金装律师第1季第6集中英台词整理和单词统计
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
Harvey, I don't need a perp walk | 哈维我可不想引起游行 |
or a front page headline. | 或是上头版 |
I just want the person responsible. | 我只要有人对此事负责 |
Then hand me the deal we just negotiated | 那就同意我们协商过的条件 |
and justice will be served. | 你也可以秉公执法了 |
You know what, if this were anyone else but you, | 你知道么除了你以外任何一个人 |
I wouldn't even be giving the courtesy of this meeting. | 我都不会在这儿跟他礼貌地会面 |
Becky, we're both benefiting from this. | 贝琪这对我们都有好处 |
You've got nothing on my client. | 你无法追究我的当事人 |
And I'm gonna help you get the person responsible. | 我帮你抓到相关责任人 |
So why don't we just go do that? | 我们何不这么做呢 |
You better make sure Miss Stone signs this. | 你最好保证斯通小姐会签下这个 |
Otherwise, we don't have a deal. | 否则这笔交易就不算数了 |
完整版请点击 | |
How long have we known each other? | 我们认识多久了 |
Since you were in the D.A.'s office. | 从你进地检办公室起 |
Then you know we'll have a deal. | 那你该很清楚交易必定达成 |
Talk to you. | 再联系 |
How'd it go with the department of justice? | 司法部那边怎么样了 |
Follow me, you'll find out. | 跟我来你会知道的 |
金装律师单词统计
金装律师高频单词统计
I get to sit in? | 我可以进去听了 |
With your head down and your mouth shut. | 只要你低着头把嘴闭紧 |
This isn't a usual-- | 这可不是通常的... |
- What are you doing? - Quick. | -你做什么呢-快 |
Act like you're telling me something important. | 假装你在跟我说重要的事 |
I am telling you something important. | 我本来就在说重要的事 |
And then after the injunction, | 指令发布之后 |
You know, both parties decided to reassess-- | 双方都同意重新评估... |
My god. | 我的天 |
That woman with Rachel, | 跟瑞秋一起的那个女人 |
I took the LSATs for her a couple years ago. | 我几年前替她考过法学院入学考试 |
If she saw me, she could blow my cover. | 她要是看见我肯定会揭穿我 |
Oh, really? And how would that go? | 真的吗那会是何场景啊 |
"Excuse me, when I was cheating for my LSATs, | "打扰了我入学考试作弊那次 |
that was the guy who took the test for me"? | 是这个人帮我代考的" |
Come on. | 拜托 |
It could go down like that. | 很可能会是这样的 |
You don't know. People say things. | 你不明白人们就好交头接耳 |
Miss stone, correct me if any of this is wrong, | 斯通小姐如果这其中有错请纠正我 |
but you and I both know it's not. | 但你我都清楚这是属实的 |
Please address me and not my client, | 请与我交涉而非我的当事人 |
Mr. Specter. | 斯佩克特先生 |
You mean your client who purchased $10 million | 你那买了一千万美元 |
In Lunardi Pharmaceuticals | 卢纳蒂医药公司股份的当事人 |
and then a day later | 仅一天之后 |
word of their FDA approval got out | 该公司获食品药物管理局批文的传言就流出了 |
and the stock shot up to $30 million? | 其股票直接拉升到三千万美元吗 |
She purchased that stock for your clients, | 她是为了你的当事人买股票的 |
Burt Kimball and Dean Morello, | 伯特·金博尔和迪恩·莫雷罗 |
based on a tip sheet handed out by your clients. | 根据你的当事人散发的内情通报进行交易的 |
An allegation that tainted their reputation, | 这可是会危及他们名誉的抗辩 |
yet the D.O.J. Looked into it and found nothing. | 不过司法部查过了毫无证据 |
That doesn't mean it didn't happen. | 那也不说明这不是事实啊 |
I'll turn your client over in person, no handcuffs. | 我会亲自送你的当事人过去不戴手铐 |
It'll be a country club prison. | 在乡村俱乐部监狱 |
And I'll make sure she's processed | 只要她承认 |
as gently as possible as long as she admits | 这笔交易是她的个人行为 |
that she made this trade of her own accord. | 我保证她在入狱过程中受到最礼貌的对待 |
It's a crappy deal wrapped in pretty paper. | 这垃圾条件说得真是冠冕堂皇 |
Why aren't we dealing with the Department of Justice? | 我们为何不与司法部交涉 |
金装律师中英对照台词本截图
金装律师中英对照台词本截图
Because the D.O.J. wanted to put you behind bars for seven years, | 因为司法部想判你入狱7年 |
and I got 'em down to 11 months. | 而我将它缩短为11个月 |
Look, it's a great deal. | 这条件不错 |
You're gonna sign it, you're gonna serve your year in prison, | 你得签了它进监狱服刑 |
And every night when you climb into your bunk, | 然后每天晚上当你爬进你的铺位 |
You're gonna thank your lucky stars | 你都会感激你有吉星高照 |
that Harvey Specter negotiated on your behalf. | 让哈维·斯派克特出马为你交涉过 |
Nobody's ever gonna believe me, | 那样就没人会相信我了 |
And I don't have the resources | 我也永远没有能力 |
to fight this thing forever. | 还自己清白了 |
So I'll sign the goddamn deal. | 我会签了这该死的协议的 |
But I'm not thanking anybody. | 但我不会感谢任何人 |
Harvey, you came through. | 哈维你做的很好 |
My company's reputation means everything to me. | 我公司的名声对我来说意味着一切 |
Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
So I trust we won't be hearing | 那我该确信我们不再 |
from the Department of Justice again? | 受到司法部的调查了吗 |
Unless you plan on inviting them | 除非你计划邀请他们 |
To the company's christmas party, Burt, no. | 来参加公司的圣诞派对伯特不会的 |
I told Morello you could fix this for us. | 我就跟莫雷罗说你可以搞定此事 |
Thank you, Harvey. | 谢谢你哈维 |
Reality's starting to sink in. | 她才开始认清现实 |
Gabby's a little wound up right now. | 加布现在有点受伤 |
Let's give her a minute. | 给她点时间吧 |
I've got the pretty papers in my office | 我办公室里有些冠冕堂皇的文件 |
for you to look over. | 需要你看看 |
Keep an eye on her. | 看好她 |
You here to make sure I don't change my mind about the deal? | 你是来确认我没改主意的吧 |
No. | 不是 |
Would you? | 你会吗 |
You know, my father was a teacher. | 我父亲是一名教师 |
He worked hard, followed the rules. | 他勤勤恳恳安分守己 |
Last year, the district cut his pension | 去年政府为节约预算 |
to save their budget. | 削减了他的养老金 |
I went to Wall Street so I could make some money | 我为了拿丰厚的工资选择去华尔街工作 |
before getting into teaching myself. | 以免自己也走上讲师路途 |
I never thought I'd have to worry | 我从来没有担心过 |
if they let convicted felons teach. | 因犯罪前科而被学校拒之门外 |
Can I get you some water or something? | 你想喝点水或要点其他什么吗 |
I'm just gonna get you some water. | 我去给你倒点水 |
I got it. | 我来吧 |
Thanks. | 谢了 |
So that girl you were with earlier, | 之前和你在一起的那个女孩 |
she a friend of yours? | 是你的朋友吗 |
Theresa, yeah. | 特蕾莎吗是的 |
完整版请点击 | |
She used to be a paralegal here. | 她以前也在这里当律师助理 |
We were pretty close. | 我们亲密无间 |
She worked at Pearson/Hardman? | 她也在皮尔森/哈德曼工作 |
Mm-hmm. | 对 |
And I just had the unique pleasure of giving her | 我之前是在给她介绍夏季实习生的 |
the summer intern tour for prospective employees. | 相关事宜将来可能正式聘用 |
- Really? - Yeah. | -真的吗-没错 |
She's in her second year of Harvard Law, | 她现在在哈佛法学院读二年级 |
meeting with the partners as we speak. | 这会儿应该正和合伙人见面呢 |
I know. | 我知道 |
We used to do everything together. | 我们以前一直形影不离 |
And now, if she gets this job, | 而这次如果她得到这份工作 |
she will technically be my boss. | 她就成我的老板了 |
Oh, god. | 老天 |
I'm so sorry, Rachel. | 真为你感到遗憾瑞秋 |
Do you need to talk about it? | 你想倾诉的话 |
No. Not now. Thanks. | 现在不必谢了 |
Oh, no, no. No. | 不好 |
What? | 怎么了 |
She's gone. | 她跑了 |
You left her alone to get her a water? | 你去倒水留她一个人在这里 |
What, she didn't want a Latte? | 怎么她喝不下咖啡是吗 |
I was trying to be helpful. | 我只是想尽量帮忙 |
You were very helpful to her. | 你是帮了她的大忙了 |
You didn't see her, Harvey. She was scared. | 你没看见哈维她心慌意乱的 |
She was a wreck. | 人都快崩溃了 |
Maybe that had to do with the fact that she was about | 也许是因为她得接受 |
to go to prison for 11 months. | 十一个月的牢狱之灾 |
I think she was having the reaction of an innocent woman. | 我倒觉得她那种反应是因为她真的很无辜 |
And what was telling you that? | 你这结论又是从何而来 |
Your years of investigative experience? | 是靠你多年的侦查经验吗 |
You know, I just--I listened to her, that's all. | 我就听她倾诉了一下 |
Let me tell you something, okay. | 我来把话说清楚 |
Just because a pretty girl tells you a story | 你不要这么天真纯洁美女说什么 |
doesn't mean it's true. | 就是什么好吗 |
If she'd gone to trial, | 如果她坚持要庭审 |
the burden of proof would be on the prosecution, | 举证责任会在原告身上 |
yet her own lawyer | 可连她自己的律师 |
told her to take the deal. | 都在劝她签署协议 |
Not to mention that innocent people don't run. | 更别提无辜的人是不会落跑的 |
I think this fell out of her purse. | 这东西从她包里掉出来了 |
I found it here. | 我在这里找到的 |
Why are you telling me this now? | 你怎么现在才告诉我这个 |
Because you were mad at me before. | 因为你一直在大发雷霆 |
So your answer to that | 所以你就可以 |
is to delay giving me important information? | 把重要信息拖着不给我是吗 |
Well, when you put it like that. | 如果你非要这么说的话 |
Okay, I got to smooth things over with the DOJ. | 我得去司法部那边协调一下 |
That phone is our only lead. | 现在这个电话是我们的唯一线索 |
Try not to lose it before I get back. | 在我回来以前麻烦你别再搞丢了 |
Okay? | 好吗 |
Gabs, if you need to talk, | 小加如果你想找人聊聊 |
I'm playing hoops at the Hudson. Keep ur head up. | 就来哈德森找我我在打球振作点 |
Becky, there's been a slight hiccup | 贝琪加布·斯通那里 |
on the Gabby Stone business. | 出了点小状况 |
I don't want to hear about any hiccups. | 我不想听什么小状况 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字