绝望主妇字幕剧本第四季第一集

前情提要...

Previously on Desperate Housewives...

苏珊和麦克终于共结连理

Susan and Mike finally tied the knot.

勒奈特得知了不好的消息

Lynette got some disturbing news.

你怎么竟然得了癌症

where the hell do you get off having cancer

- 却不告诉我?  - 妈妈

- and not telling me about it?  - Mom.

布里蜜月归来

Bree returned from her trip...

天呐!

Holy crap!

-让大家吃了一惊  -好了

with a surprise. There you go.

加布和维克托结了婚

Gaby married Victor.

和加布结婚是你干过最聪明的事

Gaby is the smartest thing you've ever done.

有她为你带来拉美裔选票

with her bringing in the latino vote,

竞选州长大有希望  而卡洛斯...

the governor's mansion's as good as yours. while Carlos...

为什么你就是不愿和我结婚?  和伊迪分了手

why are you so reluctant to make a commitment to me? Ended it with Edie.

我们已经完了

I am done with you.

但是对幸福的追寻

but the search for true happiness

却导致了

led to events

出人意料却又真真切切的

that were unexpected and diinctly...

绝望

desperate.

你首先得知道的是

the first thing you should know

伊迪·布利特从来没有真的想死

is that Edie.Britt never actually intended to die,

不过她爱的人正要离开她

but someone she loved was trying to leave her.

所以她安排好一切

so she planned every detail,

从用来上吊的丝巾

from the silk scarf she'd hang by

到描述绝望的遗书

to the suicide note detailing her despair.

现在伊迪要做的只有

Now all Edie had to do...

等待...

was wait...

等着她爱的人回家

for her belod  come home.

嗨  伊迪  我来拿我的东西

Hey, Edie! I'm here to get my stuff.

你瞧 为了留住自己的男人

You see, to hold on to her man,

伊迪知道她必须找个完美的时机

Edie knew she'd have to find the perfect moment

来放手

to let go.

嗨  卡洛斯!

Hey, Carlos!

不幸的是

sadly for Edie...

我能跟你说两句吗?

Can I talk to you?

她的时机错得致命

her timing was fatally flawed.

-麦克卢斯基太太?  -我得让你看样东西  跟我来

Mrs. Mccluskey? I need to show you something. Come here.

这是什么?

What's this?

嗯...垃圾桶

uh... those are trash cans.

真聪明啊  我也知道是垃圾桶

I know they're trash cans, smart-ass.

我是说周六晚上它们怎么会在这里

I'm asking what they're ing out on a saturday night

收垃圾是周四的事情

when the trash got picked up on thursday.

好  我会来收拾  高兴了吧?

Fine. I will take them in. Happy now?

卡洛斯...那是什么?

Carlos... What the hell is that?

这就是卡洛斯·索利斯

and this is how Carlos.

在生死一线时

Solis arrived just in the nick of time

救下伊迪·布利特的经过

to save the life of Edie Britt.

宝贝  你在干什么?

Oh, baby. What did you do?

醒醒  你不能有事  求你了

Come on, You gotta wake up. Come on, please?

当然

Of course,

如果他知道她将来要干的事...

had he known what she was about to do to his life...

他会宁愿让她吊在那儿

He would've let her hang there.

绝望的主妇 第四季第1集

在夜里的某个时候

There is a certain time of night,

当孩子们被放到了床上

after children have been put to bed

丈夫们已经鼾声四起

and husbands have begun snoring,

女人们会仍然醒着  琢磨着

that women lie awake and think of the secrets

她们不愿告诉朋友们的那些秘密

they've been keeping from their friends.

那可能是场仓促的婚礼...

It might be an impromptu wedding...

或是刚刚被确诊的癌症...

or a recently diagnosed tumor...

或是假扮自己怀孕了

or a make-believe pregnancy.

无论如何  她们会一直想着那些

regardless, it's all they will think of...

直到发生了其他的事

until something comes along to remind them

提醒她们说其实别人也有秘密

that other people have secrets, too.

卡洛斯...她怎么样?

Carlos...how is she?

医生怎么说?  - 他们给她上了呼吸机

what did the doctors say?  - uh, theye got Edie on a ventilator,

不过她不会有事的  - 到底怎么回事?

but she's gonna be okay.  - What the hell happened?

她怎么能做傻事?

How could she pull a stunt like this?

她留了张纸条  都是在怪我

uh, she left a note which pretty much blames me.

别难过

Oh, sweetie.

我真不敢相信这种事会发生

I can't believe this is happening.

感觉像玛丽·艾莉丝的事又发生了一样  - 是呀  好在她还活着

It's like Mary Alice all over again. - Yes, but the good news is she's gonna live.

我知道这是加布的新婚之夜

I know it's her wedding night,

但你们认为该告诉她一声吗?

but doou think we should call Gaby?

该死

Oh, crap.

加布?

Gaby?

知道吗,这估计是最糟的新婚之夜了

you know, this betr be one hell of a wedding night,

想想你在里面待了多久

considering how long you're taking in there.

相信我  维克托  今晚你将终生难忘

trust me, Victor. this will be a night you'll never forget.

-我们私奔吧  -什么?!

Let's get out of here. What?!

-我是认真的  -你  我...豁出去了

I'm serious. You, Me-- Just screw it all.

-我们...一起私奔吧  -可我刚结婚

Let's... let's run away together. I just got married.

外面有两百个人

there are 200 people out there

- 等着我开始跳康加舞  - 加布 你刚说

waiting for me to lead a conga line.  - Gaby, you just said

你觉得维克托不是真的爱你

you don't feel like Victor really loves you,

而你知道我是爱你的,我一直都爱着你. - 我不能在婚礼这天抛弃他

and you know I do. I've never stopped.  - I can't dump him on our wedding day.

这样做太恶劣了  即使是对维克托

that's a horrible thing to do, even to Vict.

他会没事的  可失去你后我从未平复

he'll get over it, but I've never gotten over losing you,

我不会让你再离开我了

and I won't let it happen again!

加布  你在里面吗?

Gaby, you in here?

加布?

Gaby?

噢 嗨

我正在...在数礼物

I was... just counting gifts.

噢 没什么

Oh, that's fine.

我...我在找采访的人

I--I was actually looking for that publicist guy.

-你看见他没?  -没有

You haven't seen him, have you?  - Nope.

好吧  有事叫你

Okay. I'll give you a holler when I need you.

出来!

Come on!

谁在结婚这天不穿内衣?

Who doesn't wear underwear on their wedding day?

噢 认真点 你个白痴

Oh, focus, you idiot!

拜托 我们什么时候走啊?

Come on. when are we leaving?

所以你是答应了?

So we're doing this?

好极了

Great.

我需要花些时间收拾东西

uh, it'll take me a few hours to get stuff together.

今晚我来接你 收拾好东西等我

I'm gonna pick you up tonight. just be packed and ready to go.

