Well, what are you waiting for? |
你到底在等什么 |
In the name of God, who are you? |
以上帝之名你们到底是谁 |
Why have you come here? |
为什么来这儿 |
This is a place of God. |
这是上帝的神圣之地 |
If you do not resist, we will not hurt you. |
你要是不反抗我们就不会伤害你 |
Tell that to your people, priest. |
告诉你的信众们吧神父 |
Tell them not to be afraid. |
让他们不用害怕 |
God bless. |
上帝保佑你们 |
Knut! Leave her alone! |
克努特放开她 |
Leave her alone! |
快放开她 |
What do you care for this Saxon, you bitch? |
你管这个撒克逊人干什么臭婊子 |
Where is Knut? |
克努特在哪 |
Where is Knut? |
克努特在哪 |
I killed him. |
我杀了他 |
You killed him? |
你杀了他吗 |
He raped a Saxon woman. |
他强奸了一个撒克逊妇女 |
Then he tried to rape me. |
之后又试图强奸我 |
Did anyone else see it happen? |
有没有别的人看到 |
That's a pity. |
那太遗憾了 |
And where were you? |
当时你在哪 |
Hold! |
等等 |
What is it? |
什么情况 |
Who is there?! |
谁在那 |
Archers front! |
弓箭手上前 |
Shield wall! |
盾墙 |
Stand! |
站起 |
Rise! |
推进 |
Open! |
打开盾墙 |
Up onto the overturned keel, |
颠覆的龙骨之上 |
clamber, with a heart of steel, |
攀爬之心坚如磐石 |
cold is the ocean's spray... |
海上浪花冰冷如刺 |
And your death is on its way, |
你们死亡既已紧逼至此 |
with maidens you have had your way... |
无论断头抑或溺毙 |
Each must die some day! |
人终究不免一死 |
- Ragnar! - Close the wall! |
-拉格纳-补上盾墙 |
Shield wall! |
盾墙 |
How could this happen, my lord Wigea? |
怎么会这样威吉亚大人 |
Sire, I have never in my life |
陛下我这辈子都没见过 |
seen men fight as these northmen fight. |
有人会像那些北方人那样打仗 |
Believe me, there's something devilish in the way they look, |
相信我他们眼里只看到邪恶 |
in their lack of fear in the face of death. |
面临死亡时无所畏惧 |
My lord, that is just a counsel of despair. |
大人你那只是绝望后的托辞罢了 |
Are these pagans not men, like we are? |
那些异教徒难道不跟我们一样是人吗 |
Do they not bleed when they are cut? |
难道受伤后不会流血吗 |
Or do they have wings and tongues of fire? |
抑或他们会飞还是会喷火吗 |
完整版请点击 |
|
No, sire. |
没有陛下 |
Who are they? |
他们是什么人 |
We captured two of them, who were guarding their boat. |
我们抓住了两个守船的人 |
We couldn't understand anything they said at all, |
但是完全听不懂他们在说什么 |
except one word: |
除了一个词 |
Ragnar. |
拉格纳 |
Ragnar. |
拉格纳 |
Death is on its way to take Kauko. |
死神马上就会来带走卡库 |
Don't grieve for him. Don't pity him. |
不要为他哀悼不要为他可惜 |
Guess where he is now? |
你说他现在在哪 |
The Valkyries are taking him home to Valhalla. |
女武神们正带他回瓦尔哈拉殿堂 |
Right at this moment he is... |
此时此刻他正在 |
He is drinking ale with the gods. |
他正在与众神一起畅饮麦芽酒 |
Yes, |
对 |
he is happier than even we are, |
他甚至比我们夺回战船 |
with our boat and... these goods. |
和战利品还快乐 |
Even so, he was my kinsman. |
尽管如此他是我的族人 |
We must avenge his death. |
我们要替他报仇 |
It was done in the name of king Aelle, |
这是以国王埃勒的名义发起的战斗 |
and king Aelle must suffer for it. |
那么国王埃勒必须为此付出代价 |
One day, he will... |
总有一天他会的 |
If the gods will it. |
如果众神愿意如此 |
Look at him, |
看看他 |
he's wetting himself. |
汗如雨下 |
You kept your word. |
你说话算数 |
You took us to the town, and I thank you for that. |
带我们去了镇子谢谢你 |
Drink. |
喝吧 |
You want to live? |
你想活吗 |
I want to go to Kattegat. |
我想去卡特加特海峡 |
I want to see my father return soon. |
我想看到我父亲很快回来 |
He must return soon. |
他肯定很快就回来了 |
I gave your father my word |
我向你父亲保证过 |
that I would look after you both here. |
我会照顾你们俩 |
You are not looking after us. |
不是你照顾我们 |
We look after ourselves. |
是我们自己照顾自己 |
I cannot allow you to go on your own to Kattegat. |
我不能让你一个人去卡特加特海峡 |
Your father would never tolerate such a thing. |
你父亲绝不会允许此事 |
Then we should go together, |
那我们就一起去 |
the three of us. |
三个人一起 |
And who will then look after the farm? |
那谁来照看农庄 |
For what we are about to receive, |
感谢主 |
may the lord make us truly grateful. Amen. |
给予我们的恩赐阿门 |
Can I have some ale? |
我能喝一点麦芽酒吗 |
You're too young, Gyda, to drink ale. |
你还太小吉达不能喝酒 |
I want to make a sacrifice to Thor, |
我想向雷神托尔献祭 |
for my father's safe return. |
以求父亲安全归来 |
What will you sacrifice? |
你要献什么祭品 |
You! |
你 |
Where are you, lord? |
你在哪里主 |
Tell me. |
告诉我 |
Is it your will that I am here with these heathens? |
让我在这里跟野蛮人一起是您的意愿吗 |
How does it serve you? |
这样怎能侍奉您呢 |
I don't understand. |
我不懂 |
And for the first time in my life |
有生以来第一次 |
I am angry with you. |
我怨恨你 |
You allow my brothers to be slaughtered and sold. |
我的兄弟被屠杀被贩卖而你视而不见 |