皇家律师第1季第3集中英台词整理和单词统计
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
-Half your age?-I know. | -她年龄才只有你一半大?-我知道 |
It's wrong, it won't end well. | 这样不行 不会有好结果的 |
-He knows it's against the rules.-Billy. | -他知道这违反了规定-Billy |
We're not sure how he fits in to modern life. | 我们不确定他是怎么适应现代生活的 |
What do you say, Miss? | 你是什么意思? |
When you've had fifteen years at the Bar, | 你要是有15年的律师经验 |
I might be interested in your opinion. | 我可能有兴趣听下你的意见 |
Now, you don't exist. | 但你现在什么都不是 |
This is not about me. | 这事不在于我 |
This is about who the jury believes. | 在于陪审团会相信谁 |
So... Abortion Act, 1967. | 那么...堕胎法案 1967年通过 |
Let's book you in, shall we? | 我们先预约 好吗? |
Hey! Whoa, whoa, whoa. | 嘿! 喔 喔 喔 |
完整版请点击 | |
Well, you're in front of Donovan, so you never know. | 呃 你要面对的是Donovan 结局难测 |
Why are you here? | 你为什么在这儿? |
The client needs to know the result quickly. | 当事人想尽快知道结果 |
Is the client all right? | 当事人还好吗? |
Why would I grant bail to a 16-year-old | 为什么我要给一个有四页前科记录 |
with four pages of form and a trial date a few days away? | 还有几天就要接受审判的16岁男孩批准保释? |
皇家律师高频词统计
皇家律师高频词
Why would I do that? | 我为什么要批准? |
-Good morning, Your Honour.-Good morning, Miss Costello. | -早上好 法官大人-早上好 Costello女士 |
Gross indecency. Public place. Broad daylight. | 光天化日下 公共场合 当众猥亵 |
Could go to prison for some time, if convicted. | 要是被定罪 够他在监狱里呆一阵子 |
Why would I take the risk? | 我什么要冒这个险? |
It's his mother's funeral tomorrow afternoon. | 他母亲的葬礼在明天下午举行 |
-That's a prison issue.-Yes, but they can't, | -我们讨论的是监禁-对 但是他们不能 |
or they won't, take him. | 或者说不会 带他去 |
-He's threatening to commit suicide. -Emotional blackmail. | -他有自杀倾向-这是苦肉计 |
Four suicides in the last three years | 过去三年内在关押Mark Draper的监狱里 |
where Mark Draper is being held and 38 serious attempts. | 发生了4起自杀和38起自杀未遂事件 |
They're not very good at keeping vulnerable children safe. | 他们无法保证这些无助少年的生命安全 |
You're saying | 你的意思是 |
he'd be less safe in custody than he would be on bail? | 他呆在监狱里还不如获释外出安全? |
That's a brave proposition for any member of the Bar to put. | 法律界很少有人会给出这么大胆的说法 |
Braver still for a judge to act on it. | 如果法官能同意的话那才叫勇敢 |
Are you flattering me, Miss Costello? | 你在奉承我吗 Costello小姐? |
I wouldn't try that on someone with Your Honour's integrity. | 我不会试图奉承正直的法官大人您的 |
He's 16 years old, his mother is dead | 他才16岁 他的母亲去世了 |
and he wants to say goodbye to her. | 他想同她作最后的告别 |
-Is there a father on the scene?-No. | -他父亲会在场吗-不会 |
Where would he stay? | 那他会住在哪里? |
There has to be a residence condition - and a proper one | 必须有一个适当的固定住所 |
- so that a curfew can be enforced. | 这样才能实行宵禁 |
I'm sorry, I really am, | 抱歉 我也想同意 |
but I can't grant unconditional bail. | 但我不能批准不符合条件的保释 |
Martha Martha. | |
35 Maverley Street, NW5. | Maverley街35号 西北5区 |
Whose address is that? | 谁的地址? |
Michael Connolly, Your Honour. | Michael Connolly 法官大人 |
My instructing solicitor. | 委托我的事务律师 |
That IS a brave proposition. | 相当勇敢的主张 |
You're one of a kind, Michael Connolly. | 你真与众不同 Michael Connolly |
Just trying to do what people should have been doing for him a long time ago. | 只是尽力去做人们早该为他做的事罢了 |
-What's stopping them?-He is. | -是什么让他们望而却步了?-他自己 |
And... And the nice man that got chatting to Mark | 还有... 还有三年前在Leicester广场的电玩城里 |