好的 等等!

Okay. wait!

你不想亲亲新娘吗

Aren't you gonna kiss the bride?

终于来了!

Finally!

卡洛斯  你到底在哪?!

Carlos, where the hell are you?!

医院  伊迪自杀了

I'm at the hospital. Edie tried to kill herself tonight.

天啊  她还好吗  - 我及时救下了她

Oh, My God! is she okay?  - I found her just in time,

但看来今晚我不能来接你了

but obviously, I can't come pick you up tonight.

好吧  没关系  我打的过去找你

Okay, that's all right. I'll just take a cab and meet you.

加布  我现在不能离开伊迪  也许要过几周

Gaby, I can't leave edie now. look, Maybe in a couple weeks.

几周?  什么  不行  就今晚

in a few weeks?! what?! no! it has to be tonight!

维克托正在卧室等着圆房

Victor's in the bedroom right now waiting to consummate.

可伊迪还在用呼吸机

and Edie's on a ventilator.

你不用非得和维克托待在一起  你自己有房子

Look, you don't have to stay with Victor. you have a house.

好了 知道吗 新婚之夜和你私奔

Okay, you know, running away with you on my wedding night

就够疯狂了

was crazy enough.

但奔出去一个人待着  那是有病

but runninaway to be alone is insane!

加布  求你了  她需要我  你就不能等等吗

Gaby, please, she needs me. can't you just wait?

不能  我宁可试着跟维克托一起过

No! I would rather try and work it out with Victor.

加布  能上床来了吗?

Gaby, will you coming to bed.

一周月快乐

happy 1-month anniversary.

真不敢相信我们结婚一个月了

Oh! I didn't know we were doing this.

过去四周我们那么幸福

well, we've just been so happy thlast four weeks,

我想我们应该庆祝一下

I thought we should celebrate.

你很幸福  是不是?

You are happy, right?

是  从来没有这么幸福过

Yeah. I've never been happier.

真好

AW, That's sweet.

我不相信

I don't believe you.

苏珊...

Susan--

有时我看着你  可你似乎...

I watch you sometimes, and you seem very...

心不在焉

disconnected

像失去了什么似的

like something's missing.

什么都没失去

nothing is missing.

这么说我们婚后的生活跟你设想得一模一样?

So our life together is exactly how you pictured it?

一切如你所愿吗?  - 是啊  差不多

you've gotten everything you wanted?  - Yeah, pretty much.

啊哈!

- 啊哈?  - 差不多的意思就是

- Ah..? - "pretty much" means there is something

你并没有得到全部想要的

that you want that you don't have.

你如果不告诉我让我怎么能帮你呢?

How can I give it to you if you don't tell me what it is?

苏珊  我发誓

Susan, I swear,

我幸福到眉舒目展  无以复加

I am ecstatically,beyond my wildest dreams,

做梦时都觉得难以置信

lip-smackingly happy.

你听到了吗

You got it?

我们的婚姻注定是要这样

this marriage is doomed.

嘿 刚有一辆货车停了

Hey, a moving van just pulled up.

安德鲁  我的带子有问题。

Oh, Andrew, I'm having problems with my strap.

帮我一下好吗

Could you help me?

三周前就跟你说过了

look, I told you three weeks ago

我不再参与你这场小骗局了

I was no longer participating in your little hoax,

-包括帮你绑肚子  -就帮个忙而已

and that includes strapping you in. Oh, for heaven's sakes.

奥森  帮帮我好吗

Orson, could you come help me, please?

下次

I'll remember this the next time

你再想要钱买皮裤时我会记得这番话的

you want money for leather pants.

别人会发现的  知道吗

people are gonna find out, all right?

到时候我们就该像傻子一样了

and then we're gonna all look like idiots.

只要我们小心  就不会

Well, not if we're careful.

现在不是五十年代了?

This isn't the '50s, okay?

年轻少女怀孕到处都是

teenage girls get pregnant all the time.

我以前那个实验室搭档已经当祖母了

I mean, My ex-lab partner's practically a grandmother.

听着  我们家的名誉正悬于一线

Look, this family's reputation is already hanging by a thread.

起初人们认为

I mean, first people thought that

你继父是个杀妻凶手

your stepfather was a wife killer,

接着是你妹妹和她的历史老师搞上了

then your sister takes up with her history teacher,

现在我们出门还要

and now we're supposed to parade

带着一个小混蛋

a little bastard up and down the street.

我们或许还要坐在门廊上弹弹琴

We might as well sit on the porch and play banjos.

布里  知道吗  隔壁停了辆搬家公司的车

Bree, you know, there's a moving van next door.

妈妈  你醒了吗?

Mom, are you awake?

好啦  宝贝  就一会儿

Okay, honey. just give me a minute.

一会儿

Give me a minute.

嘿 嘿

假发不见了  哪去了?

My wig is gone. where is it?

床头柜上

It's on the nightstand.

没有  我正看着床头柜

No! no, I'm looking at the nightstand,

只有一些掉下来的头发

and all I see are a few stray hairs

和你以为能让我开心一点的搞笑运动画面集锦

and this sports blooper DVD you thought would cheer me up.

佩顿·曼宁(NFL联盟著名四分卫)那个很搞笑

Peyton Manning is funny.

老妈

Mom!

来了

Hey, I'm coming!

嘿 别跟个傻子一样坐在那儿

Hey, don't just sit there like aump!

快  帮我找找

Come on! Help me Look! Look!

上帝  亲爱的  每每这样的时候

Oh, God. Honey, this is one of those moments

我就想说  如果我们告诉别人你得了癌症

when it occurs to me that wouldn't it be easier

一切不就简单了吗

if we just told everyone that you have cancer?

找到了  听着  我知道你不想吓着孩子们

Oh! I found it. Look, I mean, I get not wanting to scare the kids,

但是要让我们所有那些朋友都蒙在鼓里... - 听着  我能忍受化疗

buto keep all of our friends in the dark...  - Look, I can deal with the chemo.

我能忍受大家说我的头发

I can deal with people telling me

一天比一天难看

my hair has never looked better.

但我忍受不了别人的怜悯

but what I cannot deal with is the pity,

所以按照我的方式来

so we are doing it my way.

假发歪了(暗指她心里想太多)

you were crooked.

宝贝  怎么了?

Hey, Sweetie, what's up?

对面有辆搬家公司的车

there's a moving van across the street.

你想立刻把它卖了?

so you want it listed right away?

不用担心最高价

and don't worry about getting top dollar.

只要卖掉就行

I want this place priced to move.

这发生什么事了?

What's going on here?

我正跟地产经纪人谈  加布  还记得吉尔吧

I'm meeting with our realtor. Gaby, you remember Gil.

我记得我告诉你

I remember telling you

我还没想卖房子

I wasn't ready to sell the house yet.

-吉尔  能给我们点时间吗?  -是

Gil, could you give us a minute, please?  -Yeah.

