实习医生风云第1季第6集中英台词整理和单词统计
| 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|
| - Say "ah". - Ah. | - 说"啊"- 啊 |
| - OK, say "oh". - Oh. | - 好 现在说"喔"- 喔 |
| Everybody say "Ah, oh, ah!" | 大家一起来 啊喔啊喔 |
| Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
| As legal counsellor, it's my job to inform you | 作为法律顾问 我正式通知你 |
| that your suspension is effective immediately. | 你的停职处分现在开始生效 |
| Oh, god, just the messenger. | 别冲我来 我只是个传话的 |
| Your long-term job status will be decided | 你以后能不能保住这份工 |
| at the board meeting. | 要等开董事会议时再决定 |
| Until then, and I cannot bend on this, | 这事虽不由我说了算 |
| I don't want you setting foot on the premises. | 但在那之前 我不希望你擅自行动 |
| I'm going to be here all day. | 我偏要一整天呆在这里 |
| That works for me. That'd be good. | 我没意见 这样挺好 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| I hope that works out. | 希望一切顺利 |
| Dr Cox, if you need to talk... | Cox医生 如果你需要找人聊聊 |
| It was weird knowing that | 我的导师也许明天就会被炒 |
| my mentor could be fired by this time tomorrow. | 我现在心情微妙得很 |
| But there's no reason to feel any less confident. | 但我还是要保持我一贯的自信 |
| I'll be fine without a safety net. | 即使没他罩着 我一个人也能行 |

实习医生风云单词统计

实习医生风云高频单词统计
| What do you think, Dr Dorian? Bypass or stent? | Dorian医生 你说我是用导管还是支架呢 |
| Bypass! | 用导管 |
| Or stent. | 还是支架呢 |
| There's a lot of horrible things about being an intern. | 实习生得面对一系列糟心的事情 |
| Long hours, constant stress, | 工作时间长 承受压力多 |
| having to deal with death. | 还得与死亡打交道 |
| But worst of all is the simple fact | 但最糟糕的是 |
| that the average intern | 基本上每个实习生 |
| has to disimpact 15 to 20 bowels a week. | 每周都得给病人做15到20次的灌肠 |
| There's why there's a secret oath among interns | 所以我们实习生之间都心照不宣 |
| never to make fun of each other | 当别人在干这苦差事时 |
| for doing the things we have to do. | 绝对不要去嘲笑他们 |
| You have to touch someone's hiney. | 你要去采菊花喽 |
| Dorian, come with me. And Dr... | Dorian 你跟我来 至于你是 |
| - Reid. - Sure. Why not? | - Reid医生- 就你了 |
| Take over for him. | 接手他的工作 |
| I'm assigning you to | 我派你去接待 |
| a very important board member | 一个很重要的董事会成员 |
| whose family built this hospital | 这医院就是他们家 |
| with their bare hands. | 白手起家创立的 |
| That can't be true. I hate that expression. | 扯 最讨厌白手起家这样的说辞了 |
| Look for hypertrophic cardiomyopathy. | 她疑似患有肥大型心肌病 |
| What happened? | 怎么回事 |
| Pre-syncope. | 她有先兆昏厥症状 |
| So, this board member almost fainted? | 就是说这位董事会成员差点儿就晕倒了 |
| I'll fire up the paddles. | 我会去准备好心脏电击器的 |
| Dr Weisenheimer's back. | 哟 自作聪明的医生休假归来了 |
| How was your ski trip? | 你的滑雪之旅如何了 |
| Sir, I'm confused. | 我不明白您的意思 |
| - You annoy me. - Now I get it. | - 你烦到我了- 这下晓得了 |
| But you have a nauseating charm | 但你有一种诡异的魅力 |
| everyone else here seems to respond to. | 还让人人为之倾倒 |
| Use it. OK, sport? | 好好利用它 好吗 小子 |
| Great, an 80-year-old, | 这倒好 等着我的肯定是个80好几 |
| grouchy, pretentious... | 皱着个脸 喜欢指手画脚的老东 |
