绝望的主妇第1季第3集台词

英文 中文
She was his wife. 她是他妻子
He deserves to have all the facts. 他有权知道事情的真相
She abandoned her husband and her 但她就这样抛弃了她的丈夫和孩子
son and I'll never forgive her. 我永远不会原谅她
It's the age-old question, 又回到老问题上了
how much do we want to know about our neighbors? 我们到底有多想知道邻居的秘密
You gonna cancel the meeting with the divorce lawyer. 请你取消和离婚律师的见面
We'll find a marriage councilor. 我们去找个婚姻顾问
I'm Mike Deifino. 我是麦克·德尔非诺
Susan Mayer. I live across the street. 我是苏珊·梅尔我住对面
If you wanna dating him, 想跟他约会
you're gonna have to ask him out. 得主动约他
I keep hoping he'll ask me out. 我一直希望他能来约我
I really hate the way you talk to me. 我讨厌你跟我说话的语气
I hate that I spent $15,000 on your diamond necklace, 我讨厌花一万五千块买条钻石项链
but I'm learning to deal with it. 但是我学着接受了
- Do you love him? - I do. -你爱他吗-当然
So then why are we here? Why are we doing this? 那我们为什么还在这偷情
Because I don't want to wake up one morning, 因为我可不想某天醒来
With a sudden urge to blow my brains out. 想把自己的脑袋打爆
After I died, 我死了以后
I began to surrender the parts of 我开始放弃那些
myself that were no longer necessary. 对我来说已经不再重要的东西
My desires, beliefs, ambitions, doubts -- 欲望信念抱负猜疑
every trace of my humanity was discarded. 我的七情六欲都已不复存在
I discovered when moving through eternity, 当我迈入永生的瞬间
it helps to travel lightly. 我发现我变得轻松多了
In fact, I held on to only one thing 但是我依然保有一样东西
my memory. 那就是我的记忆
It's astonishing to look back on the world I left behind 当我回头看身后的世界
I remember it all -- 真是令人吃惊
every single detail. 每个细节都历历在目
完整版请点击
Like my friend Bree Van de Kamp. 比如我的朋友布里·范德坎普
I remember the easy confidence of her smile, 我还记得她自信的微笑
the gentle elegance of her hands, 优雅的手势
the refined warmth of her voice. 亲和的语气
But what I remember most about Bree 但最难忘的
Rex, wasn't that lovely -- 雷克斯晚餐很棒吧
Was the look of fear in her eyes. 是她眼神中的恐惧
Bree had started to realize her world was unraveling, 布里发现她的世界正在分崩离析
and for a woman who despised loose ends, 对于凡事求完美的她来说
that was unacceptable. 这是不可接受的
Rex. Rex. You need to get up. 雷克斯起来了
It's not even light out. 天还没亮呢
Please hurry. 快起床
If the kids see you sleeping down here, 如果孩子们看到你睡在这儿
they're going to start asking questions. 他们会问东问西的
Let 'em ask. I don't care anymore. 让他们问好了我不在乎
Well, I care. 可我在乎
They don't need to be burden with our marital problems 没必要让他们察觉出我们之间出问题了
While we're working things out, the least 我们尽快把关系修缮好
we can do is try to keep up appearances. 现在至少需要做些表面功夫
Oh, yeah. Appearances. 是啊表面功夫
I keep forgetting about appearances. 我都忘了得做做表面功夫
Oh, Rex, you look so tired. 雷克斯你看起很疲惫
I didn't sleep. 我根本睡不着
This damn thing is so uncomfortable. 这东西睡起来真不舒服
Well, why don't you move back upstairs and sleep in our bed? 何不搬回楼上睡我们的床
We're in marriage counseling, Bree. 我们现在在接受婚姻咨询
I think that would confuse things. 我们需要搞清楚这点
It's just-- 可是
I miss you. 我想你
I know you do. 我知道
Of course, if I don't find out start 当然如果我还是无法入睡
getting some sleep, pretty soon 我迟早会因为疲劳过度
I'll be forced to move back upstairs out of sure exhaustion. 被迫搬回楼上去睡
Yes, Bree was afraid of many things, 没错布里害怕很多事
but if there was one thing she wasn't afraid of... 但是有一样她从不害怕