加布  我们说好的

Gaby, we agreed that after we got married,

婚后你就把房子卖了

you would sell the house.

我还有很多东西在这儿

I still have a lot of stuff here.

我的房子有一万多平方英尺

Well, my house isver 10,000 square feet.

我确信那里有得是柜子

I'm pretty sure there are closets.

我只是不急着想搬家  可以吗?

I'm just not in a rush unload this house, okay?

这毕竟曾是我的家  我在这里很快乐

this was my home. I was very happy here.

但是我们已经有新家了  难道在那你不快乐吗

but we've got a new home now. aren't you happy there?

不  房子很棒

Yeah, it's a great house.

好啊  那就把这儿卖了

Well, Good. then sell this place.

还等什么?

what are you waiting for?

没等什么

I'm not waiting for anything.

看  搬家公司的车

Oh! Look, a moving van.

是新邻居  有什么消息?

New neighbors. what do we know?

那些餐椅是个线索

Well, uh, dining chairs. there's a clue.

没错  可见他们是坐着就餐

Yes. It proves they eat sitting down.

不是  我是说他们注重细节  这说明他们很有品味

no, I mean they're stickley. it means they have taste.

还有钱  他们花了好几周来改造房子

and money. they've been remodeling for weeks.

真希望伊迪在这儿

I wish Edie were here.

她不在  就没人提供这方面的消息

without her, there's no one to give us the dish.

再次充分说明

yet another illustration of

自杀是很自私的行为

the fundamental selfishness of suicide.

这就是新邻居吗

Do you think this is them?

天啊  凯瑟琳

Oh, My God. Katherine.

凯瑟琳

Katherine!

苏珊

Susan!

真不敢相信12年过去了

I cannot believe it has been 12 years.

你还一点没变  - 你显然变了,视力下降了

you haven't changed a bit. - Well, you clearly have. Your eyesight's going.

你姨妈还好吗

Mm. how's your aunt?

凯瑟琳曾和西姆斯太太一起住在这

Katherine used to live here with Mrs. Sims.

恐怕不算太好

Not very well, I'm afraid.

这真的就是我们搬回来的原因

that's really the reason why we moved back.

我不想让可怜的丽莉姨妈

I didn't want poor aunt Lily

余下最后的时光都待在养老院里

to spend her final days in a nursing home.

你真体贴

that is so kind of you.

是呀

Yeah, it is.

幸运的还有  我老公在这儿找到份工作

Oh, and as luck would have it, my husband found a job here.

亚当  打个招呼?

Adam, could you wave or something?

-女士们  大家好  -你好

Hello, Ladies. Hi.

我期待下次见到你们时我不是这么狼狈

I look forward to meeting you when I'm a little less sweaty.

他看上去不错啊  他做什么的?

he's a cutie. what does he do?

他是个医生

He's a doctor.

好 不是针对你 但我们讨厌你

Okay, don't take this personally, but we hate you.

妈妈?

Mom?

我整理好自己的房间了  有什么需要帮忙的吗

I finished unpacking my room. do you need any help?

天啊  这不会就是小迪兰吧

Oh, My God. this is not little Dylan.

我是苏珊, 朱莉的妈妈

I'm susan, Julie's mom.

她见到你肯定很兴奋

she is gonna be so excited to see you.

太好了

Great

问一句朱莉是谁?

Who's Julie again?

宝贝,你想想...你小时候最好的朋友

Honey, you remember--your best friend when you were little.

-哦  对  -去帮你继父

Oh, right. why don't you go

整理最后几个箱子吧.  - 很高兴见到大家

help your stepfather with the last few boxes?  - It's nice meet you all.

多幸福的一家啊

What a beautiful family.

有你当邻居太荣幸了

I feel so lucky to have you for a neighbor.

不 是我的荣幸 看看窗前的风景

No,I am the lucky one. look at my view.

你的院子真是美得惊人

Your garden is absolutely breathtaking.

是啊

后院的那棵松树

and that pine tree in the backyard...

那是我的骄傲和快乐之源

It's my pride and joy.

噢 让我难以启齿的是

Oh, it absolutely kills me to

我不得不让你把它砍了

have to ask you to cut it down.

什么?

Excuse me?

对不起  但那树把所有阳光都挡住的话

I'm sorry,but I'm not gonna be able to grow my prize-winning vegetables

我种不出要拿奖的蔬菜了

with that tree blocking all the sunlight.

我...我对你那蔬菜感到很抱歉

Oh, well, I'm--I'm sorry about your vegetables,

但这棵李树能挡住珀赛尔家的后院

but that pine shields my view of the purcells' backyard,

要是你见过珀赛尔做日光浴

and if you had ever seen Mr. Purcell sunbathe,

你就知道这树对我有多大意义了

well, you'd know exactly what that tree means to me

我不想有不愉快  在我们想好

well, I don't want to quarrel. We will not touch that tree

解决方案之前  我们不会动那棵树的

until we have come up with a solution to our problem.

也许  用窗帘

curtains, perhaps.

你终究是回来了  太好了

So you're back. How fun.

我应该办个早午餐

I should have a brunch

那样大家就都能认识你了

so that everyone can get to know you.

不不  没必要  我会在这周六办一个烤肉派对

No no need. I'm having a barbecue this saturday

我会请所有的邻居

I'm inviting the whole neighborhood.

- 噢 你不用那么做的  - 我坚持

- Oh, you don't need to do that. - I insist.

我非常想念紫藤巷

I have missed wisteria lane so much,

我想为我那些亲爱的老朋友们 做些特别的事

and I wanna do something special for my dear, old friends...

还有你们这些新邻居

and all you lovely newcomers.

假怀孕最让人欣慰的就是

the nice thing about this fake pregnancy is

我的脚不会肿

my feet don't swell.

我是说  如果我真怀孕八个半月的话

I mean, I'd never be able to squeeze into these sling-backs

我的脚绝对不可能塞进这些高跟鞋里

if I really was 8 1/2 months pregnant.

布里

Bree!

你看上去真是容光焕发

don't you look radiant!

你好  米基弗夫人

Well, hello, Mrs. Mckeever.

我听说你怀孕了

Well, I heard that you were expecting,

但没想到肚子已经这么大了

but I had no idea how far along you were.

介意我摸摸吗

May I?

噢 不用了

Oh! there's no need.

孩子现在还没啥动静呢

the baby's just not kicking right now.

有时给他们一点点轻微的摇动

Sometimes, if you give them a little jiggle,

就会让他们动起来

you can get them to move.

她现在真的不想被碰触

oh! oh, she doesn't really wanna be jiggled right now.

她那块地方很敏感的  - 但是我会很温柔的

she's very sensitive down there.  - but I'll be gentle.

你知道  在我那个年代

you know, in my day,

妈妈们都认为这会带来好运

mothers thought that it was good luck.

