皇家律师第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计
| 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|
| I'm pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
| -Half your age?-I know. | -只有你一半大?-我知道 |
| It won't end well. He's got form, Niamh. Trust me. | 不会有好结果的 他有前科 Niamh 相信我 |
| Billy. | Billy他 |
| -We're not sure how he fits in.-What did you say, Miss? | -我们不确定他能不能适应-你什么意思? |
| You want him out, Kate, | 你想他出局 |
| it's a bit bigger than a clerking issue. | 这就不仅仅是法务助理的问题 |
| Never underestimate what I know, John. | 永远不要低估我 |
| I want you to have a future. | 我希望你拥有未来 |
| -I can't go back inside.-I know. | -我不能再回去里面的-我明白 |
| Did you win? | 赢了吗? |
| What did you get? | 结果怎么样? |
| Do you want a lift or not? | 你还想不想上车? |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| The rest of your aged debt. | 这是拖欠的最后一点旧账 |
| -All of it?-Yes. | -所有的?-对 |
| Thank you. | 谢谢 |
| Pleasure. | 不客气 |
| Can I just drop off a brief and pick up some papers? | 我就进去放下诉讼状和拿些文件行吗? |
| No.-Ten minutes? | -不行-就十分钟? |

皇家律师高频词统计

皇家律师高频词
| -No.-Five? | -不行-五分钟? |
| Ah, all right. | 啊 好吧 |
| -What was that?-What? | -怎么回事?-什么? |
| With the porter? | 那个门卫 |
| It's just charm.-Is that what it's called? | -个人魅力呗-就这么简单? |
| The thing is with charm is that it works. | 看上去是魅力发挥了作用 |
| But then there's the big question - what's underneath it? | 但有个很大疑问魅力下面是什么? |
| Are you all right? | 你还好吧? |
| -Noah-Kate -Noah.-Kate. | |
| -What's this?-Return. | -这是什么?-发还重审 |
| -From? -Me. | -哪儿来的?-我 |
| -Oh, it's Old Bailey. -That all right? | -中央刑事法院的-还不错吧? |
| I've got a robbery trial starting at Southwark on the same day. | 同一天我在Southwark有场抢劫案官司 |
| Have you checked with Billy about this yet? | 你和Billy说过这个吗? |
| Billy was born in Southend. | Billy是在Southend出生的 |
| You can think of it as quite near Norfolk. | 你可以发现那里离Norfolk相当近 |
| -I don't understand.-Not many black people in East Anglia... | -我不明白-东英吉利没多少黑人... |
| and almost no Jews at all. | 也几乎没有犹太人 |
| No. Billy? No way. | 不 Billy? 不可能 |
| So ask yourself why else don't you get the work? | 想想看为何你没活儿干? |
| You're 17 years call, Noah... | 你在这儿有17年了 Noah... |
| I've checked with John, he's fine about the Bailey return. | 我和John已经说过了 他对这个案子没意见 |
| Old Street on Monday? | 星期一在老街法院? |
| I can offer you Noah Zeigler. | 我可以把Noah Zeigler派给你 |
| What? | 什么? |
| He's doing Miss Brockman's return. | 他在做Brockman那个重审案 |
| Can I call you back? | 我等会再打给你好吗? |
| Suddenly you don't go through me any more? | 忽然之间你做事不再经过我同意了? |
| That was some crappy solicitor offering some crappy work, | 虽说是些很烂的事务律师找来的烂工作 |
| but it could have been anyone on the phone. | 但电话上的人有可能是任何人 |
| How do I look, John? | 我看起来如何 John? |
| Do I want to look like an idiot? | 我想让自己看着像个白痴吗? |
| I know everything or we die in here. | 我如果不事无巨细我们早就完蛋了 |
| Sometimes you're not around. | 有时候你并不在这儿 |
| -Boys.-Hello, sir. | -伙计们-你好 先生 |
| -What?-You never call me "sir". | -什么-你从不叫我 先生 |
| What is this, some kind of victim thing? | 怎么了 一副受害人的样子 |
| Why would you say that? | 你怎么这么说? |
| You're sounding a little bit paranoid. | 你说话听起来有点偏执 |
| You mean, I'm sounding a little bit Jewish. | 你是说 我说话有点像犹太人 |

皇家律师台词本中英对照

皇家律师台词本单词标注
| You are Jewish. | 你是犹太人啊 |
