皇家律师第1季第1集中英台词整理和单词统计

皇家律师第1季第1集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
'Has the jury reached a verdict upon which you all of you are agreed?' 陪审团做出一致的裁决了吗?
'Yes.' 有了
On count one of the indictment, do you find the defendant guilty or not guilty of murder? 对被告谋杀罪名的指控 成立还是不成立?
Not guilty. 不成立
He's part-heard. Brian, what can I do? 他的案已经审了一半 Brian 我能做什么?
What? Hang on, Brian. 什么?Brian 等一下
Of course I've got somebody else for you. Hang on for a second, 我当然已经帮你找到别的人 等等
will you, Brian? 行吗?Brian
Guess what, Jake? Jake 你猜怎么着?
Hello, Miss. My murder? -哈罗 小姐-我的谋杀案?
I better... 我还是...
Sorry. Hello? 抱歉 喂?
Jake, Jake, has she finished yet? Jake Jake 她搞定了吗?
完整版请点击
-Has your trial finished, Miss?-Yes. -小姐 审完了吗?-是的
-'Yes.'-Good. Brian? -审完了-好 Brian?
Thanks, Miss. Cheers. Sorry, Miss. 谢谢你 好了 对不起
Well, you know what they say, Brian. 你知道他们怎么说的 Brian
First rule of clerking. Always put the girls in with the psychopaths. 法务助理守则第一条 把女孩跟精神病归为一类
All right, I'll call you back. 我再打给你
皇家律师高频词统计

皇家律师高频词
Harry, how are you? Yeah, listen, I need a ginormous favour. Harry 你好吗?听好了 我需要你帮我个大忙
Chambers, good afternoon. 这里是大律师公会 下午好
What do you mean it's my turn to do you a favour? 什么叫这回该我帮你?
So, I'm 35 years old, I'm a date rapist. Hello, Martha. 我35岁 是个约会色狼 哈罗 Martha
Spike drinks, back to my hotel room, she's comatosed, in I pop. 我往酒里加料 回到酒店房 她已不省人事
I've lost my marriage, I lose my job because not only am I a rapist, 我丢了婚姻 丢了工作 不只因为我是色狼
but I'm also a police officer. 因为我还是个警察
So, what do you think? 你们有什么看法?
-What do I get?-Eight? -判我几年?-八年?
-On a fight.-Ten? -给力想啊-十年?
-Four.-Four? -四年-四年?
-Brilliant.-Brilliant. -厉害-厉害
In court today, Marth? 今天上庭了?Marth
-Yes.-trial?-Mm-hm. -是-庭审?-嗯
Anything interesting? 有什么趣闻吗?
Hi mum. It's me. 嗨 妈 是我
Um did I tell you about the murder trial I was doing? 呃 我有没有跟你说过我在打那个谋杀案?
Anyway doesn't matter. Bye mum. 算了 没事 拜拜 妈
-Tomorrow.-What? -明天-什么啊?
Aggravated burglary. 恶性入室行窃
-What's the aggravated bit?-Torture. -怎么个恶性法?-折磨
Of an old-age pensioner. 受害者是个领抚恤金的老人
Tied him up and nearly punched his head off. 被绑起来差点给打爆了头
Oh, and don't tell me. 别告诉我
You think a woman would go down better with a jury. 你觉得女人会更容易让陪审团信服
Got nothing to do with me. Solicitor's asked for you. 不关我的事 是事务律师点名找你
-And what's he like?-The solicitor or the client? -他是怎样的人?-事务律师还是当事人?
-The client.-He's, um... -当事人-他 呃..
You'd be fine. 你能行的
-A backsheet and a DVD?-I'll bike the rest over. -就一份背书和DVD?-剩下等下找人骑车送过去
You'll be fine. 你能行的
Trust me. Fine. 信我 没问题的
Where's the brief, Billy? 诉讼状呢? Billy
Where's this cab? Where's this cab? 这辆的士在哪?在哪?
-The drugs it's going to plead.-You sure? -运毒案的犯人打算认罪-你确定?
-And you're in front of judge Ladd.-Excellent. -你要站到Ladd法官的席前-太好了
So, reference for your silk application, I was thinking, sir. 我惦念着你丝袍资格申请的推荐函呢
I love it when you think, Billy. 爱死你了 Billy
-Do you reckon he'll get Silk?-There's a problem. -你猜他能拿到丝袍资格吗?-问题来了
More than one application from a young set of Chambers like us 像我们这种新生律师会提交多过一份的申请
皇家律师台词本中英对照

皇家律师台词本单词标注
is not a good idea. 可不是好事
We've got two applications. 我们有两份申请
His and hers. 他的 还有她的
Not much we can do about that,is there? 我们也没有什么办法 是吗?
