英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
We tell the neighbors that Mrs. Yost went away. | 我们可以告诉邻居约斯特太太出门了 |
Or better still, | 更好的是... |
we could arrange for some of them to see her leave. | 我们可以安排其中一些人看到她离开 |
They'll start to look for her, | 他们会开始寻找她 |
miles and miles away from our front yard. | 在远离我们家前院的地方 |
He put a codicil in his will | 他在遗嘱里加了一条 |
Hollywood... | 好莱坞 |
saying that if I would embarrass him | 说如果我找一个他不认可的对象 |
with any men he didn't approve of, | 再让他难堪的话 |
he would disinherit me. | 他就剥夺我的继承权 |
She'd be disinherited if she was caught in a compromising position. | 如果她被发现保持不洁关系就会失去继承权 |
You're asking me to screw her? | 你是要我跟她上床 |
- So, that's her? - Well, you got your answer. | -就是她吗-你已经找到答案了 |
- Now, let's go. - Wait. | -我们走吧-等等 |
God, I am so stupid. | 天呐我太傻了 |
I'm his lover. | 我是他的情人 |
You cheated on me with that? | 你出轨的对象竟然是她吗 |
You deserve each other. | 婊子配狗天长地久 |
It's over. | 我们结束了 |
We have an opening for a new member. | 我们有一个新成员的位置空缺 |
I nominate Alma Fillcot. | 我提名艾尔玛·菲尔科特 |
She is very, very nice. | 她人特别好 |
From the moment the phone rang, | 从电话响起的那一刻起 |
Alma Fillcot knew she was in trouble. | 艾尔玛·菲尔科特就知道她有麻烦了 |
As every housewife knows, | 因为每个家庭主妇都深知 |
good news... | 早上9点前打来的电话 |
never calls before 9:00. | 绝不会有好消息 |
- Hello? - Thank God you're home. | -喂-谢天谢地你在家 |
It's Grace. I... | 我是格蕾丝我... |
I called you ten times yesterday. | 我昨天给你打了好多次电话 |
I was out of town. | 我出门了 |
What's wrong? | 怎么了 |
完整版请点击 | |
Oh, nothing much. | 没什么 |
Except you're about to be ambushed. | 只是你即将遭遇伏击 |
Ambushed? | 伏击 |
As you know, I have been campaigning for you | 如你所知我一直在为你争取 |
to get the open spot in the Garden Club. But... | 园艺俱乐部的空缺的席位但是... |
well, Rita Castillo is not convinced that you'll be a, um... | 丽塔·卡斯蒂罗认为你 |
a good fit. | 不合适 |
Oh, she... she's not? | 她是这么想的吗 |
I begged her to give you a chance. | 我求她给你一次机会 |
So, she's decided to drop by your home | 所以她决定去你家 |
for a surprise inspection. | 来一次突击检查 |
Rita is coming to my home? | 丽塔要来我家 |
With the entire nominating committee. | 提名委员会全体成员都会去 |
Today at 3:00. | 今天3点 |
My house is a mess. | 我家里一团糟 |
Well, then don't spend another second talking to me. | 那就别再跟我说话了 |
Grace, you-you are, you are a true pal. | 格蕾丝你真够朋友 |
Happy to help. | 乐意帮忙 |
But if you tell Rita I warned you, | 但你要是告诉丽塔我提醒了你 |
I will denounce you as a liar. | 我就说你是骗子 |
Oh, I understand completely. | 我完全理解 |
I'm so glad. | 那就好 |
Well, good luck. | 祝好运 |
Alma raced into her living room, | 艾尔玛冲进了她的客厅 |
determined to clean like she'd never cleaned before. | 决心拿出这辈子从未有过的干劲来打扫 |
But as she looked around at the worn sofa | 但当她看到那破旧的沙发 |
