伦敦生活第1季第1集中英台词整理和单词统计

伦敦生活第1季第1集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
You know that feeling when a guy you like sends you a text 你知道有种感觉 当一个你喜欢的男孩子在周二的凌晨两点
at two o'clock on a Tuesday 发信息给你
night asking if he can come and find you, 问你他现在是否能来找你
and you've accidentally 而你一不小心
made it out like you've just got in yourself, 撒谎告诉他你也刚刚才走进家门
so you have to get out of bed, drink wine, get in the shower, 所以你不得不从床上起来 喝点酒 洗好澡
shave everything, dig out some Agent Provocateur business - 把该刮的毛都刮了 然后找出几件密探内衣
suspender belt, the whole bit - 吊袜腰带 全套装备
and wait by the door until the buzzer goes? 然后等在门边 等着门铃响
And then you open the door to him, 然后你给他开了门
like you've almost forgotten he's coming over. 好像你几乎已经忘记他要来了
- Hi. - Hey. -嗨 -嘿
Hey.
完整版请点击
Hey.
And then you get to it immediately. 接下来你俩一触即发
After some pretty standard bouncing, you realise... 在一些几近标准的弹跳运动之后 你意识到
...he's edging towards your arsehole. 他正在慢慢靠近你的后庭
But you're drunk 但是那时你已经喝醉了
and he made the effort to come all the way here, 而他也花了不少力气才来到你这儿
伦敦生活高频词统计

伦敦生活高频词
so you let him. He's thrilled. 所以你就由着他了 他非常兴奋
I'm so thrilled. 我好兴奋啊
And then the next morning, you wake to find him... 然后在第二天早上 你醒来了发现他
fully dressed, sat on the side of the bed, gazing at you. 衣冠端正 坐在你的床边 凝视着你
- He says that... - Last night was incredible. -他说 -昨晚实在是不可思议
Which you think is an overstatement, 而你觉得他只是夸张了
but then he goes on to say that... 但他接下去说
It was particularly special because... 昨晚特别的不一样 是因为
...I've never managed to actually... 我还从来没有真正地
...up the bum with anyone before. 走过别人的后庭
To be fair, he does have a large penis. 说实话 他的确有个大阴茎
And although it's always been a fantasy of mine, I've... 尽管这个一直以来都是我的幻想 我还
never found anyone I could do it with. 从来没有找到谁愿意和我做的
And then he touches your hair... 接着他抚摸了你的头发
...and thanks you with a genuine, earnest... 还真挚诚恳地感谢了你
Thank you. 谢谢你
It's sort of moving. 还有点感人呢
Then he kisses you gently. 然后他温柔地亲吻了你
And then he leaves. 之后就离开了
And you spend the rest of the day wondering... 留你一人花了近一天的时间 思考
Do I have a massive arsehole? 我是不是有个巨大的后庭
This doesn't happen very often, does it? 这并不是经常发生 是吗
No.
