皇家律师第1季第2集中英台词整理和单词统计
| 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|
| You knew you were going to cut my throat. | 你就是要打击我 |
| Doing my job, | 我只是在尽本分 |
| representing my client, reading the brief. | 做当事人的代表和解读诉讼状 |
| Don't take it personally, Martha. | 你别多想 Martha |
| -You're Martha Costello.-I'm not representing you. | -你是Martha Costello-我不是代表你 |
| No, I'm your new pupil. | 不 我是你的新学徒 |
| I'm the other new pupil, Niamh. | 我是另外一个实习律师 Niamh |
| Well, shouldn't we, er, shake hands or something? | 我们是不是该...握个手什么的? |
| Billy said this judge might be a reference for my Silk application. | Billy说这个法官可能成为我丝袍申请的推荐人 |
| -He said that to me too.-We can't both ask him. | -他也那样跟我说过-不可能我们都找他吧 |
| Let's see how we go. | 我们拭目以待 |
| -Do you think she'll get Silk?-Yes. | -你觉得她能穿上丝袍吗?-能 |
| You tell me you didn't do this and I will fight for you. | 只要你告诉我你是无辜 我就为你拼了 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| Do you find the defendant guilty or not guilty?-Not guilty. | -你们裁定被告人有罪还是无罪?-无罪 |
| -Yes!-He stole my medal! | -酷!-他偷了我的勋章 |
| Hello? Billy. | 喂? Billy |
| Yeah. I'm fine. Yeah. | 嗯 我很好 是的 |
| I'm coming in now. | 我马上过来 |
| Hi, yeah, yeah, I'll hold. | 嗨 好 好 我等着 |

皇家律师高频词统计

皇家律师高频词
| Yeah, can I make an appointment? | 嗯 我能预约吗? |
| Doesn't matter which doctor. | 随便哪个医生 |
| Can I take your name?' | 你的名字? |
| -Miss.-What is it? | -小姐-什么案子? |
| -Rape.-Er, I don't do rape. | -强奸案-呃 我不接这种的 |
| The process is unfair to victims. | 诉讼过程对受害人是不公平的 |
| Exactly. | 正解 |
| The rules of evidence are unjust and wrong. | 取证的规定既不公平也有错漏 |
| So... | 所以... |
| So what do the panel who are looking at your Silk application make of that? | 所以评审团会怎样看你的皇家律师申请呢? |
| She's a great advocate, | 她是个优秀的律师 |
| we need more women, | 我们需要更多女性角色 |
| but there is one whole part of the criminal justice system she wants to kick in our face. | 但她想挑战的是整个刑事司法体系 |
| Do we want that? | 这是我们乐见的吗? |
| Do we like being kicked in the face?" | 我们的权威乐意被人挑战吗? |
| If you get Silk, they cannot touch you. | 如果你穿上了丝袍 他们就无法左右你了 |
| Do only the work you want to do. But you have to get it first. | 想要随心所欲 就要先争取到丝袍 |
| It's the whole thing, OK? | 因为所有的事 懂吗? |
| The way some police treat women alleging rape, | 警察怎样对待那些声称被强奸的女人 |
| I mean, the way they get cross examined about | 我是说 她们要接受怎样的盘问 |
| what they were wearing, how much they had to drink and how they were asking for it. | 她们当时穿着什么 喝了多少酒 说了哪些话 |
| Anything else? | 还有呢? |
| The cross examination of rape victims sexual history, | 还要盘问受害人以往的性经历 |
| the fact that only 6% of all reported rapes end in conviction. | 事实上所有强奸案中只有6%的被告被定罪 |
| I mean, how would you do if some barrister took you through | 如果律师要求你在法庭上当着所有人的面 |
| your entire sex life in front of a courtroom full of people? | 坦白你过往全部的性生活 你会怎么做? |
| -I was in a band. So... | 我以前在乐队呆过 所以... |
| Oh, it's not funny, Nick. | 噢 这不好笑 Nick |
| No. | 对 |
| But you're doing this trial. Why's that? | 可你还是接了这个案子 为什么? |
| Why don't you go and make friends with Niamh? | 为什么你不去找Niamh玩呢? |
| Women do make it up though. | 女人确实会编造谎言 |
| It does happen. | 这事儿的确有过 |
| I mean, forget trials and rules of evidence and conviction rates | 我是说 把审判 证据规定 定罪率什么的 |