也许我得说得更明白一点

perhaps I need to make my point a little more clearly.

布里  你弄疼我了

Bree, you're hurting me!

有什么事吗

Is there a problem here?

没啊  一点事都没

No, Not at all!

我只是在跟我这个十分亲爱的好朋友打招呼

I'just saying hello to a very dear friend of mine.

你这下不要摸了吧?

are yogonna back off now?

车到了  亲爱的

car's here, dear.

很高兴见到你  米基弗夫人

lovely to see you, Mrs. Mckeever.

为什么老太婆们总喜欢那样做?

why must old ladies always do that?!

我不知道  但你可不能再对她们那么凶了

I don't know, but you've got to stop roughing them up.

对不起 苏珊

高勃克医生刚给一位病人接生去了

Dr. Gorenberg just had a patient go into labor.

他的新搭档在替他

his new partner is covering for him,

如果你不介意的话

if you're comfortable with that.

没关系  我只是来做个检查的

Sure. I'm just here for a checkup.

医生

Doctor?

-谢谢  -没事

Thank you.  - sure.

你好  我是梅非医生

Hi. I'm Dr. Mayfair.

我会...

I'm gonna...

等一下  我们见过吗

Hold it. Have we met?

是的  就在昨天

Yes. yesterday.

苏珊·梅尔

Susan Mayer.

你的新邻居

your new neighbor.

对啊

right.

我不知道你是...这方面的医生

I-I didn't know you were... this kind of doctor.

我的确是

I sure am.

听我说...恩

Listen, um...

或许这不太...

Maybe this isn't--

-脚抬高  -好吧

feet up, please.okay.

躺下

and scootch down.

只是感觉有点奇怪  你说呢  考虑到你是...

it's just that it's weird, you know, considering you're...

你要钻到哪里?

Where'd yóu go?

放松

and relax.

对不起

uh... sorry.

放松

and relex.

对不起

sorry.

再放松

and relax.

对不起

sorry.

我不是要转移话题

um, Hey, not to change the subject,

不过请问高勃克医生什么时候回来?

but when is Dr. Gorenberg coming back?

已经快好了

almost done.

知道吗  凯瑟琳老是跟我说起你

you know, Katherine has talked about you for years.

很高兴终于能见到本人了

it's nice to finally put a face to the name.

勒奈特

Lynette!

穆瑞尔 你好吗 怎么啦

Muriel. How are you doing? What's up?

你气色不错

You look good.

别说好听的 勒奈特·斯加沃

Don't try to sweet-talk me, Lynette Scavo.

我可不吃那套

I am fit to be tied.

你到底愿意不愿意负责资金筹集晚会?

did you or did you not volunteer to run the fund-raising gala?

愿意  但我最近发生了点事...

Yeah. things have been a little weird lately--

你可别想蒙混过去  勒奈特

don't even think of wriggling out of this, Lynette.

每个三年级孩子的母亲都主持过一项活动了

every other third grade mom has chaired an event.

现在轮到你了

It is your turn

好的

Okay.

我会立马负责的

I'll jump right on it.

太好了

Great. Okay.

像刚才那种  就算是白痴

see... that's where someone with half a brain

也会用癌症来做挡箭牌的

would have played the cancer card.

我能处理的

I can handle it.

才怪  你做好化疗都恶心了一整天了

like hell. you've been nauseous all day from the chemo.

你根本就不该来这里

shh! you shouldn't even be here!

这是我的生活

It's my life.

我才不会让一些无聊的疾病干扰我的生活

some stupid disease is not gonna keep me from living it.

而且  帕克希望看到我的

Besis, Parker's expecting to see me.

嘿 嗨

好了  他看到你了

there. he saw you.

我们等灯暗下来就溜出去

we'll duck out when the lights go down.

他会一直朝我看的

he's gonna bewatching for me all day

-他是主角之一  -他是个跑龙套的修道士  无关紧要

he's one of the leads. he's friar tuck. it's a thankless role.

似乎一切正常

well, everything seems normal.

但你说你月经有点不正常

but you say you've been having irregular periods.

是啊  有时有  有时没有

yeah. you know, one month off, two months on.

那样算正常的  对吧

that happens, right?

有没出过夜汗

ever experience night sweats?

有几次

um, sometimes.

可迈克很粘人(指睡觉离很近)

But Mike's a big spooner.

睡在他身边就像睡在火炉边一样

he's like sleeping with a hibachi.

有间或性发热吗 (更年期症状)

um, how about hot flashes?

好了  你可得打住了

okay, whoa. I'm gonna stop you right there.

我还很年轻呢  不会吧  请你看看那张表

I am way too young for that. please refer to your chart.

苏珊  我知道对很多女性来说

Susan, I know for a lot of women

"更年期"这个词有许多消极的含义

the word "menopause" has negative connotations.

等同于...

they hear,

衰老  骨质疏松  性欲降低

um, "aging,""brittle bones," um, "loss of sexual desire."

行了  在你继续说之前

okay, before we go any further,

我能看下那些资格证书吗?

can I check those diplomas?

听着  做一次血检

Look, there's a simple blood test

我们就能查清楚了.  - 我不需要任何测试

We can use to find out.  - I don't need any test!

我还没到绝经期的年龄.

I am not old enough for menopause.

我不知道他们都教了你些什么...

Now I don't know what kind of nonsense they taught you at...

哈佛医学院

Harvard medical school,

97届?

class of... '97?!

天哪  我已经老了

Oh, My God! I am old!

给我做该死的检查吧

just give me the damn test.

在任务完成前  我们得在这些灌木丛中生活

we will live in these woods till our work is done.

如果治安官来了

if the sheriff comes,

我们就用木棒和弓箭把他赶走

we will drive him away with our bows and arrows.

你还好吧?

you okay?

我有点...

I'm feeling a little...

-上帝保佑我们  -我没事

God save all ye merry men! I'm fine.

我恳求  让我加入你们...

I beseech thee! pray that I may join your man--

一群快乐的人.

band of merry men.

我不仅仅是个修道士

I am more than just a jolly friar,

因为我也会使用宝剑和弓箭

for I can have both a sword and an arrow!

我们一定要支持罗宾汉...  - 我要吐了

we must support robin hood...  - oh, I'm gonna be sick!

女士  我跟你有同感

right there with you, lady.

为罗宾汉欢呼!

all hail robin hood!

好了  我们走吧  - 不行了  来不及了

okay, let's go. - No! it's too late!

精彩啊

Bravo!

对不起  对不起  我会赔你一个包的

I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'll get you a new purse.

好,不过那并不是我的包

Fine,but that wasn't my purse

你好  如果还需要什么

Hello. you have everything you need?

跟我说就是

you just let me know.

真高兴见到你  你气色不错呢

Hi! good to see you! oh, you look great!

你好  麦克卢斯基夫人

Mrs. Mccluskey. Hello.

你好吗  还记得我吧

How are you? do you remember me?

