维京传奇第1季第3集中英台词整理和单词统计
| 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|
| ♪More♪ | ♪请赐予我♪ |
| ♪Give me more♪ | ♪更多♪ |
| ♪Give me more♪ | ♪更多♪ |
| ♪If I had a heart I could love you♪ | ♪我若有心就会爱你♪ |
| ♪If I had a voice I would sing♪ | ♪我若有声便会高歌♪ |
| ♪After the night when I wake up♪ | ♪沉沉黑夜我将苏醒♪ |
| ♪I'll see what tomorrow brings♪ | ♪敢问明日将奈我何♪ |
| ♪I... I... I...♪ | ♪我...我...我...♪ |
| ♪If I had a voice I would sing♪ | ♪我若有声就会歌唱♪ |
| Hello! | 你好 |
| You are Ragnar Lothbrok's son, | 你是拉格纳·罗斯布洛克的儿子 |
| Bjorn. | 比约恩 |
| I remember you from the thing. | 我记得在"那个"上见过你 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| Yes. | 是啊 |
| Where is your father? | 你的父亲呢 |
| Bjorn? Who are you talking to? | 比约恩你在和谁说话 |
| I was just asking your son | 我在问你儿子 |
| where Ragnar Lothbrok might be? | 拉格纳·罗斯布洛克可能去哪了 |
| He's gone fishing. | 他去捕鱼了 |

维京传奇单词统计

维京传奇高频单词统计
| Oh! Fishing. | 哦捕鱼啊 |
| He's gone fishing. | 去捕鱼了啊 |
| Yes, fishing. | 没错去捕鱼了 |
| When will he return? | 他什么时候回来 |
| I don't know. | 不知道 |
| In which case I must take someone back as surety, | 这样的话我得带一个人回去做担保 |
| just in case. | 只是以防万一 |
| In case...? | 什么万一 |
| In case your husband has not gone fishing! | 万一你丈夫没去捕鱼 |
| You! Come! | 你过来 |
| Come! | 快过来 |
| You have to come with me. | 你得跟我走 |
| If you don't obey this order, | 你要是违抗命令 |
| the Earl will never give you an arm-ring! | 伯爵永远不会给你臂环的 |
| I'll come. | 我跟你走 |
| Good. | 很好 |
| Then let's be on our way. | 那我们上路吧 |
| What are you doing? Where are you taking my son? | 你在干什么你要把我儿子带到哪里 |
| He'll be quite safe, woman. | 他会很安全的女人 |
| I bid you all a good day. | 祝你们今日顺利 |
| We did it, brother. | 我们成功了兄弟 |
| Yes, brother, we did. | 是啊兄弟成功了 |
| Let's just hope the Earl sees it that way. | 希望伯爵也这么想 |
| Yeah. | 是啊 |
| What is your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
| Athelstan. | 阿特尔斯坦 |
| I am Ragnar Lothbrok. | 我叫拉格纳·罗斯布洛克 |
| What was that place called? | 那地方叫什么 |
| Lindisfarne. | 林第斯法恩岛 |
| England? | 属于英格兰吗 |
| Yes. | 是的 |
| It was foretold that divine punishment | 有预言说被神明选择的人 |
| would fall upon God's chosen people for all our grievous sins. | 会因恶劣的罪行受到神圣的惩罚 |
| And so it has happened. | 这真的发生了 |
| And that is why I am here. | 所以我还活着 |
| No. | 不对 |
| You are here because I spared your life. | 你还活着是因为我保住了你的小命 |
| Why did you spare my life? | 你为什么不杀我 |
| I don't know yet. | 我还不知道 |
| Ragnar Lothbrok! | 拉格纳·罗斯布洛克 |

