囧男窘事第1季第3集中英台词整理和单词统计
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
Now you're looking at a man that's getting kinda mad | 小炯最近很抓狂 |
I had lots of luck but it's all been bad | 天天霉运一箩筐 |
No matter how I struggle and strive, | 发奋努力白劳碌 |
I'll never get out of this world alive | 老天从来不赏光 |
Oh, Amy, this is gonna be fun. | 小美会很有意思的 |
- I think so. - A nice quiet night together. | -我也觉得-共度安静美好的夜晚 |
- Yeah, it's gonna be good. - Movie night. | -是啊会很不错-电影之夜 |
- Uh, sir? - Yeah? | -不好意思先生-咋了 |
Um, you have some late charges here | 您租借的电影《放荡的妓女》 |
on the movie "Whores on the Loose." | 需要交一些延期罚金 |
- What? - No no. No no no. | -什么-不不不可能 |
- Stop right there. - Tim! | -别说了-小炯 |
- I did not rent that. - You sure did. | -我没租过那片子-你确实租了 |
完整版请点击 | |
You've had it out for 56 days. | 您已经租借56天了 |
- Tim! - That's crazy. | -小炯-太疯狂了 |
- I can't even afford that. - I can't believe this. | -我根本租不起-真不敢相信 |
No, what's the plot? What happens? | 什么剧情啊讲的是啥 |
Okay, a bunch of whores go into a dance club | 一群妓女走进一个舞厅 |
and whore it up all night long. | 放荡了一整夜 |
囧男窘事高频词统计
囧男窘事高频词
That's the plot? That's not even a good storyline. | 就这样啊这剧情可不怎么样 |
- I'm leaving. - You're leaving? | -我要走了-你要走吗 |
- Yeah, forget it. - It's movie night. | -对算了吧-今天是电影之夜啊 |
Tim, have fun with the whores. | 小炯和妓女们好好玩儿吧 |
It's movie night. | 明明是电影之夜的 |
Ooh. Actually, sir, you were right. | 其实先生你是对的 |
It was "The Notebook" that was late. | 是《恋恋笔记本》这部影片延期没还 |
Not "Whores on the Loose." | 不是《放荡的妓女》 |
Nope. "The Notebook." | 不是是《恋恋笔记本》 |
My bad. | 我错了 |
- Oh, Stu? - Yeah? | -司徒-什么事 |
- I got problems. - Really? | -我出了点问题-是吗 |
I need to impress Amy somehow. | 我得想办法在小美面前重塑形象 |
- Okay. - She thinks I'm a screw-up. | -好吧-她觉得我就是个烂人 |
That's a fair assessment. | 这评价很公正 |
- What's that? - Don't listen to me. | -啥意思-当我没说 |
Ask for a promotion. | 去求晋升吧 |
- A promotion? - Yeah. | -晋升-对 |
- You think he'll give it to me? - Yeah. | -你觉得他会让我晋升吗-会的 |
Just storm in there and lay down the law. | 只要你闯进去发号施令 |
- Storm in? - Mm-hmm. | -闯进去吗-对 |
I don't storm in anywhere. | 我不会闯进任何地方 |
- Okay, I have a solution. - Yeah? | -好吧还有个办法-是啥 |
Walk in there nervously and lay down the law | 紧张地走进去然后用结结巴巴 |
in a stuttering, insecure manner. | 又不安的方式发号施令 |
I can handle that. | 这个我能行 |
That's more my speed. | 这更像我的作风 |
So I hate to just storm in here | 我不喜欢闯进这儿 |
and lay down the law like this... | 然后像这样发号施令 |
- Mm-hmm? - ... but there's no two ways about it. | -所以呢-但我没选择的余地 |
I'm... I'm due for a promotion and I'm here to claim it. | 我来这儿是要求晋升的我应该升职 |
I'm sorry. How did you get in here? | 不好意思你怎么进来的 |
- How did I get in? - Who on earth are you? | -我怎么进来的-你到底是谁啊 |
- I'm Tim. - Tim. | -我是小炯啊-小炯 |
- Timothy. - Yeah. | -小炯-对 |
Terrible name. Very weak weak. | 这名字太差了简直弱爆了 |
It implies a weak will. | 它意味着意志薄弱 |
Have you considered changing it? | 你想过改名字吗 |
How does "Keith" strike you? | 你觉得吉斯怎么样 |
- Keith? - I have a daschund named Keith. | -吉斯-我有条腊肠狗叫吉斯 |
囧男窘事台词本中英对照
囧男窘事台词本单词标注
- What? - It would make things very easy for me | -啥-如果你也叫吉斯的话 |
if your name was also Keith. | 事情就好办多了 |
I don't want to change my name to Keith. | 我不想把名字改成吉斯 |