it was a challenge. 就是挑战
The day on Wisteria Lane began like any other. 紫藤郡的早晨平静如往昔
With a cup of coffee and the moring paper. 咖啡和早报一天的生活便开始了
Just give me a second.... 让我安静一会儿
And while Lynette read the business section. 勒奈特开始了经济版的阅读
And Gabrielle studied the fall collections 加布丽尔在研究秋季时装
And Bree searched for decorating ideas 布里在报上寻找装饰的小贴士
Susan scanned the front page and saw something 苏珊在浏览头版时报纸的日期
that caught her eye 引起了她的注意
美景先驱报2004年10月15日
玛丽·艾莉丝的晚宴
What's about time. 都几点了
Be nice. I come bearing snacks. 别这样我带了零食哦
Lynette, these cards are sticky 勒奈特这些扑克很黏
I know. Preston used the three of diamonds 我知道普雷斯顿用了三张方块
to took scoop jam out of the jar. 去挖罐子里的果酱
Gorgeous, thankful we have 49 cards to play with. 真好我们还有49张牌能玩
Hello. Sorry I'm late. 大家好对不起我来晚了
So, Susan and I was just telling the girls, 苏珊我刚才正跟大家说
I want to throw a dinner party 我想办一个晚宴
- Really? - Yes. -真的吗-是的
Well how long have we all lived on this street 我们大家都住这儿很久了
we've never done a big group thing 一直没有机会聚聚
I think it's a great idea 这主意不错
Paul never likes to have people over 保罗从来不欢迎大家过去
but the heck with him I'm doing it. 管他呢反正我要办一场
So when is this shindig? 晚宴什么时候举行呢
How about a month from tonight? 下个月的今天怎么样
That would be the 16th. Good for everyone? 16号大家都有空吗
Works for me. Should we all make something? 我没问题我们都做点什么呢
Oh, no. This is my party. 不必了交给我就行
I've been wanting to have everyone over for years. 我一直期盼能邀请大家来我家
I'm so happy we're finally doing this. 我很高兴这个想法终于快实现了
It's gonna be so much fun. 肯定会很有趣
I know. Her dinner. 我知道她的晚宴
How could we have all forgotten about this? 我们怎么把这事儿都给忘了
完整版请点击
We didn't exactly forget, it's just usually 我们其实没忘只是通常
when the hostess dies the party's off. 如果女主人死了宴会就自动取消了
Lynette 勒奈特
I'm not being flip. I'm just pointing out a reality. 不是我无礼我只是说事实
Mary Alice was so excited about it. 玛丽·艾莉丝很期待这次聚会
It's so sad. 真是不幸
I think we should go through with it. 我们来帮她办吧
Really? Wouldn't that be in poor taste? 你确定这样未免不太合适吧
No. It's sort of a way to honor Mary Alice. 这也是一个纪念玛丽·艾莉丝的方式
It was so important to her 这个宴会对她来说很重要
We could all use a fun night. 我们也可以放松下
Well, good, because I have some new flour 那正好我购买了新面粉
that I have been just dying to show off. 早就迫不及待想让你们尝尝了
Lynette? 勒奈特
- I'm in. - I'll make braised lamb shanks. -我同意-我要做炖羊腿
I'm still in. 我还是同意
So how many I will be cooking for? 我得准备几人份的晚餐呢
Seven. Three couples and Susan. Does that sound right? 7份三对夫妻外加苏珊对吧
No, it sounds very, very wrong. 不大错特错
Is there somebody you'd like to invite? 你想邀请谁
I have an idea. 我有个想法
A dinner party. 一个晚宴
Honey, I may be working late. 宝贝儿我可能会工作到很晚
The Dillman proposal's a complete mess. 德尔曼的建议真是一团糟
No, no, you promised to be home every night this week. 不行你答应这几晚都会在家陪我的
I'll try but I can't guarantee anything. 我只能尽量但我没法保证
This is business. 做生意就是这样
Says the prince 王子也是这样说的
as he rides off into the sunset. 然后他就骑着马消失于夕阳中
Boy the movies ever get that wrong. 看来电影说的没错
You know what your problem is? 你知道你的问题出在哪儿吗
You're very tense. 你太紧张了
You should go to a spa or go shopping. 做水疗也好购物也好
Find a way to relax. 总之放松放松
Hello?
