1 We should add a clause regarding arbitration of differences.
我们应该附加一条关于仲裁分歧的条款。
2The contract contains basically all we have agreed upon during our negotiations.
这个合同基本上囊括了所有我们在谈判中所达成协议。
3 Anything else you want to bring up for discussion.
你还有什么问题要提出来供双方讨论的吗?
4 We agree to insert a clause giving you a ten-day grace period.
我们同意给你加上一条10天宽限期的条款。
5 When the grace period expires, the contract is annulled.
当这个宽限期届满,你仍未执行合同的话,该合同就终止了。
6 I don't want to imply that every point in this contract is negotiable.
不用我说,该合同中的每一条都要严格执行的,没有讨价还价的余地。
7 I hope no questions about the terms.
我看合同的条款没有什么问题了。
8 It is our permanent principle that contracts are honored and commercial integrity is maintained.
重合同、守信用是我们的一贯原则。
9 I'm glad our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion.
我很高兴这次洽谈圆满成功。
10 I hope this will lead to further business between us.
我希望这次交易将使我们之间的贸易得到进一步发展。
11 We'll sign two originals, each in Chinese and English language.
我们将要用中文和英语分别签署两份原件。
12 I am ready to sign the agreement.
我已经准备好了签合同。
13 I'm sure you need an original signature, not a faxed copy.
我知道你们需要的是原件,不是传真件。
14 So I will receive and sign it overnight.
那么,我明天就可以收到并且签上名了。
15 We'll still be able to meet the deadline.
我们还是可以赶上最后期限的。