邪恶力量第1季第1集中英台词整理和单词统计
| 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|
| Come on, let's say good night to your brother. | 来向你弟弟说晚安 |
| - 'Night Sam. - Good night, love. | - 晚安 萨姆 - 晚安 宝贝 |
| Hey! Dean. | 嘿 迪恩 |
| - Daddy! - Hey! Buddy. | - 爸爸 - 小伙子 |
| What do you think? Sam is ready to touch around football yet? | 你怎么看 萨姆可以打橄榄球了吗 |
| - No, daddy. - No? | - 不行 爸爸 - 不行吗 |
| - You got him? - I got him. | - 你来照顾他 - 好的 |
| Sweet dreams, Sammy. | 做个好梦 萨米 |
| John? | 约翰 |
| John, is he hungry? | 约翰 他是不是饿了 |
| Okay. | 好吧 |
| Sammy! | 萨米 |
| Sammy! | 萨米 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| Mary! | 玛丽 |
| Mary! | 玛丽 |
| Mary! | 玛丽 |
| Hey, Sammy. | 萨米 |
| Okay? | 还好吗 |
| No! Mary! | 不 玛丽 |
[图片上传失败...(image-f70b57-1645843761268)]
[图片上传失败...(image-9983cb-1645843761268)]
| Daddy! | 爸爸 |
| Take your brother outside as fast as you can! | 赶快把你弟弟带到外面去 |
| Don't look back ! | 不要回头看 |
| Now, Dean! Go! | 快点 迪恩 快跑 |
| Mary! | 玛丽 |
| No! | 不 |
| It's okay, Sammy. | 没事的 萨米 |
| I got it. Go put the fire now. | 我来 去救火 |
| Here. | 给 |
| Stay back. You have to stay back. | 往后站 你们得往后站 |
| Sam! | 萨姆 |
| Get a move on, would ya? | 快点好吗 |
| We were supposed to be there like 15 minutes ago. | 我们应该15分钟前就到那了 |
| Sam, you coming or what? | 萨姆 你去还是不去啊 |
| - Do I have to? - Yes. It'll be fun. | - 我必须得去吗 - 是的 会很有趣的 |
| And where's your costume? | 怎么不化妆 |
| You know how I feel about Halloween. | 你知道我对万圣节的感觉 |
| So here's to Sam and his awesome LSAT victory. | 祝贺萨姆和他法学院入学考试的高分 |
| All right, all right. It's not that big a deal. | 好的 好的 这没什么大不了的 |
| Yeah, he acts all humble, but he scored a 174. | 他看上去谦虚 但是他考了174分 |
| - Is that good? - Scary good. | - 算高分吗 - 高得吓人了 |
| See, there you go. You are a first-round draft pick. | 瞧啊 名校任你选了 |
| You can go to any law school you want. | 想进哪个法学院都可以 |
| Actually, I got an interview here monday. | 实际上 我这周一就有个面试 |
| If it goes okay, I think I got a shot at a full ride next year. | 如果顺利 我想我明年有机会拿全金 |
| Hey, it's gonna go great. | 肯定会顺利的 |
| It better. | 但愿吧 |
| How does it feel to be the golden boy in your family? | 成为家中的金童感觉怎样 |
| They don't know. | 他们不知道 |
| No? I would be gloating. Why not? | 不知道 要是我早美到天上了 干嘛不说 |
| Because we're not exactly the Bradys | 因为我们不是脱线家族 |
| I'm not exactly the Huxtables | 我也不是天才老爹家的 |
| More shots? | 再喝点 |
| - No. - No. No. | - 不了 - 不 不用 |
| Seriously, I'm proud of you, | 说真的 我为你感到骄傲 |
| And you're gonna knock them dead on monday. | 周一你肯定让他们大吃一惊 |
| You're gonna get that full ride. | 你会拿全额奖学金的 |
| I know it. | 我知道 |
| What would I do without you? | 没有你我该怎么办 |
| Crash and burn. | 为爱神伤吧 |
[图片上传失败...(image-6fc4e4-1645843761268)]
[图片上传失败...(image-43cbdf-1645843761268)]
