妙贼警探第1季第6集中英台词整理和单词统计

妙贼警探第1季第6集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
Please tell me this isn't gonna 别告诉我这又是
Be another mortgage-fraud case. 一宗房贷诈骗案
What's wrong with mortgage-fraud cases? 房贷诈骗案怎么招惹你了
They're boring. 太无聊了
You stare at paperwork all day. 得整天盯着一大堆文件看
You could stare at prison bars all day. 你以前不是连铁窗都能整天盯着看吗
- oh,you still playing that card? - makes me smile. -又提这个-我乐意
- Excuse me. - Get out of the way. -借过-让开
why all the craziness? 怎么这么乱啊
I don't know.This can't be good. 不知道肯定不是什么好事
Peter,uh,Hughes wants to see you right away. 彼得休斯要马上见你
All right. 知道了
So,is this what it looked like when I escaped? 我当年逃跑的时候也是这种情况吗
完整版请点击
I don't know.I was working important cases. 我不知道我当时在做一个要案
What's going on? 发生什么事了
The bureau's missing an agent. 一名探员失踪了
That isn't good. 是很糟糕
Yeah,he's an undercover from the D.C. office. 是地方检查局的一名卧底
We lost contact with him 12 hours ago. 我们12小时前跟他失去了联系
妙贼警探单词统计

妙贼警探高频单词统计
What do you think happened? 你觉得发生什么事了
I don't know.Could be in trouble,could be laying. 不知道可能有麻烦也可能寻欢去了
We're not sure. 还不确定
Listen. Listen to me. 听着听我说
We need somebody who understands money. 我们需要一个真正懂得金钱的人
Excuse me.I have an important case to deal with. 失陪一下我也有个要案要做了
This is agent Mark Costa. 这是马克·科斯塔探员
He was posing as a drug trafficker 他伪装成一名侦探
Looking to clean some dirty cash through this guy 调查一宗洗钱案案子的嫌疑人是
Lao Shen,money launderer out of china. 沈劳专门在中国境外负责洗钱
Costa was working him until last night. 科斯塔在昨晚之前一直在对他盯梢
According to his last contact, 根据他最后的汇报
Lao was making a pit stop in New York for 72 hours 劳将在纽约短暂停留72小时
And after that, he boards a flight to the homeland 这之后他将登上回国的航班
And we lose him. 逍遥法外了
So,why are you telling me this? 为什么告诉我这些
- Nicholas Halden. - who? -尼古拉斯·霍顿-谁
Cut the crap,Neal. 别装傻了尼尔
We know he's one of your aliases. 我们知道那是你的一个化名
You created him to launder cash through 你捏造了这个名字用来为
that Canary Island scam you ran in '04. 你04年操控的金丝雀岛计划洗钱
Multimillionaire with a penchant for gambling. 一个嗜赌的百万富翁
Ringing any bells? 想起来了吗
I may have heard of him. 可能听说过吧
Are you willing to offer him full immunity? 你们会彻底赦免他吗
Done.I don't give a damn what you did five years ago. 成交我才不介意你五年前所干的勾当
I want to find my agent. 我只想找回我的探员
Then what can Nick do to help? 那尼克能帮你什么忙呢
We want you to make contact with lao using this identity. 我们想让你以这个身份与劳打交道
What do you know about pai gow? 你对牌九了解多少
I know it sounds delicious. 我只知道这听起来像是很美味的样子
It's a chinese version of poker played with dominoes. 那是多米诺扑克牌的中国版本
Not really my game. 非我所好
Make it your game. 那就让它成为你的所好
Lao likes to contact new clients 劳在结识新客户的时候
using certain hands or bets. 喜欢来上这么一手
He'll be playing an underground table 他明晚将在唐人街的一个
In chinatown tomorrow night. 地下赌场内娱乐
I'm not gonna lie to you 我要老实告诉你
This is a dangerous one, Caffrey. 这是个危险的任务卡夫瑞
妙贼警探中英对照台词本截图