three years ago in an amusement arcade in Leicester Square. | 那个和Mark聊天的好心人 |
Pimp? | 皮条客? |
Uh-huh. Mark's been on remand for four months. | 啊哈 Mark已被关押了四个月 |
Away from his pimp. | 远离了那个皮条客 |
皇家律师台词本中英对照
皇家律师台词本单词标注
This is our chance, Martha. | 我们的机会来了 Martha |
-Miss?-Jake. | -女士?-Jake |
-Do you want to thank me for the listing?-What? | -你要感谢我的安排吗?-什么? |
I'm not sure any other judge in that building | 我想那栋楼里的其他法官 |
would have given your boy bail. | 可不一定会给你的当事人批准保释 |
Ah. Thank you, Billy. | 啊 谢谢 Billy |
He's always quite fancied you, old Donovan. | 老Donovan 他一直都很喜欢你 |
You really know how to make a girl feel good. | 你可真会讨女人欢心 |
-Thanks, Miss.-You're the best there is, Miss. | -谢谢 小姐-你是这儿最棒的 |
I bet you say that to every member of Chambers. | 我敢打赌你对律师会所有人都这么说 |
Ah, you're a product, | 你是个抢手货 |
Miss, with a USP I can sell over and over again. | 只要有卖点我就可以大卖特卖 |
When I put you up for something, | 每当我推举你 |
everybody knows what they're getting. | 所有人都知道他们会收获什么 |
What are they getting? | 他们会收获什么? |
Now you're just fishing. | 你在试探我 |
I'm pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
Can you sell that? | 你能把它卖出去吗? |
I thought barristers weren't allowed to wear their robes outside court? | 我还以为律师在法庭外是不允许穿长袍的 |
Do I care about rules like that? | 我会在意这种小事吗? |
-The Lord Chief.-Hi, Bob.-Hello, Niamh. | -首席法官-嗨 Bob-你好 Niamh |
Bob? Bob, the Lord Chief? | Bob? 你叫首席法官Bob? |
What kind of pupil are you, Niamh Cranitch? | 你到底什么来头啊 Niamh Cranitch? |
First time in 15 years | 15年来头一回 |
I've known something about my own life before you do. | 我比你先一步知道我自己的事 |
You don't know what to do, do you? | 你不知道怎么办 对吗? |
No. | 对 |
We'll manage this. | 我们会处理好的 |
When a barrister comes back to Chambers in his wig and gown, | 当一个律师一身律师袍行头回到律师会来 |
what's he saying, Jakey boy? | 有什么含义来着 小Jakey? |
He wants everybody to know he's been over the road in the Court of Appeal? | 他想炫耀他从上诉法院获胜而归 |
Bang on. | 正解 |
Clerking in his blood. | 天生就是当助理的料 |
-Don't tell anyone, Billy.-Of course. | -替我保密 Billy-当然 |
-Hello?-Good result, Sir? | -喂?-好消息 先生? |
It'll be in the Times Law Reports. | 会登上泰晤士报的法制专栏的 |
good publicity for Chambers, which is what matters. | 主要是能给我们律师做宣传 |
You're the best there is, Sir. | 你是这儿最棒的 |
-Billy?-Two minutes, Miss. | -Billy?-两分钟就好 |
-In court this morning, Martha?-Just a bail application. | -早上去法院了Martha?-只是个保释申请 |
Nothing, really. | 真没什么 |
-Yes, Miss?-Aged debt. | -有事吗?-旧账 |
-Miss?-9,000 I'm owed, dating back two years. | -什么?-两年前你欠了我9000镑 |
-Well, I've tried...-No, you haven't. | -呃 我一直想...-不 你一直没有 |
What's that, Miss? | 你想说什么? |
完整版请点击 | |
Your don't want to rock the boat with big solicitors | 你不会想跟那些德高望重的律师闹翻吧 |
by demanding payment for a junior member | 拖欠新人的报酬 |
when the same solicitors bring the senior end so much heavy work. | 给老员工分配繁重的工作 |
-That's not true.-You're lying. | -没这回事儿-你在说谎 |
I can read your face like a book. | 你有什么心思我一眼就能看出来 |
OK. Quid pro quo. | 好吧 作为补偿 |
The money is tight at the junior end, | 给初级成员的资金预算很紧张 |
so there's no room for new tenants. | 所以说没有位置给新人 |
I don't want any newcomers taking a bite of my small pie. | 我不想有任何新人来瓜分我的小蛋糕 |
We say no to both of them. Agreed? | 我们把他俩都拒绝 同意? |
That's for Chambers to vote on. | 这是由律师会全体成员一起表决的 |
Not many go against what you want. | 他们不至于都会反对你吧 |
