So, in conclusion, not at all close. |
总结 离破案还差十万八千里 |
And the Vickers street aggravated assault? |
维克斯街的伤人案呢 |
Stalled out, and the Calloway robbery |
没有进展 Calloway抢劫案 |
also remains unsolved... |
也还是没破 |
Due to a lack of solving it by me. |
都是因为我破不了 |
Sounds like someone's in a little bit of a slump. |
似乎某人陷入了低谷期啊 |
I'm not in a slump. |
我才没有 |
You're not? Scoreboard. |
你没有吗 看看计分板 |
I don't slump, people. |
我是不会陷入低谷期的 |
I opposite slump. |
我是低谷的反面 |
I p-muls. |
我谷低 |
That's "Slump" Backwards, |
是倒着写的"低谷" |
and it's what I do. |
这就是我 |
I p-muls all over this bitch. |
我谷低这混蛋一身 |
Dismissed. |
散会 |
- Slump. - P-muls! |
- 低谷- 谷低 |
Wait... before you say anything, |
等下 在你说话之前 |
I want to guess what happened, based on your face. |
我想根据你的表情猜测一下发生了什么 |
Someone died. |
有人死了 |
No! You won a prize! |
不对 你获奖了 |
I'm not getting better at this. |
算了我还是不行 |
I'm concerned that the open cases |
我比较关心你桌上的 |
mound of garbage on your desk |
正在办理的案件跟垃圾堆一样高 |
has become so much higher than the closed cases mound of garbage |
比已经完结的案件要多很多啊 |
All right, sir. |
好吧 长官 |
Let me hit you with a little analogy. |
我来给你类比一下 |
Are you familiar with race cars? |
你对赛车熟悉吗 |
Formula 1 or stock? |
一级方程式赛车还是普通赛车 |
That's already way more than I know about it. |
已经远远超出我对赛车的了解范围了 |
The point is, I'm a super-awesome race car |
我想说的是 我是一辆超级牛逼的赛车 |
who's hit a couple of unlucky speed bumps. |
只不过不幸遇上几个减速带而已 |
You got speed bumps on a race track? |
你的赛道上还有减速带吗 |
Is that not part of car racing? |
赛车没有减速带这个东西吗 |
It should be. |
应该有的 |
All I'm saying is, it's open road again. |
我要说的就是 现在我又开上了畅通的道路 |
I'm about to close a case. |
我快要破案了 |
Missing grandma Helen Sterrino. |
失踪的外婆Helen Sterrino |
Last Sunday, her grandson Judd reported |
上周日 她的外孙Judd报案说 |
she went out for bagels and never came back. |
她出门买百吉圈 之后就没有回来了 |
This morning, we picked up an old lady |
今天早上 我们发现了一位老妇人 |
matching her description exactly. |
完全符合描述 |
I showed her pictures of Judd, and she said, |
我给她看了Judd的照片 |
and I quote, |
引用她的话说 |
"That's my grandson." |
"那就是我外孙" |
What did I say about doing voices? |
我不是说过不要模仿吗 |
完整版请点击 |
|
I'm a storyteller, sir. |
我是一个说故事的人 |
It's my craft. |
这是我的技巧 |
Anyways, grandson's coming in. |
不管怎样 外孙要过来了 |
They reunite, and I throw another case |
一家人重聚 这个案件就要被放到 |
on the old "Solved it" Pile. |
"已解决"那堆文件里去了 |
Hey, my croissant. |
这不是我的羊角面包嘛 |
You wanted to see me, Captain? |
您找我吗 长官 |
Yes, the D.A. Wanted me to personally thank you |
是的 地方检察官想要我亲自向你道谢 |
for your work on the Jay street drug bust. |
你在杰伊街毒品追捕案中表现很出色 |
That's why we do this, sir. |
这就是我们的动力 |
For praise? |
为了得到表扬吗 |
Uh... |
呃 |
There's a community outreach program |
这有一个社区外展服务项目 |
that's very important to me. |
对我来说很重要 |
I was wondering if you'd like to head it up. |
不知道你是否愿意主管这个项目 |
Absolutely, sir. |
当然了 长官 |
I won't just head it up, |
我不仅会主管 |
I will head and shoulders it up. |
还会全身心投入地管 |
I will dive in, swim around it, |
我会跳进去 在里头游泳 |
and just be altogether good with it. |
总而言之我会好好干的 |
Be more articulate when you speak to the children. |
你对孩子们说话时口齿得更伶俐点 |
Yes, sir, I will make better mouth. |
好的 我会好好说话的 |
Hey, sarge, I need someone to fill out a lineup. |
警长 我要找几个人帮我凑数 |
Will you be scary Terry? |
你能不能变成"恐怖Terry" |
Oh, I love being scary Terry. |
我特别喜欢变成"恐怖Terry" |
He says what regular Terry's thinking. |
他说出了"正常Terry"的心声 |
This is takin' too long! |
怎么花了这么久时间 |
I'm gonna miss the farmer's market! |
我都要错过农贸集会了 |
But I'm too busy. |
但是我太忙了 |
I've got a special case I'm working on. |
我手头有个特别的案子 |
Hitchcock Uh, Hitchcock, |
|
Boyle needs you to fill out a lineup. |
Boyle要你去凑人数 |
Oh, great. I'll take my shirt off. |
好啊 我把衣服脱了 |
No one asked you to take your shirt off. |
没人要你脱衣服 |
Stop volunteering to take your shirt off. |
别再主动脱衣服了 |
I can't hear you! Shirt's over my ears. |
听不见 衣服挡住耳朵了 |
Rosa Hi, Rosa. |
|
Ooh, I like your shoes. They're a really pretty... |
噢 我喜欢你的鞋子 真的非常 |
- What do you need? - Color. Okay. |
- 你有啥要求- 有色彩 好吧 |
You know how, every year, the precinct does |
你知不知道每一年 我们片区 |
that Junior police program seminar? |
都有少年警察项目 |
That thing where we try to get a bunch of loser kids |
就是那个我们帮助没用的小孩 |
to become student snitches? |
让他们变成学生告密者的那个项目吗 |
No, the thing where we try to get at-risk kids... |
不是 使我们帮助边缘少年 |
- Losers. - To sign up to become Junior police officers. |
- 没用的- 报名成为少年警官 |
Snitches. What about it? |
告密者 怎么了 |
Captain specifically asked me to run it this year. |
警监指定要我来主管今年的项目 |
I signed you up to do it with me. |
我替你报了名 和我一起做 |
Here's the info. |
信息都在这 |
Now I gotta read something? |
我还得看资料啊 |
Greetings. Fine. |
你们好 好吧 |
I guess I can help you with those at-risk kids. |
我想我能帮你们干这事 |
I don't need your help. |
我不需要你帮忙 |
It's nothing personal, it's just... |
我不是针对你 就是 |
You're not a cop, so I'm not really sure |
你不是警察 所以我也不太确定 |
- you could help. - Okay. |
- 你能帮上忙- 好吧 |