越狱第1季第1集中英台词整理和单词统计
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
That's it. | 好了 |
Can I just, you know,look at it for a minute? | 能不能再让我欣赏一会儿 |
You're an artist, Sid. | 你真是个艺术家 希德 |
You're telling me you're gonna walk outta here and I'm never gonna see it again? | 你是说 你就这么走了 然后我再也见不到这件艺术品了 |
There's a good chance of that, yes. | 很大的可能性 是的 |
Most guys, for the first one, they start with something small. | 大多数人第一次 都会选择从小的图案纹起 |
"Mom", girlfriend's initials,something like that. | 妈妈或是女朋友 的姓名缩写什么的 |
Not you. | 而你却不同 |
You get a full set of sleeves all in a couple of months. | 短短的两个月 就做了整整一套 |
It takes guys a few years to get the ink you got. | 要是别人的话 可能要做好几年呢 |
I don't have a few years. | 我可没那么多时间 |
Wish to hell I did. | 我也希望我有啊 |
The vault. Open it. | 把保险柜打开 |
完整版请点击 | |
We can't. The branch manager's not here. | 我们打不开 分行经理不在 |
Where is he? | 他在哪儿 |
It's lunchtime. He's at White Castle. | 现在是午餐时间 他在白城堡 |
White Castle? | 什么白城堡 |
A fast-food restaurant. | 是个快餐店 |
They serve those little square burgers. | 他们有那种小的方形汉堡 |
越狱单词统计
越狱高频单词统计
I know what it is. | 我知道了 |
I'm not playing games. Open it. | 别以为我在跟你闹着玩 快点儿 |
Sir, you have half a million dollars cash in your bag. | 先生 你包里已经有五十万现金了 |
Don't you think it'd be better if...? | 你再考虑一下 如果 |
This is the police. You are completely surrounded. | 我们是警察 你已经被包围了 |
Put down your weapon. | 把枪放下 |
Put down your weapons now! | 把枪放下 快点 |
Rarely in the case of armed robbery do we hear a plea of no contest. | 在我所遇到的持枪抢劫案中从未见过被告完全不替自己辩护的 |
Are you sure about this, Mr Scofield? | 你真的不想辩护么 斯科菲尔德先生 |
I'm sure, Your Honour. | 是的 法官大人 |
Your Honour, we'd like to recess if we could. | 法官大人 我请求休庭 |
My client's a bit confused at the moment. | 我的当事人现在有些神志不清 |
-I'm not.-He is, Your Honour. | -我很清醒-法官大人 他不清醒 |
Perhaps you should heed her advice. | 或许你应该听取一下你律师的提议 |
Take additional time to consider your response. | 再用多一点的时间 去考虑你的回答 |
I've already done that, Your Honour. | 我考虑好了 法官大人 |
I'll retire to my chambers to determine sentencing. | 我会在办公室决定如何判刑的 |
Court's recessed until 1:30. | 现在休庭 下午一点半继续开庭 |
Hey, come on. Let's go. | 我们走吧 |
Uncle Mike? | 迈克叔叔 |
I didn't want you to come. | 我不想让你来 |
Go home, LJ. | 回家去吧 LJ. |
I didn't want you to see this. | 我不想让你看到我这样 |
He won't take this well. | 他一时肯定会接受不了的 |
Can you blame him? He's your nephew. | 这又能怪谁呢 他是你侄子 |
He's beginning to think anybody he attaches himself to is gonna end up in prison. | 他会认为任何与他有联系的人都会进监狱 |
And he's not the only one who's starting to feel that way, Michael. | 并且他不是唯一一个这么认为的 迈克尔 |
Will you give us a minute? | 能给我们一些时间吗 |
One minute. | 就一分钟 |
Don't you understand? | 你难道还不明白么 |
You just put the book in that woman's hand. | 你完全放弃了你所有的权利 |
She's gonna lob it at you like a grenade. | 那个女法官会毫不留情地判你的刑 |