and chipped knickknacks that filled her modest home, | 以及自己寒酸的家里随处可见的破烂摆设 |
Alma realized hasty housework | 她意识到即便仓促打扫一番 |
wouldn't be enough to impress the chic ladies | 也不足以取悦园艺俱乐部 |
of the Garden Club. | 那些时髦的女士们 |
What she really needed was to fill her home | 她真正要做的是让家里充满 |
with lovely things. | 精美的东西 |
And with no time to go shopping, | 由于已经没有时间去购物 |
Alma did the next best thing. | 艾尔玛做出了次优选择 |
She went to a dead woman's home, | 她去了一个死去的女人家里 |
and began borrowing. | 开始"借"东西 |
While Alma was busy committing theft in Los Angeles, | 当艾尔玛在洛杉矶忙着偷窃时 |
her previous crime was being discovered | 几百英里之外她之前犯下的罪行 |
hundreds of miles away. | 即将败露 |
Who found it? | 谁发现的 |
Well, some kid went fishing this morning hoping to catch a trout. | 有个小孩今早去钓鱼想钓条鳟鱼 |
Hooked a Dodge instead. | 结果却钓上来一辆道奇 |
So, what do we think happened here? | 你觉得是什么情况 |
Car's registered to a Carol Yost in L.A. | 车主是洛杉矶一个叫卡萝尔·约斯特的人 |
My guess? | 我的想法 |
She was on a road trip, fell asleep at the wheel, | 她在自驾游开车的时候睡着了 |
then drove into the lake. | 然后开进了湖里 |
Any sign of a body? | 有找到尸体吗 |
Not yet. | 还没 |
Guys. | 伙计们 |
Come here. | 来这边 |
Look at this. | 看这个 |
Looks like she had company. | 看来她有同伴 |
Rocco, come-- Hey! | 洛克过来 |
Rocco. | 洛克 |
God. Not in Alma's flowers. | 天别去艾尔玛的花丛里 |
She'll lose her mind. | 她会抓狂的 |
Alma? | 艾尔玛 |
Rocco, come on. | 洛克过来 |
Alma. | 艾尔玛 |
Lord. You scared me. | 天你吓我一跳 |
- Is that Mrs. Yost's lamp? - Yes. | -那是约斯特夫人的灯吗-对 |
But I don't have time to explain. | 但我没时间解释了 |
We're under attack! | 我们要被袭击了 |
What? By who? | 什么被谁袭击 |
Alma. | 艾尔玛 |
Stop. | 站住 |
I insist you tell me what's going on. | 你必须告诉我到底怎么回事 |
If you must know, | 你非得知道的话 |
the ladies from the Garden Club are coming over today. | 园艺俱乐部的女士们今天要过来 |
To judge us. | 来评判我们 |
Alma... | 艾尔玛 |
完整版请点击 | |
What does that got to do with Mrs. Yost's things? | 那跟约斯特太太的东西有什么关系 |
Our house is drab. | 我们的房子单调乏味 |
It's filled to the rafters with shoddy bric-a-brac. | 架子上放的都是劣质小摆设 |
But Mrs. Yost, on the other hand, | 但另一方面约斯特太太 |
she had lovely things. | 她有很多可爱的小玩意 |
She possessed the kind of taste | 她所具有的品味 |
that the Garden Club ladies will respect. | 是园艺俱乐部那些女士会欣赏的 |
That's your excuse to steal? | 这就是你偷东西的理由吗 |
To impress a bunch of snobs? | 为了取悦一群势利小人 |
Bertram. | 伯特伦 |
If you will help me through this very trying day, | 如果你能帮我熬过这令人头痛的一天 |
I promise... | 我保证 |
I will stop complaining about all those people you've killed. | 我不会再抱怨你杀了那么多人 |
Think about it. | 你想想 |
From this moment on, | 从这一刻开始 |
we'll be even. | 我们就扯平了 |
What a lovely vase. | 这花瓶真漂亮 |
Okay. | 好了 |
Hey. What's going on? | 怎么回事 |
N-No, stop. You can't take my sofa. | 不住手你们不能搬走我的沙发 |
