越狱第1季第2集中英台词整理和单词统计
| 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|
| I find it incumbent that you see the inside of a prison cell. | 本庭在此判你服刑 斯科菲尔德先生 |
| Why do you want to see Burrows | 你为什么这么急着要见布伦斯? |
| Because he's my brother. | 因为他是我哥哥 |
| So you get yourself tossed into Fox River with him? | 所以你就来这里陪他? |
| To what? Save him? | 为了什么... 救他么? |
| And whoever it was that set me up wants me | 不管陷害我的是谁 |
| in the ground as quickly as possible. | 都是想尽快将我除掉 |
| Look,the closer it gets, | 听着 日子越接近 |
| the more I'm worried that the bottom will fall out of this whole thing. | 我就越担心事情会被抖出来 |
| That son of a bitch fingered Abruzzi. | 这就是那个指控阿布鲁奇的混蛋 |
| Someone found Fibonacci. | 有人发现了菲波纳奇 |
| Who was this someone? | 是谁 |
| Why'd you hire him? | 为什么要雇他 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| Keep your friends close,and your enemies closer. | 靠近你的朋友 更加靠近你的敌人 |
| Hey, come at me, John | 约翰 你动我试试看 |
| I'm coming after you. | 我你孙子跪地求饶 |
| I doubt it. | 我不信 |
| I'm getting you out of here. | 我要把你弄出去 |
| It's impossible. | 不可能 |

越狱单词统计

越狱高频单词统计
| Not if you designed the place it isn't. | 除非这地方是你自己设计的 |
| You've seen the blueprints. | 你看过蓝图了 |
| Better than that. | 远不止如此 |
| I've got 'em on me. | 我已经纹在身上了 |
| You're anticipating every one of my moves three moves in advance. | 你的眼光总是放的很远 |
| You're a hell of a strategist, fish. | 简直是个战略家 |
| You ever think about Boston? | 想过回波士顿么 |
| Sure. | 当然 |
| Think you'll ever see it again? | 想再去看看么 |
| I'm a 60-year-old man with 60 years left on my ticket. | 我已经60岁的老头了 还有60年的刑期 |
| What do you think? | 你是怎么想的? |
| I'm thinking about going. | 我就打算走出去 |
| Well, there's going and there's going. | 偷偷摸摸的还是大摇大摆的 |
| Which one do you mean? | 你指哪个呢 |
| The one you think I mean. | 你心里面认为的哪个 |
| Three days inside and he's already thinking about turning rabbit. | 怎么有你这样的 刚进来三天就想开溜了 |
| It'll pass. | 你会习惯的 |
| It always does. | 刚来的都这样 |
| Got bigger things to worry about at the moment. | 现在有更重要的事值得关注 |
| I've been in here long enough to know it when I see it. | 经验告诉我将有大事发生 |
| The calm before the storm. | 暴风雨前的宁静 |
| Whites and blacks are going at each other real soon here. | 黑人和白人即将开战了 |
| Everybody chooses sides and a lot of guys bleed. | 人人选择自己的归属 然后便是血流成河 |
| There a reason? | 为什么呢 |
| Same reason you don't put cats and dogs in the same cage. | 就像不能把猫和狗关在一起 |
| They don't get along. | 他们是天生的死对头 |
| Hm. | 嗯 |
| What? | 怎么了 |
| Toilet won't flush. | 马桶冲不了水了 |
| So? | 那么 |
| Means only one thing, fish. | 只有一种可能 |
| You can't flush your contraband. | 这样你就无法冲走违禁品 |
| We got nothing to worry about. | 我们没什么可担心的 |
| Says who? | 那只是你 |
| Under the table | 桌子下面 |
| What the hell is this? | 这是什么玩意儿 |
| It's insurance, white boy. Now dump it. | 防身用的 赶快把它藏起来 |
| Open it. | 把门打开 |
| So, | 这样看来 |
| tooling up for the race riot, are we? | 用来充当种族骚动的武器么 |