维京传奇中英对照台词本截图

维京传奇中英对照台词本截图
| What is it? | 怎么了 |
| Brother Cenwulf here, beside me. | 这位坐在我旁边的凯沃尔夫兄 |
| I think he's dead. | 我觉得他死了 |
| You're right. | 你说的没错 |
| Leif. | 里弗 |
| May God rest your soul, brother Cenwulf. | 愿上帝使你的灵魂安息凯沃尔夫兄 |
| In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti. Amen. | 奉圣父圣子与圣灵之名阿门 |
| We'll drink well tonight, my friend. | 我们今晚将开怀痛饮朋友 |
| Erik! | 埃里克 |
| Oh, thank the gods! | 感谢众神 |
| And not alone! Look! | 我不是一个人看 |
| We've brought slaves to sell. | 我们带来了出售的奴隶 |
| But there's more, woman. | 还不止这些姑娘 |
| More things of gold and silver | 还有你我甚至所有卡特加特海峡人 |
| than you and I have ever seen before, | 都从未见过的 |
| nor anyone else here in Kattegat. | 比金银更值钱的宝贝 |
| Ragnar Lothbrok, welcome back. | 拉格纳·罗斯布洛克欢迎归来 |
| We know you sailed west across the open ocean | 我们知道你向西边的大海航行 |
| and found land and plunder, | 找到土地劫掠财物 |
| as you promised. | 正如你允诺的那样 |
| So let no man say any more that it is not possible, | 所以人们再也不能说这一切不可能 |
| and we salute and praise you. | 我们赞颂你向你致敬 |
| Knut. You're too late. | 克努特你太晚了 |
| You missed the boat. | 你错过了船 |
| I came to tell you | 我过来告诉你 |
| that Earl Haraldson summons you | 哈拉德森伯爵召见你 |
| to attend him in the great hall. | 去大会堂里参加仪式 |
| It will be a pleasure. | 我倍感荣幸 |
| Well done, Ragnar! | 干得好拉格纳 |
| Are you coming, Knut? | 你来吗克努特 |
| My lord, | 领主大人 |
| it was easy to take all of these things. | 要拿走这些东西很简单 |
| The priests in their temple, | 教堂里的神父们 |
| they had no weapons. | 他们手无寸铁 |
| They were like babies. | 他们像婴儿一样软弱 |
| Here is one of their priests. | 这是其中一位神父 |
| We captured several of them to sell for slaves. | 我们俘虏了一些神父卖为奴隶 |
| It must be true | 这肯定是事实 |
| that there are many more such holy places in England | 在英国和西方的其他土地上 |
| and other lands to the west | 还有更多像这样的圣殿 |
| likewise filled with such treasure, | 同样装满了这些珍宝 |
| and to sail there will benefit us all. | 航行到那里能造福我们大家 |
| How did you find this place of great riches | 当所有的前人都失败之后 |
| when all before you had failed? | 你怎么会找到这片富饶的土地 |
| My lord, | 领主大人 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| we were more fortunate than others. | 我们比其他人更幸运 |
| We had Thor on our side. | 雷神与我们同在 |
| Thor. Thor. Thor. | 雷神雷神雷神 |
| Yes. | 没错 |
| Then you were indeed fortunate. | 那你确实很幸运 |
| But you understand that all this belongs to me, | 但你知道所有珍宝都属于我吧 |
| by right. | 公正地说 |
| My lord, me and Floki paid for the boat. | 领主大人我和弗洛基买下了船 |
| Surely we are entitled to... some reward, | 我们当然有资格得到...一些珍宝吧 |
| and my crew. | 我的船员也一样 |
| You want me to pay you when you took these things | 你从如婴儿般软弱的人们那拿走这些东西 |
| as easily as from babies? | 还想让我给你报酬吗 |
| Here's what I've decided to do. | 我决定接下来这样做 |
| Each one of you can take one thing from this haul. | 你们每个参与航行的人可以从这里拿走一件东西 |
| One? | 一件东西吗 |
| Yes. | 是的 |
| And you'll still be richer than you were before. | 你们还是能比之前更富裕 |
| Now, all the world can see | 现在所有人都能看到 |
| how magnanimous and generous is your lord, | 你们的领主大人是多么宽宏大量 |
| especially since you disobeyed me. | 尤其是在你违抗我之后 |
| So, Ragnar Lothbrok, | 那么拉格纳·罗斯布洛克 |
| what will you choose? | 你会选择什么 |
| I will take the priest for my slave. | 我要那位神父作我的奴隶 |
| The priest? | 那位神父吗 |
| Granted. | 我同意 |
| Why did you do that? | 你为何这样做 |
| Why did you give everything away so easily? | 你为何轻易地抛弃了所有东西 |
| We wasted our time. | 我们浪费了时间 |
| I never should have believed in you. | 我压根就不应该相信你 |
| He was looking for an excuse to kill us. | 他想找个理由杀了我们 |
| Why would we go to Valhalla | 在如此悲惨无意义的死亡之后 |
| after such miserable and pointless deaths? | 我们为何还要去瓦尔哈拉殿堂 |
| Brother, believe me, | 兄弟相信我 |
| this is not the end, it's just the beginning. | 一切仍未结束这只是开始 |
| Well... | 那么... |
| At least we didn't give everything away so easily. | 至少我们没轻易的放弃所有东西 |
| That's your one thing? | 这是你选的东西吗 |
| How should he ever find out? | 他不会发现的 |
| You idiot! | 你个傻子 |
| Would Odin expect us to do anything so stupid? | 奥丁神会希望我们做这么傻的事吗 |
| You have your odin and I have mine. | 你有你的奥丁神我有我的 |
| Why don't you go get drunk | 你怎么不去喝个酩酊大醉 |
| spend all this on whores. | 然后把这些都花在嫖妓上 |
| Make sure the Earl really finds out | 来确保伯爵知道 |
| that you stole from him. | 你偷了他的东西 |
| What a hoard is this! | 宝贝真多啊 |
| What a hoard it is. | 的确很多 |
| See what you've done, my lord? | 看到你所做的一切了吗我的领主 |
| Never doubt your power. | 永远不要怀疑你的权威 |
| With just a few words | 区区几句话 |
| you stripped Ragnar Lothbrok of all his treasure. | 你就剥夺了拉格纳·罗斯布洛克所有财富 |
| He's nothing to you | 他对你来说什么也不是 |
| and you are all power | 你才是掌权者 |
| all authority. | 至高无上 |
| You can have whatever you want. | 你想要什么都行 |
| They told me you'd come home! | 他们跟我说你会回来的 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字