| ...smokin'-hot bitty. Who do you love the most? | 辣妹 你最中意谁呀 |
| (You.) | 你 |
| Sweetheart, are you getting younger? | 亲爱的 你看上去又年轻了呢 |
| This is Dr Dorian. | 这是Dorian医生 |
| He'll be looking after you. | 他负责照看你 |

实习医生风云中英对照台词本截图

实习医生风云中英对照台词本截图
| And who will be looking after him? | 那他由谁负责照看呢 |
| Since you jaw is wired shut, | 鉴于你现在无法进食 |
| we'll give you IV nutrition for a couple of days, OK? | 这几天只能给你输点营养液了 好吗 |
| Sorry. You can't answer. | 抱歉 我忘了你没法回答 |
| It's like when you're at the dentist's. | 这就跟看牙医的感觉差不多 |
| I hate when they ask you questions | 我最讨厌自己嘴里塞了东西时 |
| and you have that stuff in your mouth, don't you? | 他们还在那儿问这问那 你说呢 |
| My god, I did it again. Dr Greenberg. | 天呐 我又忘了 Greenberg医生 |
| Doctor? What kind of doctor are you? | 医生 你是什么科的医生啊 |
| I keep doing it. Okay, okay. Just act it out. | 哎我又忘了 好吧 你比划给我看 |
| Head? | 脑袋 |
| Shrinking. You are a shrink! | 缩水了 你是精神科医生 |
| I can't imagine picking psychiatry as a specialty | 实习之后选择留在精神科当医生 |
| after interning as a real doctor. | 还真是难以想象哎 |
| That didn't come out right. It's just my dad. | 一般人可不会这么选 我听我爸说的 |
| He's a doctor too. | 他也是个医生 |
| He says therapy is for people | 他说去看精神科的都是一些 |
| with more money than problems. | 钱多到没地方花了的人 |
| But then... my dad says a lot of things. | 不过也没啥 我爸说的话多了去了 |
| - Did anyone page a nurse? - No. | - 刚是谁呼叫护士啊- 没人啊 |
| It looks like his eyes are screaming. | 他的眼神看起来在尖叫哎 |
| Please, we're talking. | 拜托 我俩在聊天呢 |
| Where was I? | 刚聊到哪儿了 |
| You should get dressed. | 你快把衣服穿上 |
| I can't. It's still out there. | 现在不行 那家伙还在外面呢 |
| Don't call my mother ''it''. | 别叫我妈妈"那家伙" |
| It implies you think that she's a monster. | 感觉你像是在说一个怪物 |
| Get a move on, | 快起来吧 |
| it usually gets up to feed about now. | 要吃早饭了 |
| Baby I don't understand | 亲爱的 我不明白 |
| why we couldn't stay at my place. | 为什么我们不能在我那儿过夜呢 |
| I mean, I could've done the whole show for you. | 在那儿我就能做足全套了 |
| - There's a show? - Yeah, there's a show. | - 做足全套- 对啊 全套 |
| It involves music, some dancing, | 包括听个歌 跳个舞 |
| occasionally singing. | 唱首小曲什么的 |
| Can you do Me And Mrs Jones? | 你会唱<我和琼斯太太>吗 |
| I don't know, what's she look like? | 不知道哎 琼斯太太长啥样 |
| Look, you wanted to spend the whole night together. | 我知道你希望我们整晚呆在一起 |
| I can't leave my mother alone. | 但我不能把我妈一人留在家里 |
| She's frail. | 她身子很弱 |
| Tell her to put the cane down! | 叫她把那棍子放下 |
| Tell her to put the cane down! | 叫她把那棍子放下 |
| She doesn't want me to have a man here | 她在我房间看到男人会很不爽 |
| because I'm unmarried. | 因为我还未婚 |
| Well, tell her I just needed a place to crash. | 那跟她说我只是在这儿借住一晚 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| She doesn't have to know we had sex. | 咱俩之间啥都没发生过 |
| She speaks English. | 她听得懂英语 |
| Then what the hell are you translating for? | 那你在这翻译个什么劲 |
| Because you don't speak Spanish! | 因为你听不懂西班牙语啊 |
| No! No! | 不 不 |
| Tell her to put the cane down. | 叫她把那棍子放下 |
