囧男窘事第1季第1集中英台词整理和单词统计
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
Now you're looking at a man that's getting kinda mad | 小炯最近很抓狂 |
I had lots of luck but it's all been bad | 天天霉运一箩筐 |
No matter how I struggle and strive, | 发奋努力白劳碌 |
I'll never get out of this world alive | 老天从来不赏光 |
What can brown do for me? | 你问小棕车可以为我做什么 |
Move your fucking truck! | 挪挪你的车屁股吧 |
Oh, what a weekend. | 多么美好的周末 |
I mean a three-day cruise | 三天的游轮之旅 |
and now we get to see your place in New York, honey. | 甜心现在还能到你纽约的家瞅瞅 |
I personally am excited to meet Tim the boyfriend. | 我个人还是很想见见你那小男朋友小炯滴 |
Oh yes, the boyfriend. | 矮油怎么能忘了你的男盆友呀 |
- You guys. - My little girl. | -你们啊-我的小亲亲 |
I hope you like him. | 我希望你们能喜欢他 |
完整版请点击 | |
I'm sure we will, sweetie. | 那当然咯甜心 |
He sounds positively delightful. | 他听起来还挺讨人喜欢的 |
Tim! | 小炯 |
What? Oh, Amy. | 啥小美是你呀 |
I thought you guys were coming in tonight. | 我以为你们今晚才回 |
- Who is she? - Who? | -她是谁-你指谁 |
囧男窘事高频词统计
囧男窘事高频词
- This woman? - Yes. | -这个女人-对 |
or that woman? That's your mother, I assume. | 还是那个我猜那是你娘 |
- No, who is she? - Oh, my name's Debbie. | -不我问她是谁-我叫黛比 |
- That's Debbie. - Yeah. | -那是黛比-是啊 |
I'm sitting with Debbie. | 我跟黛比排排坐 |
And what is Debbie doing here? | 那黛比在这儿做啥 |
She's an electrician. | 她是个电工 |
That's what she does for a living. | 她靠这活吃饭 |
- An electrician? - Yeah. | -电工吗-是啊 |
- So let's just-- - Are you a prostitute? | -那咱们就...-你是个鸡吗 |
- Oh, no. - What's happening? | -怎么这样-什么状况 |
Now, now you cross the line. | 这你就不对咯 |
I don't allow that kind of language in this home. | 这种不干净的话在这个家是不能乱讲的 |
- What a mouth. - What do you do? | -怎么说话的-那你是干啥的 |
I am a self-employed person. | 我是一位自给自足的女士 |
But occasionally | 但时不时的 |
I do give a $10 BJ. | 我也愿意十块来一次吹箫 |
$10 BJ? | 十块一次吹箫 |
$10 BJ, what's that? | 十块一次那是什么 |
What does that phrase mean? | 那两个字一块是啥意思 |
I think I'm gonna be sick. | 恶心死了 |
- You should know. - What does BJ stand for? | -你得知道-吹箫是啥意思 |
I can't believe you got a prostitute | 难以置信我就去游轮玩了几天 |
while we're on a cruise. | 你却在家叫了妓女上门 |
Let's-- you know what? Let's change the subject. | 我...我们换个话题怎么样 |
- How was the cruise? - Uh, it was lovely. | -游轮旅行怎么样-挺好的 |
- Thank you. - The shrimp was good. | -谢谢关心-虾肉挺好吃 |
The shrimp was good? | 虾肉很不错吗 |
Tim, we are not changing the subject. | 小炯别给我转移话题 |
Was it like a shrimp cocktail or-- | 是虾肉鸡尾酒吗还是 |
Just buffet. King size. | 就自助餐巨无霸分量 |
Buffet style. That's nice. | 自助餐啊不错嘛 |
- That sounds like a nice cruise. - Tim! | -旅行很不错啊-小炯 |
- Yeah? - We are not changing the subject. | -怎么了-别给我转移话题 |
There is a prostitute sitting on our couch. | 咱家的沙发上坐着个妓女 |
Language. | 注意用辞啊小姐 |
You're still dwelling on that? | 你还揪着那不放吗 |
Yes! | 没错 |
Listen, I'm sure Tim has a good explanation. | 我相信小炯一定会给出个合理的解释 |
Let's just pay the woman and be done with it. | 付完钱赶紧让那女人走人了事吧 |
囧男窘事台词本中英对照
囧男窘事台词本单词标注
- Yes. - Miss, what does Timothy owe you? | -就是-小姐小炯要付你多少 |
Oh, Timothy here owes me $300. | 小炯欠我三百大洋 |
Good lord, for what? | 没听错吧什么服务啊 |
That's too much. | 那也太多了 |
That's just too much money. | 实在太贵了 |