Justice and punishment are the same thing to her. | 审判和惩罚对她来说是一回事 |
I know. | 我知道 |
then will you please tell me what's going through your head. | 告诉我你到底在想什么 |
We've been over this. | 我们已经谈过了 |
I've known you all my life. | 我一直都很了解你 |
You don't have a violent bone in your body. | 你根本不是一个有暴力倾向的人 |
And I know you didn't need the money. | 况且你也不缺钱花 |
Veronica... | 维罗妮卡 |
越狱中英对照台词本截图
越狱中英对照台词本截图
Why won't you let me help you? | 你为什么不让我来帮你呢 |
You've been good to me my whole life. | 你已经对我很好了 真的 你一向如此 |
But you gotta let me deal with this. OK? | 但这次让我来处理此事 好吗 |
Given your lack of prior criminal conduct | 鉴于你没有前科 这次抢银行是初犯 |
I am inclined toward probation. | 我很想给你减刑 |
However,the fact that you discharged a deadly weapon during the commission of the crime | 但是 事实证明你使用了有致命杀伤力的武器 |
suggests malice to me. | 说明你是蓄意犯罪 |
For that reason | 以此为据 |
I find it incumbent that you see the inside of a prison cell, Mr Scofield. | 我将判你入狱服刑 斯科菲尔德先生 |
It says here that you've requested to be incarcerated | 你提出想被关押在芝加哥 |
somewhere near your home here in Chicago. | 你家附近的监狱 |
I'm willing to honour that. | 我很愿意这样做 |
The closest level one facility to... | 离那里最近的一级监狱 |
Level one? | 一级监狱? |
That's maximum security. Your Honor. | 那可是戒备最森严的监狱 法官大人 |
I would ask counsel to refrain from interrupting me. | 辩护律师请不要打断我 |
As I was saying | 正如我所说 |
the closest level one facility would be Fox River State Penitentiary. | 离那最近的一级监狱是 狐狸河 州立监狱 |
As for your sentence,I'm setting it at five years. | 至于你的刑期 将会是五年 |
You'll be eligible for parole in half that time. | 刑期满一半时可以申请假释 |
Sentence to be carried out immediately. | 审判结果即刻生效 |
伊利诺伊州 芝加哥郊区 狐狸河州立监狱 | |
All right, people, step inside the door and check yourself for bugs. | 都听好了 一个一个的进来接受检查 |
When you hear the knock, step out. Keep the line moving. | 听到敲门声就进来 随着队伍向前移动 |
We ain't got all day to get this done. | 我们不可能把一天的时间都浪费在你们身上 |
No more talking in line. | 排队的时候 不准出声 |
Move it. You got less than five minutes to take a shower. | 动作快点 你们还有不到5分钟的时间去洗澡 |
Keep that line moving.Keep it moving.Move it. Right now. | 都动起来 快点 快往前走 |
Let's go. Move, move. | 快点 抓紧时间 |
Next down in the banks, dress. Let's go | 下一位躺在板凳上 穿上衣服 快点走 |
Name and bank number | 姓名和号码 |
Scofield Michael. 94941 | 斯科菲尔德·迈克尔 94941 |
Are you a religious man, Scofield? | 你是教徒吗 斯科菲尔德 |
Never thought about it | 从来就没想过 |
Good,cos the Ten Commandments don't mean a box of piss in here. | 很好 十戒在这里一文不值 |
We got two commandments and two only. | 这里只有两戒 |
The first commandment is,you got nothin' comin'. | 第一条戒律是你在这里毫无希望可言 |
What's the second commandment? | 第二戒呢 |
See commandment number one. | 参考第一条戒律 |
Gotcha. | 明白了 |
You talking out the side of your neck? | 你说话绕弯子么 |
Come again? | 什么 |
I said, are you bein' a smartass? | 你想自作聪明吗 |