I su... 我估
I suppose it's... 我估计这
It's quite rare, yeah. 这挺罕见的 嗯
I hate myself. 我讨厌我自己
Are you going to work? 你是要去上班吗
- No, actually... - OK, this is going to sound crazy -不 实际上 -好吧 这听起来会很疯狂
but I think that I should take your number 但是我觉得我应该要到你的电话
and I think I should call it, 然后我应该打过去
and I think I should ask 我觉得我应该问你
you if you want to go out for a drink with me. 是否愿意和我出去喝杯酒
Fuck me! You've got a boyfriend? 我去 你有男朋友了
No... 没有
No, we broke up quite recently, actually. 没有 我其实最近刚刚分手了
My God. I'm so sorry/really pleased. 天呐 我很抱歉 同时也很开心听到这个
How the hell did he manage to fuck that up? 他是怎么做到搞砸你们的关系的
'Power rarely gives up without a fight... 权力的割舍极少不经过斗争
'..Particularly in places where there are divisions of tribe, 在部落和宗派分裂的地区
伦敦生活台词本中英对照

伦敦生活台词本单词标注
'divisions of sect. 更是如此
'We also know that populism can take dangerous turns. 我们也知道 民粹主义可能会趁虚而入
'And there will be difficult days along the way. 过程中将会遇到艰辛险阻
'From the extremism of those who would use democracy 从利用民主来否决少数族群权利的极端主义
'to deny minority rights to the nationalism that left...' 到民族主义 留下了
- What are you doing? - Nothing! -你在做什么 -没什么
Harry! 哈里
- I know what you were doing. - I was watching the news. -我知道你在做什么 -我刚刚在看新闻
- Really? - Yeah. -真的吗 -是的
Really? 真的
Yeah. 对啊
What was he talking about, then? 那么他在说些什么
- What? - Please, I just need to hear this. -什么 -拜托 我需要听你说
What was he talking about? 他在说些什么
Iraq. 伊拉克
Don't say anything. 不要再说了
And please don't stop me leaving. 而且请你不要阻止我离开
- Please don't! - OK. -千万不要 -好的
Don't! 不要
Look, I've really tried to be there for you through this. 听我说 我是真的努力陪你度过这段时间
You can't say I haven't tried. 你不能说我没有努力过
Don't say anything. And please don't contact me 别再说话了 还有请你不要联系我
or turn up at my house drunk 或者出现在我家门口 喝得酩酊大醉
in your underwear. It won't work this time. 还穿着你的内衣 这一次不会有用了
It will. 会有用的
I'm taking that posh shampoo. 我会带走那瓶好的洗发水
He was talking about democ... 他刚刚说的是民主
He was just... 他只是
...really kind and supportive with my work. 特别的善良 而且特别支持我的工作
He'd cook all the time, run baths, hoover. 他总是下厨做饭 放洗澡水 给家里除尘
He'd laugh at all of my jokes. 他会应和我的所有笑话
He was really great with my family, my friends loved him. 他和我家人特别好 我的朋友们也很喜欢他
Plus, he was really fucking affectionate. 还有 他是真的真的深爱着我
- Sounds like a dickhead. - Yeah. -听起来像个笨蛋 -是啊
So, was that, like, "You CAN have my number," 那么我们应该 “你可以要到我的电话号码”
Or...? What are we...? 还是 我们是
Yes. Yeah, I guess that's a yes. 是的 是 我估计是的
My gosh. Great... 我的天 好
Ok.
Put that in there. 拿着这个
And I'll be sure to treat you like a nasty little bitch. 我保证会把你当成一个下流淫荡的小婊子的
- That was a joke. - No, I know. -那是个笑话 -哦 我知道
- I know! - OK. I was, like, "Oh!" -我知道 -好 我还以为我说错了什么
OK. Great! 好 很好
I'll buzz you, then? 我会打电话给你的 好吗
完整版请点击
- ok. - ok. -好的 -好
Ok.
I can't stop smiling. Sorry, I... 我止不住笑 抱歉 我
It's OK. 没关系
I'll go. 我走了
Thank you for coming in today. 很感谢您今天能来
We really appreciate you considering us 我们很感激你选择我们
for your small business start-up loan. 来为您的小生意提供启动资金贷款
No problem. 没什么
I've read your application form. 我已经看了你的申请表
- Thank you. - It was... -谢谢你 -它很
funny. 有趣
OK, that wasn't my intention, but... 好吧 这虽然不是我的本意 但是
As you are probably aware, 你可能意识到
we haven't had the opportunity to support many - 我们还没有得到很多机会来支持许多
any - women-led businesses since the... 任何 女性发起的事业 自从那次
Sexual harassment case. 性骚扰事件之后
The sexual harassment case. 性骚扰事件
Yes. 是的
- Are you all right? - Yeah, sorry. I just... -你没事吧 -没事 抱歉 我只是
I ran from the station, so I'm just a bit hot. 我从车站跑来的 所以我有点点热
- I'm really excited about... - Water? -我真的很激动 -要喝点水吗
No, thanks. I'm fine. 不 谢谢你 我没事
Actually, yeah, water would be great. If I could... 实际上 好的 来点水挺好的 如果我能
Sure. There are a couple of details that we need to iron out, 当然 还有一些细节问题我们需要梳理
and one or two bits and 还有一些部分
pieces I'm going to need to see some more on. 我们需要进行充分的了解
It says in here 这里写着
that you opened a business with your partner... 你和你的同伴一起开始经商
Ok.