Where are you? 你在哪
Algebra. 上代数课
You free at 4:00? 你四点能来吗
I'm not sure. I got track after school. 不确定下课后我要参加田径赛
Well, get here as fast as you can. 那尽快过来
My husband says I need to relax. 我老公说我应该放松一下
You, uh, want me to keep my gym clothes on like last time? 你想让我像上次一样穿着运动服去吗
If you would, please. 如果你不介意当然可以
A dinner party? 晚宴
Yeah, it'll be fun. 肯定会很有趣
Bree's cooking, everyone's coming. 布里做饭每个人都去
You know what? I haven't even had 我都来不及
a chance to unpack yet, honey. 打开行李亲爱的
I just, uh, I just need to chill out for the next few days. 我只是想清静几天
Oh, Tom. 汤姆
There'll be liquor and hors d'oeuvres and 宴会上有酒开胃小菜
grownups without children and -- and silverware. 都是大人没有孩子还有银制餐具
Remember silverware? 知道吗是银制餐具
Honey, can you take this in for me? 亲爱的帮我把这个收起来好吗
Have you heard anything I just said? 你有没有在听我说
Yeah, I'm sorry. I'm just -- I'm wiped out. 对不起我只是太累了
Three cities in six days -- my head is just pounding. 六天去了三个城市我的头都快炸了
I'm not ready for a dinner party. 我没有精力再去晚宴了
I already got a sitter. 我已经找好保姆了
Can you cancel her? 不能辞退吗
Please? Look, let's just stay in tomorrow night. 求你了你看我们明晚就待在家
We can get a bottle of wine and rent a video, 开瓶酒租个碟
and-I just want to hang out with my best gal. 我只想跟我最爱的女人待在一起
That's all. 就是这样
I was looking so forward to a night out. 我每天都期盼着晚上可以出去
I know, sweetie, I'm sorry, but... 我知道亲爱的我很抱歉但是
I'm beat. 我也很无奈
I mean, do you remember what it 还记得
was like to work a 60-hour week? 一周工作60小时的时候吗
A dinner party? 晚宴
Do I have to go? 我必须去吗
Well, given that we're hosting it, I'd say so. 鉴于由我承办我不得不说是的
By the way, you won't be drinking at this party. 补充一下你在晚宴上不能喝酒
Why is that? 为什么
Because when you drink, you get chatty. 因为你一喝酒话就多
No one needs to know that we're seeing Dr. Goldfine. 我们的婚姻咨询没必要让别人知道
You know, if you spent half as much time working 你知道吗如果你能把用一半掩盖问题的时间
on our problems as you do covering them -- 来解决问题那...
Not a drop. 不可能
You know, this -- this is ridiculous. 这太可笑了
And this whole thing about us taking tennis lessons? 说我们是去上网球课
Well, the nurses at your office may start wondering 你诊所的护士已经开始好奇
why you're disappearing three times a week. 为什么你一周内失踪了三回
Tennis lessons are a plausible alibi. 上网球课是个可信的托辞
All right so, these tennis lessons we're taking -- 那么我们的网球课
how are we doing? 进展如何
My backhand's improving immensely, 我的反手有明显进步
but you're still having problems with your serve. 但你的发球还存在很大问题
Of course. 好吧
A dinner party? 晚宴
It's tomorrow night, so if you could 明天晚上举行所以你能否
just keep Julie an extra day. 帮忙照看朱莉一天
Fine, but that's all. Brandi and I leave 行不过我和布兰迪周末
sunday for a week up at the cabin. 要去小木屋住一周
What cabin? 什么小木屋
Brandi wanted some place where we could get away. 布兰迪希望我们能出去走走
Escrow just closed yesterday. 昨天刚完成一单契约
You can afford a cabin, 你有钱去住小木屋
but you can't scrape up child support? 却凑不齐孩子的赡养费
The check is in the mail. 支票我已经寄了
Oh. No, it's not. 没收到啊
I found my dental guard. I'm ready. 护齿套找到了可以走了
Stop fighting. 别吵了
We are being as nice as we possibly can to one another. 我们已经尽可能友好相处了
Like I said, stop fighting. 听我说别再吵了
Excuse me, Brandi. 不好意思布兰迪
Do you mind? 麻烦你捡起来好吗
Oh, okay. 好的
Wait. Susan, you're right there. You can pick it up. 等等 苏珊 就在你边上捡一下不就得了
I could, but she's the one who threw it. 我可以捡但这是她扔的
Come on. Don't be petulant. 拜托别无理取闹了
Just pick up the stupid can. 你就捡一下那该死的罐头吧
No. 我偏不
I can pick it up. 我来捡吧
Honey, stay out of this. 宝贝你别管
Fine. 很好
This is so typical. 你总是这样
Oh, I'm sorry. Was that petulant, too? 真抱歉我又无理取闹了
You know what? You can pick up the damn can yourself. 听着你自己去捡这该死的罐头吧
Yeah, well, you just go to hell. 去死吧你
You want me to pick it up? 需要我帮忙捡吗
Mrs. Warmington said she looked for 沃明顿太太说她
mom's obituary and couldn't find it. 没找到妈妈的讣告
Did you put one in? 你发了吗
I've had other things on my mind, Zack. 扎克我有很多事要忙
But how could you not do that? 你怎么能连讣告都不发
People are going to think we didn't care about her. 别人会以为我们不在乎她
I doubt people will give it much thought. 我不觉得别人会太在意这事
Don't worry about it. 别担心
You never talk about her. 你都没谈起过她
She hasn't even been dead a month, 她去世不到一个月
and it's like you've totally forgotten she ever existed. 你就好像已经把她忘得一干二净
It's a little early for this kind of talk. 我们不该在这时候谈这个
Maybe when you die, 或许哪天你死了
I won't put in an obituary. 我也不会登讣告
That will be your choice to make. 你自己决定
Assuming you outlive me. 前提是你得活得比我久
Mom, it's no big deal. 妈没什么大不了的
Carlos and I are driving in for the baptism. 我和卡洛斯会赶去洗礼的
Problem solved. 那就搞定啦
Okay, fine. 嗯好的
You go with aunt Maria, 你和玛利亚姨妈先去
and I will take Nana to church. 随后我会带祖母去教堂的
Take your clothes off. 快脱衣服吧
Okay. I got to go, mom. 好的妈我还有事
Yes, right now. 对就现在

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“绝望的主妇”

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
  • 序言:七十年代末,一起剥皮案震惊了整个滨河市,随后出现的几起案子,更是在滨河造成了极大的恐慌,老刑警刘岩,带你破解...