| I have to be honest, when Dr Kelso said | 说实话 当Kelso医生跟我提到 |
| board member, I was thinking this like old, | 董事会成员时 我以为是个上了年纪 |
| grumpy... | 又皱着个脸的 |
| That would be my father. He died. | 那是我爸 他去世了 |
| - I'm so sorry. - 20 years ago. | - 节哀顺变- 他20年前就去世了 |
| I would have said sorry then | 那我这句说得太迟了 |
| but I had trouble with my Ss. | 但我当时还发不清楚那些音呢 |
| I was five. Ss. So... how are you feeling? | 我那会应该才5岁 呃 你现在感觉如何 |
| Great, that's why I'm here. Listen, RJ. | 好极了 所以我才来这里 听着 RJ |
| - JD. - Like it matters. | - 我叫JD- 随你的便 |
| You seem like a nice, spineless little boy, | 你看起来挺人畜无害的 |
| so let's be honest. | 我就直接跟你说吧 |
| I'm here because it was the | 我到这儿来是为了躲我那啰嗦的妈 |
| only way to end | 她成天唠唠叨叨 |
| my beastly mother's nagging pseudo-concern. | 还假惺惺地说是关心我 |
| - That's sweet. - So, do your little tests. | - 她是为你好- 所以 该做什么检查就做 |
| But first, close the blinds, | 但在这之前 先把窗帘拉好了 |
| wash off whatever 8th-grade-dance | 把你身上那股中学生的古龙水味洗掉 |
| cologne wearing so we don't add nausea to my symptoms. | 免得我的症状中还得加上"呕吐"这一项 |
| I'll need lemon wedges for my sparkling water, | 还有 我的苏打水里要放柠檬片 |
| which for some reason you've yet to get me. | 这个你早就该拿来给我了啊 |
| Okay. Let me just check out... | 好 让我先检查一下 |
| Doing things I want first. | 先去把我刚说的事做了 |
| - Your little tests later. - Nice to meet you. | - 然后再做你的小检查- 很高兴见到你 |
| I hate you. | 你烦死了 |
| Merry Christmas! Dr. Greenberg. | 圣诞快乐 Greenberg医生 |
| I mean, happy Halloween! | 我是说 万圣节快乐 |
| I am so frazzled. I did not sleep at all. | 我累得要死 我昨晚一夜没睡呢 |
| In fact, I haven't really slept since I started here. | 事实上 我自从来到这就没好好睡过觉 |
| It's so much pressure, you know. | 我压力真的太大了 |
| I can't talk to anyone here. It's so competitive. | 我还找不到人倾诉 竞争太激烈了 |
| I used to be able to talk to my mom, but now, I don't know, | 我以前还能跟我妈聊聊 但现在不一样了 |
| she listens, | 她现在也听我说话 |
| but she just never seems to hear me, you know? | 不过是左耳进右耳出的那种 |
| Lonely, depressed, overwhelmed. | 孤独 压抑 不知所措 |
| And sometimes I have no idea | 有时候我都怀疑 |
| how impossibly I'm gonna make it through this. | 自己能不能撑过这一段 |
| No. I don't even like to take aspirin. | 不 我想我还没到要吃阿司匹林的地步 |
| I'd rather just... | 我还不如 |
| Oh, you! | 噢 是你要吃 |
| Dr Cox. I've been thinking about your predicament | Cox医生 考虑到你现在身处困境 |
| and I think I have a solution: cruise ships. | 我觉得你干脆去游轮上工作好了 |
| - Right. - Everyone'll call you Doc. | - 是么- 大家都会尊敬地喊你医生 |
| You'll visit exotic ports. | 在异国情调的港口逗留 |
| Maybe you'll even get to meet Charon. | 指不定还能碰上阴间的摆渡人呢 |
| Enjoy this while you can, Bobby. | 你就挖苦我吧 Bobby |
| Because if your evil genie actually does grant your wish, | 如果你邪恶的小算盘真的成功地 |
| and I disappear, the only person you'll have left | 把我从这里撵走 那以后 |
| to contend with around here will be yourself. | 你就只能挖苦你自己了 |
| And when you really get to know that person, | 到时候 当你真正看透你自己时 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字