维京传奇第1季第5集中英台词整理和单词统计

维京传奇第1季第5集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
♪More♪ ♪请赐予我♪
♪Give me more♪ ♪更多♪
♪Give me more♪ ♪更多♪
♪If I had a heart I could love you♪ ♪我若有心就会爱你♪
♪If I had a voice I would sing♪ ♪我若有声便会高歌♪
♪After the night when I wake up♪ ♪沉沉黑夜我将苏醒♪
♪I'll see what tomorrow brings♪ ♪敢问明日将奈我何♪
♪I... I... I...♪ ♪我...我...我...♪
♪If I had a voice I would sing♪ ♪我若有声就会歌唱♪
May the gods protect him, always. 愿诸神能一直庇佑着他
Thank you, my lord. 谢谢你领主大人
I hope your boy brings you profit. 愿你的孩子能给你带来利益
That's the last one, my lord. 他是最后一个了领主大人
完整版请点击
Okay. 知道了
May I ask you something? 我能问你几个问题吗
Am I still your slave? 我还是你的奴隶吗
Doesn't matter. 这不重要
It matters because I've noticed in your world, 这很重要因为我发现在你们的世界里
slaves are often treated worse than dogs. 奴隶的待遇通常比狗还差

[图片上传失败...(image-b744dd-1648480396267)]
[图片上传失败...(image-8ca40b-1648480396267)]

Do I treat you like a dog? 我把你当狗一样对待了吗
It's not my point. 我不是这个意思
Legally you could beat me to death, 从法律上来说你可以把我打死
and there will be no penalty. 而且不会被惩罚
Everyone else in your world is subject to the law. 你们世界里的每个人都要遵守法律
It's just the way it is. 法律就是这样的
A man can rape his famale slave, 一个男人可以强奸他的女性奴隶
but not to free woman. 但不能强奸自由的女人
It is true that we distinguish... 我们确实是把
between those capture in battle, 战斗中抓获的奴隶
and our own free men and women. 和我们这些自由的人分得很清楚
In any case. 无论如何
What do you say "your world"? 你所说的"你们的世界"是什么意思
You live here now. 你现在生活在这里
This is your world. 这里也是你的世界
And I've never seen you try to escape. 而且我从没看到过你试图逃跑
I am less and less interested in escaping now. 我现在对逃跑的兴趣是越来越小了
Even if I could. 就算我有这个能力
But I would like to be a free man. 但是我更愿意成为一个自由的男人
If it matters so much to you. 如果自由对你很重要的话
It does. 确实很重要
What are you preparing for? 你是要准备做什么
What do you mean? 你什么意思
I've watched you. 我观察过你
You are about to do something. 你在伺机而动
You have made yourself very strong. 你把自己变得很强大
Perhaps not strong enough. 也许还不够强大
What do the gods say? 诸神怎么说
What do you know about our gods, priest? 你对我们的神明又了解多少神父
Finish the fish. 去把鱼弄好
In silence. 声音小点
Let the man who thinks that he has descended from the gods, 让那些自以为是诸神后裔的人明白
learn that he is human after all. 他们终究是凡人
We're under attack. 我们遭受攻击了
Gyda. Bjorn. 吉达比约恩
Get Bjorn. 去把比约恩找来
Take this. Stay back. 拿着这个退到后面去
Athelstan... 艾塞斯坦
Take this. 拿着这个
What shall we do? 我们该怎么做

[图片上传失败...(image-48982c-1648480396267)]
[图片上传失败...(image-cac722-1648480396267)]

