Smokey? |
烟熏人 |
It's how I deal with stress. |
这是我解压的方式 |
Targeting everyday places causes panic, |
把日常出入场所作为目标会造成恐慌 |
people stay home, the economy is crippled |
人们闭门不出 经济萧条 |
it's Terrorism 101, man. |
这是恐怖主义的基础知识 哥们 |
Take samples from the clothes, see whatever you can find, |
从衣服上采样 看看能发现什么 |
traces of cologne, laundry detergent... |
古龙水 洗衣液之类的 |
anything that we can link to Masruk's home. |
任何和Masruk家相关的东西 |
I'll grab any particulates that can identify type of bomb. |
我去取微粒 鉴别炸弹类型 |
Isn't that the FBI's job? |
那不是FBI的工作吗 |
What? You trust the FBI? |
啥 你相信FBI |
You realize those guys are gonna suppress whatever they need |
你要明白 那些家伙会隐瞒真相 |
to cover their asses. |
只为保住自己的饭碗 |
Found a portion of the clavicle. |
我找到部分锁骨 |
- Are you even listening? - No. |
- 你在听吗 - 没有 |
They have a separate division, you know. |
他们有独立的有关部门 |
That way their hands are always clean. |
这样他们就不会麻烦缠身 |
In 1974... |
1974年 |
Jack Jack! |
|
We're trying to work. |
我们在工作呢 |
Someone seems really defensive about the FBI lately. |
某些人最近老袒护FBI嘛 |
You realize Booth is just another government stooge... |
你要知道Booth只是个政府走狗 |
This has nothing to do with Booth. |
这和Booth一点关系都没有 |
You know, I don't enjoy having squints on my team |
我不喜欢和眯眯眼一起工作 |
any more than you like me on yours. |
就像你也不喜欢我一样 |
But, you know, we're supposed to be working together. |
不过我们确实要一起共事 |
Okay? |
对不 |
Sure. So what do we do? |
当然 那我们现在做什么 |
Group hug? |
爱的抱抱吗 |
Agent Gibson here will be overseeing things for Homeland Security. |
Gibson探员是代表国土安全部来监督的 |
I'll try not to be in the way. |
我会尽量不碍事的 |
We don't need to be overseen. |
我们不需要被监督 |
That's reallynot your call, Bones. OK? |
这不是你说了算的 Bones |
How soon can we get the DNA match? |
多久能拿到DNA比对结果 |
That'll take days. |
那得好几天 |
I can get a match much sooner than that. |
我能更快拿到结果 |
I have all we need. |
我现在什么都不缺 |
You're gonna be able to ID him from that? |
你们这样就能辨别出他的身份 |
Asking stuff like that is "in the way." |
问这种问题就是在碍事 |
Remove any flesh and particulates you can, and then macerate him. |
去除皮肉和微粒 把尸体浸软处理 |
If that's all right with you? |
这个你没意见吧 |
Don't touch the table. Don't touch the table! |
别碰桌子 别 碰 桌 子 |
This is my lab! |
这是我的实验室 |
I'm a scientist, a doctor. |
我是个科学家博士 |
ah, so I've heard. |
我知道啦 |
完整版请点击 |
|
Would you be able to do your job |
有人一直在你背后盯着你 |
if someone was looking over your shoulder all the time? |
你能专心干活吗 |
We do, ok! I developed a tolerance. |
我们可以 我忍耐力都练出来了 |
I'm sorry, but I don't understand the advantage of compromise. |
很抱歉 我不懂妥协有什么好处 |
It's a terrorist attack, Bones. |
这是次恐怖袭击 Bones |
It's bigger than you and it's bigger than me. |
这比我们两个都重要 |
- The job is the same. - No, it's not! |
- 但工作都一样 - 不一样 |
We're dealing with someone here who devalues an entire culture, |
我们现在对付的人 他藐视我们整个文化 |
terrorizing people by using God to justify mass murder. |
借上帝之名粉饰大屠杀 威胁人民 |
You're making it personal. |
你把这事个人化了 |
That doesn't help. |
这一点帮助都没有 |
It is personal, Bones. |
本来就关乎个人 Bones |
All of us die a little bit on one like this. |
我们每个人或多或少都会这样死去 |
All the trace evidence has been stripped. |
所有的痕迹证据都已得出 |
Hodgins scavenged as much as he could. |
Hodgins已经尽力清理了 |
Okay, let's get started. |
好的 那就开始吧 |
What the hell are those? |
那都尼玛是啥玩意儿 |
Dermestes maculatus. |
白腹皮蠹 |
Flesh-eating beetles. |
食肉昆虫 |
It's how we clean the bones of burn victims. |
我们用它清理烧焦尸体的骨头 |
Gibson. |
我是Gibson |
Yes, sir? |
什么事 长官 |
Yes, sir. |
是的 长官 |
The president wants to know how long the ID is going to take. |
总统想知道身份鉴定还要多久 |
Why don't you ask them? |
你怎么不问问它们 |
You've made a mistake. |
你们一定搞错了 |
It can't be my husband. |
这不可能是我丈夫 |
My brother was no terrorist. |
我哥不是恐怖分子 |
He hated those people. |
他恨那些人 |
You can read his speeches, talk to anyone. |
你们可以读读他的演讲稿 问问别人 |
We aren't making any accusations. |
我们并没有做出指控 |
It's all over the news. It's all anyone's talking about. |
新闻都播了 每个人都在讨论这件事 |
We can't control the press, Mr. Masruk. |
Mr. Masruk 我们没办法控制媒体 |
How about your men? |
那你们的人呢 |
They've searched our house. |
他们搜查了我们的房子 |
They've talked to our friends. |
还和我们朋友谈话 |
Until we can identify the body, |
在我们确认尸体身份之前 |
we have to conduct a thorough investigation. |
我们必须彻查 |
So identify the body. |
那就去确认尸体身份啊 |
The longer you wait... |
你们拖得越久... |
Do you know what it's like for us? |
你们想过我们的感受吗 |
His body was fragmented by the blast. |
尸体因为爆炸四分五裂 |
We're still retrieving pieces... |
我们仍在寻找尸体碎片 |
I understand how difficult this is, not knowing. |
我理解你们的痛苦 非常理解 |
I'll work as quickly as I can to get you what you need. |
我会尽快给你们答复的 |
That's why I asked for his history, |
所以我才会询问他的过去 |
where he grew up, any injuries from his youth, |
他在哪儿长大 年少时受过什么伤 |
medical records... |
医疗记录 |
Of course. |
我明白 |
I brought you what you asked for. |
你要的我都带来了 |
Thank you. |
谢谢 |
We lived just like you. |
我们和你们一样生活 |
We came to this country because we love it. |
我们来这个国家是因为热爱它 |
We are Americans. |
我们也是美国人 |
It can't be Hamid. |
这不可能是Hamid |
It can't. |
不可能是他 |