维京传奇第1季第2集中英台词整理和单词统计
| 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|
| ♪More♪ | ♪请赐予我♪ |
| ♪Give me more♪ | ♪更多♪ |
| ♪Give me more♪ | ♪更多♪ |
| ♪If I had a heart I could love you♪ | ♪我若有心就会爱你♪ |
| ♪If I had a voice I would sing♪ | ♪我若有声便会高歌♪ |
| ♪After the night when I wake up♪ | ♪沉沉黑夜我将苏醒♪ |
| ♪I'll see what tomorrow brings♪ | ♪敢问明日将奈我何♪ |
| ♪I... I... I...♪ | ♪我...我...我...♪ |
| ♪If I had a voice I would sing♪ | ♪我若有声就会歌唱♪ |
| Erik. | 埃里克 |
| Ragnar Lothbrok, welcome to my house. | 拉格纳·罗斯布洛克欢迎光临寒舍 |
| You also, Rollo. | 也欢迎你罗洛 |
| I've done as you asked, Ragnar, | 我已经照你的要求办了拉格纳 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| and sought out these young men to meet you. | 挑选了这些男青年来见你 |
| All of them have sworn upon their rings | 他们都以臂环起誓 |
| to keep this meeting a secret. | 绝不泄露这次会面 |
| You have done well, my friend, | 你做得很好我的朋友 |
| although I knew I could trust you. | 虽然我早就知道我可以相信你 |
| What are we here for? | 我们来这是为什么 |

维京传奇单词统计

维京传奇高频单词统计
| You are here, firstly, because you have nothing better to do. | 你们之所以过来首先是因为没有更好的事情可做 |
| See, all you lot live idle and wasted lives. | 你们都活得非常清闲浪费人生 |
| Listen to him! | 听他说 |
| We have built a new boat. | 我们造了一艘新船 |
| And with this boat, for the first time, | 有了这首船有史以来第一次 |
| we can go West. | 我们可以去西方 |
| Across the great sea, to a place called England, | 穿过大海去一个叫英格兰的地方 |
| where countless riches await us. | 一个遍地黄金等着我们的地方 |
| How would we steer across the open sea? | 我们怎么驶过公海 |
| We have discovered a way. | 我们已经找到办法了 |
| You want us to join you in the boat? | 你们想要我们加入你的船队吗 |
| Yes, we do. | 对是的 |
| And I have Ragnar's word that we will all be equal | 而且拉格纳向我保证我们人人平等 |
| and share equally the spoils of our raid. | 平分我们掠夺来的战利品 |
| If there are any. | 前提是有战利品 |
| What is your name? | 你叫什么 |
| Knut. | 克努特 |
| I promise you, Knut, | 我向你保证克努特 |
| I've heard witnesses. | 我听亲眼目睹的人们说过 |
| Just stories. | 故事而已 |
| Just stories... | 故事而已... |
| Just stories. | 故事而已 |
| All things begin and end as stories. | 所有的事都从故事开始以故事结束 |
| We have to remember, though, | 但是别忘了 |
| that Earl Haraldson has ordered us to sail East. | 哈拉德森伯爵命令我们去东方 |
| The Earl knows nothing about our new boat. | 伯爵完全不知道我们的新船 |
| He knows nothing about the new way of navigating. | 也完全不知道新的航线 |
| This is why he refuses to let us go West. | 这就是他为什么拒绝让我们向西行 |
| He could kill us for disobeying his orders. | 他可能会因为我们不服从命令而杀了我们 |
| Yes, he could. | 对有可能 |
| We can offer you a chance to shine in battle | 我们可以给你在战斗中发挥所长的机会 |
| and impress the gods, | 让诸神瞩目 |
| and to bring back such plunder that you have never seen before. | 还能带回你从没见过的诸多战利品 |
| Have you got the balls to join us? | 你们有胆加入吗 |
| I'll go. | 我去 |
| - And I. - I will go. | -还有我-我去 |
| - I too! - I will too! | -我去-我也去 |
| - And I! - I will go! | -还有我-我去 |
| What about you, Knut? | 你呢克努特 |
| Are you coming? | 你去吗 |