Is there? 有吗?
Hiya. Why are you here? 嗨呀 你怎么来了?
They were too big for a bike. 它们太大份 自行车装不过来
-They?-Yeah. -它们?-对
-Come in.-Top two and a half feet is aggravated burglary, -进来-上面两尺半厚的是入室行窃案
and the bottom six inches is a drugs mule. 底下六寸厚的是运毒案
Two briefs? 两个诉讼?
Don't worry about the drugs, it's a five - minute mention and nothing's going to happen. 运毒案没什么好担心 五分钟就可以搞定
I need the judge to see your face 让法官多见上你几面
because he could be a reference for your Silk application. 或许他能给你当丝袍申请的推荐人
Saw that in your pigeon hole. 在你的收件箱看到的
And they're both listed in the same court, right? 两个案件排到同一个庭上?
Court nine is first up at 10 for the drugs, 首先早上10点在9号庭审运毒案
and then court one for the burglary trial at 10.30 behind a bail app. 接着 10:30在1号庭保释申诉后审入室行窃
I don't want my defendant in the burglary short-changed, Billy. 我不要我的被告蒙不白之冤 Billy
15 years you've been doing this, and you still believe, don't you? 15年来你都在坚持 到现在还是
Innocent until proven guilty. 一日没定罪就是无辜
I've been watching you all that time and you never waver, do you? 我一直在留意你 而你从来没有动摇 是吗?
If you don't have that, then you're dead. 没有宗旨 就没有希望
Cheers. 干杯
Night, Billy. 晚安 Billy
Mr Reader, sir? Forgot to mention... Reader先生阁下 忘了说...
The drugs, Martha Costello will be co-defending with you. 那个运毒案 你跟Marth做同案辩护
Damn. Damn. 惨了 惨了
-Do you want a hand?-No. -要帮忙吗?-不用
Will all parties please go to court one... 请各相关人士到1号庭...
Sorry, sir, have you got anything in your pockets? 抱歉 先生 你口袋里有东西吗?
How do I find the barrister who's looking after me? 怎样找到带我的大律师?
Look on the court lists, see which court you're in 看法院的清单 看看你分配到哪个庭
and they'll come and find you there. 他们会来找你的
Sorry, can you not talk to me? 对不起 不要跟我说话好吗?
I've got to complete focus. Sorry. 我要百分百的专注 抱歉
-The aggravated burglary? I'm prosecuting you.-Oh. -恶性入室行窃?我跟你打诶-哦
Nice man, your client. 你的当事人真行啊
That's what you say about everyone you prosecute. 每个被你控告的人你都这样说
If he's here, if he's standing trial, 他站在被告席上接受审判
that means the CPS, the police and me all think he did it. 就是说皇家检控署和警方 还有我都认为他有罪
What does that tell you? 那对你说明了什么?
That he very badly needs me fighting his corner. 说明他非常需要我帮他辩护
Up-to-date list of previous. 前科清单
Yeah, sorry, yes, could you get the solicitor in the case of... 麻烦你帮我叫Mercedes Cordoba案件的事务律师
完整版请点击
Mercedes Cordoba to come to reception right now, please? 现在过来接待处行吗?
-You up to speed on this, Marth?-Yes. -最新情况都了解了吧 Marth?-是的
-Are you co-defending?-Yeah, big softy, this judge. -你是同案辩护律师?-对啊 这个案的法官很好应付
Let's go for it. You and me together, eh, Marth? 来吧 我们一起上 好吗? Marth
-Plead?-You know you want to. -认罪答辩?-你清楚自己想做什么
I've got a big trial in court one in half an hour, so... 三十分钟后我在1号庭还有个大案 所以...
Yeah, well, I've got no mitigation to speak of 呦 我这边是没辙了
and you're poor, vulnerable and pregnant. 你那边可是可怜又柔弱的准妈妈
How hard can it be? We'll be 20 minutes, tops. 这案能有多难啊? 我们20分钟就够了 爽
Stop saying "tops" like you're someone normal, Clive. 不要再说"爽"了 你正常点吧 Clive
You went to Harrow. 你可是上过哈罗的人
-You're Martha Costello.-I'm not representing you. -你是Martha Costello-我不是代表你
-No, I'm your new pupil.-Oh, God. Sorry. -不 我是你的新学徒-喔 天啊 抱歉
Don't ever do this. 你可别像我一样!
