- I need to see his chart... - Done, copied |
- 我要看他的病历- 搞定 复印了 |
and highlighted. |
还加亮了 |
Unfortunately, radar, I'm fresh out of gold stars. |
很不幸 小红花已经发完了 |
Multilobar pneumonia at 31. |
31岁就多叶性肺炎 |
How much does this guy smoke? |
他抽多少烟啊 |
I don't know. |
我不知道 |
You realized, of course, |
你也知道 |
it's your attention to detail that impresses me most. |
你对细节的关注才能打动我 |
- How many packs a day, genius? - Half a pack. |
- 每天抽几包啊 小天才- 半包 |
I'm sorry. I phrased the question wrong. |
对不起 我措辞不当 |
How many packs a day, really? |
每天抽几包啊 说实话 |
Eleven. |
11包 |
You don't know where I'm coming from. |
你又不知道我家在哪儿 |
Two or three packs. |
两到三包吧 |
Well let's hear it. |
听听你的 |
I don't smoke so... Zero packs. |
我不抽烟的 所以 零包 |
What tests have you ordered? |
他想问你打算做什么检查 |
I was just... I was totally kidding with you. |
我就是 呃 跟你开个玩笑 |
He was. We're all in on it. |
他确实是 我们都说好了 |
I like Will. That actually makes this harder. |
我喜欢Will 但这并不是什么好事 |
I ordered blood cultures and a high-resolution CT. |
我准备做血液培养和高清CT |
What are you looking for? |
你这是要查什么 |
Cancer. |
癌症 |
When you say the word "cancer", |
你说"癌症"的时候 |
every person reacts the same way. |
每个人的反应都是一样的 |
- Excellent. - Not like that. |
- 太好了- 不是那样 |
There it is. |
像这样 |
I never know what to say to Turk's stupid surgery buddies. |
我从来都不知道跟Turk的傻瓜外科男们说什么 |
But I'm getting better. |
不过现在好多了 |
So... |
所以 |
- How's surgery? - It rocks. |
- 手术如何- 棒呆了 |
But my bedroom, that's where I really operate. Am I right? |
不过我的卧室才是我真正操作的地方 对不 |
Come on, show Todd some love! |
好啦 来给Todd一点爱 |
I hate showing Todd love. |
我讨厌给Todd一点爱 |
Bambi, why are you over here slumming with these scalpel jocks? |
斑比 你为什么跟这些开刀的野蛮人在一起 |
Please, baby. This here's the VIP table. |
拜托 小甜心 这是贵宾座位 |
Why don't you sit your fine self down? |
为什么不让你那美臀坐下来 |
"Baby, this here's the VIP table..." |
"小甜心 这是贵宾座位" |
I'm not really interested in her. |
我不是真的对她有兴趣 |
Then the Todd'll show that little biscuit some love. |
那Todd就要给那小甜饼一点爱了 |
Maybe he's a bit interested. |
也许他有点兴趣 |
Fine. Todd'll show himself some love. |
好吧 Todd给自己一点爱 |
I'm thinking about asking Carla out today, what do you think? |
我要约Carla出来 你怎么看 |
I think the janitor's out to get me. |
我觉得那个清洁工要找我算账 |
Wow, thank you so much for your help. |
谢谢你帮了我大忙 |
完整版请点击 |
|
You know what? Why don't you be just a bit more paranoid? |
你还能再多疑一点吗 |
- Wait, Turk... - That's him. |
- 等等 Turk- 就是他 |
Hi, how are you? |
嗨 你们好吗 |
I need David Farr's chart. |
我要David Farr的病历 |
We all need lots of things. |
我们都要很多东西呢 |
Great. Dr Kelso? You're the Chief of Medicine. |
好极了 Kelso医生 你是内科主任 |
Is there a special way to communicate |
跟护士们说话是不是 |
with the nursing staff that I'm not getting? |
需要特别的交流技巧 |
Sugar won't work. They're already so sweet. |
糖肯定没用 因为她们已经很甜美了 |
Now, listen, Dr Whatever-the-hell-your-name-is, |
好了听着 不管你叫什么名字 |
you tattled yesterday, I responded. |
你昨天打小报告 我回应了 |
I feel closer to you than ever, really. But the ramifications are yours. |
我的确跟你是一伙的 但是后果你得自己负责 |
So don't try to drag me into your pathetic, whiny, little squabble |
别把我拖进你们之间可悲的牢骚口角 |
with that godawful bunch of malcontents. I hope you all kill each other. |
我巴不得你们挥刀相向呢 |
Have a great day, ladies. |
祝今天过得愉快 女士们 |
I hate this place. |
我恨死这个地方了 |
Dr Cox, I got Will's CT results back. |
Cox医生 我拿到Will的CT结果了 |
No cancer. So what shall I tell him? |
没有癌症 那我该怎么跟他说 |
I'd open with that. |
要我的话就直说 |
It's just he's headed down such a bad road |
可他已经走上了不归路 |
I thought maybe you and I could talk to him... |
我们是不是可以跟他谈谈 |
When you really lock in with a mentor, |
当你有个导师的时候 |
you start to understand the meaning behind their words. |
你就得明白他的真正意思 |
- You do whatever you want. - Means "Great idea". |
- 你爱怎么着怎么着- 意思是"好主意" |
I'm just happy you haven't messed up yet today. |
我对你今天还没搞砸什么事儿很满意 |
Means "You're really coming along as a doctor". |
意思是"你这医生当得像模像样了" |
Don't ever touch me. |
不许再碰我 |
Means "Don't ever touch him". |
意思是"不能再碰他了" |
Just thought it was a nice moment. |
我还觉得时机不错呢 |
- I don't wanna. - Come on. |
- 我不想- 拜托啦 |
Carla, I shouldn't have told Dr Kelso on you. |
Carla 我不该跟Kelso医生告你的状 |
No, you shouldn't have. |
你确实不应该 |
The comfortable silences. |
舒适的沉默啊 |
But thank you for apologising. |
不过谢谢你的道歉 |
Okay, good. |
挺好啊 |
I just wanna make one thing clear. |
我想把这事儿说清楚 |
Nothing needs to be clear. |
没什么好说的了 |
I still think you were the wrong. |
我还是觉得你是错的 |
Checking orthostatics is your job. |
检查心电图是你的工作 |
And... I need to know that you're gonna take care of it. |
而且 我得知道你明白这点了 |
That's all I'm saying. |
我就这点意思 |
There. All better. |
行了 好多了 |
So, yes. As of now, you have no signs of cancer. |
是的 就现在而言 你没有癌症的迹象 |
Who rules? Will rules. |
谁最棒 Will最棒 |
Well i's important to realize this isn't great news. |
你要意识到这不是个好消息 |
Are you sure? 'Cuz that's how it first hit me. |
你确定吗 因为我第一感觉是好消息 |
Well, you're on a slippery slope. |
你的身体处在危险边缘 |
And...I need to scare him |
而且 我知道我得吓唬他 |
but I had a sense he'd heard it all before. |
但我想他以前都听过这些话了 |
Luckily, part of being a doctor |
幸运的是 作为一个医生 |
is your ability to improvise. |
我能随机应变 |
Right now, the one thing that I want you to think about... |
现在 我要你考虑的是 |
How would you like to sound like this? |
你希望以后听起来像这样吗 |
Let me see. |
让我瞅瞅 |
- This is so cool. - No, it's not. |
- 太酷了- 不 一点都不酷 |
- Biddy, biddy, biddy. Okay duck! - It's not a toy. |
- 妹子 妹子 妹子- 这不是玩具 |