Should we run? 逃跑吗
No, we stay. 不我们留下来
Your father will be back. 你父亲会回来的
But there are too many of them. 但是敌人数量太多了
Stay strong. Be ready. 坚强点准备迎战
He's in the house, my lord! 他在屋子里领主大人
Father! 父亲
You're hurt. 你受伤了
We have to go now. 我们现在得撤了
What's happening? 发生什么事了
Father please tell me? 父亲请你告诉我
We have to get to the boat. 我们得即刻上船
- Are you coming? - Go. -你会来吗-快走
Quickly, Gyda! Come on, boy. 快吉达快走孩子
Father, I won't go without you. 父亲你不走我也不走
Boy, don't argue! 孩子别不听话
Father, I don't want to go without you. 父亲你不走我也不想走
Ragnar Lothbrok! 拉格纳·罗斯布洛克
I'm right behind you. Now go. 我就跟在你身后快走
Go on, quick. Go, boy, go. 快走快走孩子走
Ragnar Lothbrok! Show yourself! 拉格纳·罗斯布洛克现身吧
Show yourself! 快现身
Come on. Come on. 快走快点
Help! Help! 救命救命
Do you accept that you are a criminal? 你承认你是一个罪人吗
That you are worthy only of defeat, 承认你只配失败
worthy only of death. 只配去死吗
I accept my fate. 我接受我的命运
Let me speak with my god. 我要跟我的神说话
Get down! 躺下
Hurry! 快点
Odin, 奥丁神
lord of lords, 众神之主
father, help me. 父亲救我
After him. 跟上他
Burn the house! 烧掉房子
Bring him back alive. 活捉他
Yes, lord. 是大人
There! 那里
There he is. 他在那里
Where is he? 他在哪里
Can you see him? 你们看到他了吗
Where is father? 父亲在哪里
He's there somewhere. 他就在那边的某个地方
Where are they? 他们在哪
完整版请点击
Father! 父亲
Is he dead? 他死了吗
He's dead, isn't he? 他死了对吗
He's dead! 他死了
Is he dead? 他死了吗
I don't know, lord. 我不知道大人
Seize his boat. 没收他的船
Yes, lord. 是大人
He's a criminal. 他是个罪人
He's not entitled to property. 他无权享有财产
And if you come across his family, 如果你们发现他的家人
bring them here so we can talk to them. 带过来让我们问话
Yes, lord Haraldson. 是哈拉德森大人
You let him escape. 你让他逃掉了
I will not forget that. 我不会忘记这一点
Floki! 弗洛基
Floki! 弗洛基
Floki! 弗洛基
Who are you? 你是谁
I must speak with Floki. Is he here? 我必须跟弗洛基谈谈他在吗
Bjorn? 比约恩
My father is dying. 我父亲快死了
Helga, get the bark of the ash, 海尔格拿树皮灰来
and the garlic and the sage. 还有大蒜和鼠尾草
Get the sage. 拿鼠尾草来
We make a paste to put on the wounds. 我们要做成糊状敷在伤口上
But first we must clean them. 但是先要清理伤口
And the only way to make them clean is with fire. 清理伤口的唯一办法是用火烫
Bjorn, get more logs back there. 比约恩去后面再拿点木头来
A knife...
We must bid welcome to our guest. 我们得向我们的客人表示欢迎
Guest? You didn't tell me to expect a guest! 客人你没有告诉我会有客人来
This is Earl Bjarni. 这位是比雅尼伯爵
He is a Swede. 他是瑞典人
This is my wife Siggy 这位是我妻子西吉
and my daughter Thyri. 和我女儿西莉亚
You are welcome, my lord. 欢迎你领主大人
Thank you. It was a very hard crossing, I must say. 谢谢我不得不说这次跨海旅途很艰辛
You're right. 你说的没错
She's very pretty, my lord Haraldson. 她很美丽哈拉德森大人
Come, feast with us. 来吧与我们一起享受盛宴吧
Sit over here. 坐这里
So that you may get to know each other 这样你们就能互相
a little bit better. 多了解一下对方了
Forgive me, but why would they get to know each other better? 抱歉但是为什么他们要互相多了解一下
Because they are being married. 因为他们将会结婚
- But he's... - It's arranged. -但是他是...-已经安排好了
May I? 我可以吗
You will have no regrets, my dear child. 你不会后悔的我亲爱的孩子
I will make you a good husband 我会做一个好丈夫
and you will provide me with many sons, 而你会给我生很多儿子
of that I am quite certain. 这一点我非常肯定
The celebration, shall be later this year, 婚礼庆典会在今年举行
when I shall return, laden with gifts. 晚一点我会满载礼物回来
In the meantime, 同时
Please accept this as a token of my affection. 请接受这枚戒指作为我对你爱的见证