That's... my license I've gotta change... | 我还得把驾照也给改了 |
All right, all right, but anyway listen, | 好吧好吧好吧但不管怎样听着 |
I'm gonna give you this promotion. | 我会让你升职的 |
That's amazing. I got the promotion. | 太棒了我升职了 |
Done. I just need you to do me one small little favor. | 好了我只需要你帮我一个小忙 |
- Anything. - Tomorrow night, | -什么都行-明天晚上 |
you will accompany my daughter to her senior prom. | 你要陪我女儿去参加她的毕业舞会 |
- Prom? - Golden years. | -舞会-流金岁月舞会 |
That sounds like fun, but I can't go to a prom. | 听着挺好玩儿的但我不能去 |
- Some punk canceled on her... - No. | -有个小流氓放了她的鸽子-不 |
...and she's been bawling and weeping in the bathroom ever since. | 从那之后她就一直在洗手间里大哭大闹 |
I'm sorry to hear that, but my girlfriend... | 很抱歉但我女朋友... |
she doesn't like me doing things with teenage girls | 她不喜欢我和小姑娘搅和在一起 |
- in general dancing with them or... - Really? | -不管是普通跳舞还是别的-真的吗 |
Listen, just go to the prom, you get your promotion. | 听着去舞会你就能升职 |
That's the way the business world works. | 商界就是这么运作的 |
Come on, Keith! | 给点儿力吉斯 |
All right, if that's the way the business world works. | 好吧既然商界是这样运作的 |
Good boy. | 好孩子 |
Tim, why are you all dressed up? | 小炯你干嘛打扮得人模人样的 |
- I got great news. - Tell me. | -我有好消息-说来听听 |
My boss invited me to a black-tie function. | 我老板邀请我参加一个正式晚宴 |
Yeah, right. | 好吧 |
I am going to a black-tie function at work. | 我要在工作的时候去参加正式晚宴 |
- You're lying. - I'm lying? No. I'm up for a promotion. | -你撒谎-我没撒谎我升职了 |
And after they asked me, they said, | 之后他们问我他们说 |
"Why don't you come to this black-tie function tonight?" | "今晚这个正式晚宴你一起来吧" |
Why do you keep saying "Black-tie function"? | 你干嘛老强调是"正式晚宴" |
- That's what it is. - What does that even mean? | -因为事实就是这样-这又说明什么 |
I can't get into the details of corporate events... | 我不能跟家里的爱人 |
- Why? - ...with loved ones at home. | -为什么-透露公司的信息 |
What is it, a dinner? | 什么活动聚餐吗 |
It's a black-tie function. | 是一个正式的晚宴 |
Okay, well, whatever it is, congratulations. | 随便是什么吧恭喜你 |
- Thank you. - But why are you carrying a corsage? | -谢谢-不过你干嘛带胸花 |
You don't do that at business dinners? | 商务晚宴不该带吗 |
- No... - You don't pin a corsage on your boss? | -不...-不该给老板戴上吗 |
- No, you don't. - I'm gonna bring it just in case. | -不该-我带着它只是为了以防万一 |
Ah, finally a meeting of the two Keiths. | 两个吉斯终于见面了 |
No, I'm Tim, remember? | 不记得吗我是小炯 |
- I thought... - Remember, I didn't switch it. | -我以为...-记住我没换名字 |
- I thought you did. - I'm still Tim. | -我以为你换了-我还是小炯 |
完整版请点击 | |
Hmm. So anyway, you horny son of a bitch, | 随便吧你个龟儿子 |
the ground rule for tonight is this... | 今晚的基本原则是这样的 |
it's simple: don't touch my daughter. | 很简单不许碰我女儿 |
- That's it? - Don't hug her, don't shake her hand, | -就这样-不许抱她不许握她的手 |
don't dance any closer than three feet away, you understand? | 不许在她三英尺内跳舞懂吗 |
Those are all subsets of the same rule? | 这些都是同一原则的子集吗 |
Don't touch my daughter. | 不许碰我女儿 |
- Hi, I'm Crystal. - Oh, hey. | -我是小水晶-你好 |
- You must be Tim. - I am. | -你一定是小炯-是我 |
- I got you this. - Oh, a corsage. | -我给你带了这个-是胸花 |
- That's so sweet. - If you'll allow me... | -真贴心-如果你允许我... |
Okay. | 好的 |
- Ow, that's my boob. - Whoops whoops, no touching. | -你弄到我胸了-我不碰你 |
Ouch. That's my boob again. | 又碰到我胸了 |
