神烦警探第1季第6集中英台词整理和单词统计
| 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|
| Whoa, whoa, whoa. Whoa! | 哇 哇 哇 |
| Settle. | 小心点 |
| Sorry, sarge. | 抱歉 警长 |
| Ugh, Halloween is the worst. | 我最讨厌万圣节了 |
| Everyone's drunk, wearing a mask, | 每个人都醉醺醺的 戴着面具 |
| and carrying a fake gun. | 揣把假枪 |
| Plus all the girls think they have to dress sexy. | 而且所有女孩都要性感打扮 |
| I know, that is the worst. Please make them stop. | 是啊 这是最讨厌的 让她们别这样了 |
| I passed a slutty tree on the way here. | 我在路上看到一个人穿得像棵发骚的树 |
| Who wants to have sex with a tree? | 谁会对一棵树有性致啊 |
| Was it a maple? | 是枫树吗 |
| Was it a maple? | 是枫树吗 |
| Buon giorno, buon giorno. | 各位 早上好 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| - Pretty cool 'stume, huh? - 'Stume? | - 圣装很酷吧- 圣装 |
| Short for costume. | 万圣节服装的简称 |
| Ah. All right, let me guess. You are dumpy Chuck Norris. | 好吧 我猜猜 你是矮胖版Chuck Norris |
| - No, I'm... Dumpy Ron Weasley. | - 不 我是- 矮胖版罗恩韦斯莱 |
| No. | 不是 |
| You guys, stop it. | 你们别猜了 |

神烦警探单词统计

神烦警探高频单词统计
| He put thought into his costume, | 他这身打扮相当考究 |
| and he is obviously Miranda from Sex and the City. | 显然是<欲望都市>里的Miranda嘛 |
| Guys, I'm Mario Batali! | 拜托 我是Mario Batali |
| "Molto Mario"? Celebrity chef? | "非凡的Mario" 那个名厨 |
| Ginger Prince of little Italy? | 小意大利的生姜王子 |
| Is he also a homeless troll doll? | 他还是一个无家可归的丑娃娃吗 |
| 'Cause you look like a homeless troll doll. | 因为你看起来就是一个无家可归的丑娃娃 |
| Hey, sweet Batali costume, dude. | 很赞的Batali大厨装嘛 |
| Thank you! | 谢谢 |
| There's a man with impeccable taste. | 他真有品位啊 |
| He bit a guy's butt off at a W.N.B.A. Game. | 他在WNBA比赛时咬掉了一个人的屁股 |
| Eric Stoltz from Mask. | 你是<面具>里的Eric Stoltz |
| I'll take it. | 勉强接受 |
| I hope you're all well rested. | 希望你们都休息够了 |
| It's gonna be a busy night. | 今晚将是一个多事之夜 |
| The holding cell's completely full. | 拘留所里已经人满为患了 |
| I keep having to separate hillary Clinton and Kim Jong-Un. | 我一直忙着把希拉里和金正恩分开 |
| Stop it! Stop making out! | 停下 不要亲热了 |
| Hey... no! What would Bill say? | 住手 想想你的克林顿 |
| We need two undercovers | 我们还要派两个便衣 |
| at the Dekalb street warehouse party. | 去迪卡尔布街的仓库派对 |
| Boyle, you're already in costume as, uh, | Boyle 你已经装扮好了 你是 |
| Joy Behar Joy Behar? | |
| I'm Mario Batali. | 是Mario Batali |
| Okay. And, uh, Santiago, | 好吧 还有 Santiago |
| you go with him. | 你和他一起去 |
| Yes, sir. Damn it. | 是 警官 靠 真倒霉 |
| Santiago, I know that you hate Halloween, | Santiago 我知道你恨万圣节 |
| but stick with me, and I promise you, | 但是跟着我 我保证 |
| you will love it. | 你会爱上它的 |
| Can you magically make everyone kind, sober, | 你能施个魔法 让所有人友善 不喝酒 |
| and fully dressed? | 穿严实点吗 |
| "Kind, sober, and fully dressed." | "友善 不喝酒 穿着严实" |
| Good news, everyone, we found the name | 好消息 各位 我们找到 |
| of Santiago's sex tape. | Santiago性爱录像带的名字了 |