你是贝丝·杜鲁门吧? 我当然记得你了

You're Bess Truman, right? Of course I remember you.

你总是这样试探我的脑袋是不是变傻了

that's your way of checking if my brain's gonna all tapioca,

我很好  - 对不起

I'm fine. - Sorry.

我看到你的孩子和新丈夫了

So I saw your kid and your new husband.

-眼光不错啊  -谢谢

nice catch. oh. well, thank you.

我非常想让他

I'm very eager for him to experience life

感受下在柴藤郡的生活

on wisteria lane.

我跟迪兰生活在这里的时候

the times that dylan and I spent here were

是我最快乐的时光

the happiest of our lives.

- 是吗? 那你为什么走得那么匆忙

Yeah? mm-hmm. then why'd you take off

连声再见都没说就离开了

you skipped town without even saying good-bye.

你的确记得很多啊

My, you do remember a lot, don't you?

失陪了 我得去打声招呼

Excuse me. really must mingle.

我觉得这些鸡蛋已经不新鲜了

I think these eggs are past their prime.

那你就这样看也不看把它们扔一边?

so you just shun them and throw them away.

是啊

Well, Yeah,

受到阳光直射的蛋黄酱会致病的

since mayonnaise left out in the sun can kill ya.

你没事吧?  今天你好像情绪不稳啊

Everything okay? you seem kinda moody today.

对啊  你最好习惯一下

Yeah, get used to it.

好吧  是不是我做错什么了

Okay, Did I do something wrong?

没有  抱歉  我只是...

no, I'm sorry, I just a little...

算了  我们吃东西去

you know what? forget it. let's eat.

苏珊

yoo-hoo, Susan!

我们帮你留了位子

We saved your place.

来吧

Come on.

我们想你过来坐 来啊

天哪  迪兰

Oh, My God! Dylan!

你好

Hi.

是我啊  朱莉

It's me... Julie.

我们一直谈起朱莉呢

Julie's the one we were talking about.

- 嗨 亲爱的 - 嗨

- hi, honey! - hi!

她以前是你最好的朋友啊

she was your best friend.

我给你带了一点见面礼欢迎你回来

Yeah, and I-I brought you a little wcome back gift.

- 你最喜欢的 - 噢 天啊

- your favorite. - Oh, My Goodness.

你还记得你以前有多喜欢甘草吧

You remember how much you used tlove licorice?

- 是吗?  - 恩

- I did?  - mm-hmm.

好吧

Okay.

来吧  我带你去见一些老朋友

Come on. I've got some of the old gang I want you to meet.

玩得开心点啊

Have Fun!

更年期?

menopause?

你还很年轻呢  怎么会?

aren't you a little young for that?

我知道啊

I know.

你以为你娶了个风华正茂的女人

and you thought you married a vibrant woman in her prime,

其实那个女人已经...

and instead, you got a wife who's...

又老又干了

dry and dusty.

亲爱的

Oh, Honey.

不是的  那是生命的一个自然阶段

no, it's--it's a natural part of life.

是啊  在死之前的那个阶段

Yeah, the part before death. oh!

瞧 我知道这很难过

look, I know that it's upsetting,

但真的没什么大不了

but it's really not that big a deal.

关系可大了  如果你想要孩子怎么办?

yes, it is! what if you wanna have kids?

- 我们说了不要的 - 不 你说要 是我说不要的

- We agreed that we didn't. - no, you said you did.

我说不想  你才改变主意的 -要是你又想要生了呢  -不会的

I said I didn't,then you changed your mind. what if you change it back? that's not gonna happen.

听着 我最后一颗卵子

listen, my last egg

很可能此刻已经飞流直下了

could be on its way down the chute at this very moment.

如果你要孩子的话

If you wanna have kids,

你最好现在马上行动

you might wanna jump on it right now.

好吧  尽管这些很浪漫

all righ this is all very romantic,

但是让我说清楚好吧

but let me be clear about this, okay?

我爱你

I love you,

如果没有孩子  不要紧的

and if kids don't happen, I'm fine with that.

我不想要你只是说不要紧

I don't want you to be fine.

我想要你开心

I want you to be happy.

好了 我要想个好办法

all right, I'm just trying to find a nice way

让你闭嘴 所以

to shut you up, so...

是的  我们玩完了

Yep, we're doomed.

看谁回来了

Hey, look who's back.

天哪  她出院了

oh, my gosh. she's out of the clinic.

谢谢  亲爱的

thanks, darling.

hi!

嗨 你好吗

hi! how are you?

-小心...我的脖子  -什么?

oh, careful--the neck. what?

噢 噢 抱歉 对不起

oh! oh, sorry. sorry.

很感谢你们的慰问卡片

thank you all so much for the cards.

有时候需要用近乎惨剧的事

Sometimes it takes a near tragedy

才能意识到你们有多爱我

to realize just how much you're loved.

这样吧 你何不跟朋友们聊聊

Aw.so why don't you talk to your friends,

我去拿行李

and I'll go unpack the car?

噢 谢了 亲爱的

oh, thanks, sweetheart.

我不得不承认我

I have to admit that I was...

有些担心你们看到我会是什么样的反应

a little concerned about how you'd react when you saw me.

但你们...

but this...

居然给我办了个聚会. 我...

throwing me a party? I...

我们都喜欢你嘛

well... we just all love ya.

伊迪  你气色不错呀

and, Edie, you look great.

特别是

especially...

你知道  以你现在的情况来说

you know, given the circumstances.

你是说我尝试上吊自杀

you mean that I tried to hang myself.

没事的啦

It's okay.

医生鼓励我谈论这个

the doctor encouraged me to talk about it.

当然不是谈论什么食物

surely not over food.

卡洛斯和我一直这么说

well, Carlos and I told about it all the time

整件事

you know, and this whole thing

让我们的关系更亲密了

has just brought us closer together.

我们还谈了结婚的事

we've actually talked about marriage.

你好  我们第一次见面吧

hello. I don't think we've met.

我是凯瑟琳  你的新邻居

um... I'm Katherine Mayfair, your new neighbor.

伊迪  很高兴见到你

oh, Edie. it's a pleasure to meet you.

欢迎来我的聚会

welcome to my party.

我听说要有好事发生了

so I hear congratulations are in order.

伊迪刚宣布你们要结婚了  恭喜啊

Edie just announced you're getting married. best wishes!

我们都还没订婚呢

we're not engaged.

那只是种"万一怎样"的谈话

that was just a kind of a "what if" conversation.

真的吗  因为如果她觉得你要结婚的话

Really? Because she thinks you're getting married.

其他人也会觉得你要结婚了

Everyone else thinks you're getting married.

-所以  恭喜你  -加布  我离开造成了她的自杀

so, again, best wishes. Gaby, the woman tried to kill herself because I left her.

-她不太能忍受失落  -我也一样

she's not real good with disappointment.neither am I!