I'm sorry, that kind of 对不起 这种事情
thing won't get you very far here any more. 不会让你在这里得到多少好处的
No, sorry. I thought I had a top on underneath. 不 不好意思 我还以为我里面还穿了一件衣服
Yeah, OK. - No, seriously. In this case, genuine accident. -好的 好 -真的 我说真的 这件事情绝对是个意外
I can see, given our history, why you might think... 我明白 鉴于我们的历史 你为什么这么想
No! Seriously, I wasn't trying to. I was hot. 不 我说真的 我并没有想做什么 我只是很热
I take this kind of thing very seriously. 我对于此类事情看得很重要
I'm not trying to shag you! Look at yourself! 我并没有在勾引你 你看看你自己
Ok. 好吧
Please leave. 请你离开
No, you don't understand. I NEED this... 不 你不明白 我需要这个
- I need this loan. - Please, just leave. -我需要这笔贷款 -请你走吧
- Perv. - Slut. -变态 -荡妇
'The lecture will commence shortly.' 讲座即将开始
My sister. She's uptight and beautiful and probably anorexic, 我姐姐 她是个特别保守 但很漂亮 可能带点厌食症的女人
but clothes look awesome on her, so... 但是衣服穿在她身上总是很好看 所以
You're almost late. 你差点迟到
Had to do a flash poo in Pret. 不得不在普拉特上大号
Christ. Did you wash your hands? 上帝啊 你洗过你的手了吗
Of course not. 当然没有
My God! You are disgusting! Fucking hell. 上苍啊 你真恶心 去你的
Of course I washed my hands. 我当然洗过手了
It's not like I grew up without a mother. 我又不是没有教养
- Heard from Dad? - No. -有爸爸的消息吗 -没有
Dad's way of coping with two motherless daughters 爸爸和两个没妈的孩子相处的办法是
was to buy us tickets to feminist lectures, 给我俩买女权主义讲座的门票
start fucking our godmother and eventually stop calling. 和我们的教母睡觉 最后再也不联系我们了
You look tired. - Thanks. -你看起来很累 -谢谢
I've been sleeping really well recently. 我最近睡得特别好
Shit! 我去
I'm wearing the top that she "Lost" Years ago, so... 我现在穿着的这件上衣 是她几年前“弄丢”的 所以
this is going to be tense. 今天可能会有好戏了
- Do you want to take your coat off? - No. -你想脱掉你的外套吗 -不用了
Ok. 好吧
Sorry. Thanks. 不好意思 谢谢
So, any luck... 那么 有什么希望吗
- God, can we just have two seconds... - I was going to ask -上帝啊 我们就不能有两秒钟的 -我刚刚要问
- about the cafe. - I don't want to talk about it yet. -关于咖啡馆的事情 -我现在还不想谈论这个
- We won't talk, then. - Fine. -那我们就不谈 -好吧
- Hair looks nice. - Fuck off. -你头发看起来不错 -滚
The only thing harder 比起和我那个
than having to tell your super-high-powered, 控制欲强 完美主义
perfect, anorexic, rich super-sister 又超有钱的姐姐坦白自己没钱了
that you've run out of money 还要困难的事情
is having to ask her to bail you out. 就是求她救济我一下
I'm just going to ask her. 我现在要问她了

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
  • 序言:七十年代末,一起剥皮案震惊了整个滨河市,随后出现的几起案子,更是在滨河造成了极大的恐慌,老刑警刘岩,带你破解...
