识骨寻踪第1季第1集中英台词整理和单词统计
| 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|
| I'm late. | 我要迟到了 |
| This board is broken. | 这显示板坏了 |
| The arrivals board is not working. | 这显示板怎么坏了 |
| Uh, did anybody meet the flight from Guatemala? | 有人看到从危地马拉来的航班吗 |
| Aviateca Airlines? What gate? | 危地马拉航空公司 几号登机口 |
| I'm late. | 我来晚了 |
| Excuse me, uh... | 打扰下 |
| you have a computer glitch at the arrivals board. | 航班显示板出现了点故障 |
| Hello? | 你好 |
| Sir, excuse me, yoo-hoo. | 先生 打扰一下 |
| Great. | 很好 |
| Yeah. Hi. | 哟 你好呀 |
| The flight from Guatemala. | 从危地马拉来的航班 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| Tell me you tried "Excuse me" First. | 告诉我你事先说过"打扰一下" |
| Sweetie! Yes, I did! | 亲爱的 我当然说过了 |
| Welcome home. | 欢迎回家 |
| Oh! Are you exhausted? | 你累不累啊 |
| Was Guatemala awful? | 危地马拉是不是很糟 |
| Was it horribly backward? | 是不是非常落后 |

识骨寻踪单词统计

识骨寻踪高频单词统计
| And yet, I was never reduced to flashing my boobs for information. | 但我还没落后到要秀胸部获取信息 |
| Flash them for any fun reasons? | 为了啥好玩的原因秀的吗 |
| I was literally neck deep in a mass grave. | 我一直在乱葬岗里埋头苦干 |
| Not romantic. | 一点也不浪漫 |
| Diving head first in a pit of cadavers | 一头跳进一堆死尸中 |
| is no way to handle a messy break-up. | 是搞不定你一团糟的分手的 |
| Angela, nothing Pete and I ever did was messy. | Angela 我和Pete从没一团糟过 |
| Then you were not doing the right thing. | 那你当时就做错了 |
| Sir, why are you following us? | 先生 你跟着我们干嘛 |
| Attack! Security! Hello! | 遇袭啊 救命啊 快来人啊 |
| Who runs this airport? | 这机场谁管的啊 |
| Kick his ass. | 狠狠教训他 |
| - Step back now!- He attacked me. | - 退后- 是他攻击我的 |
| I'm Homeland Security! | 我是国土安全部的 |
| Oh... little misunderstanding here. | 这是个小误会 |
| You can put away your guns. | 你们可以把枪收起来了 |
| What, is she in charge now? | 什么时候你们都归她管了 |
| No, I'll tell you when you can lower your weapons. | 什么时候放下武器 我说了算 |
| Hand over the bag. | 把包交出来 |
| Is that what this is about? | 就为了这个 |
| I am Dr. Temperance Brennan. | 我是Dr. Temperance Brennan |
| I've been in Guatemala for two months, | 我待在危地马拉两个月 |
| identifying victims of genocide, including him. | 鉴别种族大屠杀遇难者的身份 也包括他 |
| Most people in this situation, | 这种情况下大多数人 |
| what they do is they sweat it. | 都会出一身冷汗 |
| Guatemala? Genocide? | 危地马拉种族大屠杀 |
| How are you scary after that? | 经过那些你还会害怕吗 |
| - You know who doesn't sweat it? - Sociopaths. | - 你知道谁会不冒冷汗吗- 反社会人士 |
| I'm not a sociopath. | 我不是反社会人士 |
| I'm an anthropologist at the Jeffersonian. | 我是Jeffersonian的人类学家 |
| Who works for the FBI. | 还为FBI工作 |
| Which I'd maybe believe you | 或许我会相信这些 |
| if you had ID that did more than allowed you access to the cafeteria. | 前提是你说的身份能让你进餐厅以外的地方 |
| You are illegally transporting human remains, ma'am. | 女士 你这是非法运输人类遗体 |
| And you assaulted a Homeland Security agent. | 你还袭击了一名国土安全部探员 |
