伦敦生活第1季第2集中英台词整理和单词统计
| 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|
| I think my period's coming. | 我觉得我生理期要来了 |
| Ok. | 好吧 |
| Hi. | 嗨 |
| Are you all right? What's happened? Are you hurt? | 你还好吗 发生什么事了 你受伤了吗 |
| - No. - Oh, good. | -没有 -那就好 |
| Nice haircut. | 发型不错 |
| It's better. | 比之前要好 |
| Can I come in? | 我能进去吗 |
| Why didn't you text? | 你为啥不通知我们就过来了 |
| Well, I just thought I'd pop by. | 我也就是临时起意 |
| - Tell the truth. - I need to speak to Martin. | -别骗我 -我有话要对马丁说 |
| - Martin? - Martin. Martin! | -马丁 -马丁 马丁 |
| Why on earth would you want to speak to... | 你有什么话会想跟 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| - Martin? - Hello! Hello! | -马丁说 -你好 你好 |
| My wife in my study! Hello! | 我老婆进了我书房 你好 |
| Give me two. | 给我两秒钟 |
| Gang bangs, Asian, I'd put a tenner on it. | 我赌十镑肯定是亚洲动作大片 |
| Finished. | 结束了 |
| Well, hello, you. | 你好啊 |

伦敦生活高频词统计

伦敦生活高频词
| She wants to talk to you about something. | 她想和你聊聊 |
| Oh, well, it must be my lucky day. | 噢 好吧 今天肯定是我的幸运日 |
| You said she only likes to talk to people she fancies. | 你说过 她只会和她喜欢的人说话 |
| Ergh. | 呃 |
| - Can you leave us? - Why? | -能让我们单独聊聊吗 -为什么 |
| He's organising your surprise birthday party. | 他在筹备给你的惊喜生日派对 |
| A... | 我 |
| You know I hate sur... | 你知道我讨厌惊喜 |
| Ok. | 好吧 |
| I have a week to organise that now. | 现在我有一周时间去筹备了 |
| Best of luck. | 祝你好运 |
| Nice top. | 上衣不错 |
| Thanks. Do you deal in | 谢了 除了画作和纸艺以外 |
| sculptures as well as paintings and papier mache? | 你能交易雕塑吗 |
| Depends on the quality of the piece. | 取决于雕塑的质量 |
| Fuck me! | 难以置信 |
| - What a pair! - I know, right? | -多好的一尊雕塑啊 -我知道 对吧 |
| Where d'you get this? | 你从哪弄来的 |
| Oh, just a... | 噢 就是 |
| Stole it from a market. | 从某个市场上偷来的 |
| It's quite a piece. | 真不错 |
| Who's the artist? | 是谁做的 |
| Just a... | 只是个 |
| ...market artist. | 街头艺人 |
| If I sell it, I take 10%. Deal? | 如果我能卖掉它 我要拿卖价的一成 成交吗 |
| Deal. | 成交 |
| OK, well, | 好的 |
| I'll get her photographed now. | 我现在给她拍照 |
| Don't tell Claire, please. | 别告诉克莱尔 拜托 |
| Or what? | 不然呢 |
| Or I'll... | 不然我就 |
| I'll... | 我就 |
| You've got nothing on me, princess. | 我可没有把柄在你手上 公主殿下 |
| Or I'll tell her you were watching gang bangs. | 不然我就告诉她你在看乱交色情片 |
| Please don't do that again. | 拜托不要再这样做了 |
| I wasn't, by the way. | 顺便说一句 我没看 |
| Disappointing. | 真让人失望 |
| Where did you get that? | 那个是你从哪拿的 |
| I brought it with me. | 我自己带着的 |
| No, you didn't. Give it back. | 不 才不是呢 还回来 |