| Well, ring it up, nerds. | 注意注意了 呆子们 |
| I just arrested my first Halloween idiot of the season. | 我刚刚抓到了本季度第一个万圣白痴 |
| He was trying to rob a bank | 他想要抢银行 |
| but had a little trouble with the getaway. | 但是逃跑时遇到了点麻烦 |
| Trying to "Split," Huh? | 想要"裂开"哈 |

神烦警探中英对照台词本截图

神烦警探中英对照台词本截图
| Don't worry, I'm sure you'll get out on "A peel."(appeal) | 别担心 我相信你会"被剥皮"(上诉)的 |
| I'm so glad you're stuck. | 看你卡着真好笑 |
| I've got a million of these. | 我碰到过无数次了 |
| No, no, don't touch the money! Ugh! | 不 不 不要碰那些钱 |
| I swear, these perps are so stupid. | 这些罪犯太蠢了 |
| I'd make a better criminal than any of them. | 我要犯罪一定比他们强多了 |
| Yeah, you would. You'd be an evil mastermind, | 绝对的 邪恶智多星 |
| and everyone would call you the handsome bandit. | 所有人都会叫你英俊大盗 |
| Thank you, Charles. And the best part is, | 谢了 Charles 而且最棒的是 |
| - none of you could catch me. - Oh, come on, you... | - 你们都抓不到我- 不是吧 |
| I'm fairly certain you would be caught. | 我很肯定你会被逮住 |
| No, scratch that. | 不对 |
| I'm 100% sure you'd be caught. | 我是百分之百确定你会被逮住 |
| Ho, ho, ho! | 吼 吼 吼 |
| All right, challenge accepted. | 好 接受挑战 |
| I didn't issue a challenge. | 我不是在发出挑战 |
| Fine. I'll issue it for you. | 好 那我帮你发出挑战 |
| What's the most valuable thing in your office? | 你办公室里最值钱的是什么 |
| My medal of valor. | 我的英勇奖牌 |
| God, you are such a hero. | 真是个英雄啊你 |
| All right, how about this? I will bet you | 好吧 我和你打赌 |
| that by midnight tonight, | 今晚十二点之前 |
| I can steal the medal of valor from your office. | 我可以把你的奖牌偷走 |
| Why would I possibly agree to that? | 我为什么要和你打这个赌 |
| Because if I lose, I'll work the next five weekends, no overtime. | 如果我输了 接下来五个周末都来加班 不要加班费 |
| And I won't tell anyone here | 而且我不会告诉别人 |
| about the time I saw you wearing short shorts outside of work. | 有一次下班之后 我看见你穿了一条超短裤 |
| - But if I win... - You won't. | - 但是如果我赢了- 你不会赢 |
| You have to do all of my paperwork tonight, | 今晚 你要帮我做所有的文书工作 |
| the busiest and spookiest night of the year. | 在这个一年中最忙 最吓人的晚上 |
| And you have to publicly state | 你还要公开宣布 |
| that I'm an amazing Detective-slash-genius. | 我是一个了不起的天才警探 |
| And this won't interfere with you doing your job? | 这个赌不会妨碍你的正常工作吧 |
| You mean my job as an amazing Detective-slash-genius? | 你是说我作为天才警探的工作 |
| No, it will not. I'll do all of my work, guaranteed. | 不 不会 我会做好所有工作 我保证 |
| I'm considering it. | 我考虑一下 |
| I'm interested. | 挺感兴趣 |
| I agree to participate. | 好 我同意了 |
| All right. There's the robot I fell in love with. | 这才是我爱的警官大人嘛 |
| Hey. | 喂 |
| Sister Steve here got mugged. | Steve修女被抢劫了 |
| Some guy dressed as the royal baby punched him | 一个打扮成皇家宝宝的人揍了他 |
| and took his wallet. | 抢走了他的钱包 |
| She keeps laughing at me. | 她一直嘲笑我 |