越狱中英对照台词本截图

越狱中英对照台词本截图
| Hand it over. | 把它交给我 |
| Huh. Rughead and the Billy. | 黑白之战 |
| Which side are you on, anyhow, fish? | 那么你站在哪一边呢 小嫩鸡 |
| That would be neither, boss. | 都不是 长官 |
| Maybe you're gonna go extracurricular with it, then. | 或许你会在户外活动时带上它 |
| Stick a CO, maybe. | 用它来伤害狱警也说不定 |
| Is there a problem here, deputy? | 有什么问题么 副警长 |
| Got a shank in here. | 找到一把匕首 |
| Is this yours? | 是你的么 |
| You're not a good liar. | 看你也不像是说谎的 |
| Come on, Sucre. You're going to the SHU. | 苏克雷 去禁闭室 |
| Move along.Deputy | 去别的地方看看 副警长 |
| I'm not done shaking this cell down yet. | 这间牢房的事情还没处理完呢 |
| I said move along. | 我说让你去别的地方看看 |
| In the old man's back pocket, are you? | 有老头子为你撑腰啊 |
| Well, I got news for you, fish. | 我告诉你 小嫩鸡 |
| He may run this place during the day, | 白天这里也许他说了算 |
| but I run it during the night. | 但是晚上却由我管 |
| What the hell were you thinking, Michael? | 迈克尔 和我说说你的计划 |
| How are we doing it? | 我们怎么出去? |
| The infirmary. | 医务室 |
| Infirmary. | 医务室 |
| It's the weakest link in the security chain. | 那里是保安系统的最薄弱环节 |
| If I get that PUGNAC, | 一旦我拿到 方纳克 |
| I'll get all the access I need. | 我就能得到所有的一切 |
| What the hell's a PUGNAC? | 方纳克 是什么东西 |
| It lowers my insulin levels to the point that I'm hyperglycemic. | 降低我的胰岛素指标 看上去就像得了糖尿病 |
| As long as the good doctor thinks I'm diabetic, | 只要医生认为我患有糖尿病 |
| I'll have time there to do what I need to do. | 我就有时间在那里做一切我想做的 |
| Which is? | 那是什么 |
| A little work. | 一些琐碎的工作 |
| A little prep for your arrival. | 一些准备工作 |
| That's the idea, anyway. | 无论如何 这就是我的办法 |
| The idea? | 办法 |
| There's a little hitch in getting the PUGNAC. | 拿到 方纳克 需要费点力气 仅此而已 |
| They don't exactly stock it at the commissary. | 他们是不会在药房里卖这个药的 |
| This thing's riding on a bunch of pills? | 费了半天劲就为了拿那几片药 |
| Someone's working on it as we speak. | 咱俩谈话的时候已经有人在想办法了 |
| Now's not the time to trust a black inmate. | 这时候相信一个黑人狱友 可不是什么明智之举 迈克尔 |
| Our relationship transcends race. | 我们的关系和种族无关 |
| Nothing transcends race in here. | 在这里没有什么能够超越种族歧视 |
| I can't let you do it. | 我不能让你这么做 |
| Good behaviour,you're outta here in three years. | 好好表现 三年后你就会离开这里了 |
| Gonna be a whole lot sooner then that. | 应该比那个早的多 |
| It can't be done. | 根本行不通 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| Can't be done, Michael. | 根本行不通 迈克尔 |
| No one's ever broken out of Fox River. | 没有人能从 狐狸河监狱 逃出去 |
| Every step's already been mapped out. | 一切都在掌握之中 |
| Every contingency. | 包括所有的可能性 |
| Every contingency? | 所有的可能 |
| You may have the blueprints of this place, | 虽然你有这地方的蓝图 |
| but there's one thing those plans can't show you...people, | 但有一样东西你是无法控制的 那就是人 |
| Guys like Abruzzi. | 阿布鲁奇 那样的人 |
| You so much as look at these guys the wrong way, they'll cut you up. | 你显然是看错他们了 他们迟早会对付你的 |
| As far as these guys are concerned, | 对这些人而言 |
| I'm just a con doing his time, | 我只不过是另一名虚度光阴囚犯 |
| staying out of trouble. | 不会有什么问题的 |
| You don't gotta look for trouble. It finds you. | 在这里不是你找麻烦 而是麻烦主动找你 |
| And when it does, we'll be long gone. | 他们找上门来时 我们早已远走高飞了 |
| This is madness. | 你简直疯了 |
| You can't get outta your cell. | 你连牢房都出不去 |
| Not true. | 并非如此 |
| What, you got a key? | 什么 你有钥匙 |
| Something like that. | 差不多吧 |
| For the brothers at my side,Fish | 坐错地方了 小嫩鸡 |
| Belongs to T-Bag. | 这里是帝博格的地盘 |
| Who? | 谁 |
| You best speak with respect, Fish. | 你说话最好放尊重点 小嫩鸡 |
| Man kidnapped half a dozen boys and girls down in 'Bama, | 这家伙在巴马时绑架了不少孩子 |
| raped 'em and killed 'em. | 先奸后杀 |
| Wasn't always in that order, either. | 先杀后奸也说不定 |
| Does T-Bag have a real name? | 帝博格 有真实的姓名么 |
| That is my real name. | 那就是我真正的名字 |
| No, no, no. Please... sit. | 没事 没事 没事 请上坐 |
| So you're the new one I been hearin' all the rave reviews about. | 你就是传说中的那个新人 |
| Scofield. | 斯科菲尔德 |
| One thing's for sure, you're just as pretty as advertised. | 你就和传说中的一样漂亮啊 |
| Prettier, even. | 甚至 更可爱 |
| Rugheads got you scared, do they? | 黑鬼吓着你了 不是么 |
| Sorry? | 你说啥? |
| Assume that's why you're over here. | 所以你才坐到这里 |
| Few days on the inside, | 进来的人都知道 |
| any God-fearing white man realizes the correctional system's | 虔诚的白人终于认清了现实 |
| got a serious lean toward the African-American persuasion. | 在处理黑人和白人问题上 产生了严重的偏移 |
| I hadn't noticed | 我倒没发现 |
| They got the numbers all right, so they think they do as they please. | 他们以为人多势众 就胜券在握了 |
| We got one thing they don't.. | 有一个东西是他们所没有的 |
| surprise. | 那就是 突袭 |
| We gonna take the ball game to them real soon. | 我们很快就要大干一场了 |
| It's gonna be nasty for a first-timer like you | 你第一次经历可能会比较难受 |
| We'll protect you. I'll protect you. | 不过我们会保护你的 我会保护你的 |
| All you gotta do is... | 你要做的只是 |
| take this pocket right here | 抓住这只口袋 |
| and your life'll be all peaches and cream. | 这样生活将变得很美好 |
| I walk, you walk with me. | 我走的时候你就跟着我 |
| I'll keep you real close so no one up in here can hurt you. | 就没人敢伤害你 |
| Looks to me you already got a girlfriend. | 可你已经有女朋友了 |
| I got a whole 'nother pocket over here. | 这里还有一个呢 |
| I'll pass. | 我会没事的 |
| I don't protect you, | 如果我不保护你 |
| them rugheads gonna gobble you up like a plate of black-eyed peas. | 黑人们会像对待一盘豆子一样把你吃掉 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字