妙贼警探中英对照台词本截图
High stakes. 高风险
I'm in. 我加入了
I asked you to teach me the game. This movie is terrible. 我是让你教我打牌这电影有什么好看的
Wait. 等等
Let's take this to the next level. 我们来玩点儿升级版的吧
You took it to the next level when you killed my family. 你灭我全家的时候已经将这游戏升级了
Your wager,then. 由你下注
100 grand? 10万
How did he know about Nick Halden? 他怎么会知道尼可·霍顿
Surely you can't believe they knew about him. 你当然不能相信他们知道这个人
Let's be honest, Nick was not your best work. 老实说尼克并不是你最杰出的伪造身份
He's no Steve Tabernackle. 不如Steve Tabernackle
Steve was a good man. 斯蒂夫曾经是个好人
Steve is a good man. 斯蒂夫现在也是好人
Besides,you should be more concerned 而且你该好好想想
with what the guy with the ring wants. 那个戴戒指的家伙到底想要什么
I don't know. 我不知道
I've stolen a lot of stuff in my lifetime. 我这一辈子可偷过不少好东西
Maybe Poe's "Tamerlane" book? 爱伦·坡的《帖木尔》集吗
No, no. Sold that a while back. 不不那东西我早就转手了
The Tamayo painting. 塔马约的名画
Not worth all this. 那可值不上这些东西
Washington's love letters. 华盛顿的情书呢
Seriously, I don't even know why you 说真的我根本想不通
Stole that in the first place. 你为什么会偷那东西
Martha 玛莎
It's my favorite part. 这段是我的最爱
Too rich for your blood,Lee-Kang? 你就这点儿本钱吗李康
I believe it is your blood that 只有你的小命
will make me rich... Farmer boy. 才值点钱吧瘪三
Okay, what are they doing right now? 等等他们这是在干吗呢
Oh, they're drawing from the wood pile. 他们这是在补发牌
With these tiles, they make two hands. 然后将这些牌分成两手
oh,wait! wait! 看这看这
He just played the death tile. 他刚刚抓到一手死牌
Death tile? 死牌
W-well,the movie takes a few liberties. 当然这电影有些夸张了
Then why are we watching it? 那我们为什么还要看
It's a cult classic! 这可是经典
Okay,fine.What do you have to do? 好吧你到底要做什么
Fold above the bank. 弃牌给庄家
If I get a better hand than the dealer and 如果我的牌比庄家大
Then throw it away, Lao knows I'm a prospect. 却又不跟劳就会对我感兴趣了
Okay. 好吧
Well... Ideally,you want something like this. 最理想的状况是像这样
完整版请点击
This is some of the best tiles you can get. 这差不多是最好的牌组了
You trash a hand like this, 要是你抓到这样一手牌还不跟
And you're in. 他肯定中套
It's like folding pocket aces. 就相当于放弃了一手王牌
All right. Then let's practice. 好吧我们来实践一下
All you have to do is lose. 你只要一直输就行了
You want to practice losing? 想练习一下怎么输牌吗
No, I have to win first,then lose. 不行我得先赢然后再输
I thought perhaps you gentlemen 我觉得你们这两个大男人
Might like something to eat. 大概也饿了
- oh,thank you,June. - thanks,June. -谢谢你琼-谢谢琼
What are you watching? 你们在看什么呢
"Tiles of Fire." "巅峰对决"
Part 1? 第一部吗
Part 2's up next. 马上放第二步
Don't start without me. 等我来了再开始
- There's a sequel? - Five. -居然还有续集-共五部
Good news. We've put word out Nicholas Halden 好消息我们已经散播消息说尼古拉斯·霍顿
Is in town and looking to do business. 将要来这儿大干一场了
Lao's people took the bait. 劳的人已经上钩了
We're sending you in as an investor 你装成对他洗钱生意
To his money-laundering scheme. 感兴趣的投资者
Lao's game takes place just off of Mott street, 劳的赌局设在勿街
which means we'll be setting up around the corner. 也就是说我们会在附近设下监控点
At Meishilin restaurant? 在美食林餐馆吗
Been there. Good dumplings. 去过那里饺子很不错
And an even better H.Q. For our purposes. 对我们来说更好的消息是
Family that owns the place are trusted C.I.S for the bureau. 店主一家是局里信得过的"国会情报处"[线人]
They've had dealings with Lao in the past. 他们以前和劳打过交道
We'll monitor the game from the second floor. 我们会在餐馆二层监视赌局
Look...There's an agent missing in all this. 听着有个探员失踪了
So everyone stay sharp. 大家都打起精神来
The FBI is truly grateful for your help, Mr.Tuan. 联调局非常感谢您的帮助湍先生
I just want Lao out of the neighborhood. 我只想劳从这里滚蛋
He's been taking from my business for years. 他搅我生意已经很多年了
And with my own debt piling up, 我如今债台高筑
I can hardly afford to be in his. 不想再摊上他的
I understand. 我明白
Look... I, too, am grateful for your help. 听着我也很感激你们的帮忙
Come on. 进来
Those standard FBI issue? 联调局标准着装吗
They were a gift from Elizabeth. 是伊丽莎白送我的礼物
One that keeps on giving. 无私奉献的好女人
We tried to make room. 我们得设法腾点地方
It's perfect. 很不错了
Apologies. 抱歉
My daughter, Bai. 我女儿白
Uh...Hi, there. 你好啊
I'm gonna need that back, okay? 那个你不能拿明白吗
There. Thank you. 给我了谢谢
Who are you? 你搞什么啊
What do you mean? The kid just grabbed the 我怎么了这孩子刚拿了...
Do you have a business card? 你有名片吗
Do you have a business. 有没有名片
It's okay. It's okay. Ready? Watch this. 没事的别哭看这里
Ready? One...Two...Three! 准备好了吗一二三