It's not your sofa. | 这不是你的沙发 |
It's mine, remember? | 是我的记得吗 |
I paid for everything in this apartment, | 这公寓里所有东西都是我买的 |
which you are leaving. Today. | 你今天也得给我离开 |
Oh, you're still mad, huh? | 你还在生气对吧 |
Just a skosh. | 只有一点点气 |
Take these bottles to the truck. | 把这些酒搬到卡车上 |
And, you, take the suits. | 还有你负责搬西装 |
You're taking my suits? | 你要拿走我的西装 |
Oh, come on, Rita. Have a heart. | 别这样丽塔发发善心吧 |
I do have a heart. | 我的确有心 |
It's a shame you had to find out by breaking it. | 可惜你非要让我心碎了才发现 |
Oh, wait, wait, wait. Now, I... | 等等等等 |
I know I messed up, | 我知道我搞砸了 |
but if you get rid of these guys, | 不过如果你打发这些工人走 |
then I'll make it up to you. | 我就肉偿你 |
You want to screw your way out of this jam? Fine. | 你想靠上床来帮自己解决危机行啊 |
But I'm not the one you need to seduce. | 但你需要勾引的人不是我 |
You're still trying to get me in bed with Carlo's daughter? | 你还没放弃把我送到卡洛女儿的床上吗 |
If you can pretend to be interested in a fat girl, | 如果你能假装对一个胖女孩有兴趣 |
you can fake a bit of passion for a middle-aged woman. | 你也可以假装喜欢一个中年女人 |
I never faked it with you, baby. | 我在你面前从来没假装过宝贝 |
Oh, you meant Catherine. | 原来你是指凯瑟琳 |
Leave nothing! | 一样东西都别留下 |
No, wait. | 不等等 |
Rita, please. | 丽塔拜托 |
Don't do this. | 别这么做 |
Catherine is out to destroy me. | 凯瑟琳想毁了我 |
And she'll succeed, unless I get some leverage. | 她会成功的除非我掌握她的把柄 |
And you are the only one who can help me do that. | 你是唯一能帮我做这事的人 |
But do I have to sleep with her? | 但我非得跟她上床吗 |
A photo of Catherine in bed with a young buck | 一张凯瑟琳和小鲜肉在床上的照片 |
would disinherit her. | 能让她失去继承资格 |
That's how I'll blackmail her out of my life. | 这样我就能勒索她离开我的生活了 |
And you can have your suits back. | 你也可以要回你的西装 |
What could be simpler? | 还有比这更简单的事吗 |
But I'm an actor, not a whore. | 但我是个演员不是男妓 |
Scooter, I've seen your acting. | 斯库特我看过你演戏 |
I wouldn't be so quick to rule out a more viable career. | 你最好别这么急着排除一个更加可行的职业 |
Go to hell. | 去死吧 |
I don't need you. | 我不需要你 |
We'll see about that. | 那我们走着瞧 |
And I paid for this, too. | 这也是我买的 |
Hey, Mrs. Ayashi. | 你好爱子太太 |
Hello. | 喂 |
Is this Vern Loomis? | 你是维恩·卢米斯吗 |
Sure. Who's this? | 是我你是谁 |
The guy whose life you ruined. | 被你毁了一生的男人 |
You'll have to be more specific. | 你得再说得具体点 |
You think this is funny? | 你觉得这很好笑吗 |
Sophie's going to divorce me. | 索菲要跟我离婚 |
This must be Mr. Hemple. | 你肯定是亨普尔先生 |
And she told my boss. | 她还告诉了我老板 |
Then he fired me because of you. | 然后他炒了我都怪你 |
No, Sid. | 不希德 |
He fired you because you were knocking boots with his secretary. | 他炒了你是因为你在跟他的秘书翻云覆雨 |
You're going to pay for what you did to me, Loomis. | 你要为这事付出代价卢米斯 |
Oh, so dearly. | 巨大的代价 |
"Oh, so dearly"? | "巨大的代价" |