-What's that?-See a client without a solicitor's rep present. -什么?-没有事务律师在场就跟当事人见面
-Right. Why not?-Protection, -知道了 但为什么呢?-防范措施
in case a difficult client wants to say you've given bad advice. 避免难缠的客户说你错给了意见
Barristers can be sued now. Even baby ones. 现在大律师也能当被告 即使你是新手
-Is this client difficult?-Oh, yes. Right. -这个客户难缠吗?-是的 没错
So don't speak, don't say a word. 不要说话 一个字也别说
-Leave it all to me.-'Cells.' -都让我来-请讲
Brief for Gary Rush. Gary Rush的律师
Just wanted to say, I haven't got a wig and gown yet. 我想告诉你 我还没有假发和长袍
-Is that all right?-I'll let you into a secret. -那有问题吗?-我告诉你一个秘密
Putting one of these on, and one of these on your head, so helps. 穿上战袍 带上头盔 整装待发
It's like Superman coming out of the phone box. 就像超人变身
OK, Gary Rush. The victim is 85 years old, which makes this... 来吧 Gary Rush一案 受害人85岁 这一点让事情...
well, a bad, bad thing, which is why it matters that the right man goes down for it. 非常糟糕 就是说会影响到对真凶的落网
One big question - can a terrified 85-year-old be relied upon 一个关键问题 一个85岁的老人在恐慌下
to identify his balaclaved attacker correctly? 可以正确指认出带着巴拉克拉法帽的袭击者吗?
-You here for Gary?-Yes. -是你来找Gary?-是的
DS Scarrow. Scarrow警司
-There you go.-Thank you.-Word of advice. Don't be alone with him. -这边走-谢谢-赠你一言 不要跟他单独相处
-You don't intimidate me.-I'm concerned for your safety, that's all. -你别吓唬我了-我是担心你的安全 仅此而已
-Right, we haven't got time to talk to him properly, so think like a waitress.-What? -我们没时间跟他详谈 来个缓兵之计吧-啥?
Get the bread on the table, the drinks out fast, then they're happy to wait for the food. 先上餐前小点 然后他们就会乖乖地等上菜
-Are you for me?-Yes. -你是我代表律师?-对
-Who's the boy?-This is...is my pupil. -这小子是谁?-这是..是我的学徒
Are you good? 你能行吗?
Look, give me a few minutes and then we'll talk properly. 给我几分钟 我们好好谈一下
I'll be going to prison, huh, for a very long time if I'm convicted of this. 如果我被判罪了 就要坐蹲牢 而且蹲很久
Now, I've never met you before, 坦白说 我之前从未见过你
but from where I'm standing you look a bit lightweight, frankly. 而从我这里看出去你有点弱不禁风
So I think you should answer my question. Now. 所以你最好马上回答我的问题
I'm good. 我能行
-But you're not a QC.-Not yet. -但你不是皇家律师-还不是
Are you not going to come in, talk to me? 你不进来跟我谈吗?
I'm short of time, Mr Rush. 我时间宝贵 Rush先生
-Is this one difficult?-No. -这个难缠吗?-不
Mercedes Cordoba? 是Mercedes Cordoba吗?
I'm Martha Costello, your Brief. 我是Martha Costello 你的律师
-You swallowed 12 condoms filled with cocaine?-Yes. -你吞了12个装满了可卡因的避孕套-是
When's the baby due? 预产期是什么时候?
Eight weeks. 八周以后
Do you know 你知不知道
what would have happened if the condoms had broken open inside of you? 那些避孕套在你体内破开了会有什么后果?
You die. 会死
-And your baby.-I know. -还有你的孩子-我知道
You've got children already? 你之前生过孩子?
-Yes.-How many? -是-多少个?
Five. 五个
How old are you? 你几岁?
26. 26岁
-And how old were you when your first child was born?-17. -你生第一胎的时候多大了?-17岁
Is there anything you want to say about your co-defendant? 关于你的同案被告 你有什么要说的吗?
