维京传奇第1季第6集中英台词整理和单词统计

维京传奇第1季第6集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
♪More♪ ♪请赐予我♪
♪Give me more♪ ♪更多♪
♪Give me more♪ ♪更多♪
♪If I had a heart I could love you♪ ♪我若有心就会爱你♪
♪If I had a voice I would sing♪ ♪我若有声便会高歌♪
♪After the night when I wake up♪ ♪沉沉黑夜我将苏醒♪
♪I'll see what tomorrow brings♪ ♪敢问明日将奈我何♪
♪I... I... I...♪ ♪我...我...我...♪
♪If I had a voice I would sing♪ ♪我若有声就会歌唱♪
What is it? 这是什么意思
My lord, this man says he has a message for you 领主大人这个男人说他有话带给您
from Ragnar Lothbrok. 拉格纳·罗斯布洛克的话
Let him go! 放开他
完整版请点击
What's the message? 什么消息
Ragnar Lothbrok challenges you to meet him in single combat. 拉格纳·罗斯布洛克想要跟您单挑
Ragnar Lothbrok has a very high opinion of himself. 拉格纳·罗斯布洛克可真看得起自己啊
Well, he is a descendant of Odin. 当然了他可是奥丁神的后裔嘛
Ragnar said that if you refuse his challenge, 拉格纳说如果你拒绝了他的挑战
then shame would follow you the rest of your life. 耻辱将伴随你的余生

[图片上传失败...(image-fe6fe1-1648480403852)]
[图片上传失败...(image-5c7973-1648480403852)]

There would be greater shame 我要是接受了一个罪犯的挑战
in accepting a challenge from a criminal. 那才是天大的耻辱
That would suggest that I take him seriously 那就意为着我是很严肃地
that I see him as an equal. 把他当做对手来看待
The challenge is declined. 挑战被拒绝
When Ragnar Lothbrok appears in Kattegat, 若拉格纳·罗斯布洛克在卡特加特海峡出现
he will be put in chains. 我们会把他抓起来
Stones and bones. 石头与骨头
He searches for your death. 他想让你死
Does he desire to be Earl? 他想当伯爵吗
If he kills you, would it not be so? 如果他杀了你这不是顺其自然吗
Tell Ragnar Lothbrok I accept his challenge. 告诉拉格纳·罗斯布洛克我接受他的挑战
Take him away. 带他出去
- Ragnar... - What? -拉格纳...-怎么了
Let's go away. 我们走吧
Let's leave here. 离开这里
This is not the only place for us. 这并不是我们唯一的容身之地
He is old. 他老了
What are you frightened of? 你还怕什么呢
You can't fight. 你不能战斗
You're still too weak. 你还是太虚弱了
Perhaps that makes us equal. 也许这样才算公平
Never fight unless you know the odds are in your favor. 除非你胸有成竹否则不要去
That is our way. 那才是我们的选择
Who sets the odds? 输赢谁能说了算呢
Our fates are already decided. 我们的命运早已注定
You don't believe that and neither do I. 你不相信命运我也是
You are wrong. 你错了
I do believe it. 我确实相信命运
Come to bed. 上床吧
You need to rest, to sleep. 你需要休息好好睡一觉
Yes, I will. 是啊我会的
There's always time to sleep. 总会有时间睡觉的
I was thinking about our boys, 我在想我们的儿子们
what they would look like now. 如果他们还在世现在长成什么样子了
Don't... Don't think about them. 别...别想他们了
Think about tomorrow. 想想明天的事儿吧
When I must kill a man for whom I have 明天我必须为了我最尊敬的人
the utmost respect. 开杀戒了
Respect? 尊敬

[图片上传失败...(image-348ed9-1648480403852)]
[图片上传失败...(image-78997e-1648480403852)]