-Pupil.-Yeah? | -实习生 -嗯? |
Turnbull and everything since. | 整理出关于Turnbull的资料 |
I need all the case law by 6pm. | 6点前我要看到所有的判例法 |
Yeah, I don't actually have.. | 呃 我其实没有.. |
-Yes?-Nothing. | -有问题吗? -没有 |
Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
Been a while since we co-defended. | 我们已有一段时间没有做同案辩护了 |
-Have we ever? -September 1999. | -我们合作过吗? -1999年9月 |
Multi-handed common assault, Hendon Mags. | 聚众袭击罪 在Hendon Mags法院 |
We went in there, all wigs blazing. | 我们走进去 一排亮闪闪的假发 |
We killed them, all of us walked. It was unforgettable. | 把对方打得落花流水 教人相当难忘啊 |
Except you don't wear wigs in a magistrates court. | 是啊 除了你在地方法院不戴假发 |
Yeah, well, metaphorically speaking. | 啊 打个比方而已 |
Er, Noah, I was just wondering if I could borrow your Archbold? | Noah 我可以借一下你的Archbold吗? |
No, sorry, | 不行 抱歉 |
I don't bring it into Chambers when I don't need it. | 不需要时我不会把它带到律师会来 |
Mr Zeigler, Andrew Wiles, your con is here. | Zeigler先生 Andrew Wiles 你的委托人来了 |
The cottaging? You're having a con in Chambers? | 那个公厕淫乱的? 你在律师会里见委托人? |
Yes. You're not? | 是啊 你不是有吗? |
No, five minutes, morning of the trial. | 才没有 开审前五分钟就够了 |
It's not like legal aid's got money to throw about. | 这可不像法律援助那样拿钱到处乱砸 |
-Sorry about the Archbold.-Don't worry. | -抱歉 Archbold的事帮不上忙 -没关系 |
What he means is that he spends no time in Crown Court, | 他想说他不用去皇家刑事法院 |
so he doesn't actually need his Archbold. | 所以他不需要看Archbold |
It hasn't left home in years. | 已经在他家里封尘了 |
-Where's yours?-On order. | -你的呢?-刚订购 |
If you'd care to follow me, Dr Wiles, | Wiles博士 如果你想找我的话 |
my office is just upstairs. | 我的办公室就在楼上 |
You all right? | 你还好吧? |
-Hello.-Hi. | -你好-嗨 |
Mark, this is Martha Costello. | Mark 这是Martha Costello |
That man there, Michael Connolly, | 坐在那儿的人 Michael Connolly |
I can't tell you what professional risks he's taking | 我无法告诉你他承担着怎样的职业风险 |
by having you on bail in his house. | 将你保释出来到他家里 |
Don't betray that trust. | 不要辜负他的信任 |
Is that your sports car in the car park? | 停车场里那辆跑车是你的吗? |
Yeah. | 是的 |
Where are you from, Mark? | 你来自哪里 Mark? |
Stoke. | 斯托克 |
It's a dump. | 一个破地方 |
It's a horrible, miserable dump. | 一个充斥着可怕和痛苦的地方 |
But they do have Rory Delap. | 但他们有Rory Delap |
You haven't really given Michael any instructions | 你还没向Michael说明任何事 |
and we need instructions. | 我们需要你的说明 |
I wasn't doing anything. | 我当时什么都没做 |
Do you spend time in that park? | 你在那个公园里呆过吗? |
No. | 没有 |
Never been there before. | 之前从没去过那里 |
And the toilet. | 那个公厕 |
It's a notorious cottage, is it? | 是个臭名昭著的同性恋淫窝 对吧? |
I don't know. | 我不知道 |
It was the first time I'd ever been there | 我是第一次去那 |
and I was just taking a piss and the copper jumped us. | 我撒尿的时候突然警察就把我们抓了 |
How old were you when you started working, Mark? | 你几岁开始工作的 Mark? |
Can I tell Martha? | 我能告诉Martha吗? |
13. | 13岁 |
-He ran away from home and came to London.-Drugs? | -他离家出走来到了伦敦-吸毒? |
I don't do drugs. | 我不碰毒品 |
-My Mum...-That's what he's running away from. | -我妈妈...-他想逃离的就是这个 |
She died of a heroin overdose. | 她吸入过量海洛因而死的 |
I'm sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
Glue? | 吸胶毒? |
Yeah. | 嗯 |
Tell me about the people who were arrested with you. | 说说和你一块儿被抓的那些人吧 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字