Well, for house calls my rate is $50 flat. | 我上门服务要五十 |
- That's fair. - Then there's another $50 | -没错-飞快销魂一次 |
for a hurry-up-and-do-it-now rate. | 还要五十吧 |
Okay. | 然后 |
And then you asked for the back-door action. | 你还要求插菊花服务 |
- No no. - Back-door action? | -别别-插菊花 |
- $200. - Tim, who are you? | -这就两百块-小炯你到底是谁 |
Who am l? I'm not the back-door guy. | 我是谁我没插人家菊花 |
Yes, you are. You called and said, | 你是这么要求的你打电话来说 |
It's 9:00 a.m. Cock-a-doodle-doo. | 早上九点啦公鸡喔喔叫 |
Send someone over for | 叫个美女来我家 |
some back-door action at Tim's place." | 我要插菊花 |
No, I did not say cock-a-doodle-doo. | 我没说什么"公鸡喔喔叫" |
Okay, you know what? We're not having this conversation. | 现在你给我听着我们没法谈了 |
My parents are here for one night. | 我爸妈要在这住一晚 |
- I want her gone. - All right, that's a good idea. | -我不想看到她-行啊就这么干 |
Why don't you guys go into the kitchen, | 大家伙就先到厨房 |
start preparing dinner? | 去做晚饭好不 |
We'll settle up and we'll have a nice night. | 此事了结皆大欢喜 |
Amy, I don't know if you noticed, | 小美注意到没 |
I vacuumed. | 我做了吸尘呢 |
Wow, that was not a good first impression. | 出师不利啊 |
Is it because I mentioned the back-door action? | 是因为我说你要菊花服务了吗 |
That didn't help, I got to say. | 反正没帮上忙就是了 |
- I obviously called you by mistake... - No, you didn't. | -我显然是打错电话了-才不是 |
So if you could just leave. No hard feelings. | 你能就这么离开好吗别生气 |
Okay, I won't have any hard feelings | 如果你乖乖付我三百 |
when you cough up $300. | 我半点气也不会生 |
How about a free dinner? Free meatloaf? | 免费吃顿晚饭怎么样有肉糜卷哟 |
Sugar, I don't want meatloaf. I want money. | 蜜糖我不要肉糜卷我只要钱 |
I don't have it. I don't make that much. | 我没钱我没赚那么多钱 |
Well, then I'm calling Maurice. | 那么我就打给毛大力了 |
- Maurice? - Maurice. I'm calling him now. | -毛大力-没错现在就打 |
- You're calling Maurice? - I'm calling Maurice. | -你要给毛大力电话-对 |
- Unbelievable. - Quiet. | -不是吧-给我安静 |
Just have Maurice send me an invoice. | 毛大力刚给我发了一条留言 |
- Oh, don't try that, honey. - Have Maurice-- | -这可蒙不了我甜心-真的有 |
- Okay. - Maurice! | -好吧-毛大力 |
Yes, this is Debbie. | 对我是黛比 |
I'm here with a young gentleman who owes me $300 | 我这儿有个小年青他欠我三百块 |
完整版请点击 | |
and he wants to pay with meatloaf. | 居然想拿肉糜卷抵 |
Explain to him how she's gonna prepare it. | 跟他讲我亲爱的是怎么精心准备的 |
Quiet, sugar. Is that okay? | 别插嘴甜心那样行吗 |
All right. | 好 |
Bye, sugar. | 亲再见 |
What did Maurice say? He's cool with that? | 毛大力说啥了他同意吗 |
- Oh, Maurice is coming over. - Maurice is coming over? | -毛大力要来这一趟-他要来 |
Mind if I sit here for about 20 minutes? | 我在这坐个二十来分钟行不 |
You guys having fun? Enjoying yourselves? | 大家怎么样做菜还愉快吗 |
It's meatloaf night. | 肉糜卷之夜 |
- It is meatloaf night. - Tim, is she gone? | -肉糜卷之夜-小炯她走没走 |
Uh, gone? No. | 你问她吗没呢 |
Debbie's not gone, and just a quick FYl, | 黛比还没走呢跟你说个事 |
Maurice is gonna join us. Should be fun. | 毛大力也要来应该会很有劲 |
Catch up with you guys in a bit. | 回聊啊亲们 |
This is not good. We only have four chairs. | 糟了我们只有四把椅子 |
We always only have four chairs, Tim. | 小炯我们从来都只有四把椅子 |
I know. This is not good. Um... | 我知道所以不妙嘛 |
Would it be awkward if Debbie sits on my lap? | 黛比坐我大腿上会不会很怪 |