You respect Ragnar Lothbrok? 你尊敬拉格纳·罗斯布洛克吗
Why not? 为什么不
He is what I used to be... 他就像从前的我
restless, ambitious. 野心勃勃
And he was right about the western lands. 而且他对于西方世界的看法是对的
But I always knew that in my heart. 但是对此我早已心中有数了
Then why didn't you tell him? 那你为什么不告诉他
Because the moment that I reached out 因为如果我承认了
to Ragnar Lothbrok, 拉格纳·罗斯布洛克的看法
was the moment that all my friends, 那就意味着我所有的朋友
all my supporters would have deserted me 所有的支持者将会离我而去
and joined him. 而加入他的队伍
It was impossible to do it. 我不能让那种事情发生
But it's true, 但是那是真的
our fates have brought us together. 我们的命运把我们召唤到一起
And maybe he's opened the western lands for me. 也许他已为我开启了通往西方世界的大门
That is my hope, after I kill him. 那是我的夙愿在我杀了他之后
The seer promised you would kill him? 先知预示说你能杀了他吗
Yes. 是的
Good. 很好
I'm sure that's our first child. 我确定咱们很快就要有第一个孩子了
Now get up and fetch me some pickled herrings. 现在你起来去给我弄点腌鱼吃
I'm starving. 我饿了
I don't like the smell of them in the bed. 我不喜欢床上有鱼腥的味道
Your clothes are smelly enough as it is. 你的衣服就已经够臭的了
Why can't you just wash like everyone else? 你怎么就不能跟别人一样洗洗衣服
I thought a wife wasn't supposed to nag her husband 我以为只有老夫老妻互相厌倦之后
until they'd had time to grow tired of each other? 妻子才会唠叨丈夫
If you don't get up and fetch me some herrings 如果你不起来给我去拿腌青鱼
I will beat you. 就等着挨打吧
Perhaps that will make you show a little life 不管怎样也许你挨了打我们做爱的时候
when we have sex, in any case! 你就不会像个死人一样了
Very well. 说得好
I'll go. 我去
I can't wait till tomorrow. 我等不及想要到明天了
Personal combat is always thrilling. 一对一决斗总是令人兴奋
Who is this Ragnar Lothbrok? 这个拉格纳·罗斯布洛克是什么人
I've heard many people talk about him. 我已经听到过很多人谈论他了
I don't talk about him. 我就不谈论他
He's my father's enemy. 他是我父亲的敌人
Lord,
high one, hear me. 至高无上的神请听到我
Listen to me. 听我说
Give me your favor this day. 今天请您眷顾我
Grant me your blessing as you have done in the past, 像过去一样赐福于我
完整版请点击
and I will make a sacrifice of my enemy, 如果您喜欢我的敌人的死亡
if his death pleases you. 我将用他给您献祭
Give me a sign... 请给我一个预示
I cannot feel your presence... 我感觉不到你的存在...
Husband...? 丈夫
Our sons' hair. 我们儿子的头发
Believe at least in them, 至少相信他们
and in yourself. 还有你自己
Don't look so worried. 别这么担心
This is a personal combat. 这是一场一对一的决斗
The combatants can choose any weapon 决斗双方可以选择自己想要的
and shield they desire. 任意武器和盾牌
Each man has two shields. 每个人有两个盾牌
If both are broken, 如果两个都坏了
there can be no further replacement. 就不再有替换的盾牌
Father, you can do it! 父亲你能赢的
You can do it, Earl! 你能赢的伯爵
Finish him! 解决掉他
Lord Odin is here, 奥丁神在这里
waiting to see which one of us 等着看他是要带你还是我
he will take to his great hall. 去他的圣殿
So I shall... 所以是我...
I shall dine, after all, 终究还是我去赴宴
at the high table with the Aesir. 去跟亚瑟神族一起坐在贵宾席上
No!
No!
No!
Tonight I shall be drinking with our boys. 今晚我就能跟儿子们一起喝酒了
Kill him! 杀死他
Kill him! 杀死他
Hail, Earl Ragnar. 拉格纳伯爵万岁
hail, Earl Ragnar! 拉格纳伯爵万岁
Hail, Earl Ragnar! 拉格纳伯爵万岁
Hail, Earl Ragnar! 拉格纳伯爵万岁
Hail, Earl Ragnar! 拉格纳伯爵万岁
Hail, Earl Ragnar! 拉格纳伯爵万岁
Hail, Earl Ragnar! 拉格纳伯爵万岁
Hail, Earl Ragnar. 拉格纳伯爵万岁
Hail, Earl Ragnar! 拉格纳伯爵万岁
Hail, Earl Ragnar! 拉格纳伯爵万岁
Take it! 坐上去
- Take it! - Take it! -坐上去-坐上去
Lord Ragnar, 拉格纳大人
I have come to swear to you my allegiance 我来向您宣誓我的忠诚
and fealty to you and your family from this day. 从今天起效忠于您和您的家人
Leif, you are my friend. 里弗你是我的朋友
And you, Torstein, 还有你托尔施泰因
and you, Arne, 还有你阿恩
you are my friends. 你们都是我的朋友
What is your name? 你叫什么名字
Tostig, lord Ragnar. 托斯蒂格拉格纳大人
Do you swear allegiance and fealty 你要立誓从今天起效忠于
to me and to my family from this day forth? 我和我的家人吗
That won't be so long then! 你也效忠不了多久了
By my sacred rings I swear. 我以神圣的臂环起誓
But I also have a favor to ask, lord. 但我还有个请求大人