| Look, I'm sorry if I embarrassed you in front of your friends, | 抱歉让你在朋友面前丢人了 |
| but next time, you should identify yourself before attacking me. | 但下次攻击我之前 你该先表明身份 |
| What are you doing here? | 你来这干嘛 |
| FBI. Special Agent Seeley Booth, | FBI特别探员Seeley Booth |
| Major Crime Investigation, DC. | 华盛顿重案组 |

识骨寻踪中英对照台词本截图

识骨寻踪中英对照台词本截图
| Bones identifies bodies for us. | Bones为我们鉴定尸体身份 |
| Don't call me Bones. | 别叫我Bones |
| And I do more than identify. | 我不单单鉴定的 |
| She also writes books. | 她还写书 |
| Fine. She's all yours. | 好吧 她归你了 |
| Great. Let's grab your skull, and let's vamoose. | 很好 带上你的头骨 我们闪人 |
| What, that's it? "She's all yours"? | 就这样 她归你了 |
| Why did you stop me? | 那你为什么拦下我 |
| What does it matter? You're free to go. | 有关系吗 你可以离开了 |
| Just grab your bags. | 只要带上你的包 |
| - Click, click, kling, kling. - You set me up. | - 快点 快点- 你故意设计我 |
| You got a hold-for-questioning request from the FBI, didn't you? | FBI让你审问我的 是不 |
| I love this book. | 我喜欢这书 |
| Come on. | 走吧 |
| That's the best you can do? | 你就这点本事 |
| What? | 什么 |
| Getting Homeland Security to snatch me | 让国土安全部的人抓我 |
| so you can stage a fake rescue? | 你好来个英雄救美的戏码 |
| Well, at least I picked you up at the airport, huh? | 怎么说我也来机场接你了 对吧 |
| Come on, I mean, I went through the appropriate channels, | 行了 我用过正当渠道找你 |
| but your assistant there, he stone-walled me. | 但是你的助手百般阻挠 |
| Yeah, well, after the last case, | 没错 经过上次的案子 |
| I told Zack never ever to put you through. | 我告诉Zack要对你守口如瓶 |
| He's a good assistant. | 他是个很好的助手 |
| You can let me out anywhere along here. | 你在这随便找个地方让我下车 |
| Listen, a decomposed corpse was found | 今早在阿灵顿国家公墓 |
| this morning at Arlington National Cemetery. | 发现了一具腐烂的尸体 |
| Arlington National Cemetery is full of decomposed corpses. | 阿灵顿国家公墓本来就都是腐烂的尸体 |
| It's a cemetery. | 那是个墓地 |
| Yeah, but this one is your type of corpse, | 没错 但这个是你的那一型 |
| it wasn't in a casket. | 不是棺材里的那种 |
| If you drive one more block | 你再开一个街区 |
| I'm screaming "Kidnap" Out the window. | 我就朝窗外喊"绑架" |
| - You know what, I'm trying to mend bridges here. - Pull over. | - 我在试着沟通- 靠边停车 |
| - I'm going home. - Great. | - 我要回家了- 很好 |
| Could we... Look, could we just skip this part? | 我们能不能...能不能直接跳过这部分 |
| I find you very condescending. | 我发现你这人有一种优越感 |
| Me? I'm condescending? | 我? 有优越感吗 |
| I'm not the one who's got to mention | 我可不像某人 |
| that she's got a doctorate every five minutes. | 每五分钟就要说到她有个博士学位 |
| I am the one with a doctorate. | 我确实是有博士学位 |
| Yeah, but I'm the one with the badge and the gun. | 没错 但是我也有警徽和枪 |
| You're not the only forensic anthropologist in town. | 你又不是城里唯一的法医人类学家 |
| Yes, I am. The next nearest is in Montreal. | 我还真是的 最近的那个在蒙特利尔(加拿大魁北克省) |
| Parlez-vous Francais? | 你会说法语吗 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| What's it going to take, huh? | 到底要怎样啊你 |