| Whoa! Easy, tiger. | 放松 小老虎 |
| Dean? | 迪恩 |
| You scared the crap out of me. | 你吓死我了 |
| That's cause you're out of practice. | 那是因为你荒废了功夫 |
| Or not. | 看来没有 |
| Get off of me. | 放开我 |
| Dean, what the hell are you doing here? | 迪恩 你来这里到底要干什么 |
| I was looking for a beer. | 我来找啤酒 |
| What the hell are you doing here? | 你到底要干嘛 |
| Ok, all right, we got to talk. | 好吧 我们得谈谈 |
| - The phone? - If I'd called would you picked up? | - 电话里不能说吗 - 我打你会接吗 |
| Sam? | 萨姆 |
| Jess, hey. | 杰西 |
| Dean, this is my girlfriend, Jessica. | 迪恩 这是我的女朋友杰西卡 |
| Wait. Your brother Dean? | 等等 他是你哥哥迪恩 |
| I love the Smurfs. | 我喜欢蓝精灵 |
| You know, I got to tell you. | 知道吗 我得说 |
| You are completely out of my brother's league. | 我弟弟真配不上你 |
| Just let me put something on. | 我穿下衣服 |
| No, no. No, I wouldn't dream of it, seriously. | 别别 我不会胡思乱想的 真的 |
| Anyway, I got to borrow your boyfriend here, | 总之 我借你男朋友一用 |
| talk about some private family business, | 谈点家里私事 |
| but nice meeting you. | 很高兴见到你 |
| No. No, whatever you want to say, you can say it in front of her. | 不不 无论你想说什么 她都可以听 |
| Okay. | 好吧 |
| Dad hasn't been home in a few days. | 爸爸好几天不在家了 |
| So? He's working overtime on a "Miller Time" shift. | 这怎么了 他在"米勒时间"加班呢 |
| He'll stumble back in sooner or later. | 他迟早会回来的 |
| Dad's on a hunting trip, and he hasn't been home in a few days. | 他外出狩猎 几天过去迟迟未归 |
| Jess, excuse us. | 杰西 失陪一下 |
| We have to go outside. | 我们要出去说 |
| I mean, come on, you can't just break in the middle of the night | 我说 你不要半夜突然跑来 |
| and expect me to hit the road with you. | 让我和你一起出去 |
| You're not hearing me, Sammy. Dad's missing. | 你没有听懂我的意思 萨姆 爸爸失踪了 |
| I need you to help me find him. | 我需要你帮我找他 |
| You remember the poltergeist in Amherst, | 你还记得阿姆赫斯特的捣蛋鬼 |
| or the devil's gates in Clifton? | 还有克利夫顿的魔鬼之门吗 |
| He was missing then, too. | 那两次他不也是失踪了 |
| He's always missing, and he's always fine. | 他总是失踪 可又总是好好的 |
| Not for this long. Now, are you gonna come with me or not? | 但是从没这么久 现在你跟不跟我走 |
| I'm not. | 不去 |
| Why not? | 为什么不去 |
| I swore I was done hunting. For good. | 我发过誓再也不去抓鬼了 永远不去 |
| Come on, it wasn't easy, | 行了 我们属实不易 |
| - but it wasn't that bad. - Yeah? | - 但也没那么糟糕 - 是吗 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| When I told dad I was scared of the thing in my closet, | 小时候我告诉爸爸我害怕衣柜里有怪物 |
| he gave me a .45. | 他却给我一支点45手枪 |
| What was he supposed to do? | 那他应该怎么做 |
| I was 9 years old. | 我那时才9岁 |
| He was supposed to say: "Don't be afraid of the dark." | 他应该说"别怕黑" |
| "Don't be afraid of the dark"? Are you kidding me? | "别怕黑" 你逗我玩呢 |
| Of course, you should be afraid. You know what's out there. | 你当然应当怕黑 你知道黑暗里有什么 |