| I'm just going to ask you this, OK? | 我只想问你个问题 |
| What do you think of the Jews? | 你对犹太人有什么看法? |
| Second favourite race of all time. | 从来都是我第二喜欢的种族 |
| Excuse me. Hello? | 抱歉 喂? |
| Have you got any more details of the victim? | 你有弄到关于受害人更多的细节了吗? |
| Bloody hell. OK, thanks. | 真见鬼 好吧 谢了 |
| -Billy?-Mark Draper.-What about him? | -Billy?-是Mark Draper-他怎么了? |
| He's just been arrested. | 他刚刚被逮捕了 |
| It's not for cottaging this time, Miss. It's for murder. | 这回可不是公厕淫乱 是谋杀 |
| What do we know? | 我们掌握了什么? |
| -Not much yet.-Why not? | -还不多-为什么? |
| Just arrested, Miss. | 刚被逮捕 |
| Ok, well, I'll do the first appearance in the morning. | 好吧 上午我会参加初次聆讯 |
| It doesn't look good, | 不太好吧 |
| you knocking about a magistrates' court | 你的皇家律师申请正当其时 |
| when you're applying for silk. | 还去地方法院 |
| Yeah, well, looking good really doesn't matter. | 嗯 不过 好不好真得不重要 |
| -Your con's here, Miss.-What con? | -你的委托人来了-什么委托人? |
| -Have I got a con? | 我有委托人了? |
| Misconduct hearing, listed 2pm tomorrow, | 行为不当的听证会 明天下午两点 |
| Urquhart House. | 在Urquhart House |
| A police officer? | 是个警察? |
| I spend my life cross-examining lying police officers | 我的生命就花在盘问谎话连篇的警察上 |
| -how is this a good idea?-Asked for you, apparently. | -这是哪门子好主意?-显然是指名找你 |
| -What sort of misconduct?-It's a race thing, Miss. | -什么样的行为不当?-种族歧视 |
| A racist police officer? | 一个种族歧视的警察? |
| Is that what you're giving me? | 这就是你给我的? |
| Great! Just grea... | 很好! 非常好... |
| Would you like to come through to my room? | 请随我到办公室来 |
| Send somebody proper for Mark Draper. | 给Mark Draper找个像样的人去 |
| Scalextric. | 车模大赛 |
| Best game we had when we was kids. | 小时候最棒的游戏 |
| But what always happened was when you accelerated, | 可是当你加速的时候 |
| one of the cars went berserk and flew off the first corner. | 车往往会突然失控而滑出赛道 |
| That is Martha right now, she is that car. | Martha现在就是这种情况 她就是那辆车 |
| Why? | 为什么 |
| What do you think, Jake? | 你觉得呢 Jake? |
| What do you think can happen to make a Doris fly off the corners? | 你觉得什么情况会让女神们失控? |
| She's pregnant? | 她怀孕了? |
| You do not know this, all right? | 你什么都不知道 懂了吗? |
| It is more than your life is worth. | 这事儿关系重大 |
| So she does the racist copper | 让她做种族歧视的案子 |
| cos there's no chance of winning, | 是因为她根本不会赢 |
| so she can sit down for four days. | 这样她就可以休息四天 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| We've got to look after her, Jake, these next few months, | 我们得照顾她 Jake 在接下来的几个月 |
| we've got to keep her quiet, | 我们要让她安静些 |
| but she cannot know that we're doing that. | 但绝不能让她知道我们在这么做 |
| Did you say it? | 你说出口了吗? |
| Yes. | 是的 |
| -Directed at a colleague?-Yes. | -当着一个同事的面-是 |
| It was in the middle of a public order situation on a Saturday afternoon? | 是在一个周六下午执行治安任务的时候? |
| I was in a van with other officers. | 我当时和其他警官坐在车里 |
| And PC Johnson. | 有Johnson警员 |
| And you called PC Johnson... | 你称呼Johnson警员为... |
| "a lazy nigger"? | 一只懒黑鬼? |
| Why would you say a thing like that? | 你为什么会这么说? |
| He was slow getting out of the van. | 他下车太慢了 |
| So we're pleading guilty? | 我们打算认罪吗? |
| I don't want to. | 我不想 |
| I don't feel guilty. | 我不觉得有罪 |
| So what's the defence? | 你的抗辩是什么? |
| I've worked very, very hard to get where I've got, | 我付出了极大的努力才走到今天这个位置 |