- No touching. Hold on. - Timothy... | -不碰你等一下-小炯 |
Let me get around back. Let me do it from back here. | 让我绕到后面去从后面给你戴 |
That is not my boob. That's my ass. | 那不是胸是屁股 |
What is it? No, I'm just trying to gain my footing. | 这是什么不我只想站住脚 |
- Timothy! - One second. | -小炯-马上好 |
- Forget the corsage. - All right, no touching. | -别折腾胸花了-好我不乱碰 |
Keith? | 吉斯 |
Oh, Tim, have you ever seen "Girls Gone Wild"? | 小炯看过《狂野女孩》吗 |
- Uh, no. - I'm in four of them! | -没有-我有在四集里出现哦 |
- Really? - Yeah. | -真的-是啊 |
I'm in "Girls Gone Wild: High School," | 我在《狂野女孩:高中》里 |
"Girls Gone Wild: Spring Break," | 《狂野女孩:春歇》 |
"Girls Gone Wild on the D-Train," | 《狂野女孩在动车上》 |
and "Girls Gone Wild in Front of the Post Office." | 还有《狂野女孩在邮局前》 |
- That one just came out. - Really? | -那个是新出的-是吗 |
You should look for it around Christmas. | 圣诞节前后你可以去搜下 |
I will. Your dad knows about this? | 我会的你爸知道这事吗 |
Oh yeah, he totally supports it. | 知道啊他很支持我 |
No! Duh! | 没有啦 |
So, Tim, I know that you like work with my dad and all, | 小炯我知道你跟我爸共事 |
but I just think you're totally hot. | 但你真是太帅了 |
- Really? - Yeah. | -是吗-对啊 |
- Nice. - I mean, | -谢谢-我是说 |
that cute little way you stutter and everything-- | 你可爱的口吃模样 |
- Really? - --it, like, totally makes me horny. | -是吗-让我很饥渴 |
Stuttering makes you horny? | 口吃让你饥渴 |
- It just does. - Wow, that's-- that's easy. | -是吗-这么容易 |
Um, listen, you're-- you're a great girl, | 你是个很棒的女生 |
and I'm-- I'm glad I'm making you horny, | 很高兴能让你饥渴 |
I really am, | 真的 |
but nothing can happen tonight, you know? | 但今晚你我之间不会发生什么的 |
I promised your dad I'd watch after you. | 我答应过你爸会照顾你 |
And I have a girlfriend, | 况且我有女友了 |
who I've gotta say I think she's the one. | 我想她就是命中注定的那位 |
Oh my God, we are totally dancing! | 天呐来跳舞吧 |
Hold on a second. I gotta take this. | 等等接个电话 |
- Amy, is that you? - Hi! Hey, Tim, | -小美是你吗-嗨小炯 |
I just want to see how it's going. | 你还好吗 |
- It's going good. - Oh good. | -还好 -那就行 |
Pretty straightforward black-tie corporate function. | 绝对是很正式的公司晚宴 |
Well, that music's kind of loud, isn't it? | 音乐有点吵 |
It's the corporate theme. | 这首是公司的主题曲 |
They're just getting ready to do a PowerPoint presentation. | 他们在为做幻灯片铺垫 |
- Ah, okay. - Let's slam some tequila, brother! | -是这样-来杯龙舌兰吧伙计 |
Whoo-hoo, yeah! South of the border! | 太棒了南方人 |
- Whoa, what was that? - That's the CEO. | -那人是谁-首席执行官 |
Whip out your sombrero! Let's tie one on, chief! | 甩起你的宽边帽一醉方休吧长官 |
Who's he-- is he talking to you? | 他在跟是在跟你说话吗 |
He was pretty pleased with the quarterly results. | 他对这季度的业绩非常满意 |
Ah. Okay, well... have fun. | 好吧那你好好玩 |
Okay, come on, Tim, get into it. | 来吧小炯过来 |
I'm not allowed to touch you. | 我不能碰你 |
- I have to stay three feet away. - Come on! | -必须退避三舍-快来 |
Just spank my butt rap-video style. | 在我屁股上打说唱的节奏 |
Your dad is not into rap-video style. | 你爸不喜欢说唱风格的 |
Don't be such a lame date. Spank me! | 别这么闷啦快打我 |
I guess I have no choice. | 那我就没得选了 |
Ouch! | 嗷 |
What? What happened? | 怎么了怎么回事 |
- Hey! Hey, you! - Me? | -那个人你-我 |
- Old guy, yeah! - Me? | -那个老家伙没错-我 |
- You spanked that girl! - Yeah, that was an agreement we had. | -你打了那女孩-是她让我打的 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字