    沈念sama阅读 213,992评论 6 493
  • 序言:滨河连续发生了三起死亡事件,死亡现场离奇诡异,居然都是意外死亡,警方通过查阅死者的电脑和手机,发现死者居然都...
    沈念sama阅读 91,212评论 3 388
  • 文/潘晓璐 我一进店门,熙熙楼的掌柜王于贵愁眉苦脸地迎上来,“玉大人,你说我怎么就摊上这事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 159,535评论 0 349
  • 文/不坏的土叔 我叫张陵,是天一观的道长。 经常有香客问我,道长,这世上最难降的妖魔是什么? 我笑而不...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 57,197评论 1 287
  • 正文 为了忘掉前任,我火速办了婚礼,结果婚礼上,老公的妹妹穿的比我还像新娘。我一直安慰自己,他们只是感情好,可当我...
    茶点故事阅读 66,310评论 6 386
  • 文/花漫 我一把揭开白布。 她就那样静静地躺着,像睡着了一般。 火红的嫁衣衬着肌肤如雪。 梳的纹丝不乱的头发上,一...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 50,383评论 1 292
  • 那天,我揣着相机与录音,去河边找鬼。 笑死,一个胖子当着我的面吹牛,可吹牛的内容都是我干的。 我是一名探鬼主播,决...
    沈念sama阅读 39,409评论 3 412
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我猛地睁开眼,长吁一口气:“原来是场噩梦啊……” “哼!你这毒妇竟也来了?” 一声冷哼从身侧响起,我...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 38,191评论 0 269
  • 序言:老挝万荣一对情侣失踪,失踪者是张志新(化名)和其女友刘颖,没想到半个月后,有当地人在树林里发现了一具尸体,经...
    沈念sama阅读 44,621评论 1 306
  • 正文 独居荒郊野岭守林人离奇死亡,尸身上长有42处带血的脓包…… 初始之章·张勋 以下内容为张勋视角 年9月15日...
    茶点故事阅读 36,910评论 2 328
  • 正文 我和宋清朗相恋三年,在试婚纱的时候发现自己被绿了。 大学时的朋友给我发了我未婚夫和他白月光在一起吃饭的照片。...
    茶点故事阅读 39,084评论 1 342
  • 序言:一个原本活蹦乱跳的男人离奇死亡,死状恐怖,灵堂内的尸体忽然破棺而出,到底是诈尸还是另有隐情,我是刑警宁泽,带...
    沈念sama阅读 34,763评论 4 337
  • 正文 年R本政府宣布,位于F岛的核电站,受9级特大地震影响,放射性物质发生泄漏。R本人自食恶果不足惜,却给世界环境...
    茶点故事阅读 40,403评论 3 322
  • 文/蒙蒙 一、第九天 我趴在偏房一处隐蔽的房顶上张望。 院中可真热闹,春花似锦、人声如沸。这庄子的主人今日做“春日...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 31,083评论 0 21
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我抬头看了看天上的太阳。三九已至,却和暖如春,着一层夹袄步出监牢的瞬间,已是汗流浃背。 一阵脚步声响...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 32,318评论 1 267
  • 我被黑心中介骗来泰国打工, 没想到刚下飞机就差点儿被人妖公主榨干…… 1. 我叫王不留,地道东北人。 一个月前我还...
    沈念sama阅读 46,946评论 2 365
  • 正文 我出身青楼,却偏偏与公主长得像,于是被迫代替她去往敌国和亲。 传闻我的和亲对象是个残疾皇子,可洞房花烛夜当晚...
    茶点故事阅读 43,967评论 2 351

推荐阅读更多精彩内容