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
  • 序言:七十年代末,一起剥皮案震惊了整个滨河市,随后出现的几起案子,更是在滨河造成了极大的恐慌,老刑警刘岩,带你破解...
    沈念sama阅读 214,588评论 6 496
  • 序言:滨河连续发生了三起死亡事件,死亡现场离奇诡异,居然都是意外死亡,警方通过查阅死者的电脑和手机,发现死者居然都...
    沈念sama阅读 91,456评论 3 389
  • 文/潘晓璐 我一进店门,熙熙楼的掌柜王于贵愁眉苦脸地迎上来,“玉大人,你说我怎么就摊上这事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 160,146评论 0 350
  • 文/不坏的土叔 我叫张陵,是天一观的道长。 经常有香客问我,道长,这世上最难降的妖魔是什么? 我笑而不...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 57,387评论 1 288
  • 正文 为了忘掉前任,我火速办了婚礼,结果婚礼上,老公的妹妹穿的比我还像新娘。我一直安慰自己,他们只是感情好,可当我...
    茶点故事阅读 66,481评论 6 386
  • 文/花漫 我一把揭开白布。 她就那样静静地躺着,像睡着了一般。 火红的嫁衣衬着肌肤如雪。 梳的纹丝不乱的头发上,一...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 50,510评论 1 293
  • 那天,我揣着相机与录音,去河边找鬼。 笑死,一个胖子当着我的面吹牛,可吹牛的内容都是我干的。 我是一名探鬼主播,决...
    沈念sama阅读 39,522评论 3 414
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我猛地睁开眼,长吁一口气:“原来是场噩梦啊……” “哼!你这毒妇竟也来了?” 一声冷哼从身侧响起,我...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 38,296评论 0 270
  • 序言:老挝万荣一对情侣失踪,失踪者是张志新(化名)和其女友刘颖,没想到半个月后,有当地人在树林里发现了一具尸体,经...
    沈念sama阅读 44,745评论 1 307
  • 正文 独居荒郊野岭守林人离奇死亡,尸身上长有42处带血的脓包…… 初始之章·张勋 以下内容为张勋视角 年9月15日...
    茶点故事阅读 37,039评论 2 330
  • 正文 我和宋清朗相恋三年,在试婚纱的时候发现自己被绿了。 大学时的朋友给我发了我未婚夫和他白月光在一起吃饭的照片。...
    茶点故事阅读 39,202评论 1 343
  • 序言:一个原本活蹦乱跳的男人离奇死亡,死状恐怖,灵堂内的尸体忽然破棺而出,到底是诈尸还是另有隐情,我是刑警宁泽,带...
    沈念sama阅读 34,901评论 5 338
  • 正文 年R本政府宣布,位于F岛的核电站,受9级特大地震影响,放射性物质发生泄漏。R本人自食恶果不足惜,却给世界环境...
    茶点故事阅读 40,538评论 3 322
  • 文/蒙蒙 一、第九天 我趴在偏房一处隐蔽的房顶上张望。 院中可真热闹,春花似锦、人声如沸。这庄子的主人今日做“春日...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 31,165评论 0 21
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我抬头看了看天上的太阳。三九已至,却和暖如春,着一层夹袄步出监牢的瞬间,已是汗流浃背。 一阵脚步声响...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 32,415评论 1 268
  • 我被黑心中介骗来泰国打工, 没想到刚下飞机就差点儿被人妖公主榨干…… 1. 我叫王不留,地道东北人。 一个月前我还...
    沈念sama阅读 47,081评论 2 365
  • 正文 我出身青楼,却偏偏与公主长得像,于是被迫代替她去往敌国和亲。 传闻我的和亲对象是个残疾皇子,可洞房花烛夜当晚...
    茶点故事阅读 44,085评论 2 352

推荐阅读更多精彩内容