| and whatever... | 统统抛之脑后... |
| but women do invent rapes that never happened. | 但确实会有女人捏造没有发生过的强奸 |
| Oh, Billy, what's this? | 噢 Billy 这是什么? |
| -It's rape, sir.-I don't prosecute. | -强奸案 先生-我不做控方 |
| How many rape prosecutions make it all the way home to a guilty verdict? | 有多少强奸案能最终判定被告有罪的? |
| What are you saying? | 你什么意思? |

皇家律师台词本中英对照

皇家律师台词本单词标注
| Almost none. | 几乎没有 |
| Win a rape trial | 在东南部的巡回法庭里 |
| in front of the most influential judge | 当着最权威法官的面 |
| on the South Eastern circuit | 打赢一场强奸案的官司 |
| and you go straight to Silk, do not pass go. | 丝袍资格你就能手到擒来 好好把握机会 |
| -What makes you think it's winnable? | -什么让你觉得可以胜诉? |
| Apart from the sympathy from the women in the jury? | 除了女陪审团怀有恻隐之心之外? |
| Women on juries don't like rape victims. | 女陪审员并不喜欢强奸案受害人 |
| Not for the victim. For the prosecutor. | 不是受害人 是控方律师 |
| There's only one thing | 只有一种人 |
| that women find more attractive than a handsome man in uniform. | 能让女人觉得比穿制服的俊男还有魅力 |
| That's a WOUNDED handsome man in uniform. | 那就是一个受了伤 穿着制服的俊男 |
| -Yeah, but...-Jimmy! | -对 但是...-Jimmy! |
| New job. | 新任务 |
| You are now Mr Reader's bag man. | 你现在是Reader先生的小跟班了 |
| You will follow him, one step behind, | 你形影不离跟着他 |
| carrying all his gear, every step of the way. | 替他排忧解难 细心照顾 |
| Do you want to run a tab? | 您想喝点什么吗? |
| -No, just two glasses.-OK. | -不用 只要两个酒杯-好的 |
| Cheers. | 谢谢 |
| Thanks. | 谢谢 |
| Have you ever had sex with someone and not really wanted to? | 你有没和人发生过关系 但其实你并不想的? |
| What? | 什么? |
| You know, sometimes afterwards you wish you hadn't. | 你知道 有时你会后悔希望它没发生过 |
| What about before? | 那发生之前呢? |
| -Or during?-What is this? | -或在过程之中?-你想说什么? |
| I'm just looking for the boundary. | 我就想知道界限在哪里 |
| When does sex become rape? | 性行为什么时候会变成强奸? |
| When does yes become no? | 自愿何时会变成强迫? |
| I think men know when the other party is consenting. | 我觉得男人是知道对方是否自愿的 |
| Even if the woman is not actually saying "no" out loud, | 即使女人没有真的把拒绝说出口 |
| you know, I think it's there... | 我认为男人可以感觉到... |
| absence of consent. | 她不愿意 |
| And if the guy isn't sure, he should find out. | 如果他不确定的话 他应该问清楚 |
| What? | 什么? |
| Like, "Are you consenting?" | 难道问 你是自愿的吗? |
| How sexy is that? | 这也太扫兴了吧? |
| -Are you saying you've had experience of this, Nick? | 你在暗示你有这样的经历吗 Nick? |
| Haven't YOU? | 你没有过吗? |
| -Haven't we all...sort of?-Not me. | -我们不都有过...类似的吗?-我可没有 |
| 'Excuse me.' | 打扰一下 |
| -Hello, Niamh. Mind if I, er... | -你好 Niamh 介意我 呃... |
| -Hello.-Could you, er... | -你好-你能 呃... |
| why don't you go away? | 你怎么还不走? |
| What? | 什么? |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| Before I call the police and have you nicked for | 趁我还没揭发你偷香槟 |
| the theft of some very expensive champagne. | 叫警察把你抓进监狱里去 |
| Just smile, look at me like you love me, then leave. | 保持微笑 假装友好地看着我 然后走开 |
| Look, erm... I've got to go. | 那个 呃...我得走了 |
| -Oh?-Oh. | -哦?-噢 |
| Yeah... | 嗯... |
| sorry. I'll see you later. | 抱歉 我们下次再聊 |
| Bye. | 拜 |
| -You all right?-No. I lost a trial today. | -你还好吧?-不好 今天输官司了 |
| An innocent man is starting an eight-year prison sentence | 一个无辜的男人被判处8年监禁 |