- Um, yes it would. - That would be awkward? | -当然-会尴尬吗 |
- Yes, it would be really awkward. - Who else-- | -会相当尴尬-让我看看还有谁 |
- Can she sit on your dad's lap? - No! | -她能做你爸腿上吗-不行 |
We got no choice. Do you want her to sit on your lap? | 没得选了她能坐你腿上吗 |
Okay, you know what? Fine. Just sit down. | 好了别烦了给我坐下 |
- Let's work with what we have. - Yeah, let's do it. | -大家尽量挤挤吧-就这么干 |
Mmm, two of my favorite things-- | 我的两大心头之爱 |
meatloaf and giving a lap dance. | 肉糜卷还有跳大腿舞 |
- No no, stop doing that. - Up and down. | -别别跳了-上了个下 |
- This is not a lap dance. - Up and down. | -这不是大腿舞-上呀么下 |
Stop the up and down. | 别扭了 |
- Tim, this is not a lap dance. - I'm well aware. | -小炯这不是大腿舞-我很清楚 |
- So, Timothy. - Yeah? | -小炯呀-怎么 |
You're the head of the household here. | 你是一家之主 |
Would you like to say grace? | 你来做饭前祷告好吗 |
- Grace? I would love to say grace. - Excellent. | -祷告当然愿意-好极了 |
- Say a little prayer to the Lord. - Oh, how nice. | -向我主祈祷-多么美好 |
Lord, thank You for the blessings | 主感谢你施与 |
you have bestowed upon us. | 我们的恩泽 |
We pray for health, | 我们向您祈求健康 |
we pray for happiness, | 幸福 |
and for the $300 I owe Maurice. | 还有我欠毛大力的三百块 |
We really are hoping for that to come through. | 我们真心祈求愿望成真 |
If you could set that up. | 如果您能帮一把的话 |
And, uh, we pray for understanding. | 我们还祈求人们的理解 |
as we all occasionally | 因为我们时不时会 |
request back-door action by accident | 在叫电工时错喊成 |
when we tried to call an electrician. | 菊花服务 |
It happens. It simply happens. | 时不时会发生就是这么简单 |
- And in your name we pray. Amen. - Amen. | -以您之名祷告阿门-阿门 |
- That was a very interesting prayer. - Thank you. | -这祷告做得很有趣-多谢夸奖 |
All right, let's just do this. Let's just have a nice dinner. | 那么我们开始吧享用一顿美味的晚餐 |
Whoops, there's Maurice. | 哎呀毛大力来了 |
That didn't last long. | 铃声很短促 |
- Hello? - You don't let me upstairs | 你好你不让我上楼 |
I'm gonna take your head and | 我就会揪下你的脑袋 |
shove it through your asshole. | 塞进你的屁眼去 |
Safe to assume that's Maurice? | 应该可以认定那是毛大力了吧 |
That's unmistakably Maurice. | 如假包换的毛大力 |
- That's classic Maurice. - I'm waiting down here. | -经典的毛大力作风-我等着呢 |
- Maurice, I'm buzzing you in. - Who's Maurice? | -毛大力我开门了-毛大力是谁 |
Well, he says he works in financial retrieval, | 他说他是做金融偿还的 |
but that just means he's a pimp. | 意思就是他是拉皮条的 |
- Okay, we're leaving. - You're leaving? | -好我们要走了-要走了 |
What do you mean you're leaving? How's Maurice gonna feel? | 要走了是什么意思毛大力会怎么想 |
- Mom, Dad... - He just got here. | -妈爸-他刚到 |
Iet's just go out for a nice dinner | 我们出去吃顿好的 |
and then we'll get you back to your hotel. | 然后把你们送回酒店 |
This is crazy. | 你疯了 |
It was a pleasure meeting you, Timothy. | 见到你很高兴小炯 |
The pleasure was all mine. | 是我的荣幸 |
If we never see each other again, son, good luck. | 不再见面那就更好了祝你好运孩子 |
Never see each other again? What happened here? | 不再见面怎么回事 |
You know, I think you made a better impression than you think. | 你给他们的印象要比你想象的好 |
You think I made a good impression? | 你觉得的我给他们留下了好印象吗 |
Mmm-hmm. See, if you ask me, | 嗯嗯要我说的话 |
the fact that you vacuumed | 你用吸尘器打扫了房子 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字