| 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|
| - Zach's gone from Silvercrest. - Hungry? | -扎克从银羽中心逃走了-饿吗 |
| Sometimes... | 有时候 |
| If I don't get help, I will lose my mind. | 再没人帮我的话我会发疯的 |
| Where can I score some high grade nanny? | 哪里能找到优秀的保姆 |
| ...No matter how hard you try... | 不管你付出多少努力 |
| FBI! Open the door! | 联邦调查局开门 |
| Carlos Solis, I have a warrant for your arrest. | 卡洛斯·索利斯你被逮捕了 |
| ...Some problems... | 有些问题 |
| I'm Sorry, and you are...? | 不好意思你是 |
| I take you've met Maisy Gibbons. | 我猜你见过梅茜·吉本斯了吧 |
| She's a total nightmare. | 她太难对付了 |
| Maisy does love to rule her little kingdom. | 梅茜是挺爱作威作福的 |
| You are unhappy with our sex life. | 你对我们的性生活不满意 |
| You're not getting something from me | 你没有得到满足 |
| but you're simply to afraid to ask. | 却又羞于启齿 |
| ...Can't be easily solved. | 仍然解决不了 |
| To understand Maisy Gibbons, | 要了解梅茜·吉本斯 |
| you first need to know how she spent her afternoons. | 先得知道她下午都做些什么 |
| Her mornings were spent running errands for her husband. | 她上午帮丈夫跑生意 |
| Her evenings were spent | 晚上则忙于 |
| washing dishes and helping with homework. | 洗碗外加辅导孩子功课 |
| Ok, so, nine plus one is... | 九加一等于 |
| But her afternoons, | 不过她的下午 |
| well, they were spent in the company of men. | 都花在了给其他男士作伴上 |
| Frustrated, | 挫败失意的 |
| misunderstood, | 不被理解的 |
| lonely men, willing to pay money | 寂寞难耐的男人们愿意挥金 |
| to feel a little less lonely. | 只为减少点孤独感 |
| And Maisy Gibbons was willing to help them. | 而梅茜·吉本斯很乐意帮助他们 |
| Maisy, I've always wondered. | 梅西我总在想 |
| Nobody knows about your little hobby, do they? | 没人知道你这个小嗜好吧 |
| Is it hard keeping a secret like this? | 像这样的秘密很难保守吧 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| Well, maybe if it was just my secret | 如果只是我一个人的秘密也许很难 |
| but the way I see it, | 不过在我看来 |
| I keep the secrets of every man who comes to me. | 我在为每个来找我的人保守秘密 |
| And I find that absolutely exhilarating. | 这还挺刺激的 |
| A few years back, Harold lost his job | 几年前哈罗德失业后 |
| and we had to give up our membership at the country club. | 我们不得不退出乡村俱乐部 |
| And then one day one of my club friends | 有一天一个俱乐部的朋友 |
| asked why she hadn't seen me around lately. | 问怎么最近没见到我 |
| I told her that we couldn't afford it any more. | 我就告诉她我们没钱去了 |
| She waved it off like it was nothing, | 她摆摆手表示不在意 |
| but I saw her get that look in her eye, | 可她看我的那种眼神 |
| that look of... pity. | 充满了怜悯 |
| Maybe she was just trying to be nice. | 说不定她是想安慰你 |
| Anyway, is that so bad, feeling sorry for someone? | 不管怎么说怜悯别人就那么糟糕吗 |
| When they say something, they are being supportive, | 如果她们说点什么那还算鼓励 |
| but when they say nothing, | 但他们要是保持沉默 |
| it's because they think | 是因为他们觉得 |
| you're so far gone, you're never coming back. | 你这一走就回不来了 |
| Gotcha you. | 我懂了 |
| Anyway, a couple months later, I started my little hobby, | 几个月后我就染上了这小嗜好 |
| and the most wonderful thing happened. | 接着最精彩的事发生了 |
| This woman's husband became one of my regulars. | 这女人的丈夫也成了我的常客之一 |
| Oh, would you be a lamb and go out the back? | 你能乖乖从后门走吗 |
| - That's my next appointment. - Sure. | -我的下个客户来了-好的 |
| It's the husband of the woman I was telling you about. | 就是我和你说的那女人的丈夫 |
| - Hello, there. - Hey, Maisy. | -你好啊-梅西 |
| Every morality play has its cast of characters. | 凡是道德剧都有这么几个固定角色 |
| There is always an innocent victim, | 一个无辜的受害者 |
| a deceitful villain, | 一个邪恶的大反派 |