| and he was fitted up by Surrey police. | 他是被萨里郡的警察陷害的 |
| Postcode justice, Niamh. | 地方公正 Niamh |
| Guildford juries | 吉尔福德郡的陪审团 |
| believe everything police officers tell them. | 对警方的证词深信不疑 |
| Are you always upset when you lose? | 你每次输官司都会这么沮丧吗? |
| Ten years ago - this week | 十年前 就在这个星期 |
| I was doing a death row appeal from Antigua. | 我为一名安提瓜岛的死囚上诉 |
| Their Lordships on the Privy Council | 那些枢密院的达官贵人们 |
| decided that my client, | 认定我的当事人 |
| hating the conditions on death row | 因难以忍受牢房恶劣的条件 |
| so much that he wanted to die, | 以致他宁愿接受死刑 |
| meant he was rational and reasoned | 认为他是在理智清醒的 |
| and not delusional and psychotic as we were trying to argue. | 而非我们反驳的在精神错乱下作出的决定 |
| The appeal failed? | 上诉失败了? |
| They executed him? | 他们处决了他? |
| They had to build their own coffins in the corridor outside the cells. | 他们还要在牢房外的走廊上自己造棺材 |
| He asked me to be there when they... | 他希望我在场 当他们... |
| It was... | 这实在... |
| Anyway... | 不管怎样... |
| How are you, Niamh? How's it going? | 你好吗 Niamh? 事情还顺利吗? |
| Yes, hello. | 喂 你好 |
| Sorry I...I called earlier. | 抱歉 我...我之前打过电话 |
| I wanted to make an appointment. | 我想预约一位医生 |
| What? No, no, no, no, no. | 什么? 不是不是 |
| I had to hang up. | 我当时有事 |
| What, couldn't you turn the computer back on? | 什么 你能把电脑重新打开吗? |
| It wouldn't be that difficult, would it? | 这不是很难 对吧? |
| OK. OK. | 好吧 好吧 |
| Well, can you tell me what time you open in the morning? | 那么 你们早上几点开始上班? |
| 'We open at 8 o'clock.' | 我们8点上班 |
| Thank you. | 谢谢 |
| Hello? | 喂? |
| Hello? | 喂? |
| Why are you laughing? | 你在笑什么? |
| Very grown up, pouring me a drink from a drinks cabinet. | 很老到嘛 从酒柜里拿酒给我喝 |
| Ice? | 加冰? |
| Are you laughing at me? | 你在笑我吗? |
| No. | 没 |
| My favourite book. | 我最爱的书 |
| I used to think my dad was Atticus Finch. | 我以前觉得我爸就是Atticus Finch |
| Well, Gregory Peck actually. | 呃 确切地说是格利高里·派克 |
| He turned out the light and went into Jem's room. | 他关灯走进Jem的房间 |
| He would be there all night, | 他整个晚上都会在那里 |
| and he would be there when Jem waked up in the morning. | 他会一直陪着Jem直到他醒来 |
| Can you get that? | 你能接下电话吗? |
| Hello? | 喂? |
| Shagger Reader's scored again! | 花花公子 Reader又得手了! |
| Sorry. Is Mr Reader there, by any chance? | 抱歉 请问Reader先生在旁边吗? |
| Morning, Miss! | 早上好 小姐! |
| Did he do the death row thing? | 他讲了那个死囚的故事没? |
| I suppose you could say it's his word against hers. | 我猜你会声称他俩只是口舌之争 |
| "You raped me." | "你强奸了我" |
| "Oh, no I didn't." | "噢 我没有" |
| "Oh, yes, you did." | "噢 你明明就有" |
| But the thing about non-stranger rape | 但是对于两个熟人间的强奸案而言 |
| is that it really comes down to is brief against brief. | 这就是律师和律师间的较量了 |
| You against me, Marth. | 你我之间的较量 Marth |
| You look a bit uncomfortable with that white ribbon round you brief. | 看你对诉讼状上的白绶带的感觉不太自在啊 |
| Mr Human Rights prosecuting. | 人权卫士 |
| Yeah, well, rape's different. | 是啊 但强奸案就不一样了 |
| I'm going to see the victim. | 我要去见受害人了 |
| Complainant. Not victim. | 是原告 不是受害人 |
| When you've had 15 years at the Bar | 如果你有15年的律师资历 |
| I might be interested in your opinion. | 我可能还有兴趣听一下你的意见 |
| Right now, you don't exist. | 而现在 你还什么都不是 |
| You coming? | 要一起吗? |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字