是你告诉我你想跟我一起私奔的

you told me you wanna run away together,

之后一个月我却听不到你任何消息

and then I don't hear from you for a month!

那只是因为我都在医院陪伊迪

that was only because I was going through stuff with edie,

但是这不表示我没有时时刻刻想着你  - 你根本就没有

but it doesn't mean that I wasn't thinking about you constantly. - you were not.

我当然有了  每分每秒都在想你

yes, I was. every second of every day.

好吧  我也有点想你的

yeah, well, I... kind of thought about you, too.

我真的想跟你在一起  加布

I need to be with you, gaby.

是吗  证明给我看

Yeah? prove it.

你今天晚上能溜出来吗

Can you get away tonight?

天哪  你是认真的吗?

oh, My God, are you serious?

当然是的了

-Damn right I am. -ooh!

-只是我得午夜之前回去

-I just have to be back by midnight

- 给伊迪吃药  - 什么?!

to give Edie her pills.  - What?!

-如果我们要外遇的话  得小心才行  -外遇?

If we're gonna have an affair, we've gotta be discreet. - affair?

我以为今晚我们要私奔呢?

I thought we were talking about runng away together.

我不能这样做  伊迪现在太脆弱了

I can't do that. Edie's too fragile right now.

那个泼妇比你我都要长命呢

that old battle-ax is gonna outlive us all!

你不要这么说她

Hey, don't talk about her like that.

噢 我真是无礼

Oh, far be it for me

说卡洛斯夫人未来生活的坏话

to speak ill of the future Mrs. Carlos solis.

-我们不会结婚的  - 恭喜你们

We are not getting married! Best wishes!

不会的  绝对不会

no. absolutely not.

这是我最后的回答

that's my final answer.

过会儿再联系

well, talk to you later.

是丹妮尔

that was Danielle.

要我们送个dvd播放机到她房间去

now she wants us to send a DVD player for her room.

- 这不过分啊  - 你没懂我意思

well, that hardly seems extravagant. - you're missing the point!

那可是个修道院啊  不是什么娱乐场所

It's a convent, not the four seasons.

你下巴上有芥末

you have mustard on your chin.

原谅不良行为是一回事

I mean, it's one thing to forgive bad behavior.

奖励它就是另外一回事了

it's another thing to reward it.

-她犯的错误就要承担后果  -布里

there are consequences for her mistakes.oh! Bree!

天哪  你还好吗

Oh, My God! are you all right?!

没  没  我没事

oh! no, no, I'm fine! I'm fine!

-你在流血  -不  不是的  只是一点烤肉酱

you're bleeding!no, no, no! it's just, uh--oh, it's a little barbecue sauce.

凯瑟琳的丈夫到哪里去了  他是医生

Where is Katherine's husband? He's a doctor.

-她没事  -亚当

she's fine. Adam!

亚当  快到这里来

Adam! get over here right now!

布里肚子上被扎了

Bree got stabbed in the belly!

-天哪  你还好吧  让我看看  -不用不用  没什么事

oh, My God, are you all right? let me take a look. No, it's nothing!

-我们只是开艾达玩笑  我们经常做的

Ah, uh, we were just teasing ida. -It's something we do.

没错

- Yes.

看着  这是个魔术烧烤插

look, it's a... trick ba--barbecue fork.

我们从魔术店买来的

We got it at a magic shop. uh, see?

可自由伸缩的

-oh! oh! -retractable!

天哪  我的孩子

oh! oh, my baby!

这魔术不赖啊

that's quite a trick.

我们去吓吓麦克卢斯基夫人吧

Oh, let's go freak out Mrs. Mccluskey.

他可真顽皮

He's such a scamp.

5点钟方向变态妈妈

Psycho mom at 5:00.

你说一句话 她就一脸阴阳怪气

you say the word, she gets a face full of pig bones.

你是我的英雄

Aw, My hero. Mmm.

我能搞定她

I can handle her.

勒奈特

Lynette.

我刚在跟海伦聊

I just spoke with Helen,

你真的让我很吃惊

and imagine my surprise when she told me

她说你竟然还没开始准备活动装饰

that you'd not started on the decorations for the gala.

我负责装饰吗?

I'm in charge of decorations?

是的 在你受累拿了钱之后

Yes, which you would've known had you bothered to

就该知道这一点的

pick up the packet.

我不想听

I don't want to hear it.

好吧

okay.

背我  妈妈

piggyback, mommy.

对不起  亲爱的  我有点

I'm sorry, sweetie. I'm just--

我有点累

I'm just too tired right now.

过来宝贝  我来抱你吧

Here, Honey, I'll get ya.

好耶

Yes!

妈妈要省点精力做更重要的事

Mommy has to conserve her energy for more important things.

我们才不会因为一点小挫折就认输

we are not throwing in the towel over a minor mishap.

我们还要摆脱多少次"挫折"?

How many more "mishaps" are we gonna get away with?

先是昨天在梅西鞋店的一个老女人

Yesterday, it was an old woman in the Macy's shoe department.

今天又是插在肚子上的神奇叉子

today, a magic fork in the belly.

很快 所有伪装就会被暴露了

pretty soon, this whole charade will completely unravel,

-我们会没面子的  -我们已经深陷此中了

and we will be humiliated. we're already in too deep.

我们可以出去旅游

we could go on a trip,

- 告诉人们我们不在的时候 你流产了 - 那孩子怎么办呢

tell people you miscarried while we were away. and then what would happen to the baby?

丹妮尔可以把他留下来  你认为丹妮尔能抚养这孩子么

well, Danielle would keep it. you think Danielle could raise this child?

奥森  你又不是不知道丹妮尔

Orson, you've seen her in action.

她...浅薄  还...自私

she's--she's shallow, and she's--she's selfish!

-她会把孩子毁了的  -你怎么能这么说

She would ruin this child's life!  - How can you say that?

因为我是她的妈妈

Because I'm her mother.

我知道我生了什么样的人  这是我真正的失败

and I know what I've created, and that's the real humiliation.

奥森...

Orson...

这个孩子理应更好

this child deserves better.

我知道现在该怎么做我现在知道该怎么做了

and I know what to do now.

请...让我试一试吧

please... please let me try.

这么说...

So...

你真的想要的是重新来过的机会?

Really, what you want is a second chance?

这听上去很糟么?

Well, would that be so horrible?

如果是这样...

well, then...

我们就继续玩下去吧

let the charade continue.

你现在告诉我你不想干了?

so you're baing on me now?

我知道  现在真的不是时候

I know. the timing is terrible.

对极了  现在离活动只剩下三个礼拜了

Damn right! it's three weeks before the gala.

我只没想到承担这个任务会这么累

I just didn't realize how tired I would be when I took this on.

我们都很累  勒奈特

oh, we're all tired, Lynette.

但是有些人还是对得起自己所作的承诺的

but some of us still manage to honor our commitments.