维京传奇中英对照台词本截图

维京传奇中英对照台词本截图
| Yes, I want a good story to tell my children. | 去我想以后给孩子们讲个好故事 |
| Prepare to leave in the next few weeks, | 准备好过不了几周就会出发 |
| and tell no one that doesn't need to know. | 不要告诉任何不相干的人 |
| Good throw. | 你扔的真好 |
| Well played. | 干得漂亮 |
| Well? | 什么事 |
| My Lord, there was a meeting. | 大人他们会面了 |
| Where? | 在哪 |
| In the house of Erik Marteinn. | 埃里克·马丁家 |
| Was Ragnar Lothbrok there? | 拉格纳·罗斯布洛克在吗 |
| Yes, Lord. | 在大人 |
| Shall we show them the axe? | 要处决他们吗 |
| Nothing would please me more, but it's too soon. | 我很乐意但现在还太早 |
| We need to watch and wait. | 我们需要先观望等待 |
| Only good things come from watching... | 观望和等待 |
| and waiting. | 不会有坏处 |
| Were you looking at my wife? | 你刚才是在看我的妻子吗 |
| Have you slept with her? | 你跟她上床了吗 |
| No, Lord! | 没有大人 |
| I swear on all the gods. | 我以诸神发誓 |
| If she wants to sleep with you, | 如果她想与你上床 |
| then I give my permission. | 我会允许的 |
| It will be arranged. | 我会安排好 |
| So when do we sail? | 我们什么时候出发 |
| I already told you. | 我说过了 |
| I don't want you to come. | 我不希望你去 |
| Why not? | 为什么 |
| I need to leave the children and the farm | 我必须把孩子们和土地 |
| in the hands of someone I trust. | 交给我信任的人 |
| What if the Earl finds out we have gone without his permission? | 如果伯爵发现我们未经批准擅自离开怎么办 |
| He might try and claim our family home. | 他可能会试图掠夺我们的家 |
| This was going to be the most exciting voyage of our lives. | 这会是我们这辈子最激动人心的航行 |
| To go West! | 西行 |
| I have dreamed of it many times, | 我做梦都梦过很多次 |
| and in my dreams we are always together. | 每个梦里我们一直都在一起 |
| What if there is no West? | 要是西方什么都没有呢 |
| This is the most dangerous and stupid voyage ever. | 这是有史以来最危险也最愚蠢的航行 |
| What if we both die, hmm? | 要是我们都死了呢 |
| Then who would take care of the children... | 谁来照顾孩子 |
| Rollo?! | 罗洛 |
| You have no right to say that! | 你没有权利这样说 |
| All right, all right. You go. | 好吧好吧你去 |
| You go | 你去 |
| and I shall stay here and look after the children. | 我留下来照顾孩子 |
| Siggy? | 西吉 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| Go away! | 出去 |
| It's so cold in here, | 这里头真冷 |
| but we'll be warm soon enough. | 但咱很快就会热乎起来 |
| What do you take me for? | 你把我当什么了 |
| Did you really suppose that | 你还真以为 |
| a worm like you could sleep with a woman like me? | 我这样的女人会跟你这种贱人睡吗 |
| I'm an Earl's wife! | 我可是伯爵夫人 |
| Now I know who to trust | 我现在知道谁可以相信 |
| and who not to trust. | 而谁又不可以相信了 |
| - Take him. - Yes, Lord. | -抓住他-是大人 |
| Get rid of him. | 杀了他 |
| Come. | 过来 |
| Outside. | 去外面 |
| Get up! | 起来 |
| My love! | 亲爱的 |
| Never mind that. Defend yourself. | 别在乎那个你倒是自卫啊 |
| How dare you? | 你好大胆子 |
| Am I not good enough for you? | 对你来说我不够厉害吗 |
| Am I not strong enough for you? | 我不够强壮吗 |
| Now listen... | 听着 |
| You listen. | 你给我听着 |
| Don't you remember? I saved your life. | 你忘了吗我救了你的命 |
| How could I forget? You keep reminding me. | 我怎么可能忘记你一直在提醒我 |
| I'm so angry with you! | 我真的很生气 |
| Stop! | 停下 |
| Are you mad? | 你们疯了吗 |
| You could have killed each other! | 你们可能会杀了对方 |
| Is that what you want? | 你们想这样吗 |
| We were just having an argument. | 我们在吵架而已 |
| Well, never argue like that again. | 别再吵成那样了 |
| Go on then! | 接着睡吧 |
| Back to bed! | 回床上去 |
| It's a fine thing | 小猪给公猪 |
| when the little pig teaches the boar a lesson. | 一点教训 倒也不错 |
| Olaf surprised me. | 奥拉夫让我吃了一惊 |
| I didn't think, out of all of them, he would behave like that. | 我没想到这些人之中他会做出那种事 |
| A man lives or dies by his honor. | 人是靠着荣誉而生或死 |
| That's true. | 没错 |
| that he really believed that I would give you to him. | 还真以为我把你送给他呢 |
| Honor is a rare commodity these days. | 荣誉现在可是稀罕物 |
| Yes. | 是啊 |
| Almost as rare as those in whom I can trust. | 几乎跟我能信任的人一样稀罕 |
| It's true, my love, | 没错亲爱的 |
| our enemies are everywhere. | 我们的敌人无处不在 |
| Everywhere? | 无处不在吗 |
| They cannot prevail. | 他们不可能获胜的 |
| They cannot prevail. | 他们不可能获胜 |
| Rollo. | 罗洛 |
| Go to board, Erik. | 上船吧埃里克 |
| Where is my anchor? | 我的锚在哪 |
| It was promised for today. | 说好的今天会做好 |
| Maybe your blacksmith is a liar. | 你的铁匠可能是个骗子 |
| I don't think so. | 我不这样看 |
| This hair is from his daughter's head. | 这头发是从他女儿的头上剪下来的 |
| I promised him | 我跟他说了 |
| that if he went to Earl Haraldson | 如果他敢去找哈拉德森伯爵 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字