-What about the people who asked you to carry the drugs?-No. -那么指使你运毒的人呢?-没有
If you plead guilty now you'll get maximum credit, 如果你现在认罪 你会得到最大的宽恕
which means about a third or a quarter off your sentence. 就是说你可以减刑三分一或者四分一
You know that whatever sentence you do get will be too long for the baby to stay with you in prison. 无论判刑多少年 对你和你的孩子来说都太长了
You don't have to plead guilty now, 你现在不是非要认罪不可
but this judge is all right 但这个法官挺好的
and you might not get the same judge next time. 下次审判未必能碰上同一个法官
I understand. 我明白
OK. OK. 好了 好了
I need you to sign the front of my brief. 我需要你在我的诉讼状上签字
This just makes clear that I've not put any pressure on you. Do you understand? 这只是说明我没有给你施加任何压力 你明白吗?

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
  • 序言:七十年代末,一起剥皮案震惊了整个滨河市,随后出现的几起案子,更是在滨河造成了极大的恐慌,老刑警刘岩,带你破解...
    沈念sama阅读 214,504评论 6 496
  • 序言:滨河连续发生了三起死亡事件,死亡现场离奇诡异,居然都是意外死亡,警方通过查阅死者的电脑和手机,发现死者居然都...
    沈念sama阅读 91,434评论 3 389
  • 文/潘晓璐 我一进店门,熙熙楼的掌柜王于贵愁眉苦脸地迎上来,“玉大人,你说我怎么就摊上这事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 160,089评论 0 349
  • 文/不坏的土叔 我叫张陵,是天一观的道长。 经常有香客问我,道长,这世上最难降的妖魔是什么? 我笑而不...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 57,378评论 1 288
  • 正文 为了忘掉前任,我火速办了婚礼,结果婚礼上,老公的妹妹穿的比我还像新娘。我一直安慰自己,他们只是感情好,可当我...
    茶点故事阅读 66,472评论 6 386
  • 文/花漫 我一把揭开白布。 她就那样静静地躺着,像睡着了一般。 火红的嫁衣衬着肌肤如雪。 梳的纹丝不乱的头发上,一...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 50,506评论 1 292
  • 那天,我揣着相机与录音,去河边找鬼。 笑死,一个胖子当着我的面吹牛,可吹牛的内容都是我干的。 我是一名探鬼主播,决...
    沈念sama阅读 39,519评论 3 413
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我猛地睁开眼,长吁一口气:“原来是场噩梦啊……” “哼!你这毒妇竟也来了?” 一声冷哼从身侧响起,我...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 38,292评论 0 270
  • 序言:老挝万荣一对情侣失踪,失踪者是张志新(化名)和其女友刘颖,没想到半个月后,有当地人在树林里发现了一具尸体,经...
    沈念sama阅读 44,738评论 1 307
  • 正文 独居荒郊野岭守林人离奇死亡,尸身上长有42处带血的脓包…… 初始之章·张勋 以下内容为张勋视角 年9月15日...
    茶点故事阅读 37,022评论 2 329
  • 正文 我和宋清朗相恋三年,在试婚纱的时候发现自己被绿了。 大学时的朋友给我发了我未婚夫和他白月光在一起吃饭的照片。...
    茶点故事阅读 39,194评论 1 342
  • 序言:一个原本活蹦乱跳的男人离奇死亡,死状恐怖,灵堂内的尸体忽然破棺而出,到底是诈尸还是另有隐情,我是刑警宁泽,带...
    沈念sama阅读 34,873评论 5 338
  • 正文 年R本政府宣布,位于F岛的核电站,受9级特大地震影响,放射性物质发生泄漏。R本人自食恶果不足惜,却给世界环境...
    茶点故事阅读 40,536评论 3 322
  • 文/蒙蒙 一、第九天 我趴在偏房一处隐蔽的房顶上张望。 院中可真热闹,春花似锦、人声如沸。这庄子的主人今日做“春日...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 31,162评论 0 21
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我抬头看了看天上的太阳。三九已至,却和暖如春,着一层夹袄步出监牢的瞬间,已是汗流浃背。 一阵脚步声响...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 32,413评论 1 268
  • 我被黑心中介骗来泰国打工, 没想到刚下飞机就差点儿被人妖公主榨干…… 1. 我叫王不留,地道东北人。 一个月前我还...
    沈念sama阅读 47,075评论 2 365
  • 正文 我出身青楼,却偏偏与公主长得像,于是被迫代替她去往敌国和亲。 传闻我的和亲对象是个残疾皇子,可洞房花烛夜当晚...
    茶点故事阅读 44,080评论 2 352

推荐阅读更多精彩内容