    沈念sama阅读 214,504评论 6 496
  • 序言:滨河连续发生了三起死亡事件,死亡现场离奇诡异,居然都是意外死亡,警方通过查阅死者的电脑和手机,发现死者居然都...
    沈念sama阅读 91,434评论 3 389
  • 文/潘晓璐 我一进店门,熙熙楼的掌柜王于贵愁眉苦脸地迎上来,“玉大人,你说我怎么就摊上这事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 160,089评论 0 349
  • 文/不坏的土叔 我叫张陵,是天一观的道长。 经常有香客问我,道长,这世上最难降的妖魔是什么? 我笑而不...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 57,378评论 1 288
  • 正文 为了忘掉前任,我火速办了婚礼,结果婚礼上,老公的妹妹穿的比我还像新娘。我一直安慰自己,他们只是感情好,可当我...
    茶点故事阅读 66,472评论 6 386
  • 文/花漫 我一把揭开白布。 她就那样静静地躺着,像睡着了一般。 火红的嫁衣衬着肌肤如雪。 梳的纹丝不乱的头发上,一...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 50,506评论 1 292
  • 那天,我揣着相机与录音,去河边找鬼。 笑死,一个胖子当着我的面吹牛,可吹牛的内容都是我干的。 我是一名探鬼主播,决...
    沈念sama阅读 39,519评论 3 413
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我猛地睁开眼,长吁一口气:“原来是场噩梦啊……” “哼!你这毒妇竟也来了?” 一声冷哼从身侧响起,我...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 38,292评论 0 270
  • 序言:老挝万荣一对情侣失踪,失踪者是张志新(化名)和其女友刘颖,没想到半个月后,有当地人在树林里发现了一具尸体,经...
    沈念sama阅读 44,738评论 1 307
  • 正文 独居荒郊野岭守林人离奇死亡,尸身上长有42处带血的脓包…… 初始之章·张勋 以下内容为张勋视角 年9月15日...
    茶点故事阅读 37,022评论 2 329
  • 正文 我和宋清朗相恋三年,在试婚纱的时候发现自己被绿了。 大学时的朋友给我发了我未婚夫和他白月光在一起吃饭的照片。...
    茶点故事阅读 39,194评论 1 342
  • 序言:一个原本活蹦乱跳的男人离奇死亡,死状恐怖,灵堂内的尸体忽然破棺而出,到底是诈尸还是另有隐情,我是刑警宁泽,带...
    沈念sama阅读 34,873评论 5 338
  • 正文 年R本政府宣布,位于F岛的核电站,受9级特大地震影响,放射性物质发生泄漏。R本人自食恶果不足惜,却给世界环境...
    茶点故事阅读 40,536评论 3 322
  • 文/蒙蒙 一、第九天 我趴在偏房一处隐蔽的房顶上张望。 院中可真热闹,春花似锦、人声如沸。这庄子的主人今日做“春日...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 31,162评论 0 21
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我抬头看了看天上的太阳。三九已至,却和暖如春,着一层夹袄步出监牢的瞬间,已是汗流浃背。 一阵脚步声响...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 32,413评论 1 268
  • 我被黑心中介骗来泰国打工, 没想到刚下飞机就差点儿被人妖公主榨干…… 1. 我叫王不留,地道东北人。 一个月前我还...
    沈念sama阅读 47,075评论 2 365
  • 正文 我出身青楼,却偏偏与公主长得像,于是被迫代替她去往敌国和亲。 传闻我的和亲对象是个残疾皇子,可洞房花烛夜当晚...
    茶点故事阅读 44,080评论 2 352

推荐阅读更多精彩内容