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
  • 序言:七十年代末,一起剥皮案震惊了整个滨河市,随后出现的几起案子,更是在滨河造成了极大的恐慌,老刑警刘岩,带你破解...
    沈念sama阅读 221,548评论 6 515
  • 序言:滨河连续发生了三起死亡事件,死亡现场离奇诡异,居然都是意外死亡,警方通过查阅死者的电脑和手机,发现死者居然都...
    沈念sama阅读 94,497评论 3 399
  • 文/潘晓璐 我一进店门,熙熙楼的掌柜王于贵愁眉苦脸地迎上来,“玉大人,你说我怎么就摊上这事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 167,990评论 0 360
  • 文/不坏的土叔 我叫张陵,是天一观的道长。 经常有香客问我,道长,这世上最难降的妖魔是什么? 我笑而不...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 59,618评论 1 296
  • 正文 为了忘掉前任,我火速办了婚礼,结果婚礼上,老公的妹妹穿的比我还像新娘。我一直安慰自己,他们只是感情好,可当我...
    茶点故事阅读 68,618评论 6 397
  • 文/花漫 我一把揭开白布。 她就那样静静地躺着,像睡着了一般。 火红的嫁衣衬着肌肤如雪。 梳的纹丝不乱的头发上,一...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 52,246评论 1 308
  • 那天,我揣着相机与录音,去河边找鬼。 笑死,一个胖子当着我的面吹牛,可吹牛的内容都是我干的。 我是一名探鬼主播,决...
    沈念sama阅读 40,819评论 3 421
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我猛地睁开眼,长吁一口气:“原来是场噩梦啊……” “哼!你这毒妇竟也来了?” 一声冷哼从身侧响起,我...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 39,725评论 0 276
  • 序言:老挝万荣一对情侣失踪,失踪者是张志新(化名)和其女友刘颖,没想到半个月后,有当地人在树林里发现了一具尸体,经...
    沈念sama阅读 46,268评论 1 320
  • 正文 独居荒郊野岭守林人离奇死亡,尸身上长有42处带血的脓包…… 初始之章·张勋 以下内容为张勋视角 年9月15日...
    茶点故事阅读 38,356评论 3 340
  • 正文 我和宋清朗相恋三年,在试婚纱的时候发现自己被绿了。 大学时的朋友给我发了我未婚夫和他白月光在一起吃饭的照片。...
    茶点故事阅读 40,488评论 1 352
  • 序言:一个原本活蹦乱跳的男人离奇死亡,死状恐怖,灵堂内的尸体忽然破棺而出,到底是诈尸还是另有隐情,我是刑警宁泽,带...
    沈念sama阅读 36,181评论 5 350
  • 正文 年R本政府宣布,位于F岛的核电站,受9级特大地震影响,放射性物质发生泄漏。R本人自食恶果不足惜,却给世界环境...
    茶点故事阅读 41,862评论 3 333
  • 文/蒙蒙 一、第九天 我趴在偏房一处隐蔽的房顶上张望。 院中可真热闹,春花似锦、人声如沸。这庄子的主人今日做“春日...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 32,331评论 0 24
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我抬头看了看天上的太阳。三九已至,却和暖如春,着一层夹袄步出监牢的瞬间,已是汗流浃背。 一阵脚步声响...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 33,445评论 1 272
  • 我被黑心中介骗来泰国打工, 没想到刚下飞机就差点儿被人妖公主榨干…… 1. 我叫王不留,地道东北人。 一个月前我还...
    沈念sama阅读 48,897评论 3 376
  • 正文 我出身青楼,却偏偏与公主长得像,于是被迫代替她去往敌国和亲。 传闻我的和亲对象是个残疾皇子,可洞房花烛夜当晚...
    茶点故事阅读 45,500评论 2 359

推荐阅读更多精彩内容