| a prosecutor who seeks the truth, | 一个追求真相的检察官 |
| a magistrate who dispenses justice | 一个主持正义的法官 |
| and a lawyer who charges too much. | 和一个资费不菲的律师 |
| This morality play was being produced | 美景镇法院正上演着 |
| at the fairview county courthouse. | 这样一出道德剧 |
| Its themes were trust and betrayal. | 贯穿着信任与背叛的主题 |
| So what's your issue with bail in this case, Ms. Mccready? | 麦克里迪女士你对这次保释有何看法 |
| We want bail denied, your honor. | 我们拒绝保释法官大人 |
| The defendant's company imported goods | 被告公司进口的产品 |
| manufactured by slave labor. | 都是苦役生产的 |
| His business partner, Mr. Tanaka, | 被告的合伙人田中先生 |
| has already fled the country, | 已经潜逃出境了 |
| and Mr. Solis himselfhas refused to surrender his passport. | 而索利斯先生本人拒绝出示护照 |
| Dog ate your client's passport, Mr. Hartley? | 你委托人的护照被狗吃了吗哈特利先生 |
| It's been temporarily misplaced, your honor | 只是一时找不到法官大人 |
| but we maintain that Kisho Tanaka set up | 但我们坚持认为是田中纪章组织 |
| and executed the entire operation. | 并负责整个生产过程 |
| Mr. Solis is no business partner | 索利斯先生算不上合伙人 |
| but merely a hired contractor. | 不过是承包商而已 |
| I'd also like to point out that | 我还想指出 |
| my client is the sole provider for his wife and his mother, | 我的委托人是他妻子和昏迷住院的母亲 |
| who is hospitalized in a coma as we speak. | 唯一的供养者 |
| Bring me the passport | 让我看到护照 |
| and Mr. Solis can visit his mother. | 索利斯先生就可以去探望他母亲了 |
| Until then, your client is denied bail | 在那之前不准保释你的委托人 |
| and remanded. What's next? | 并继续还押下一个 |
| You'd better finish those Brussels sprouts. | 你们最好把那些芽甘蓝吃干净 |
| Don't think I can't see them hidden under your macaroni. | 别以为我不知道它们在通心粉下面 |
| I hate Brussels sprouts. | 我讨厌芽甘蓝 |
| Yeah. Well, brussels sprouts help you grow. | 芽甘蓝能帮你们快快长大 |
| You don't want to be short your whole life, do you? | 你们不想当一辈子小矮子吧 |
| Look. You know what we'll do? | 试试看这样吃 |
| We're gonna dip'em in a little cheese. Here you go. | 蘸点奶酪来张嘴 |
| - Good. Yummy. - Disgusting! | -好吃吧-真恶心 |
| Fine. Be 3'8" the rest of your life. | 行你们就一辈子1米2吧 |
| See if I care. Good luck finding girlfriends. | 我可不管了祝你们找到女朋友 |
| - Didn't you have a lunch? - I'm gonna cancel it. | -你午饭不是有约吗-我得取消它 |
| The boys are in rare form, | 孩子们胡闹得厉害 |
| and you're still finding your way. | 你也还在摸索期 |
| Lynette, it's been two days. | 勒奈特我都来了两天了 |
| I... don't want to shock them by suddenly disappearing. | 我可不想突然消失吓到他们 |
| Deep down they're very sensitive. | 他们实际上还是很敏感的 |
| That's a paper airplane. | 那是纸飞机 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| They'll be fine. Now go. Get out of here. | 他们会好好的放心出去吧 |
| You have my cell phone number. You call me if you need anything. | 你有我的手机号有事随时打给我 |
| - I will. - Ok. | -我会的-好 |
| Boys! Come here and give momma a three-bear hug. | 小子们过来给妈妈三个熊抱 |
| Come on. Whoo! One, two, three... | 来一二三 |
| Get in! Get in! | 抱紧点 |
| - Bye, mom. - Bye. | -妈妈再见-拜 |
| - Bye! - Ok. | -拜-好 |
| Watch your hands! | 小心手 |
| I'm gonna eat upstairs. I've got a ton of homework. | 我去楼上吃作业太多来不及做 |
| What, are you storing up for winter? | 怎么吃那么多囤起来准备冬眠吗 |
| I'm just really hungry. | 我只是饿坏了 |
| Oh, I talked to dad. | 我今天跟爸爸谈了 |
| And apparently he and Brandi might break up. | 他似乎打算和布兰迪分手 |
| Oh, how awful. | 真是可惜 |
| - Mom, you're smiling. - Am I? | -妈妈你在笑-我有吗 |
| Anyway, because of all the drama, he can't take me this weekend. | 反正各种原因这周他不能带我了 |
| So I'll be home after all. Goodnight. | 所以我会一直待在家晚安啦 |
