吗?

47.Have your ever had jaundice (low grade fever,any chronic ailments, cold sweats at night, attacks of asthma)?

你有过黄疸(发低烧,任何慢性病,夜间出冷汗,哮喘发作)吗?

48.Do you sufer from heartburn stomachaches (loose bowel movements,chest pains)?

你的胃有过烧心感(稀便,胸痛)吗?

49. Do your want to have your tooth extracted (tooth filled, dressing changed,blood pressure checked?

你要拔牙(补牙,换药,量血压)吗?

50.Let me examine you please.

我给你检查一下.

51.Please take off your shoes and lie down.

请脱鞋,躺下.

52,Please unbutton your shirt and loosen your belt.

请解开上衣的扣子,松开腰带.

53.Please take off your trousers.

请脱下裤子.

54. Please lie on your back (stomach, right side, left side)。

请仰卧(俯卧,右侧卧,左侧卧)。

55.Please bend your knees.

请屈膝.

56.pleare relax.

请放松.

57. Please breathe deeply(normally).

请深呼正常呼吸).

58. Please stick Out your tongue.

请伸出舌头.

59.Please let me feel your pulse.

让我摸摸你的脉搏。

60.Let me take your blood pressure

我给你量一下血压.

61.Pleas,lift your left leg(right leg)

请抬起你的左腿(右腿).

62. Please open your mouth and say "Ah".

请张开口说"啊"

63. It is normal(essentially normal).

结果正常(基本正常).

64.Have you ever received any treatment before?

你以前治过吗?

65. Has it gotten worse?

情况变坏了吗?

66.Has it happened before?

这种情况以前发生过吗?

67. Are you feeling better?

你觉着好一些吗?

68.Is the pain gentting less?

疼痛减轻些了吗?

69. Does it still hurt?

还疼吗?

70.How long have you had this pain?

你从什么时侯开始有这种痛的?

71. What kind of pain is it?

是什么样的痛?

72. Please tell me something of your past illnesses.

请告诉我你过去的病史。

73. Is there any blood in your stool(urine,sputum)?

你的大便里(尿里,痰里)有血吗?

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
  • 序言:七十年代末,一起剥皮案震惊了整个滨河市,随后出现的几起案子,更是在滨河造成了极大的恐慌,老刑警刘岩,带你破解...
    沈念sama阅读 216,240评论 6 498
  • 序言:滨河连续发生了三起死亡事件,死亡现场离奇诡异,居然都是意外死亡,警方通过查阅死者的电脑和手机,发现死者居然都...
    沈念sama阅读 92,328评论 3 392
  • 文/潘晓璐 我一进店门,熙熙楼的掌柜王于贵愁眉苦脸地迎上来,“玉大人,你说我怎么就摊上这事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 162,182评论 0 353
  • 文/不坏的土叔 我叫张陵,是天一观的道长。 经常有香客问我,道长,这世上最难降的妖魔是什么? 我笑而不...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 58,121评论 1 292
  • 正文 为了忘掉前任,我火速办了婚礼,结果婚礼上,老公的妹妹穿的比我还像新娘。我一直安慰自己,他们只是感情好,可当我...
    茶点故事阅读 67,135评论 6 388
  • 文/花漫 我一把揭开白布。 她就那样静静地躺着,像睡着了一般。 火红的嫁衣衬着肌肤如雪。 梳的纹丝不乱的头发上,一...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 51,093评论 1 295
  • 那天,我揣着相机与录音,去河边找鬼。 笑死,一个胖子当着我的面吹牛,可吹牛的内容都是我干的。 我是一名探鬼主播,决...
    沈念sama阅读 40,013评论 3 417
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我猛地睁开眼,长吁一口气:“原来是场噩梦啊……” “哼!你这毒妇竟也来了?” 一声冷哼从身侧响起,我...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 38,854评论 0 273
  • 序言:老挝万荣一对情侣失踪,失踪者是张志新(化名)和其女友刘颖,没想到半个月后,有当地人在树林里发现了一具尸体,经...
    沈念sama阅读 45,295评论 1 310
  • 正文 独居荒郊野岭守林人离奇死亡,尸身上长有42处带血的脓包…… 初始之章·张勋 以下内容为张勋视角 年9月15日...
    茶点故事阅读 37,513评论 2 332
  • 正文 我和宋清朗相恋三年,在试婚纱的时候发现自己被绿了。 大学时的朋友给我发了我未婚夫和他白月光在一起吃饭的照片。...
    茶点故事阅读 39,678评论 1 348
  • 序言:一个原本活蹦乱跳的男人离奇死亡,死状恐怖,灵堂内的尸体忽然破棺而出,到底是诈尸还是另有隐情,我是刑警宁泽,带...
    沈念sama阅读 35,398评论 5 343
  • 正文 年R本政府宣布,位于F岛的核电站,受9级特大地震影响,放射性物质发生泄漏。R本人自食恶果不足惜,却给世界环境...
    茶点故事阅读 40,989评论 3 325
  • 文/蒙蒙 一、第九天 我趴在偏房一处隐蔽的房顶上张望。 院中可真热闹,春花似锦、人声如沸。这庄子的主人今日做“春日...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 31,636评论 0 22
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我抬头看了看天上的太阳。三九已至,却和暖如春,着一层夹袄步出监牢的瞬间,已是汗流浃背。 一阵脚步声响...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 32,801评论 1 268
  • 我被黑心中介骗来泰国打工, 没想到刚下飞机就差点儿被人妖公主榨干…… 1. 我叫王不留,地道东北人。 一个月前我还...
    沈念sama阅读 47,657评论 2 368
  • 正文 我出身青楼,却偏偏与公主长得像,于是被迫代替她去往敌国和亲。 传闻我的和亲对象是个残疾皇子,可洞房花烛夜当晚...
    茶点故事阅读 44,558评论 2 352

推荐阅读更多精彩内容