Just trying to fly low, avoid the radar, boss. | 只想保持低调 不想引起注意 长官 |
Do my time and get out. | 等到刑满释放 |
完整版请点击 | |
There isn't any flyin' under my radar. | 在我的地方谁也别想耍花样 |
Good to know. | 我了解了 |
Hey,can a brother get some air conditioning up here,coach? | 嗨 长官 能不能找位兄弟上来装台空调 |
It's hotter than a crack ho's mouth,man. | 这里比吸毒妓女的热吻还要热 |
To hell with the AC, man.Give me the crack ho. | 让空调去见鬼吧 我要吸毒的妓女 |
Come on! | 快点 |
You, fish. What you lookin' at? | 你 小嫩鸡 看什么看 |
You look kinda pretty to be up in here, man. | 没事跑这里来干嘛 |
Fish! | 小嫩鸡 |
I suggest you take a seat, fish. | 我建议你还是坐会吧 小嫩鸡 |
Ain't nothing to do up in here but serve time. | 既然来了就好好服刑吧 |
Ain't nobody gonna serve it for you! | 没人会替你服刑的 |
Welcome to Prisneyland, fish. | 欢迎来到监狱乐园 小嫩鸡 |
You wanna talk about it? | 你想谈一下吗 |
It's not worth talking about. | 没有什么可谈的 |
If it's keeping you up, it is. | 要是让你一直睡不着觉的话 当然有的 |
No, it's just... | 哦 只不过 |
It's nothing, you know. | 其实也没什么 |
Michael's case. | 是迈克尔的案子 |
You did the best you could. | 你已经尽力了 |
But he didn't. | 但他却没有 |
He just sort of rolled over,he didn't put up a fight. | 他只想草草了事 没有任何争辩 |
It's not like him. I... | 真的太不像他了 |
I'm sorry. I shouldn't be talking about him. | 对不起 我不应该提他的 |
Hey, if it's on your mind, it's on your mind,right? | 嗨 这如果是你想的 就是你想的 不是吗 |
Good night. | 晚安 |
All wings, guard coming out. | 所有狱警待命 |
All wings, guard coming out. | 所有狱警待命 |
Trey Street Deuces got the hoops | 街头流氓 占据着篮球场 |
Nortenos got the bleachers. | 北风 占据着看台 |
Woods got the weight pile | 森林小子 占据着举重器械 |
The C.O.s got the rest. | 其他的地方由狱警掌管 |
I'm telling you, | 我告诉你 |
the guards are the dirtiest gang in this whole place. | 狱警都是世界上最肮脏的流氓 |
The only difference between us and them | 他们与我们唯一的不同 |
is the badge. | 就是他们有徽章 |
Who's the pet lover? | 抱着宠物的那个人是谁 |
He'll deny it, but he's DB Cooper. | 他一直不肯承认 他是 D.B. 库珀 |
Parachuted out of a plane 30 years ago with a million and a half in cash. | 三十年前带着一百五十万现金从一架飞机空降 |
Doesn't look like the type. | 看起来不像啊 |
Who does? | 谁看起来像呢 |
Hey! What up, Wholesale? You OK? | 嗨! 怎么样 百货商店 你还好吗 |
Gonna be greater later. | 非常不错 |
Yeah. | 是呀 |
What you doin' with this fish, man? | 你怎么和小嫩鸡混在一起了 伙计 |
He's my new cellie. | 他是我的新室友 |
Wholesale's got it wired up out of commissary | 他和贩卖部的人很熟 |
Anything you want, he can get it for you. | 任何你想要的 他都能给你弄到 |
You keep handin' out my jacket | 你再把我的事抖出来 |
I swear I'm gonna bust your grape. | 我就给你好看 |
Man,you couldn't bust a grape in Napa with a set of cleats on. | 你有这本事么 |
What are you talkin'about? Man, you want to bump your gums. | 你再说些什么 朋友 你想找麻烦是么 |
Oh, no, no. Now you're talking, talking, talking... | 不 不 不 一直都是你在说 |
I'm looking for someone. | 我想找个人 |
Guy named Lincoln Burrows | 他叫林肯·布伦斯 |
Linc the Sink? | 水缸 林克 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字