| Oh, great. Our romantic weekend's off. | 太好了我们的浪漫周末泡汤了 |
| - We can move it to my house. - No. | -我们可以移师我家啊-不要 |
| Why not? | 为什么 |
| I just want it to be special. | 我只是想过得特别点 |
| And it can't be special at my house? | 在我家就不能特别了吗 |
| Ok, I know this sounds weird, | 我知道这听起来很怪 |
| but I just need to have my things around me. | 但是我需要周围有自己的东西 |
| - What things? - Perfumes and oils. | -什么东西-香水和精油 |
| I wanna pick out the outfit you're gonna tear off me. | 我得挑件让你想扒下来的衣服 |
| And plus I need to be in complete control of the lighting. | 还有我得控制好灯光 |
| Ok. We'll wait till next weekend. | 好吧我们等下周吧 |
| You are just the sweetest guy. | 你真是太可爱了 |
| - I can't wait till next weekend. - No, me neither. | -我等不到下周了-我也是 |
| What about tomorrow? | 明天怎么样 |
| While Julie is at school. I've got an early job and that's it. | 朱莉在上学我也只有早上有活 |
| Oh, no good. My publisher's got me under the gun for something. | 不行出版商逼着我交稿 |
| What about Friday? | 礼拜五呢 |
| I'm re-piping a house. | 我要给一户人家重新排管道 |
| Damn Karl! | 该死的卡尔 |
| Not even married any more | 就算离婚了 |
| and he's still keeping me from having sex. | 还要妨碍我做爱做的事 |
| I can't hide you in my room for ever, | 我不能永远把你藏在房里 |
| and I think we need to tell my mom. | 我们应该告诉我妈妈 |
| You can trust her, I promise. | 她值得信任我保证 |
| You didn't tell her what I told you, did you? | 你没跟她说我告诉你的事吧 |
| No! I would never tell anyone that. | 没有这件事我不会告诉任何人的 |
| - What are you doing? - I don't wanna cause problems for you. | -你怎么了-我不想给你惹麻烦 |
| I'm just gonna go. | 我还是走好了 |
| Zach, stop. Don't go. | 扎克站住别走 |
| I won't tell her. | 我不跟她说了 |
| I swear I'll be out of here soon. | 我保证我会尽快离开这儿 |
| I'll think of something, ok? | 我会想办法的好吗 |
| - Hello. - Why are you up? | -好啊-你怎么还没睡 |
| I could ask you the same question. | 我还想问你呢 |
| I'm going to bed. | 我要睡了 |
| I didn't ask you to wait up for me. | 我没让你等我 |
| Remember, I'm here as our children's father, | 记住我只是以父亲的身份留在这 |
| not your husband. | 而非你的丈夫 |
| What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
| Were you with a woman? | 你刚才跟女人在一起 |
| Did you tell her that you have a wife | 你没告诉她你是有家室的吗 |
| or does that hinder your pick-up style? | 还是这样会缩小你的选择范围 |
| All right, even if I was seeing someone, | 好吧就算我真的去约会了 |
| I have every right to. | 我也有权这么做 |
| Exploring options is the whole point of being separated. | 分居不就是为了尝试新的选择吗 |
| Options! I'm not a mutual fund, Rex. | 选择雷克斯我又不是共有基金[一种投资公司形式] |
| Oh, that's not... | 我不是这个意思 |
| Bree, you should get out there, | 布里你该多出去走走 |
| try and meet someone. | 跟别人约个会 |
| Meet someone? I'm raising your children. | 约会我还得抚养你的孩子呢 |
| I am just trying to move on with my life. | 我只是想好好继续自己的生活 |
| - It is nothing to be ashamed of. - Oh, ok. | -这没什么丢脸的吧-好吧 |
| Let me tell you what then, why don't you just call up | 要我说不如你打电话邀请 |
| your mystery woman and invite her over? | 那个神秘女人来家里 |
| I'll pull out the sofa bed | 我负责把沙发床打开 |
| and you can take her right there. | 你们就可以在上面亲热啦 |
| Andrew! Danielle! | 安德鲁丹妮尔 |
| Daddy's gonna fornicate for us! | 爸爸要在我们面前和别的女人私通啦 |
| Just keep your voice down. | 小声点 |
| Why? Are you feeling ashamed? | 怎么现在你觉得丢脸了 |
| The next morning started with a banging. | 第二天的序幕伴着砸门声拉开 |
| No one knew where Martha Huber was, | 没人知道玛莎·胡博在哪里 |
| and Edie Britt was starting to worry. | 伊迪·布利特开始担心了 |
| Edie didn't like worrying. | 伊迪向来不喜欢担忧 |
