越狱第1季第6集中英台词整理和单词统计

越狱第1季第6集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
-I didn't kill that man Michael.-The evidence says you did. -迈克尔那人不是我杀的-可证据确凿
I was set up. 我是被陷害的
Put down your weapon. 把枪放下!
I find it incumbent that you see the inside of a prison cell. 本席在此宣判 你入狱服刑
I'm looking for someone guy named Lincoln Burrows. 我想找个人他叫林肯·布伦斯
Man killed the vice president's brother. 杀害副总统哥哥的那个?
Why you want to see Burrows so bad anyhow? 你为什么这样急着见布伦斯?
'Cause he's my brother. 他是我哥哥
-I'm getting you out of here.-It's impossible. -我要把你弄出去-不可能
Not if you designed the place,it isn't 除非这个地方是你设计的 你说呢
You've seen the blueprints. 你看过蓝图了?
Better than that. 不仅如此
I've got 'em on me. 我都纹在身上了
完整版请点击
There's a lawyer poking around. 有个好管闲事的律师
Ms Donovan? 多诺万小姐
I didn't mean to scare you. 我没想吓倒您
It's gone. 不见了!
Does anyone else have a key to this place? 都谁还有这里的钥匙?
You were here.remember? 你当时也在的记得么?
越狱单词统计

越狱高频单词统计
I walked over to the cabinet and I... 我走过橱柜然后
Got an issue with our little friend over there? 对我们的小朋友有什么意见么?
Yeah. Maybe it's time I lit up that leather once and for all, huh? 是时候给他点颜色看看了
What happened? 发生了什么事?
Don't make me lie to you. 别逼我骗你
You heard the news, didn't you? 你听说了么?
No. What? 听说什么?
-They're brothers.-Who? -他们是兄弟-谁?
-Burrows and Scofield.-Michael Scofield? -布伦斯 和斯科菲尔德-迈克尔·斯科菲尔德?
I'm going into the walls tonight,see if I can access the roof. 今晚打算再到墙那边 看看能否顺利到达屋顶
Take the only thing Burrows has left. 不要给布伦斯留下丝毫希望
The chair isn't the only way to take a man's life in prison. 在监狱里行刑不一定非要通过电椅
Just a few more rides.Then you have to wrap it up. 那就再玩几次吧回来后就走
Wow. Adam's getting bigger. 亚当已经长大了?
-Ten.-Not here. -10岁了?-这里说话不方便
We need a favour. 帮我们个忙
been out of the life for years,you know that. 你也知道 我早就洗手不干了
I know. 我知道
Problem is, Diamond, no one's gonna believe that 可问题是帝蒙谁又会相信你呢
if I take the heroin in my pocket 尤其是当我把包里的海洛因
and put it in the glove box of the reasonably priced minivan you got over there. 适当的放在你装手套的盒子里的时候
I will cuff you. 我将会逮捕你
I will drag you out of here in front of everyone. 然后当着众人的面把你带走
What do you need? 你想怎样?
What America needs 美国需要的
is an environmentally friendly, 是一个环保的
logistically feasible 可持续发展的
and economically responsible alternative fuel source. 经济可靠的全新替代型燃料
Leave a message and I'll call you back. Thanks. 请留言我会尽快回电 谢谢
It's Wendy. 嗨是温蒂
I know you wanted to work with no distractions, so don't pick up. 知道你工作时不想分心 所以不用接了
I just wanted to let you know that Nick Savrinn left six messages for you... 我只想告诉你 尼克·萨维恩给你打了六个电话
What did you tell him? 你都告诉她什么了?
What you said to say you were in a meeting. 照你的吩咐告诉他你在开会
Look,If he comes by tomorrow, tell him I'm not there.OK? 好的如果明天他还来的话 告诉他我不在这里好么?
OK. Goodnight, Veronica. 好的晚安维罗妮卡
Thanks, Wendy. 多谢温蒂
Bed check. 查宿
Do you want to tell me why haven't you returned any of my calls? 能向我解释一下为什么不回我电话么?
Look, I really appreciate everything you've done,okay? 听着我很感激你一直以来给予我的帮助?
越狱中英对照台词本截图