好吧  跟你说实话吧

okay, I'm gonna be honest with you.

我最近感觉不是那么好

I haven't been feeling that great lately.

不要跟我抱怨你这里痛那里不舒服

oh, don't whine to me about your aches and pains.

我从87年开始就一直偏头痛

I've had the sammigraine since '87.

我的膝盖也不好  我甚至踩不了踏车

and my knee's so bad, I can't even use the treadmill anymore.

是啊

oh. yeah.

这还真是痛苦

that's rough.

顺便说一下

by the way...

我得了癌症

I have cancer.

我去联系一下海伦

I'll give Helen a call.

我现在还在做化疗.我的医生很有信心,

so I am halfway through chemo,and my doctor is very confident

我可以战胜癌症.所以你们都放心

that I'm going to beat this,so you can all relax.

我死不了

I'm not going to die.

当然  除非是我们让你死

well, not unless we kill you.

真是的  勒奈特

huh? Damn it, Lynette.

玛丽·艾莉丝死后我们都怎么说的?  还有伊迪

what did we say after Mary Alice... after Edie?

为什么他们不告诉我们

Why didn't they tell us?

我们是你的朋友  为什么瞒着我们?

We're your friends. why would you shut us out?

我只是喜欢套上假发

I just liked being able to throw on my wig

和你们一起去喝点咖啡

and join you guys for a cup of coffee

再扯些新邻居们的八卦

and a good gossip about the new neighbors.

让我有那么5分钟

you know, for five minutes,

可以假装自己没生病

I could pretend I wasn't a sick person.

但一旦朋友知道你病了

but once your friends know you're sick,

就不能再装了

you can't pretend anymore

因为你能从他们眼中看到

'Cause you can see it in their eyes--

那种恐惧 同情

the fear, the pity.

这就是你从我们眼中看到的全部么?

Is that all you see in our eyes?

不  不  当然不是

no. no, of course not.

不如这样吧  我们做个约定

you know what? let's make a pact.

不许再有秘密了

No more secrets.

从现在开始 我们要告诉彼此

From now on,we tell each other

我们生命中每件令人惊讶的事

every shocking detail of our lives.

我同意

I'm in.

我也是

Me, too.

你呢?

You with us?

当然

Absolutely.

再没有秘密

No more secrets.

你是对的  我不开心  我们聊聊吧

You're right. I'm not happy. let's talk.

我要说的是

All I'm saying is

我想要知道对你来说我是不是最重要的

I just wanna know that I come first with you.

把你的妻子看成你的一项财产

your wife than a possession.

这样我有失身份  这...

It's demeaning. It's--It's...

-你笑什么?  -因为这太好了

why are you smiling right now? because this is fantastic.

在你对我不理不睬几个礼拜后

After weeks shutting me out,

你终于向我吐露了你的心声

you're finally telling me how you feel.

我们应该一直这么做

we should do this all the time.

可要是你忙起来那是相当困难

well, it's hard when you're so busy.

不如我们离开这

Maybe we should go away

花上几个礼拜或者一个月

and just take a couple weeksr a month.

让我们重新寻找

Let's rediscover what it was

我们最初恋爱的感觉

that made us fall in love to begin with.

这主意太好了  就这么做

that is a great idea. let's do it.

下周怎么样?

How's next week?

我看看

Let's see here.

下周二要和学校管理层会谈

Well, I've got the meeting with the school board on tuesday...

月底

and the end of the month,

我要去华盛顿开会 噢 糟糕

I've got that conference in washington--oh, shoot.

还要参加新市政中心的破土工程

I've got the groundbreaking for the new civic center...

爸爸的生日  还有经济发展论坛

Dad's birthday... economic development forum...

不如四月吧

How about april?

四月里我可以给你整整两个礼拜

I can give you two whole weeks in april.

一会见  宝贝

I'll see you later, babe.

-你去哪?  -去斯加沃家喝点酒

where you going? to scavo's for a few beers.

我能去么?

Oh! Can I come?

不行

Uh... No.

为什么?

Why not?

伊迪  我明白你最近过得不容易

Edie, I know you've been through a lot lately,

但我不能全天都守候你吧

but I can't hold your hand 24 hours a day.

如果你想让这段感情继续

If you want this relationship to work,

你就要给我点自己的时间

you gotta give me some downtime.

我终于甩开了伊迪

Okay, so I managed to get away from Edie.

你想要什么?

What do you want?

把你从伊迪手里抢回来

to get you away from Edie.

不会吧

Oh, come on.

你总会记得你的男朋友乔伊·米勒

you have to remember your "boyfriend" Joey Miller.

你以前常常在丛林杠追他(丛林杠:孩子玩的横竖杠器材)

you used to chase him around the jungle gym.

真的吗? 你认为我会对这个性感手指

Really? you'd think it would gone for this guy

放在鼻子上的家伙动心吗?

with the sexy finger up his nose.

你不记得我们小时候一起玩的任何人了?

So you don't remember any of the kids we used to play with?

是的  老实说

No. to be honest,

-我完全记不得我曾住过这儿  -真的?

I don't remember anything about living here.really?

那么...你最初的记忆是什么呢?

So... what is your earliest memory?

我不清楚这是不是记忆  但是...

I don't know if this is a memory, but...

许多年来  我一直做个可怕的梦

For years, I've had this creepy dream.

我很小

I'm really little,

有个人在我的房间

and there's a guy in my room,

他想要抓住我

and he tries to grab me.

还真挺可怕的

that is creepy.

你有没有...

have--have you ever...

跟别人提起过?

talked to somebody about it?

你是指心理医生?

You mean like a therapist?

我以前的保姆建议我这么做

My old babysitter suggested that,

但我妈很生气并且不让我这么做

but my Mom got mad and said no.

真的?

Really?

是的

Yeah.

后来她炒掉了那个保姆

then she fired the babysitter.

苏珊?

Susan?

我在这

I'm in here.

我看前门开着

uh, your front door was open.

没事

No problem.

什么事

What's up?

首先  我想说这是我职业生涯中

First, let me just say this is one of the

最尴尬的时刻之一

more embarrassing moments of my career,

你完全有权利恨我

and you have every right to hate me.

亚当,我完全不知道你在说什么

Adam, I've no idea what you are talking about

你的检查结果出来了

Well, your test results came back

你的雌激素水平没有问题

and your oestrogen normals are fine.

你不会开始停经的

you are not starting menopause.

真的? 真太好了

Really? that's fantastic.

还有

There's more.

什么?

More?

你怀孕了

You're pregnant.

什么?  他刚才说什么?

What? Wh-What did he just say?

我怀孕了?

I'm pregnant?

他说我怀孕了

He said I'm pregnant.

没有比这更开心的了

Mmm! I have never been happier.

好吧  现在我相信你

Well, now I believe you.

你回来了

There you are.

对不起

I'm sorry.