Who taught you how to make death threats? | 谁教你对别人进行死亡威胁的 |
Noël Coward? | 诺埃尔·科沃德吗[英国演员] |
Hello? | 喂 |
Sid? | 希德 |
Scooter. | 斯库特 |
What's with the getup? | 你这是什么打扮 |
Long story. | 说来话长 |
Come on. | 说吧 |
So, what do you want? | 你想要什么 |
Rita threw me out of my apartment. | 丽塔把我从公寓里赶出来了 |
Was it something I said? | 是因为我说的话吗 |
That's not funny. | 这不好笑 |
Hey. You lied to me. | 你骗了我 |
You can't blame me for getting sore. | 你不能怪我冷嘲热讽 |
Okay. | 好吧 |
It's all my fault. | 都是我的错 |
So, what do you need? | 那你要什么 |
Money. | 钱 |
I'm down to my last 22 cents. | 我只剩22美分了 |
Boy. | 老天 |
You got some nerve. | 你脸皮可真厚 |
I know. | 我知道 |
But I'm desperate. | 但我走投无路了 |
I could end up on the streets. | 我可能要流落街头 |
That's all I got. Take it. | 这是我所有的钱拿去吧 |
Thank you. | 谢谢 |
Scooter, don't. | 斯库特别这样 |
I never meant to upset you. | 我没想让你难过 |
I just thought we were having fun. | 我以为我们只是玩玩而已 |
You were having fun. | 你是玩玩而已 |
I was falling in love. | 我是爱上你了 |
I didn't know. | 我不知道 |
I'm sorry. | 对不起 |
Maybe this turned out for the best. | 也许这是最好的结局 |
There's got to be someone out there | 以后一定会有 |
who'll treat you better than I did. | 比我对你更好的人 |
Yeah. You may be onto something. | 是啊也许你说得对 |
What on earth? | 你究竟在干什么 |
Did you take another one of her dresses? | 你又拿了她另一条裙子吗 |
Our house isn't the only thing that needs to look good today. | 今天需要看起来光鲜亮丽的不只是我们家 |
Such a difference in this room. | 这间房子大变样了 |
Do you want me to take the rest of our things to the attic? | 你想要我把家里剩下的东西拿去阁楼吗 |
- Alma? - Yes. | -艾尔玛-对 |
Take it to the attic. | 拿去阁楼吧 |
But... | 不过 |
That should go, too. | 把那个也拿走 |
The portrait of our family? | 我们的全家福 |
- Why? - The woman in that picture | -为什么-照片里的那个女人 |
is not Garden Club material. | 可不是园艺俱乐部的料 |
Take it down. | 取下来吧 |
It's just for one night. | 就一晚上 |
Fine. | 好吧 |
It just seems ridiculous. | 这太荒谬了 |
Oh, shoot. I forgot about that. | 该死我忘了这个 |
Too bad. | 真可惜 |
- Back it goes. - No, wait. | -我挂回去-不等等 |
I've got a better idea. Come with me. | 我有个更好的主意跟我来 |
Now, this is a painting. | 这才叫做画 |
- I like our picture better. - How can you compare them? | -我更喜欢我们的照片-它们怎么能比 |
Well, our portrait says you value family. | 我们的全家福表明你重视家庭 |
Uh, you have a loving husband and daughter. | 你有爱你的丈夫和女儿 |
I doubt that's going to impress the ladies of the Garden Club. | 我不觉得那能打动园艺俱乐部的女士们 |
But this... | 但这幅画 |
This will help convince them that we're sophisticates, | 这幅画能让她们相信我们很有品位 |
that we've been to Paris. | 相信我们去过巴黎 |
Why do you want to join a club you can only get into | 为什么你想加入一个 |
by pretending to be someone you're not? | 需要假扮成别人才能加入的俱乐部 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“致命女人”