| - Full participation in the case. - Fine. | - 全程参与案子- 行 |
| Not just lab work, everything. | 不只是实验室工作 每一项都要参与 |
| Well you want me to spit in my hand? We're Scully and Mulder. | 要在我手上吐口水吗 那样我们就成Scully和Mulder了 |
| I don't know what that means. | 我不明白这是什么意思 |
| It's an olive branch. | 意思就是 咱讲和吧 |
| Just get back in the car. | 回车上去吧 |
| What's the context of the find? | 怎么发现尸体的 |
| Routine landscaping | 例行环境绿化 |
| they drop the level of the pond, | 他们在降低池塘的水位 |
| one of the workmen thought he saw something. | 一个工人觉得他看到什么东西 |
| Hi, Zack. | 嗨 Zack |
| - This eco-warrior look works for you. - Thanks. | - 这身生态卫士装很适合你- 谢谢 |
| Very action-oriented. | 很运动型 |
| Agent Booth, you remember my assistant, Zack Addy? | Booth探员 还记得我助手Zack Addy吗 |
| Oh, yeah. | 必须记得 |
| How was Guatemala? | 在危地马拉怎么样 |
| You dig up lots of massacred victims? | 你挖出许多大屠杀遇难者遗体了 |
| Learn a thing or two about machete strikes? | 学到点弯刀小知识了没 |
| Zack, I need water samples | Zack 我需要一些池塘水样 |
| and temperature readings from the pond. | 还有水温数据 |
| Right away, Dr. Brennan. | 马上去 Dr. Brennan |
| He's got no sense of discretion, that kid. | 那孩子没啥眼力 |
| Typical squint. | 典型的眯眯眼 |
| I don't know what that means. | 我不懂你的意思 |
| Well, cops get stuck, we bring in people like you. | 警察束手无策时 我们就会找你这类人 |
| You know-- squints... | 我们称之 眯眯眼 |
| you know, who squint at things. | 眯着眼睛看东西 |
| Oh, you mean people with very high IQs | 你的意思是高智商 |
| and basic reasoning skills. | 有基本推理能力的人 |
| Yeah. | 没错 |
| What, exactly, am I supposed to be squinting at? | 我现在该眯眼看啥 |
| It's like pornography. | 就像看爱情动作片 |
| You'll know it when you see it. | 你看到的时候你就知道了 |
| Yeah, Ok... | 好了 没错 |
| This is a crime scene. | 这是犯罪现场 |
| The remains are wrapped in four-mil flat | 尸体被0.1毫米厚的 |
| poly construction sheeting. | 聚酯纤维建筑薄膜包裹着 |
| PVC-coated chicken wire. | 聚氯乙烯包住的铁丝网 |
| Weighted. | 增加了质量 |
| That's why the body didn't surface during decomposition. | 因此尸体腐烂过程中没有浮上来 |
| The skeleton is complete, but the skull is in fragments. | 骨架是完整的 但头骨碎了 |
| - What can you tell me? - Not much. | - 得出啥结论了- 不多 |
| She's a young woman, | 年轻女性 |
| probably between 18 and 22, | 大概18到22岁 |
| approximately five foot three, | 一米六左右 |
| race unknown, delicate features. | 人种不详 长得还不错 |
| That's all? | 就这些 |
| Tennis player. | 还是网球运动员 |
| How do you get a pretty tennis player out of that yuck? | 你怎么知道她是个漂亮的网球运动员 |
| Epiphysis fusion gives age. | 从骺融合判断年龄 |
| Pelvic bone shape gives sex. | 从骨盆形状能判断性别 |
| Bursitis in the shoulder. | 肩部有滑囊炎 |
| Somebody this young, it must be an athletic injury. | 而且这么年轻 肯定是运动型损伤 |
| When did she die? | 死亡时间呢 |
| - Eh... - "Eh"?! What does that even mean? | - 嗯... - 嗯是什么意思 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字