| Yeah I know but still... the way we grew up after mom was killed | 我知道 但是妈妈被杀后我们那种成长方式 |
| and dad's obsession to find the thing that killed her. | 爸爸着魔似地寻找杀死妈妈的那个东西 |
| But we still haven't found the damn thing. | 但我们还没有找到那个该死的东西 |
| So we kill everything we can find. | 所以我们杀死能够找到的一切 |
| Save a lot of people doing it, too. | 这样做也救了很多人啊 |
| You think mom would have wanted this for us? | 你觉得妈妈会希望我们这样吗 |
| The weapon training and melting the silver into bullets? | 练习使用武器 给子弹里灌银 |
| Man, Dean, we were raised like warriors. | 迪恩 我们的成长历程完全是战士的生活 |
| So, what are you gonna do? | 那你想怎样 |
| Are you just gonna live some normal, apple-pie life? | 你想过那种正常的美国式生活 |
| Is that it? | 是吗 |
| No, not normal. Safe. | 不 不是正常的 是安全的 |
| And that's why you ran away. | 这就是你离家的原因 |
| I was just going to college. | 我原本只是想上大学 |
| It was dad who said if I was gonna go, I should stay gone. | 是爸爸说如果我要走 就永远别回去 |
| And that's what I'm doing. | 我现在也不会回去 |
| Dad's in real trouble right now | 爸爸现在一定遇到了大麻烦 |
| if he's not dead already. | 如果不是已经死了的话 |
| I can feel it. | 我能感觉到 |
| I can't do this alone. | 我一个人不行 |
| Yes, you can. | 你可以的 |
| Yeah. Well, I don't want to. | 对 但我不想那样 |
| What was he hunting? | 他追捕的是什么 |
| All right. Let's see. Where the hell did I put that thing? | 让我想想 我到底把它放哪了 |
| So when dad left, why didn't you go with him? | 爸爸走的时候 你怎么不跟他去 |
| I was working my own gig... | 我有自己的活儿 |
| This voodoo thing down in New Orleans. | 新奥尔良一桩巫毒事件 |
| Dad let you go on a hunting trip by yourself? | 爸爸让你独自抓鬼 |
| I'm 26, dude. | 我26岁了 伙计 |
| All right, here we go. | 好 找到了 |
| So dad was checking out this two-lane blacktop | 爸爸在查加利福尼亚的耶利哥市郊外 |
| just outside of Jericho, California. | 一段双车道柏油路 |
| About a month ago, this guy... | 一个月前 这个人 |
| They found his car, but he'd vanished. | 有人发现了他的车 但他不见了 |
| Completely M.I.A. | 人间蒸发 |
| So maybe he was kidnapped. | 也许他被绑架了 |
| Yeah, well, here's another one in April, | 有理 4月份又一起 |
| another one in December '04, '03, | 12月一起 04年 03年 |
| '98, '92... 10 of them over the past 20 years... | 98年 92年 过去20年总共10起 |
| All men, all same 5-mile stretch of road. | 所有人都是在同一段5英里道路上出事的 |
| Started happening more and more, so | 失踪事件越来越多 |
| dad went to go dig around. | 所以爸爸就去查了 |
| That was about three weeks ago. | 大约是3周前 |
| I hadn't heard from him since, | 打那以后一直没有他的消息 |
| which is bad enough, | 这就够糟糕了 |
| And then I get this voice mail yesterday. | 昨天我又收到了这封语音邮件 |
| Dean, something is starting to happen. I think it's serious. | 迪恩 有事正在发生 我觉得很严重 |
| I need to try to figure out what's going on. | 我得搞清楚是怎么回事 |
| Be very careful, Dean. We're all in danger. | 千万小心 迪恩 我们都很危险 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字