伦敦生活台词本中英对照

伦敦生活台词本单词标注
| Tight. | 小气鬼 |
| Patch things up with Harry? | 和哈里和好了吗 |
| Yeah, we're, erm... | 是啊 我们 呃 |
| We're engaged, so... | 我们订婚了 所以 |
| God! What? | 老天 什么 |
| No, we're not engaged! | 不 我们没有订婚 |
| No, he's back at the flat packing up all his stuff again. | 不 他又回公寓打包他的行李了 |
| I'm sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
| He really... | 他以前 |
| ...used to make you laugh. | 真的能让你开心 |
| He also used to say things like... | 他以前也说过这样的话 |
| You're not like other girls. | 你不像其他女孩 |
| You can... | 你能 |
| ...keep up. | 跟上我的节奏 |
| I like Harry. | 我挺喜欢哈里的 |
| I liked his songs. | 我喜欢他的歌 |
| I admire how much Harry commits to our break-ups. | 我很欣赏哈里在我们分手时做出的贡献 |
| I mean, this is a new detail, | 我的意思是 这可是个新细节 |
| but he does usually go the extra mile. | 但他通常的确会做得极端一点 |
| A few times, he's even cleaned the whole flat. | 有几次 他甚至打扫了整个公寓 |
| Like it's a crime scene. | 好像这公寓是个犯罪现场似的 |
| I've considered timing a break-up | 我在考虑是不是应该 |
| for when the flat needs a bit of a going over. | 每当公寓需要打扫的时候计划一次分手 |
| I don't think this is working. | 我觉得我们俩还是不合适 |
| What? | 什么 |
| But he always leaves... | 但他总是会留下 |
| ...him | 他的东西 |
| to come back for. | 作为再回来的理由 |
| Got to think about all the people I can have sex with now. | 得想想现在能和我做爱的所有人了 |
| I'm not obsessed with sex, | 我可不是对性上瘾 |
| I just can't stop thinking about it. | 我只是没法停止想到它 |
| The performance of it. | 性的表现 |
| The awkwardness of it. | 性的尴尬 |
| The drama of it. | 性的戏剧化 |
| The moment you realise someone wants | 你意识到有人渴望你的身体 |
| your body. | 的那个时刻 |
| Not so much the feeling of it. | 对性本身的感觉倒不是很多 |
| Probably got about 48 hours before Harry comes back. | 在哈里回来之前 大概还有四十八小时的时间 |
| I should get on it. | 我应该准备一下了 |
| I took half an hour trying to look nice | 我花了半个小时想让自己看起来好看一点 |
| and I ended up looking amazing. | 结果我看起来简直美呆了 |
| Just one of those days. | 就像那些以前的时光 |
| Gorgeous, fresh-faced, new top, little bit sexy, | 美艳动人 青春无敌 崭新上衣 风骚微露 |
| on my way to open my cafe and... | 走在去我咖啡店的路上 然后 |
| Oh, God. | 噢 老天 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| Yeah, you check me out, chub-chub, | 好吧 随便你怎么看我 小胖墩 |
| because it's never gonna happen. | 因为我们俩是没有可能的 |
| Oh, God, he can't believe how attractive I am. | 噢 天哪 他不敢相信我有多么吸引人 |
| Kind of worried I'm going | 有点担心 |
| to make a sex offender out of the poor guy. | 我的美丽会让这个可怜的家伙犯罪 |
| Here we go. This better be good. Here we go. | 走你 最好有个好结果 走着 |
| Hooker slag. | 臭婊子 |
| Oi! | 小心点 |
| Dropped my cucumber. | 不小心弄掉了我的黄瓜 |
| Just dropped my... | 只是弄掉了我的 |
| Erm... Could I get a cheese sandwich to go, please? | 请给我一份芝士三明治 带走 |
| Sure. | 好的 |
| That'll be, er, 12.55, please. | 总共 十二镑五十五便士 |
| London, eh? | 伦敦就是物价高 |
| Thanks. | 谢了 |
| Where do I recognise her? Is she famous? | 我好像在哪见过她 她很有名吗 |
| Boo's death hit the papers. | 小波的死惊动了媒体 |
| Local cafe girl gets hit by bike | 本地咖啡店女孩被一辆自行车 |
| and a car | 一辆汽车 |
| and another bike. | 又一辆自行车撞击身亡 |
| Er, no. She, er... She used to work here. | 呃 不 她以前在这里工作 |
| I'm sorry, I don't have any change. | 抱歉 我没有零钱了 |
| The next man who walks in here is getting ridden to death. | 下一个走进来的男人就是自寻死路 |
| - Dad! - Hi. | -爸 -嗨 |
| Not ideal. | 这可不是我想要的 |
| Erm... | 呃 |
| How are you, eh, | 你还好吗 |
| darling? Erm... | 亲爱的 |
| You busy? | 你很忙吗 |
| A bit. | 有点 |
| Well, I won't keep you, er... | 那我不会耽误你 |
| I just wanted to talk about, er, you know, when you... | 我只是想聊聊 你知道的 那天 |
| When you dropped in the other night. | 你回家的那天晚上 |
| - OK. - I can't help thinking that I... | -好啊 -我一直在想 我 |
| - We, er... - Yeah? | -我们 呃 -什么 |
| I know that we, er... | 我知道我们 呃 |
| ...don't have much of a chance to, er... | 没有多少机会来 呃 |
| Did you take the sculpture? | 你拿了那个雕塑吗 |
| Did you, erm... | 你有没有 呃 |
| ...take the sculpture? | 拿那个雕塑 |
| Did you take it? | 你拿没拿 |
| No. | 没有 |
| What sculpture? | 什么雕塑 |
| Oh, right, fine, good. | 噢 太好了 很好 很好 |
| Good, you said no and... | 很好 你说了没有 然后 |
| ...that means I can go. | 这就意味着我能走了 |
| All right, great. | 好的 很好 |
| Are you ha... Are you healthy? | 你开心 你健康吗 |
| Hey. Do you do, like, hot organic-y food? | 嘿 你们这儿做 热的有机食物吗 |
| Of course. | 当然 |
| What would you like? | 你想要什么 |
| - Erm... Like, risotto. - Yeah. | -呃 意大利肉汁烩饭 -对 |
| Sure. Grab a seat. | 好的 先坐吧 |
| Hey. | 嘿 |
| Hi. | 嗨 |
| Hey. | 嘿 |
| Hey. | 嘿 |
| It's nice to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
| You, too. | 我也是 |
| Fucked me up the arse. | 他操过我菊花 |
| What are you getting? | 你来买什么 |
| Oh, just these. For my... | 噢 只是一些 为了我 |
| ...tiny, bleeding vagina. | 流血的小阴道 |
| Hot. | 性感 |
| - You? - Stock cubes. | -你呢 -固体汤块 |
| Hot. | 性感 |
| I hope it's a light flow. | 希望你来量不要太多 |
| Oh, it never is. | 噢 我来量巨多 |
| It never... | 来量 |
| ...is. | 巨多 |
| Listen, er, | 听着 |
| you around later? | 你过会还在这吗 |
| Er... | 呃 |
| Yes, fucking yes, please, yes. | 是的 是的 拜托 是的 |
| Yes. | 是的 |
| Cool. | 很好 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字