| Can't tell you how many nuns | 你不知道在天主教学校 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| I wanted to beat up in catholic school. | 有多少个我想痛扁的修女 |
| Ten. | 十个 |
| I didn't know you went to catholic school. | 我不知道你还去过天主教学校 |
| Good. You shouldn't know it. | 很好 你不该知道 |
| I get it. You're so mysterious and tough. | 我明白 你这么神秘 剽悍 |
| But you know what I think? | 但是你知道我怎么想吗 |
| You're actually a big softy. | 你实际上是个内心柔软的人 |
| No, I think she's really mean. | 不 我觉得她是真刻薄 |
| You probably read a Maya angelou poem | 你会在毕业时读Maya Angelou的诗歌 |
| at your graduation and cried. | 然后默默流泪 |
| Didn't graduate. Had to leave. | 没毕业 退学了 |
| Why? What'd you do? | 为什么 你做了什么 |
| Here's a hint. | 看我口型 |
| I'm not gonna tell you. | 告诉你才怪 |
| Oh, I'm gonna find out anyway. | 我会自己找到答案的 |
| I'm a Detective. | 我是个警探 |
| I will detect! | 我会调查的 |
| Hey. | 嘿 |
| Got an arrest file here for the Captain. | 把这些逮捕记录给警监 |
| Drunk and disorderly. | 又醉又乱七八糟的 |
| So, anyways... | 呃 然后 |
| Gina Gina! | |
| We never talk anymore. | 我们好久没聊了 |
| How's the dance troupe? Did you get a haircut? | 舞蹈团怎么样了 你剪了头发吗 |
| What's the Captain's schedule like today? | 警监今天的日程安排是什么 |
| I'm not gonna help you rob him, Jake. | 我不会帮你偷东西的 Jake |
| I'm his assistant, and I take that job incredibly seriously. | 我是他的助理 我把这份工作看得非常重要 |
| You're literally making paper airplanes out of police reports right now. | 你正在用警察报告折纸飞机好吧 |
| Well, how am I supposed to get it into that garbage can? | 不然我要怎样把它扔到垃圾桶里呢 |
| Come. | 拜托啦 |
| Fine, Captain's got a meeting | 好吧 十分钟后 |
| downstairs in ten minutes. | 警监在楼下有个会要开 |
| You're the best. Mwah! | 你最好了 亲一个 |
| What does your skin taste like? | 你的脸怎么有味道 |
| Dina Lohan. I'm wearing her face lotion. | Dina Lohan 我搽了她出的乳液 |
| That's it. | 没错 就是这个味 |
| Thank you. | 谢谢 |
| Okay, party's around the corner. | 派对就在那边 |
| Tipster said there'll be a huge amount of drug activity. | 线人说这里会有大量毒品交易 |
| Why is this costume so stiff? | 这衣服怎么这么硬啊 |
| And what is that smell? | 什么味儿啊 |
| The department never washes them, so it's probably vomit. | 这衣服没洗过 可能是呕吐物吧 |
| Hey! | 嘿 |
| I got you a chocolate. | 给你个巧克力 |
| Yet another great thing about Halloween... chocolate! | 万圣节的另一大亮点 巧克力噢 |
| Thanks. Oh, look. | 谢谢 你看 |
| Raggedy Ann is drinking vodka right from the bottle. | 破烂娃娃直接拿着酒瓶喝伏特加了 |
| People think if they put on a costume, | 人们总是觉得穿着万圣节服装 |
| they can just get away with anything they want. | 就能随心所欲 |
| Halloween is Christmas for jerks. | 万圣节就是混蛋的圣诞节 |
| Come on, ma'am. No open containers. | 小姐 不准携带已开瓶的酒 |
| Oh, and why should I listen to you, bone person? | 我为啥要听你的呢 骨头人 |
| It's called skeleton. It's a very common word. | 这叫骨骼 这词谁都会好吗 |
| Just put the vodka away. | 把酒拿开 |
| You guys are cops? | 你们是警察 |
| These guys are cops! | 他们是警察 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字