| and I don't want to lose it all. | 我不想失去一切 |
| A racist who works hard is still a racist. | 种族主义者再怎么努力工作也还是个种族主义者 |
| What's the defence? | 你的抗辩是什么? |
| Ready? | 走吧? |
| -Yeah.-Let me call you back. | -好-我待会儿回你电话 |
| -I promised her half an hour.-Half an hour of what? | -我和她约了半小时-半小时去做什么? |
| -I think the junior end could do with some TLC.-Do you? | -我觉得低职人员也可以得到安慰-真的吗? |
| -Is that your idea, John?-Yeah. | -这是你的想法吗 John?-对 |
| Since when do you have ideas? | 你什么时候有自己的想法了? |
| All right, get on with your work. | 好了 继续干活儿 |
| He got all my aged debt in, | 他把我的旧账都算进来了 |
| he's here all day every day and he doesn't lie to you. | 他无时无刻不在这儿 他也不骗你 |
| What Billy does is invisible. | Billy做的事都是隐着的 |
| He works solicitors, | 他和事务律师打交道 |
| he does things we don't see, probably don't want to see. | 他有些事我们不知道 也许他不想让人知道 |
| He drinks and spends money. | 喝酒和花钱 |
| And we all think because he's out there drinking and spending | 我们都觉得因为他出去喝酒花费 |
| money it must mean that he's working on our behalf. He's not. | 就以为他在为我们出力 他才不是 |
| He's drinking and spending money. | 他就是喝酒和花钱 |
| I don't know, Kate. | 我不知道 Kate |
| We're the grown ups | 我们已经有资历了 |
| we employ him, not the other way round. | 是我们雇的他 不是他雇我们 |
| Come for a drink. | 来喝一杯吧 |
| You know where we are. | 你知道我们在哪儿 |
| It was a joke. | 那是个玩笑 |
| What kind of a joke? | 哪一种玩笑? |
| Police canteen in the 1970s kind of joke? | 19世纪70年代警局餐厅里的那种玩笑? |
| It wasn't intended to be abusive. | 我不是存心侮辱的 |
| First trial I ever did - Marylebone Magistrates' Court, | 我做的第一个案子 在Marylebone地方法院 |
| 2pm, Friday 15th May, 1995. | 1995年5月15日周五下午两点 |
| Dangerous driving - smacked into a lamp-post, | 危险驾驶 撞上了路边的灯柱 |
| just missing a pram with a baby in it. | 刚好擦过一辆载着小孩子的婴儿车 |
| The defence was, "I wasn't driving, it was my wife. | 那次抗辩是'开车的不是我 是我的妻子' |
| "And then she walked away, | 之后她离开了现场 |
| leaving the scene and me in the car in the front seat, with my seat belt on." | 留下了坐在前座还系着安全带的我 |
| It was my first day in court | 那是我第一次上庭 |
| and I got six months. | 结果我的委托人被判刑六个月 |
| Why are you telling me this? | 你为什么要告诉我这些? |
| Because it's the worst defence I've ever run in my life. | 因为这是我所做过最糟糕的辩护 |
| Until now. | 直到现在 |
| Can you give me a moment? | 你能等一会儿吗? |
| -Where's Billy?-I don't know. | -Billy人呢?-我不知道 |
| You're asking me to do a remand in the youth court? | 你要我去青少年法院做还押候审? |
| It's Miss Costello's rent boy. | 是Costello的应召男孩 |
| Yeah, but silk interviews are just around the corner, | 对 可是皇家律师的面试就要开始了 |
| what if someone sees me? | 如果有人看见我怎么办? |
| Exactly. | 就要这样 |
| Quite nice for the client to meet you now | 现在正是让委托人见你的好时候 |
| in case Miss Costello isn't available to do the trial. | 以防Costello女士没空做这个案子 |
| High profile murder, at the Old Bailey, around the time | 引人注目的谋杀案 在中央刑事法院 |
| decisions about silk are being made. | 正是选定皇家律师的关头上 |
| Why wouldn't she be available? | 为什么她没空? |
| Well, you know, things happen, don't they, sir? | 呃 事有不凑巧 对吧 先生? |
| You know how it goes. | 你懂的 |
| What kind of high profile? | 有多引人注目? |
| Sorry. Left these in here. | 抱歉 忘了这个 |
| You don't smoke, do you? | 你不是不抽烟吗? |
| Um, Mark Draper? | 呃 Mark Draper? |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字