越狱中英对照台词本截图
but I don't want your help anymore. 但我从此不需要了
Don't want my help anymore. 不再需要我的帮助了
Do you really think I had something to do with that missing tape? 你还是以为那盘丢失的录像带和我有关?
No. I'm just gonna go grab a cup of coffee and get back to work.okay? 不我只是想冲杯咖啡然后继续工作好么?
I don't have time for this right now. 我现在没时间来讨论这个
Veronica, 维罗妮卡
just wait a second. 请等一下
Will you hold on a second? 能不能听我说?
-Listen, what are you avoid...-Don't touch me!all right? -你为什么躲着我?-不要碰我好么?
Everything OK, Miss Donovan? 没事吧 多诺万小姐?
Lucasz, do you mind walking me back inside? 卢卡斯可否麻烦你送我回屋?
Take a walk, pal. 走远点伙计
You're being paranoid. 别痴心妄想了
-You're being paranoid.-Go away, Nick. -别痴心妄想了-滚远点
Show some skin, Scofield. 露点皮出来 斯科菲尔德
Hey, Scofield! 斯科菲尔德
I'm trying to sleep, boss. 刚睡着呢老大
I can't get through the wall. 到不了围墙
What do you mean you can't get through the wall? 什么意思你到不了围墙?
I know how to do it. 我知道怎么做
I just don't have the time to do it. 只是没有足够的时间
We're locked up. All we got is time. 咱们被关在这儿 有的是时间
You don't understand. 你不明白
I planned this break on a schedule. 我本来已计划好了这一切
They constantly coming up here for count 但这里却总是点名
won't let me do what I need to do to get through the wall. 使我无法顺利完成墙那边的工作
If I'm not back on schedule, 如果我不能按时回来
which means we're through by the end of the day manana, 就意味着即使几天后 咱们顺利穿过了那堵墙
we're not getting out of here. 也无法离开这里
Look, there's three things for certain in life 生活中有三个东西是无法逃避的
death, taxes and count. 死亡税收还有点名
The only way to stop count is... 唯一逃避点名的办法就是
What? 是什么?
Never mind. It's a bad idea. 算了这主意不好
Worse than the idea of losing Maricruz? 比失去玛丽克鲁兹还糟?
A lockdown. 一级禁闭
We get Gen Pop locked down for a day, you'll have all the time you need. 只要能让这里禁闭一天 你就有足够的时间来做你想做的
-And no count?-Bulls don't even come by. -不用点名?-那帮畜生甚至都不会来
Only one problem. 只是有一点
How do we get a lockdown? 怎样才能让这里被禁闭呢?
Can you get to the prison AC unit? 你到得了空调机房么?
Maybe. 或许
You want a lockdown? You got to get the inmates riled up. 想要被封闭 首先要激怒这里的囚犯
And if you wanna piss off the meat in concrete, 想再狠点的话
turn up the heat. 再加点温
完整版请点击
I thought you were retired. 还以为你退休了呢
Never mind me. 不用管我
Some heavy hitters want this done, so that means I want it done. 上面希望这事尽早解决 我也是迫不得已
No screw-ups. 不能有丝毫差错
For you, Diamond, it's not a problem. 既然你开口肯定没问题
Burrows is as good as dead. 布伦斯死定了
Hottest April on record. 这个四月还真是热
-Global warming.-Probably. You got a minute? -全球气候变暖-或许吧现在有时间么?
About five years' worth. 有差不多5年呢
Sorry. Right. 没错
You never told me Burrows is your brother. 你从没和我说过林肯·布伦斯是你哥哥
-It never came up.-Right. -你也没问过-没错
I'm curious if that isn't because of my father, the governor. 我很好奇 这事是否和我的那个州长父亲有关
He may not be the one pulling the switch, 他说话可能不太管用
but you and I both know he has power to grant clemency and he won't. 你我都知道他可以请求缓刑 但他是不会那样做的
and he never does. 永远都不会
My old man was an abusive drunk who abandoned his family. 我家老头曾因酗酒成性将家人抛弃
I don'tjudge anyone by their father's actions,or inactions, (所以)我从来不通过家长的举动看人
if that was your concern. 你是担心这个吗?
Just so you know,I don't agree with his politics. 正如你所知道的 我不太赞同他的某些政策
And I'm sorry about your brother. 你哥哥的事我很抱歉
I appreciate that. 多谢了
Hey, this isn't much... 虽说帮不上太大的忙
I have to give Lincoln a weekly checkup now. 我每周要为林肯做检查
If you want, I could schedule those visits 如果愿意的话 我可以把他的检查时间安排在
to end right before you come in for your shots. 在给你打针之前
That way 这样或许
you could at least see each other,even if it's just in passing. 你们能互相见一面 虽然时间不长
Thank you. 谢谢你了
Yeah. 不客气
Greetings from the kitchen, fish. 100 bucks. 来自厨师的问候菜鸟 100块钱
Theodore Bagwell,transferred back from the infirmary. 图多尔·伯格威尔 从医务室归来
We got you a little "get well" gift. 为你准备了一个"康复"礼物
It's just the right size. 大小正合适
Thank you, boys. 谢谢伙计们
I'll catch up with you later. 回见
What's your name? 你叫什么名字?
Seth. 塞斯
You new, Seth? 新来的塞斯?
Scared? Look at me, boy. 害怕么?看着我 孩子
You probably heard stories about me. 你应该听说过我的故事
They're not all true. 不全是真的
What do you say we go for a walk, huh? 我们出去走走好么?
Your co-counsel's already here. 您的助理已经到了
Excuse me? 你说什么?
What the hell are you doing here? 你来这干什么?
I'm talking to my client. 和客户谈话
-Don't talk to him.-Veronica -不要和他讲话-维罗妮卡
We don't know anything about this guy. 我们还不了解他
He found somebody that could help us out. 他找到能帮助我们的办法了
You have one minute. 只给你1分钟
I've been going over the incident report from the night og the murder, 我看了谋杀当晚的报告
and somebody made an anonymous phone call to the local cops 有位匿名人士打电话给警察
claiming to see Lincoln running away from the garage 宣称看见林肯从车库中跑出来
with bloody pants. 身穿血裤
We've been through this 这个我们以前讨论过