昨天晚上玩的很晚  我不想吵醒你

I got in late last night. I didn't want to wake you.

你不用解释  我相信你

you don't have to explain. I trust you.

是  你应该相信我

well, Good. you should.

我只是希望你可以多信任我一点

I just wish you trust me a bit more.

你在说什么呢

what are you talking about?

你怎么从来没告诉过我

Why didn't you ever tell me

你有一个海外银行帐户

about your offshore bank account

什么

what?

你知道的

well, you know,

在开曼群岛上的那个1千万美金的账户

the one in the cayman islands with $10 million in it.

你走后我很想你

I miss you when you're gone.

打理你的东西

going through your things

让我能感觉你就在身边

makes me feel like you are with me.

好吧 我知道这看起来会怎样

Ok. I know how this looks

你觉得我会怎么做

what'd you think I was gonna do?

告发你?

tell people?

把你送进监狱?  或是试着独吞它

turn you in? try to get my little hands on it?

我可不关心钱  卡洛斯

I don't care about money, Carlos.

我关心的只有你

all I care about is you.

这样我们的感情才可以长久

that's why this relationship is going to work.

你要相信我可以替你保守秘密

you can trust me with your secrets,

就如同我也相信你

just like I can trust you

不会伤害我

not tourt me.

在早晨的某个时候

there is a certain time of morning.

当孩子们都跑去上学

it occurs after kids have left for school

当丈夫们都出门上班之后

and husbands have headed off for work.

女人们便想着那些

it's a time when women think of the secrets

连朋友都不知道的秘密

they've been keeping from their friends...

以及一旦真相大白后  他们会有多么的震惊

and how shocked they would be if the truth was discovered...

以及她们该如何竭尽所能

and how they'll do everything in their power

去避免这样的事情发生

to keep that from happening.

但是那些幸运的

but what of those lucky women

以至于没有秘密的女人呢?

who have no secrets left to keep?

她们每天早晨会想些什么?

what do they think about every morning?

有什么事情么?

is something wrong?

只是...

It's just...

迪兰和我以前一直是最好的朋友

Dylan and I used to be best friends.

我们做什么都在一起

I mean, we did everything together.

我知道  你们情同姐妹

I know. she was like a sister to you.

可是

well...

那个一直陪我玩的姐妹

that girl that I've been hanging out with...

我知道这听上去有点离谱  但是...

and I know this is gonna sound crazy, but...

不是现在这个女孩了

that's not the same girl.

这些女人在早晨

these women spend their mornings

会想着她们的邻居

thinking of their neighbors

以及她们可能...

and the secrets...

保守的秘密

they may be keeping.

你在这  我一直在打你电话

there you are. I've been calling you.

就是这个屋子吗

is this the room?

是的

Yes.

迪兰一直问我可不可以搬进来

Dylan's been asking me if she can move in here.

那就让她搬进来吧

So let her.

你也许记得这里发生过什么  但她记不得

You may remember what happened here, but she can't.

我不管

Doesn't matter.

我不会允许她这么做

I won't allow it

你还好吗

Hey, you okay?

我们回来是个错误吗

Did we make a mistak coming back here?

我们有别的选择吗

Did we have a choice?

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
  • 序言:七十年代末,一起剥皮案震惊了整个滨河市,随后出现的几起案子,更是在滨河造成了极大的恐慌,老刑警刘岩,带你破解...
    沈念sama阅读 204,445评论 6 478
  • 序言:滨河连续发生了三起死亡事件,死亡现场离奇诡异,居然都是意外死亡,警方通过查阅死者的电脑和手机,发现死者居然都...
    沈念sama阅读 85,889评论 2 381
  • 文/潘晓璐 我一进店门,熙熙楼的掌柜王于贵愁眉苦脸地迎上来,“玉大人,你说我怎么就摊上这事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 151,047评论 0 337
  • 文/不坏的土叔 我叫张陵,是天一观的道长。 经常有香客问我,道长,这世上最难降的妖魔是什么? 我笑而不...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 54,760评论 1 276
  • 正文 为了忘掉前任,我火速办了婚礼,结果婚礼上,老公的妹妹穿的比我还像新娘。我一直安慰自己,他们只是感情好,可当我...
    茶点故事阅读 63,745评论 5 367
  • 文/花漫 我一把揭开白布。 她就那样静静地躺着,像睡着了一般。 火红的嫁衣衬着肌肤如雪。 梳的纹丝不乱的头发上,一...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 48,638评论 1 281
  • 那天,我揣着相机与录音,去河边找鬼。 笑死,一个胖子当着我的面吹牛,可吹牛的内容都是我干的。 我是一名探鬼主播,决...
    沈念sama阅读 38,011评论 3 398
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我猛地睁开眼,长吁一口气:“原来是场噩梦啊……” “哼!你这毒妇竟也来了?” 一声冷哼从身侧响起,我...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 36,669评论 0 258
  • 序言:老挝万荣一对情侣失踪,失踪者是张志新(化名)和其女友刘颖,没想到半个月后,有当地人在树林里发现了一具尸体,经...
    沈念sama阅读 40,923评论 1 299
  • 正文 独居荒郊野岭守林人离奇死亡,尸身上长有42处带血的脓包…… 初始之章·张勋 以下内容为张勋视角 年9月15日...
    茶点故事阅读 35,655评论 2 321
  • 正文 我和宋清朗相恋三年,在试婚纱的时候发现自己被绿了。 大学时的朋友给我发了我未婚夫和他白月光在一起吃饭的照片。...
    茶点故事阅读 37,740评论 1 330
  • 序言:一个原本活蹦乱跳的男人离奇死亡,死状恐怖,灵堂内的尸体忽然破棺而出,到底是诈尸还是另有隐情,我是刑警宁泽,带...
    沈念sama阅读 33,406评论 4 320
  • 正文 年R本政府宣布,位于F岛的核电站,受9级特大地震影响,放射性物质发生泄漏。R本人自食恶果不足惜,却给世界环境...
    茶点故事阅读 38,995评论 3 307
  • 文/蒙蒙 一、第九天 我趴在偏房一处隐蔽的房顶上张望。 院中可真热闹,春花似锦、人声如沸。这庄子的主人今日做“春日...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 29,961评论 0 19
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我抬头看了看天上的太阳。三九已至,却和暖如春,着一层夹袄步出监牢的瞬间,已是汗流浃背。 一阵脚步声响...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 31,197评论 1 260
  • 我被黑心中介骗来泰国打工, 没想到刚下飞机就差点儿被人妖公主榨干…… 1. 我叫王不留,地道东北人。 一个月前我还...
    沈念sama阅读 45,023评论 2 350
  • 正文 我出身青楼,却偏偏与公主长得像,于是被迫代替她去往敌国和亲。 传闻我的和亲对象是个残疾皇子,可洞房花烛夜当晚...
    茶点故事阅读 42,483评论 2 342

推荐阅读更多精彩内容