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
  • 序言:七十年代末,一起剥皮案震惊了整个滨河市,随后出现的几起案子,更是在滨河造成了极大的恐慌,老刑警刘岩,带你破解...
    沈念sama阅读 214,504评论 6 496
  • 序言:滨河连续发生了三起死亡事件,死亡现场离奇诡异,居然都是意外死亡,警方通过查阅死者的电脑和手机,发现死者居然都...
    沈念sama阅读 91,434评论 3 389
  • 文/潘晓璐 我一进店门,熙熙楼的掌柜王于贵愁眉苦脸地迎上来,“玉大人,你说我怎么就摊上这事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 160,089评论 0 349
  • 文/不坏的土叔 我叫张陵,是天一观的道长。 经常有香客问我,道长,这世上最难降的妖魔是什么? 我笑而不...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 57,378评论 1 288
  • 正文 为了忘掉前任,我火速办了婚礼,结果婚礼上,老公的妹妹穿的比我还像新娘。我一直安慰自己,他们只是感情好,可当我...
    茶点故事阅读 66,472评论 6 386
  • 文/花漫 我一把揭开白布。 她就那样静静地躺着,像睡着了一般。 火红的嫁衣衬着肌肤如雪。 梳的纹丝不乱的头发上,一...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 50,506评论 1 292
  • 那天,我揣着相机与录音,去河边找鬼。 笑死,一个胖子当着我的面吹牛,可吹牛的内容都是我干的。 我是一名探鬼主播,决...
    沈念sama阅读 39,519评论 3 413
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我猛地睁开眼,长吁一口气:“原来是场噩梦啊……” “哼!你这毒妇竟也来了?” 一声冷哼从身侧响起,我...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 38,292评论 0 270
  • 序言:老挝万荣一对情侣失踪,失踪者是张志新(化名)和其女友刘颖,没想到半个月后,有当地人在树林里发现了一具尸体,经...
    沈念sama阅读 44,738评论 1 307
  • 正文 独居荒郊野岭守林人离奇死亡,尸身上长有42处带血的脓包…… 初始之章·张勋 以下内容为张勋视角 年9月15日...
    茶点故事阅读 37,022评论 2 329
  • 正文 我和宋清朗相恋三年,在试婚纱的时候发现自己被绿了。 大学时的朋友给我发了我未婚夫和他白月光在一起吃饭的照片。...
    茶点故事阅读 39,194评论 1 342
  • 序言:一个原本活蹦乱跳的男人离奇死亡,死状恐怖,灵堂内的尸体忽然破棺而出,到底是诈尸还是另有隐情,我是刑警宁泽,带...
    沈念sama阅读 34,873评论 5 338
  • 正文 年R本政府宣布,位于F岛的核电站,受9级特大地震影响,放射性物质发生泄漏。R本人自食恶果不足惜,却给世界环境...
    茶点故事阅读 40,536评论 3 322
  • 文/蒙蒙 一、第九天 我趴在偏房一处隐蔽的房顶上张望。 院中可真热闹,春花似锦、人声如沸。这庄子的主人今日做“春日...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 31,162评论 0 21
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我抬头看了看天上的太阳。三九已至,却和暖如春,着一层夹袄步出监牢的瞬间,已是汗流浃背。 一阵脚步声响...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 32,413评论 1 268
  • 我被黑心中介骗来泰国打工, 没想到刚下飞机就差点儿被人妖公主榨干…… 1. 我叫王不留,地道东北人。 一个月前我还...
    沈念sama阅读 47,075评论 2 365
  • 正文 我出身青楼,却偏偏与公主长得像,于是被迫代替她去往敌国和亲。 传闻我的和亲对象是个残疾皇子,可洞房花烛夜当晚...
    茶点故事阅读 44,080评论 2 352

推荐阅读更多精彩内容