| She felt it gave her wrinkles. | 她觉得这样容易长皱纹 |
| So, out of concern for her face, and Mrs. Huber, | 出于对自己的脸蛋和胡博太太的关心 |
| Edie decided to find out what was going on. | 伊迪决定查清到底怎么回事 |
| Yao Lin, listen to me. | 听着姚琳 |
| It's very important that we find Carlos's passport. | 找到卡洛斯的护照至关重要 |
| I already looked through his office. | 我已经翻遍了他的办公室 |
| I need you to search the bedroom. | 你去卧室找找 |
| What? | 有问题吗 |
| With Mr. Solis in jail, how you gonna pay me? | 要是索利斯先生坐牢你要怎么付我薪水 |
| I have children. | 我还要养孩子呢 |
| Yao Lin, your kids are in their twenties. | 姚琳你的孩子都20多岁了 |
| But if it'll make you shut up... | 不过如果这能让你闭嘴的话 |
| Here. Three weeks in advance. | 拿着我预付你3周的薪水 |
| If you don't mind, | 如果你不介意 |
| can I call your bank? | 我能给银行打个电话吗 |
| Yao Lin, don't be stupid. | 姚琳别傻了 |
| People don't become poor overnight. | 没人会一夜之间就一贫如洗的 |
| That's my car. Oh, my god. | 那是我的车天哪 |
| Hey! Hey! What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
| Where are you taking my car? | 你要把我的车拖到哪去 |
| The government's impounding it. Here's your receipt | 政府扣押了你的车这是收据 |
| Call that number if you have any questions. | 有问题就打上面的电话 |
| Oh, my god | 上帝啊 |
| You call this a paint job? | 你到底会不会漆车啊 |
| I don't want to see it again till it's perfect! | 不漆到完美别送回来 |
| I wonder what's going on over there. | 我想知道现在家里怎么样了 |
| Claire did ok with kids yesterday. | 科莱尔昨天和孩子们相处得不错 |
| But that could have been beginner's luck. | 但这很可能是新手运气比较好而已 |
| Do you think I should call? I should call | 我要不要打个电话回去应该要吧 |
| Lynette, for the first time in years you finally have some free time, | 勒奈特几年了你好不容易空下来 |
| and you're wasting it obsessing about the kids. | 却还一个劲地担心着孩子们 |
| It's just.. I don't know this woman. I mean not really. | 只是我不了解她真的不太了解 |
| So she has a degree in sociology, | 就算她有社会学学位 |
| big deal. Who doesn't? | 也没什么了不起谁没有呢 |
| My boys are a lot to handle. What if she's not up to it? | 我的孩子很难对付她搞不定怎么办 |
| If you really have that many doubts, | 如果你那么不放心 |
| you should go buy a hidden camera. | 何不买个针孔摄像机 |
| What, a nanny-cam? | 保姆监视器吗 |
| Yeah. People do terrible things | 是啊人们会在他们以为没人看着时 |
| when they think no one's watching them. | 做些恐怖的事情 |
| Yeah. | 有道理 |
| I don't really think that I could videotape Claire. | 可我还是觉得不该监视科莱尔 |
| It would be a breach of trust. | 这么做有点背信弃义 |
| Trust is overrated. | 信任总会被高估 |
| So... How are things with you and Rex? | 那么你和雷克斯怎么样了 |
| Fine. Why do you ask? | 还行怎么问起这个 |
| I'm just curious. He moves out, moves back in. | 只是有点好奇他搬出搬进的 |
| Is he back for good? | 你们重归于好了吗 |
| The situation is...fluid. | 世事难料难免朝不保夕 |
| 我也不知道他到底作何打算 | |
| So if you're not sure he's back for good, | 既然你不确定你们是否和好 |
| why are you ironing his shirts? | 为什么还要帮他烫衬衫 |
| Because I have faith that he'll come back | 因为我相信他终会倦鸟归巢 |
| and that he'll do the right thing. | 选择做正确的事 |
| That's good. It's good to have faith in people. | 那很好对别人有信心是好事 |
| Yeah. | 是啊 |
| But I'd still buy that camera. | 但我还是会买针孔摄像机 |
| - Hello? - Mike? My oven's out. | -你好-麦克我的烤箱坏了 |
| Come over and help me find my pilot light. | 能过来帮我找找问题所在吗 |
| lay all my trouble down | 抛开所有烦恼 |
| here I am, baby come and take me | 我就在此宝贝与我共度吧 |
| here I am, baby won't you come and take me? | 宝贝为什么你不来呢 |
| take me by the hand | 牵起我的手 |
| show me here I am, baby... | 让我感受自己的存在宝贝 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“绝望的主妇”