May Buddha let us meet
如何让你遇见我
in my most beautiful hours,
在我最美丽的时候
I have prayed for it for five hundred years.
为这——我已在佛前 求了五百年
求它让我们结一段尘缘
Buddha made me a tree
佛于是把我化做一棵树
By the path you may take.
长在你必经的路旁
In full blossoms I'm waiting in the sun
阳光下慎重地开满了花
Every flower carrying my previous hope.
朵朵都是我前世的盼望
As you are near, Listen carefully
当你走近,请你细听
The quivering leaves are my waiting zeal,
那颤抖的叶是我等待的热情
As you pass by the tree without noticing me
而当你终于无视地走过
My friend
朋友啊
upon the ground behind you
在你身后落了一地的
Is not the fallen petals
那不是花瓣
But my withered heart.
那是我凋零的心