We need to iron Dad's shirt. 我们要烫爸爸的衬衫。
The shirt's all wrinkled. 这件衬衫都皱皱的。
Want to see Mommy ironing? 想看妈妈烫衣服吗?
The iron looks like a boat. 这熨斗看起来好像一条船。
The iron's too hot. It's dangerous. 熨斗太烫,很危险。
Don't touch it. 不要碰。
You shouldn't iron by yourself. 你不可以自己烫衣服。
Don't come near it since it's hot. 不要靠太近,因为很烫。
Go sit over there while I'm ironing. 我在烫衣服的时候去坐那边。
Watch out, Mom. 妈,小心。
We need to spray it with water first. 我们需要先喷点水。
Will you get me the spray bottle. 你能拿喷雾器给我吗?
We need to straighten out the wrinkles by ironing. 我们是为了弄平皱褶才烫衣服的。
Look. It's straightening out. 看!烫平了。
The wrinkles are gone. That's cool! 皱褶都不见了。好酷喔。
This is a steam iron. 这是蒸汽熨斗。
Wait! You should wear your pants after we iron them. 等一下!你应该要等我们烫完裤子再穿。
We should iron Mommy's apron. 我们应该烫一下妈咪的围裙。
Pleated skirts are hard to iron. 百褶裙很难烫。
We need to iron it so there are no wrinkles. 我们应该烫到没有皱褶。
We need to make the lines neat. 我们应该让线条更工整。
The collar's straight now. 现在这个衣服领很挺吧。
Isn't it neat after ironing? 烫过后,衣服不是很整齐吗?
It's warm since we just ironed it. 刚刚烫好的衣服很温暖。
Let me spray water on the shirt for you. 我帮你在衬衫上喷水。
It's still hot after we pull the cord out. 拔掉插头后,还是有一段时间很烫。
烫衣服
©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
- 文/潘晓璐 我一进店门,熙熙楼的掌柜王于贵愁眉苦脸地迎上来,“玉大人,你说我怎么就摊上这事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
- 文/花漫 我一把揭开白布。 她就那样静静地躺着,像睡着了一般。 火红的嫁衣衬着肌肤如雪。 梳的纹丝不乱的头发上,一...
- 文/苍兰香墨 我猛地睁开眼,长吁一口气:“原来是场噩梦啊……” “哼!你这毒妇竟也来了?” 一声冷哼从身侧响起,我...
推荐阅读更多精彩内容
- 【Mom】 We need to iron Dad's shirt. 我们要熨爸爸的衬衫。 The shirt's...
- 今天青石的票圈出镜率最高的,莫过于张艺谋的新片终于定档了。 一张满溢着水墨风的海报一次次的出现在票圈里,也就是老谋...