神烦警探第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计
| 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|
| I'm so glad we could finally do this. | 好开心 我们终于能约会了 |
| I know, Kylie says you're always stuck at the precinct. | 我知道 Kylie说你总是在忙片区的工作 |
| Yeah. | 是啊 |
| Speaking of, this is work. | 又是工作来了 |
| Sorry. | 不好意思 |
| What's up, Peralta? | 怎么了 Peralta |
| Captain called. He needs everybody back. | 警监打电话了 他叫大伙儿都回去 |
| There's a lead on the nightingale strangler. | 南丁格尔街的勒杀人犯有线索了 |
| We're looking for a white male, 5'10", medium build, | 嫌疑犯是一名白人男性 身高178 中等身材 |
| brown hair, small scar on his right cheek. | 棕发 右脸有道短疤 |
| Okay. | 然后呢 |
| His M.O. Is he finds lonely women with no friends, | 他的作案手法是先瞄准没有朋友的孤单女人 |
| poisons their food, | 在她们的食物里下毒 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| and then guts 'em in his van. | 然后在他的车里对她们开膛破肚 |
| It's pretty gnarly. | 手法很粗暴 |
| Last seen wearing a salmon shirt, grey blazer, | 上一次出现时穿着粉橙色衬衣 灰色西装 |
| and witnesses have said | 目击者称 |
| he has trouble fitting lettuce in his mouth. | 他吃莴苣吃得很狼狈 |
| Okay. Where are you? | 你现在在哪 |

神烦警探单词统计

神烦警探高频单词统计
| Apparently has the world's smallest penis | 一看就知道是全世界鸡鸡最小的人 |
| and doesn't know how to use it... | 而且不会用 |
| Hi, there, I'm Jake Peralta, | 你好 我是Jake Peralta |
| - Amy's boss.- That's not true. | - Amy的上司- 他不是 |
| What are you doing here? | 你在这干嘛呢 |
| I'm here on a date. | 我约会呢 |
| Who is now leaving. | 但对象正在离开 |
| Worth it. Have a great night. | 也值了 你俩好好玩 |
| - Your boss seems really nice. - He's not my boss. | - 你上司看上去挺好的- 他不是我上司 |
| Yes, I am! | 我是 |
| And with a record five felonies solved in one week, | 凭借一周内解决五个重案的记录 |
| Peralta pulls ahead. | Peralta领先了 |
| Did you guys hear that I solved | 你们有没有听说 |
| five felonies in a week? | 我一周内解决了五个重案 |
| We heard. | 听说了 |
| Really? How? | 真的吗 听谁说的 |
| Five felonies in one week! | 一周内五个重案 |
| Light 'em up, Boyle. | Boyle 让它们燃起来吧 |
| That's the sweet taste of triumph. | 这就是胜利的甜蜜 |
| - You should shower more. - Yep. | - 你该洗澡了- 是的 |
| Updates on open cases. | 手头上的案子有什么进展 |
| I just got a DOA on Bessimer street. | 贝西默街有个到达前死亡的案子 |
| You're the primary, you're in charge. | 你来主管这个案子 |
| Take Diaz and Peralta. | 带上Diaz和Peralta |
| Yes. | 太好了 |
| My fantasy threesome. | 梦幻3P |
| Of cops on a case. | 办案组合 |
| Detectives, our monthly crime statistics are due. | 每月犯罪统计要交了 |
| I want all paperwork on your closed cases by tomorrow. | 明天我要看到你们所有已结案件的文书 |
| Scully, you can just write | Scully 你可以就在纸上写 |
| "I didn't close any" On a piece of paper. | "我一件案子都没破" |
| You got it. | 知道了 |
| I already got my paperwork in, Captain. | 警监 我所有的文书工作都弄好了 |
| Then I guess this little reminder isn't for you. | 那我不用提醒你了 |
| Wow, looks like he hates you even more than me. | 看来你比我还招他烦啊 |
| No, he doesn't. | 他才没有烦我 |
| We have a good relationship. | 我们关系很好的 |
| We're on the same page. | 我们都达成共识了 |
| Something to share with the rest of us, Santiago? | Santiago 有什么事情说出来和大家分享一下 |
| No, sir, I wasn't... Peralta was the one that was talking. | 没有 先生 我没有 是Peralta一直在说话 |