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
  • 序言:七十年代末,一起剥皮案震惊了整个滨河市,随后出现的几起案子,更是在滨河造成了极大的恐慌,老刑警刘岩,带你破解...
    沈念sama阅读 204,293评论 6 478
  • 序言:滨河连续发生了三起死亡事件,死亡现场离奇诡异,居然都是意外死亡,警方通过查阅死者的电脑和手机,发现死者居然都...
    沈念sama阅读 85,604评论 2 381
  • 文/潘晓璐 我一进店门,熙熙楼的掌柜王于贵愁眉苦脸地迎上来,“玉大人,你说我怎么就摊上这事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 150,958评论 0 337
  • 文/不坏的土叔 我叫张陵,是天一观的道长。 经常有香客问我,道长,这世上最难降的妖魔是什么? 我笑而不...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 54,729评论 1 277
  • 正文 为了忘掉前任,我火速办了婚礼,结果婚礼上,老公的妹妹穿的比我还像新娘。我一直安慰自己,他们只是感情好,可当我...
    茶点故事阅读 63,719评论 5 366
  • 文/花漫 我一把揭开白布。 她就那样静静地躺着,像睡着了一般。 火红的嫁衣衬着肌肤如雪。 梳的纹丝不乱的头发上,一...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 48,630评论 1 281
  • 那天,我揣着相机与录音,去河边找鬼。 笑死,一个胖子当着我的面吹牛,可吹牛的内容都是我干的。 我是一名探鬼主播,决...
    沈念sama阅读 38,000评论 3 397
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我猛地睁开眼,长吁一口气:“原来是场噩梦啊……” “哼!你这毒妇竟也来了?” 一声冷哼从身侧响起,我...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 36,665评论 0 258
  • 序言:老挝万荣一对情侣失踪,失踪者是张志新(化名)和其女友刘颖,没想到半个月后,有当地人在树林里发现了一具尸体,经...
    沈念sama阅读 40,909评论 1 299
  • 正文 独居荒郊野岭守林人离奇死亡,尸身上长有42处带血的脓包…… 初始之章·张勋 以下内容为张勋视角 年9月15日...
    茶点故事阅读 35,646评论 2 321
  • 正文 我和宋清朗相恋三年,在试婚纱的时候发现自己被绿了。 大学时的朋友给我发了我未婚夫和他白月光在一起吃饭的照片。...
    茶点故事阅读 37,726评论 1 330
  • 序言:一个原本活蹦乱跳的男人离奇死亡,死状恐怖,灵堂内的尸体忽然破棺而出,到底是诈尸还是另有隐情,我是刑警宁泽,带...
    沈念sama阅读 33,400评论 4 321
  • 正文 年R本政府宣布,位于F岛的核电站,受9级特大地震影响,放射性物质发生泄漏。R本人自食恶果不足惜,却给世界环境...
    茶点故事阅读 38,986评论 3 307
  • 文/蒙蒙 一、第九天 我趴在偏房一处隐蔽的房顶上张望。 院中可真热闹,春花似锦、人声如沸。这庄子的主人今日做“春日...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 29,959评论 0 19
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我抬头看了看天上的太阳。三九已至,却和暖如春,着一层夹袄步出监牢的瞬间,已是汗流浃背。 一阵脚步声响...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 31,197评论 1 260
  • 我被黑心中介骗来泰国打工, 没想到刚下飞机就差点儿被人妖公主榨干…… 1. 我叫王不留,地道东北人。 一个月前我还...
    沈念sama阅读 44,996评论 2 349
  • 正文 我出身青楼,却偏偏与公主长得像,于是被迫代替她去往敌国和亲。 传闻我的和亲对象是个残疾皇子,可洞房花烛夜当晚...
    茶点故事阅读 42,481评论 2 342

推荐阅读更多精彩内容