神烦警探中英对照台词本截图

神烦警探中英对照台词本截图
| God, you must have been the worst fourth grader ever. | 你四年级的时候一定过得很惨吧 |
| Joke's on you. | 傻了吧你 |
| - I skipped fourth grade. - Santiago, anything else? | - 我跳级了 没上四年级 - Santiago 还没说完呢 |
| - No.- No? | - 说完了- 说完了 |
| Uh-uh. | 没有了 |
| Dismissed. | 散会 |
| Hey, Boyle. I know you haven't had Peralta | Boyle 我知道你好久没让Peralta |
| as a secondary in a while. | 做副手了 |
| Be careful. | 小心点 |
| It can be rough. | 很难熬的 |
| Hey, saboteur, that's not true. | 喂 你个破坏者 别乱说话啊 |
| I happen to be a very good secondary. | 我是个很好的副手 |
| So you were just borrowing those cars? | 所以那些车都是你借的啊 |
| Ask about his bank account. | 问他银行账户 |
| Ask about his bank account! | 问他银行账户 |
| Ask him about his bank... | 问他银行账 |
| Account. | 户 |
| You should ask him about his bank account. | 你应该问他的银行账户 |
| Captain, Santiago broke the glass. | 警监 Santiago把玻璃打碎了 |
| You can't give up control, | 你管不住你的控制欲 |
| you're terrible at taking your primary's orders, | 你不听主管的指挥 |
| you just do whatever you want. | 你总是想干嘛就干嘛 |
| I could go on and on and on. | 我还能继续 |
| Is something no lover of yours has ever said. | 你的爱人从没这么说过吧 |
| Blammo. | 说得好 |
| Look, I can be an amazing secondary | 我是一名好副手 |
| and I'll prove it. | 我会用行动证明的 |
| I know you will, Jake-in-the-box. | 我知道你会的 Jake小丑 |
| Okay, don't ever call me that again. | 再也别那么叫我了 |
| I'm driving. We should leave now. | 我来开车 我们现在就得出发 |
| Carry my bag. | 帮我提包 |
| But you should pick the music, primary. | 但是你应该选歌 主管 |
| It's a great picture, sir. | 照片很好看 |
| I hate it. | 我讨厌它 |
| Me too. | 我也讨厌它 |
| So I have an eyewitness in the purse-snatcher case. | 抢钱包的案子有一名目击者 |
| Only problem is, the sketch artist is out sick. | 问题是模拟画像师请病假了 |
| How do you want me to proceed? | 你希望怎么处理 |
| Figure it out, Santiago. It's your case. | 自己想去Santiago 这是你的案子 |
| Yes. I will do that. | 是的 我会自己想的 |
| Thank you. | 谢谢 |
| Are you bowing? | 你在鞠躬吗 |
| No. | 没有 |
| This is how I walk. | 我就是这么走路的 |
| What do you need, Quasimodo? | 你要干嘛 卡西莫多 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| I gotta go meet with Boyle and Peralta. | 我要去见Boyle和Peralta |
| Is there something wrong with the Captain? | 警监最近怎么了 |
| It seems like he's in a bad mood. | 好像心情不太好 |
| I don't know. Who can tell? | 我不知道 谁知道呢 |
| You all right, Captain? | 警监 你还好吧 |
| Tough weekend? | 这周过的不好吗 |
| I went to Barbados with my husband. | 我和我丈夫去巴巴多斯了 |
| We wove hats out of Palm fronds | 我们用棕榈叶编了帽子 |
| and swam with the stingrays. | 还和黄貂鱼一起游泳了 |
| I've never been happier. | 我从没那么开心过 |
| Guy's impossible to read. Don't even try. | 没人能看穿那家伙 别费神了 |
| That is, without question, | 那真是 |
| the funniest story I've ever heard. | 我听过的最好笑的故事了 |
| Wow. | 哇 |
| This guy must have weighed 500 pounds. | 这家伙得有500磅重吧 |
| I think we have an idea what killed him. | 我知道是什么杀死了他 |
| Spoiler alert: It was not starvation. | 剧透 反正不是饿死的 |
| What do we got? | 什么情况 |
| Sorry, sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
| You're the primary, you're in charge. | 你是主管 你来问 |
| Frank Patterson Frank Patterson. | |
| 58 years old, married, no children. | 58岁 已婚 没有孩子 |
| Wife found him this morning and called it in. | 他妻子早上发现他死了然后报警 |
| Any signs of forced entry or a struggle? | 有没有强行闯入和挣扎的迹象 |
| No. | 没有 |
| You sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
| Looks like maybe his belt | 好像他的腰带 |
| had a pretty epic struggle with his stomach. | 和他的肚子挣扎得很紧啊 |
| What are you thinking, Boyle? | 你觉得呢 Bolye |
| - All ri...- I'm calling natural causes. | - 好- 我说是自然原因 |
| We got heart medicine over here, | 这边有心脏药 |
| home defibrillator. | 家用除颤器 |
| And a frequent customer gift basket | 还有布鲁克林卫理公会心脏科 |
| from the cardiac wing of Brooklyn Methodist. | 送的常客礼物篮 |
| This case is open and shut. | 开 合 结案 这么明了的案子 |
| Just like his mouth was, constantly. | 就像他嘴一样 经常一开一合 |
| That was my last fat joke. Okay? | 这是我最后一个胖子笑话 |
| Diaz, check and see if there's | Diaz 去看看 |
| any more meds in the bathroom. | 浴室还有没有药 |
| Boyle, see what you can find in the bedroom. | Boyle 去卧室翻翻 |
| I'll take the kitchen. | 我去厨房 |
| Yep, that's exactly what I was gonna say. | 我正想这么安排呢 |
| It's... it's so weird. | 好诡异啊 |
| He's so good at knowing | 他真是很会猜测 |
| what I'm gonna tell him to do, | 我要他去做什么 |
| he just does it. It's weird. | 他就这样办到了 真诡异 |
| Hey, sergeant. | 警长 |
| You know how you're really good at doodling? | 你挺能涂鸦的嘛 |
| I know you think you're complimenting me, | 我知道你觉得你在夸我 |
| but calling them doodles is an insult. | 但是你说这些是"涂鸦"很侮辱人的 |
| You a big fan of Picasso's doodles? | 你很喜欢毕加索的"涂鸦"吗 |
| Sorry. | 对不起 |
| Can you please draw a perp for me? | 能不能帮我画个罪犯 |
| The sketch artist is out sick | 模拟画像师请病假了 |
| and the Captain wants this done right away. | 警监希望马上把这事儿搞定 |
| He's in a bad mood. | 他心情不好 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字